It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
Well, there's a high chance that a false flag attack will happen up to or during the Olympics. 2 tonnes of ammonium nitrate is missing and the movie ''2012'' seems to hint at it.

I guess some people believe everything they see in movies

People have been making predictions like this for as long as I remember. Only one, maybe two have come true. By the way, people have been claiming Israel will be going to war for months now, everyone who has said it will happen in the respective month has been wrong, so Im unsure as to why yhe OP thinks they are correct

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
By the way, people have been claiming Israel will be going to war for months now, everyone who has said it will happen in the respective month has been wrong, so Im unsure as to why yhe OP thinks they are correct

Actually for a few years now.
Oh well back to the crystal ball I guess.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ignore the double post.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

Ahh, but you are assuming the 'elites' haven't got somewhere else to go to, following an all out nuke fest.

If only half of what they have been accused of secretly developing in terms of technology, they could probably have set up shop on a new earth like planet already!

They're not going to be too worried about the Earth if that's the case. They may even have planned to destroy Earth just before departure...to stop any potential adventurers from finding their Eden and throwing a spanner in the works.

Who knows. I certainly don't.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Is the end Nigh yet again?

Damn

You lost me at the Reptilians Op

This is one of those "wishful thinking" posts.... Like i'll ever get lucky enough for them to make a big enough mess to a degree in which most people die and I gain absolute freedom...

Life sucks and then you die sure.... but after a long wait and a lot of taxes are collected from you...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks OP -
You just inspired me to get out of the house and go for a long hike in the mtns.
Needed to get out of the city for awhile, might as well take advantage of the day.
Might not be here tomorrow, or Feb. rather...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Thanks OP -
You just inspired me to get out of the house and go for a long hike in the mtns.
Needed to get out of the city for awhile, might as well take advantage of the day.
Might not be here tomorrow, or Feb. rather...

Well some good may just come of this thread

People will get some exercise, and get off the internet for a bit

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I try to do this at least 4 times a week. It definitely helps to keep one grounded and reminds me that the Earth is more than just a giant asylum of looney humans...

But then there are threads like this one that remind me that the asylum is still here, and getting quite full... Do we have enough 'I Love Me' suits to go around???

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I hope it doesnt start in february...
Im due to go on holiday to Turkey in June!!!!

By the way, is it abnormal for myself not to be afraid to die from the cause of war???

I know War is comming, its inevitable because one day it will happen again, just like WW1 and WW2 did, just when nobody knows so this thread isnt totally whack.

I just dont wanna waste my money on a holiday to turkey if im going to get blown up by a nuke, any advice??

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
whilst i can agree that the stage is set very well for WW3, i doubt that february will be the month.

it could be the month for a false flag attack. something near chicago across the lake from canada maybe. all concocted of course to heighten the fear level and achieve an excuse to hit iran.

the most likely time for some idiot mongrel politician or power broker to pull the trigger or push the button would be july or august 2010. around those times and starting about june we have some nasty squares and oppositions in play. including a rare grand cross of slow moving outer planets. it is at that time also that uranus moves into aries for a while adding impulsive and unexpected moves to the mix.
it does not promise war, but with cro-magnon types in power it is distinctly possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The Elite will go to Patagonia which is in South America. They already have many Secret housings there in case of emergency.

It's not them you should be worried about.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well they only name wars after they are won.
I don't think they called it ww2 during ww2 if you get my meaning.
we could arguably be in the middle of ww3 right now,it just hasn't been resolved yet.

on one side we have the forces of goodness and light---the US and the coalition of the willing

v.s.

the dark side of evil and stuff---the observable universe and everything in it that the elite don't already own.

but that might have to wait for the sequel--ww4

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Have you been in your Mother's medicine cabinet.

Everything you state , is opinion , twisted with some pointless facts.

Enjoy the Olympics, nothing going to happen

Sean48, you and I have knocked heads on other threads, but I'm with you on this one. I think someone has been drinking the bongwater.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
War will start 02/10/2010

Please keep this date in mind!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it. I mean this world has been at war a long time now and I don't think its no surprise that the war on terror is a never ending war. What is a surprise are the "Reptillians" I mean come on and think! KIA's and Wounded always go up in the summer months in Afghanistan so I would expect them too this year as well...since we recently agreed to send more troops than have been there in the past I too would expect as many as 300 to 500 KIA's and wounded per month as its not out of line with the rest of last years monthly totals. As for your HARRP reference I don't think I even have to say what I believe in that regards. The only thing thats for sure about this is yes we are going to be at war in Feb as we were last year and the year before and before that and...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
War will start 02/10/2010

Please keep this date in mind!!

Whats wrong with 03/21/2010?

That's my Birthday.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Is this thread like the time you claimed:

- Venezuala would be attacked before the 31st of December (posted 20/12/09)

- You claimed the US was going to be causing terrorist attacks in Colombia (31/10/09)

- The US troops sent to Haiti are there to invade it, not help the earthquake victims (23/1/10)

- That there was going to be a false flag attack, and the elite would be revealed (25/10/09)

- That everyone in a political position is a satan worshipper (1/11/09)

- That you own several internet business' generating over 1 million dollars a year (22/10/09) ( my favorite
)

- That swine flu was going to cause mass depopulation (6/10/09)

- Thats swine flu is also an anti-riot weapon, keeping people form going outside to riot (also 6/10/09)

- That all miltary personnel were mercenaries (31/10/09)

- That the movie I am legend and swine flu are linked (2/11/09)

Yep, starting to see a trend here, and OP, you are pretty much fool of crap.

Judging by your past posts and threads, this is nothing more than an attempt to score flags and attention.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Left

Right

Upper cut

Kidney shot

Kidney shot

Low blow

Upper cut.....

oooooooooo he's out cold... call a paramedic

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

So what are you going to do when nothing happens in February? Just make up another date? leave this board? Or make up a excuse why nothing happened?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hmm ........ Are you Physic ? If not , then these supposed " Facts " of yours have no basis in Truth . I just cannot except these outragious statements you are making here without more Documented Proof as to how you have come to these conclusions . Sounds more like a Personal Opinion by you to me. In any case , we will all find out if you are right or not come Feb. 28TH 2010 . I would aslo like to know if you will be on this Board after that date to Admit you might have been Mistaken afterall ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join