It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reasoning as to why 9/11 conspiracy believers are wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nuts would be believing everything that the TV tells you.
About the Pentagon:
Do you believe that there was only one surveillance camera pointing at the pentagon?
Do you believe that all of the witnesses including two police officers that saw the plane coming from another direction contrary to the OS are lying?
Have you seen the interviews with the taxi driver and the photos that clearly show his taxi on the bridge then on the street with a hole on the front glass and no other damage when supposedly the plane hit the pole and landed on his car and he and a "mysterious" person removed it from the car without damaging anything else on the car?
If you just look at this little evidence you will come to the conclusion that it was staged without having any experience in forensics or crime scene investigations. All of this is out there and available for you to come to your own conclusions if you decide to at least look at the obvious clues that do not match.
Edit: Obviously if allot of the evidence does not match it means that someone is lying and making up a story to hide what ever happened because if it gets out, someone would get in trouble and from the looks of it, it points to the government and those with lots of money.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thats what I want to know. Some people just under estimate the power of a group of people willing to die for their religion, so they make themselves believe it was all faked and it was some elaborate government hoax.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I still have a tough time believing the biggest crime in history was pulled off with a "boxcutter" as a weapon.

If someone came at me with a boxcutter, I would probably die from laughing instead of bleeding to death. The pilots of the planes were trained in basic self defense for gods sake.

Remember the Crocodile Dundee movie where he says, "That's not a knife"....

I put the supposed hijackers into the same category as that kid in the movie. Some bullies with boxcutters took over 4 planes huh? Right...

You mean to tell me there wasn't a single man (or woman) to stand up for their LIFE against a man (or 4) with a "boxcutter"?

I could post a picture of a boxcutter but I think we all know what they are.

2 blind 6 year old girls could overtake a man with a boxcutter...

get a grip...

peas

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
Thats what I want to know. Some people just under estimate the power of a group of people willing to die for their religion, so they make themselves believe it was all faked and it was some elaborate government hoax.

Some people just underestimate the power of a group of people willing to KILL FOR PROFIT, so they make themselves believe it couldn't be faked and couldn't be some elaborate government hoax.

No way anyone would kill for profit. Much more likely to kill for religion. Yah.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This thread is just getting pounded by "truthers." They will attack you and try to derail your opinions on who was behind the 9/11 attacks. Why? Because they think they're above everyone else.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
This thread is just getting pounded by "truthers." They will attack you and try to derail your opinions on who was behind the 9/11 attacks. Why? Because they think they're above everyone else.

Maybe if you look at the title of the thread .

It might make sense to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Ok, you've got the passengers boarding the plane, they get on the plane - the plane takes off. The plane is taken over my terrorists, the plane hits the building, all the passengers die.

Ok, so, if you believe the planes that hit the towers were not the same planes with all the passengers inside, wtf happened to all the passengers? The same goes for the pentagon and the one that crashed in the woods.

I don't understand the thinking of you people. What happened to those hundreds of people in all those planes....it's just ridiculous

Maybe next time take a step back. Read what you're going to post. See if your conclusions or points are evident in the statement. If not consider revising it.

Massive fail. I'm not even one of those tin-foil hat wearers, but guy..well...wow.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

This is from a member who says he's from the "United States of Deception?" At least he got that right.

It's heartening to see the number of posters who can think for themselves and who haven't been fooled by the mass-murdering neocons.

Or as Colin Powell used to call them, the "f'ing crazies."

[edit on 1/23/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by andre18

Dig a little deeper sir.

If you are truely interested in what happened on 911.

All the evidence you need is available , if you look.

+ 100000

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Wow, that sure is a tasteless video you decided to use to "enlighten" us. Some fat guy with a beard using foul language every sentence is someone to be trusted for sure! I'm not sure I can handle any more of your high-brow informative videos.

Honestly if that's an example of a source of information that you actually trust, I think you're in the wrong forum to be calling people nuts...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Explain the molten steel that remained over 2000 degrees almost a month later. When you consider that with proper conditions jet fuel only burns at 1500 degrees, the OS crumbles. What about building 7? It had no structural damage, had fires on only 3 floors, and looked just like a controlled demolition when it went down. I forget What movie it was, but I saw an interview with a man who had been right under the impact hole, as he was leaving the building he described that just 3 floors down there were normal conditions. If 3 floors below impact seemed to be unscathed why was the lobby blown to shht?

Don't say the fuel made it's way down the elevator tubes, because 1 they didn't travel straight up to the top, and 2 it seems that the damage would have been seen on other floors. What about the woman standing right in the impact hole the jet fuel was hot enough to cause floors to "pancake" but was cool enough for this woman to hang out right where the explosion took place.

What about the pentagon? The fuel burned hot enough to "vaporize" jet engines, but yet leave the bodies of the hijackers intact?

What about Shanksville? There isn't even a plane to be found. No wreckage or bodies. I don't know about you but if a plane crashes I would expect to see some debris.

To me people who believe the OS aren't using their heads. Use your brain and you'll realize that the OS is impossible.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this board has become a joke ... I really think the best thing is to not even read anymore

how can you go to a discussion board and talk to people that

1 - dont research
2 - closed minds
3 - brainless
4 - kids
5 - gov agents

thats a joke ... is it really off topic what I am saying ? because some random guy comes to the board with no facts, no theories, no subject and he tries to insult everybody in this board ... I really think the mods arent doing their jobs, they should have deleted this thread long time ago

you dont even need to have a high IQ to notice that this thread is totality a flame one, the OP doesnt have any information, any theory, he didnt do any research ... he is just freely bashing people in a way that you just cant answer him

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This thread got me thinking. The family members of the victims of flight 93 are covered in TV shows and documentaries. But I have never seen or heard about any coverage of the families of victims on flight 11, 175 or 77. I tried to search google with different word arrangements and all that, but nothing turned up.

All i could find pertaining to the passengers at all was the flight list shown here

Correct me if I'm wrong. (and I'm sure i could be) I can't find anything that connects the passengers to people who can prove the flight list was not a manifestation.

Maybe I'm searching the wrong things or maybe I'm just ignorant to facts that are already known. I don't know. Can someone shed some light on this? If not i think we have a new discovery to add to the evidence locker.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Why does this guy have any stars at all, on any of his posts? Looking just at the first page of replies he has one star, one star, one star. I would bet that Mr. Andre18 has a second account and is giving himself stars, but that's just my gut feeling. Whatever you have to do to feel special, do it!!!

Anyway, you are talking straight nonsense. You admitted you are a newbie when it comes to 9/11 facts, so how can you even access information you haven't even read? Do you know how much time 'truthers' have put in researching everything to do with 9/11? Someone tells you to do 12 hours of research and you say something like "I'm not going to waste my time, blah blah blah" well if you are such a believer of the OS then why not do the research and show us all how we are wrong about what we believe in, since you know how everyone thinks and what we all believe, right? What are you even basing this thread off of? Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning and you decided to mess with 9/11 truthers?

I will also bet that you were probably in diapers when 9/11 happened. Not only do you talk/type like a child, but I go and look at your profile and under things you like you have "2 girls 1 cup"... very mature if I might say so myself.

There are a lot of actual facts you can find anywhere these days, go to the library, look online, talk to people, whatever. You will hear a lot of the same things over and over, those are the facts, however somethings are still not 100% known. Why you ask? Because most of the evidence has been destroyed, literally all official investigations that occurred at ground zero were heavily guarded and sealed off. Not to mention that thermite was found at ground zero but hushed up very fast as well. Why the hell would thermite be found in a building that was hit by a plane?!

And let's see... the fuel that was in the alleged planes that hit the towers burns way less than what it takes to turn steel molten, check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. This is where the thermite comes in

I'm done explaining this though, I really think I just wasted the last few minutes typing this up because some troll pissed me off, but whatever. I'm always willing to defend myself, and everyone else who knows what really happened on 9/11, and who really was behind the attacks. Wait for it...

Our own government! Oh Nos!!!!!!!

//edit to add: Is that you in your avatar by the way? Because I think it is. And I also think you are too young to be on this website at all, let alone be allowed to use the internet freely without mom and dads password protection to keep you off these sort of websites.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

You pretty much proved my point.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Taken from your profile:

Stuff I Don't Like
Those who inflict their religious views upon others and don't believe in free will or open minded logic.

Is it me or are you contradicting yourself there a bit with the 'open minded logic' belief while bashing theories that make much more sense than the commission report?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Those of you who believe the OS of 9/11....Tighten the tourniquet around your neck....!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Maybe Andre you don't understand the truth movement. Not all 9/11 truthers believe in 1 certain conspiracy (e.g. missiles, lasers, holograms, etc.), but instead DO BELIEVE that the 9/11 commission report and the OS are a load of crap.

I understand though where you're coming from. For the first few years after 9/11; I used to chuckle at all the truthers and their theories. I thought they were ALL wrong. But in the interest of being fair and open-minded I went and studied their arguments. What I found was a lot like what was posted earlier in the thread between 2 posters. A truther gave his reasons for a conspiracy and then a denier answered only a few of his comments, and didn't dare touch the rest. Because he can't answer them.

The best thing you can do for yourself is go research the topic. And research it from BOTH sides of the fence! And then come to your conclusion and after that...continue to research it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
1. They died in the plane crashes
2. if the planes never crashed they either
a. were killed by the government
b. put into some insane witness protection program

If the government killed 3,000 people I doubt that they would have a problem disposing of 100 or so passengers. It's not that hard to grasp.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

even EXPERTS believe the story was a hoax. by all means im no expert.

A group of distinguished experts and scholars, including Robert M. Bowman, James H. Fetzer, Wayne Madsen, John McMurtry, Morgan Reynolds, and Andreas von Buelow, have concluded that senior government officials have covered up crucial facts about what really happened on 9/11.

These experts suggest these events may have been orchestrated by elements within the administration to manipulate Americans into supporting policies at home and abroad they would never have condoned absent "another Pearl Harbor."

www.globalresearch.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join