It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reasoning as to why 9/11 conspiracy believers are wrong

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This response is not off topic and it is completely appropriate to the title of the thread. In the title you called anyone who has the courage to look into these things more deeply NUTS. You started off with ad hominem attack, calling other people names. For that reason alone, this entire thread should be deleted for breaking the ATS rules.

For everyone else, it's obvious that this kid is a troll. He has come in here with no openness to learn, and ignores everything that any of you have said to him. He came into this with a closed mind and until he gains the testicles to actually look at the facts, he will never see them, even it they smack him gob smack in the face.

Young lad, you say that this thread expresses your "reasoning" and yet you have displayed no reasoning whatsoever, except perhaps the reasoning of a child who believes in the tooth fairy, for you too believe whatever big daddy government tells you. You start with the assumption that conspiracies don't happen, or that they can't happen if it involves government, and yet the history of mankind, even up to the very moment is littered with conspiracies large and small. You have no reasoning, you have only bias, prejudice, and a simpleton attempt at logic.

As an example of how governments and leaders commit the most heinous conspiracies, I leave you with one quote from David Rockefeller. If you can understand the words, I do hope you ponder them well and wake up to what is really happening in this world:

"WE ARE GRATEFUL TO THE WASHINGTON POST, THE NEW YORK TIMES, TIME MAGAZINE AND OTHER GREAT PUBLICATIONS WHOSE DIRECTORS HAVE ATTENDED OUR MEETINGS AND RESPECTED THEIR PROMISES OF DISCRETION FOR ALMOST FORTY YEARS. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO DEVELOP OUR PLAN FOR THE WORLD IF WE HAD BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE LIGHTS OF PUBLICITY DURING THOSE YEARS. BUT THE WORLD IS NOW MORE SOPHISTICATED AND PREPARED TO MARCH TOWARDS A WORLD GOVERNMENT. THE SUPERNATURAL SOVEREIGNTY OF AN INTELLECTUAL ELITE AND WORLD BANKERS IS SURELY PREFERABLE TO THE NATIONAL AUTO-DETERMINATION PRACTICED IN PAST CENTURIES.” – David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

By the way, I see you're in Aussie. I'm a Kiwi and I can tell you that most of us down here are fully aware that what happened on that day was not what the OS said it was. Why don't you open your eyes and stop embarrassing yourself and everyone else from down under? Thanks mate!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

They were taken to a cordoned off area of the nearest airport, deplaned, then executed for knowing too much. As I may be now.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This thread has become very counterproductive and is only going to cause post or account bans.

To that end, thread closed.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join