It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reasoning as to why 9/11 conspiracy believers are wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ok, you've got the passengers boarding the plane, they get on the plane - the plane takes off. The plane is taken over my terrorists, the plane hits the building, all the passengers die.

Ok, so, if you believe the planes that hit the towers were not the same planes with all the passengers inside, wtf happened to all the passengers? The same goes for the pentagon and the one that crashed in the woods.

I don't understand the thinking of you people. What happened to those hundreds of people in all those planes....it's just ridiculous

admin edit: Don't call people who may very well be much more sane than you "nuts".

[edit on 1-23-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You make the same mistake that everyone seems to make, the age old STEREOTYPING.

This is only but ONE theory that SOME people have and isn't a clear rendition of the thoughts of all 9/11 truthers. The truth of the matter is simple, we don't know the truth. Anyone who does know the truth isn't speaking it, or they can't prove it - it is that simple.

The whole realization of 9/11 "truth" is the fact that the official story is dead wrong. What the REAL story is, is debatable, but it should be pretty much common knowledge that the OS is a fairy tale.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The invesitgations of 9-11 have lead us to believe that this is indeed true, what happened to the passengers? who knows, we just follow evidence.

You know what I think? That people who believe the hole in the pentagon was caused by a plane are nuts. And peopel that believe in the official story (which might I add has been changed quite alot) are even more stupid.

I guess it is a all about perspective sir.

If the official story is proven wrong then why would you defend it? If the video films of the camera's near the pentagon were confiscated by the very same people that made this false report, why would you still believe it?

We know the official story is wrong so it is up to us people to find out what really happend and if we get called nuts and crazies then so be it, but atleast we are constructive and we try to make a change. You on the other hand aint doing shhht

[edit on 23-1-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Dig a little deeper sir.

If you are truely interested in what happened on 911.

All the evidence you need is available , if you look.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

The dead passengers could be completely made up. They may have never existed.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I question 9/11 but subscribe to no such theory OP. The only thing I know for sure is that the events of that day as the OS tells it deals with a lot of coincidence and low probabilities for the events to happen the way they did. That said I also know that the OS does not tell us the whole story and that is my main issue. This events investigation was handled with such secrecy and vitriol that any picture of the truth we are given is tightly filtered. Perhaps there were no explosives on that day, perhaps it really was hijackers. I can accept that but then there are serious questions raised about the activity on the stock market prior to the event and the handling of all those arrested that day not to mention the balck out on witness testimony that was contradictory. Bill Clintons sexual deviance cost the U.S more than investigating 9/11 and that also makes me raise an eyebrow.

So yes you may call me a "truther" because I don't buy the OS but I think it is unfair to tar everyone with such a widebrush. Remember there are people who believe the OS without anything more than a media reporter telling them so and THAT to me is crazy. Critical thought is in short supply all around these days and is not the sole domain of the truth movement.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

The truth of the matter is simple, we don't know the truth.

How bout we do know the truth, you just wont accept the truth because you cant accept the government could be outwitted by a handful of Muslim extremists.

Anyone who does know the truth isn't speaking it, or they can't prove it

It seems you're deaf Here's a good example - 6:30

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
good liuck my freind you will find no rational thoughts on this subject here. you will only frustrate yourself. I would suggest not even bothering to address the issue you will only be confronted by crazy tales and cherry picked evidence that always side steps around any logic. its actually quite entertaining how ignorant and utterly disconnected the 9-11 truthers are.

i feel your pain
Be Well

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

If you were to begin a personal inquiry into the passengers, you will find plenty of material to review if you Google 911 airline passengers mysteries. Afterwords you will begin to suspect that the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers did not have passengers in them. Of course that begs the question what happened to the passengers?

Well, if you review the you-tube videos and spend some time doing some personal investigation and begin reviewing the videos, you will soon come to the conclusion that the passengers were removed from the airline at some location and then terminated in order to have all the DNA evidence for all passengers listed on the airline manifest. This point alone is enough to warrant a full investigation because it implies that the passengers were removed, killed and blood taken for DNA confirmation of identify. This point alone would prove pre-meditated murder as part of a conspiracy by those involved and would no doubt cause some person or groups of persons to be tried for capital murder. This point is on its own enough begin a conspiracy of silence. Add the rest of the 911 attack points and anyone can quickly see that there is too much to hide that if ever revealed would cause those that are guilty to be held accountable for the crime of the century. Of course the government knows that if the truth is ever discovered it would be the final straw. As such, all efforts to prevent any new investigation and or confirming any article of evidence is something those in government will never do.

Begin by looking at the flight pattern of the jets that supposedly hit the Twin Towers and you will see that they were routed to another airport and there are those that claim to have witnessed the planes landing and off boarding. If this is where the passengers got off, then that is where they were herded somewhere and killed so as not to have any living witnesses and in order to harvest the blood and DNA needed to confirm their deaths at the Twin Tower location or Pentagon that they were never at.

After you view a few videos and do some of your own Internet research, you will see that all the airliners that crashed that day were not filled with passengers. This question has concerned many professional experts who feel that the passengers were removed and killed separate from the aircraft and no where near the Twin Towers.

When you find out that the government has blood and DNA for all passengers, it begs the question, how could they have done that without being part of group that knows that no passengers and no American airliners hit the Twin Towers or the Pentagon. As such all those supposedly hijacked planes had to have the passengers removed and killed in order to proficiently possess all the blood and DNA needed to confirm their deaths.

You have a valid concern, but no one is going to confess to the crime of the century. As such, do some research, take some notes and begin to question the official story as the B.S. that it is. Continue your investigation into what happened to the passengers and in time you will come to the conclusion that they were all terminated by some unknown method and then disposed of after taking blood, hair, and sufficient DNA to 100% confirm their deaths to the public. This is the only way the government could sleep at night because if they thought that any passengers were alive and they could confirm they were removed from the airline, it would begin a series of questions that those in the know can not allow to be asked or investigated without leading to those that are guilty of mass murder and or complicity to mass murder.

I hope this helps you in your quest to answer what happened to the passengers if they weren't on the airliners.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Frankly, I could care less about what happened on that day anymore because it's been almost a decade.

However, I question what crap hole this country is going down on BASED on that day.

So on that one note itself, I will say the ENTIRE Bush and Obama administration are criminals.

Take a closer look at the healthcare legislature that is 5,000 pages old. Every congressman has said they will NOT read the entire bill.

What does that tell you? It means they are a bunch of lazy coked up morons that are running the country.

Not to mention one of the MANY things in the healthcare (pages 30-50) say that if the bill is passed the Government will officially have access to your bank and financial records. They can WITHDRAW money from your account, and also limit you on how much healthcare you will receive. It is $5,000 per individual and $10,000 per family. Doctors will also all receive the same pay, and the government can NOT be sued by anybody regarding the healthcare.

It's clauses like that in the healthcare bill that makes me think which crap hole we are going in NOT some cave men who live in a desert.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by andre18

The dead passengers could be completely made up. They may have never existed.

Say again? so the families that belonged to the passengers are also made up. People this is what i have to deal with.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Speaking for myself only, the only way in which we would have removed much of the doubt on and of 911 was for the FBI and other agencys involved to have been forthcoming in their initial investigations and then presented the evidence in it's entirety. It would have limited maybe, a lot of the more extreme theorys (lasers, aliens) They did not do that for many reasons unknown or concealed. So now we have many theorys as to what happened or didn't. I think its a disgrace to the victims & familys (mine included) to have to be on the internet and just happen upon some of the theorys that are out there. I readily admit that some of them are just pure stupid.

However there can be no closure to 911 regardless of how sore the memorys are until the truth is discovered and revealed. Perhaps the 911 report settled it for some but for many others such as myself it will never be over and we will continue to ask questions and express our opinions until the truth is revealed.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
Remember there are people who believe the OS without anything more than a media reporter telling them so and THAT to me is crazy.

That's like saying: remember there are people who believe the official Roswell story without anything more than a media reporter telling them so and THAT to me is crazy.

People don't need huge amounts of evidence to tell them something that's just obvious.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Say, could you edit the title of your thread to get people a little more riled up? Maybe say "twoofers are complete fools" rather than just nuts?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Source: Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another Vodka
reply to post by andre18

Penn and Teller? I urinate heavily on them.

Apart from the FACT that Penn and Teller are alsome, it's what a PROFESSIONAL says in the the video that i embed the vid in the first place. Go to 6:30 on the vid and be informed.

Andre, you need to spend AT LEAST 12 hours reviewing ATS threads on this subject and ... think again. It's obvious from your posting that you are a newbie to this subject.

I'm not going to spend 12 hours wasting my time. I'm a noob but thats irrelevant. It's like when you watch an atheist vs christian debate, you already know who's going to win. There's no need to waist time researching when u already know what reality is.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Ok, you've got the passengers boarding the plane, they get on the plane - the plane takes off. The plane is taken over my terrorists, the plane hits the building, all the passengers die.

Ok, so, if you believe the planes that hit the towers were not the same planes with all the passengers inside, wtf happened to all the passengers? The same goes for the pentagon and the one that crashed in the woods.

I don't understand the thinking of you people. What happened to those hundreds of people in all those planes....it's just ridiculous

I think I've seen you post before and therefore don't think you're being a troll on purpose.

Why do you have the idea that 100% of all conspiracy believers believe the planes that hit the twin towers did not contain passengers? Personally I'm pretty sure most of us who know the truth that 9/11 was an inside job don't believe such a thing. You are attacking people that frankly don't exist the way you think they do.

Now let me explain why I think you are absolutely wrong.

Despite unquestionable undeniable absolute proof that 9/11 was an inside job, you still don't believe it was an inside job. You refuse to believe something after it has been proven to be true.

The core evidence is this in my opinion:
1. Fragments of undetonated explosive has been found littered throughout the World Trade Center site. What does that mean to you?

2. The damage path created at the Pentagon could not have been created by the object that hit it since six eye witnesses all very clearly saw the plane flying on a path that went nowhere near the light poles that were "struck down".

3. The flight data recorder in one of the planes have been proven to be falsified.

4. You could not ever make cell phone calls from planes under any circumstance when you are more than a couple thousand feet in the air during the year 2001. The FBI confirmed this and rather bluntly implied that the man who claimed to be calling his wife was telling a lie. There were all these calls that were supposedly made by cell phones on planes but in point of fact that was a law of physics violation.

5. Every investigation was stopped at every step of the way. The police even went so far as to confiscate any and all photos they could of the crime scene! While the twin towers were literally collapsing, police in the area were tasked specifically with going around and confiscating pictures of what happened.

6. The insider trading that happened which banked on the airline stocks getting tanked the day after 9/11. Gee, you go ahead and explain why there was record high interest in the price of the stock going down the day before 9/11. You can't.

That the story you believe clearly violates the laws of physics doesn't seem to bother you.

All six of these points are in and of themselves proof that 9/11 was an inside job. They are all smoking gun proofs. Yet you refuse to accept any one of them as having any merit. Therefore, we are not nuts but I question whether you are in a mental state of denial ("they just would never do such a thing!")

EDIT: Edited out name-calling.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The main problem with the truther's theory is that the plan was entirely too complex and would have never been able to be carried out in secrecy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join