It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow being help needed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Aelf,
yes it was always in our minds and actual discussions that we were surprised no one seen him again but maybe he found Pony again not sure about that part.
i have recently been reading my own Tarot cards every couple of months and seeing a shadow out of the corner of my eye and its gone all the sudden. my cards are always very accurate. but anyways my sleeping patterns are wayyy off these recent weeks.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Sorry, let me clarify. The frank & myrhh was burning before the entity appeared. I too have only heard good things about smudging as well, except for what I've been told by the Santeria practitioner. I will say this though, it does seem that frank & myrhh attracts spirits or lifts the " veil " seperating our worlds. I have not had any bad experiances smudging personally but thought I would pass on the advice as it may be relevant. In my experiance you want to use white sage (salvia apiana), the plant is a miracle on multiple levels, I've used it to heal poisenous spider bites as well as h1n1 flu, besides it's spiritual power.As for the clear entity, yes, it did look something like heat on a pavement except it flowed horizontally and not vertically, and everything behind the " clear smoke" appeared very sharp as if I were wearing my glasses ( I'm near-sighted).

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join