It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow being help needed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My encounter begins in the spring of the year 2000. I was 11, and I had just moved into a new home with my parents and two brothers. I had a friend named Adam who was a Jew living about 3 miles down the road from me. Adam's house was encircled by a small woodland from 3 sides. A spring night I camped out with Adam. Being that both of us were 11, "camping out" literally meant we took a tent and pitched it a few feet into the woodlands to the left of his home.

No one from his family, I later learned, had ever camped out on the property. His step-dad had always used the 5-man tent on hunting trips. During our night out camping Adam and I explored the little woods some. We found a tree that had merged with a second tree. Two separate trunks had grown into each other. Beneath the two trunks merging point was a long iron rod. Maybe 4 feet in length, curving sharply at a right angle about 3/4 of the way up. Adam and I spent most of our night lifting this rod from the base of the trees. It took both of us, working in unison, to pull it up and free.

This, as it turns out, may have been our mistake. Whether the tree had some spiritual significance, or the rod, or any combination of things is not entirely clear. However, the very next night is when the first shadow-being appeared. The first encounter was at my house. I sleep upstairs on the second floor in a modest sized room. It was after having gone to bed that I was awakened by something whispering my name. When I opened my eyes I saw the shadow-being's silhouette in front of my window (my window is probably 6x6 feet). At first it was just a blue-black silhouette, but when it turned around it had the red eyes. It was much thinner, and very tall, compared to the one you described. I panicked and turned on my over-head light. It was gone.

Within 5 days (I used to have exact dates and times written in a journal, but it's been a decade since, ha ha) Adam told me he had also seen a shadow-being wandering the first floor of his house. Adam's entire family sleeps on the second floor, and he comes down for mid-night snacks since he is up later then all of them. During one such sojourn is when he saw the black man briskly walk one direction past the bottom of the stairwell. He froze, panicked thinking someone had come into his home. After listening for "some time" he decided he must have been seeing things and took a few steps down the stairs. The figure walked back the way it had come from. He screamed, waking his mom and step-dad. The three of them explored the main and basement levels of his home. Nothing was found.

To speed things up... The sightings continued much the same. One or two a week between the two of us. As time went on (within the first 2 months) the beings started to get more and more daring. Towards the end of spring I had my first physical encounter where one of the shadow-beings physically pinned my blankets down around my body so I could not move. My shadow-beings got more malevolent, but Adam's got more lively. He soon was able to identify three individual shadow-beings:

The Tall Man
The Black Man
The Man with the Hat

I am running out of space, I will continue my story for you below...

~ Wandering Scribe

edit - typos

[edit on 19/2/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
After Adam and I talked we realized that the tree / iron rod was probably the source of the problem. So, my first bit of advice for you would be to study your surroundings. Have any renovations occurred just prior to the shadow-beings arrival? If so, you may want to see if any damage has been done to trees, streams, or other odd fixtures on your property. If the shadow-beings were called up by property alterations then returning the property to what it was before might do the trick.

This was the first step Adam and I took. I had been holding the iron rod at my house because it intrigued me. However, once the first shadow-being attack happened I met with Adam and we decided to put the rod back in the base of the trees. So we did, hammered it all the way back in.

Adam's three shadow-beings disappeared. He had no more sightings after we replaced the rod of the Tall, Black, or Hatted men. That isn't to say they had not done anything. Since my last post ran out of space I omitted Adam's encounters. Mostly they involved the shadow-being playing tricks on him. Walking through walls, one shadow-being becoming another when he looked at them. In one instance the Tall Man walked in front of him while he was watching TV. When he jumped up, startled, the Tall Man was gone. He turned to look and the Hat Man was standing outside looking in his family room picture window. This caused him to shout out, which brought his mom into the room. Both figures were gone. His mom told him it was probably just from watching TV. She left and he looked outside again. The Black Man was there this time, and he had what might have been a finger, up to what might have been lips as if signaling the "be quiet" hand gesture.

Anyway, the returning of the rod silenced the three shadow-men at Adam's house. But mine was a different story. Returning the rod only seemed to anger mine. It's assaults became more frequent, and I started to develop faint claw-like cuts on my back.

So, what I did, is what I would recommend you do next, if my first bit of advice doesn't help you. Turn to a mystic, or a witch, a pagan of some kind. I learned two acts: the banishing ritual of the Pentagram, and the banishing ritual of the hexagram. I performed both of these rituals, once on my property, once on Adam's. The shadow-being that had assaulted me was gone.

A small note, pagan beliefs, and the belief in magic and witchcraft were something I already accepted. If you do not, then you may want to seek someone who does to perform the rites for you. If you are open-minded you may try them yourself. You may U2U me if you wish to know more about them. I feel I have taken up enough space on your thread as is.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit - typos

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede
[mo

these are picture that were coming to my creativity while i was drawing, maybe some of the one that appear out of the mesh just something that interested me that i drew those while the beings were much more actively there with me,

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi Wandering Scribe,

thanks for the info about Aini.

I'm not sure exactly what that shadow being was and whether it is possible it was a demon or something else.

I keep an open mind to what it was, as I find narrowing down by catagorising is more about the human brains 'needs' rather than getting to the truth.

Aelf

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Hello Aelfrede,

I've read through most of the responses you've received here on ATS concerning the shadow-being conundrum. I have my own extensive shadow-being encounter that I'll present to you in a moment. However, first I would like to correct a tiny innacuracy I noticed on the board that might, or might not, have side-tracked you.

The member Dr.Jay1975 brought up that he had used some kind of psychic intuition to draw the demonic title "Aini," which he later told you was a powerful demonic spirit that might be haunting you. Unfortunately, this is wrong. Aini, in actuality, is a "Great Strong Duke" from a book of Ceremonial magic known as The Goetia, supposedly written by Solomon the Jewish king. I will relay word-for-word the description that Aini receives in the book from my copy of it:

"AIM (Aym, Aini, Harborym)

The twnety-third spirit is Aim. He is a great strong duke. He appeareth in the form of a very handsome man in a body, but with three heads. The first like a serpent, the second like a man having two stars on his forehead, the third like a calf. He rideth on a Viper carrying a firebrand in his hand, wherewith he setteth cities, castles and great places on fire. He maketh thee witty in all manner or ways, and giveth true answers unto private matters. He governeth 26 legions of infernal spirits. His seal is this..."

The manuscript includes the seal which you need to craft in order to bring Aim under your control. Except, I do not think Aim has anything to do with your situation since all of the spirits mentioned in the Goetia (except for 1) are subservient to human will. They do not act out against us, unless we have first called them to us without giving them a purpose. I do not think you know how to summon spirits from the Goetia, so I do not think that Aim (Aini) has anything to do with your case.

The ATS posting box says I have 2000 characters left, I will post a second reply with my encounter with multiple shadow-beings for you. Hopefully something from my encounter may help you in dealing with your own shadow-being.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi Wandering Scribe,

thanks very much for sharing your very intriguing personal encounters with the shadow beings. I find it fascinating how your experiences began with the removal of the iron rod. I can't help but wonder why the rod had been put there, and why the beings would be connected to it.

Thanks also for your advice concerning renovations to the house. I need to give this some thought. Btw, with regards types of beings -- there has been the black 'blob' being with red eyes and snakes on it holding a spear like staff. There has also been a man in a long black coat with black eyes. And there has also been a much smaller version of the first one (black blob with red eyes) only a few inches tall. This one did not have any snakes or staff. There have also been ghosts sighted, but not the same as these shadow being types.

As for the pagan advice, I am quite familiar with paganism and may consider doing a ritual (the basics of which works, of course, through the strength of the Intent - and the ability of the ritual to ground that Intent) and have ordered some white sage for the purpose of purifying the environment.

Thanks for your offer to help further, I may well take you up on that.

Aelf

My encounter begins in the spring of the year 2000. I was 11, and I had just moved into a new home with my parents and two brothers. I had a friend named Adam who was a Jew living about 3 miles down the road from me. Adam's house was encircled by a small woodland from 3 sides. A spring night I camped out with Adam. Being that both of us were 11, "camping out" literally meant we took a tent and pitched it a few feet into the woodlands to the left of his home.

No one from his family, I later learned, had ever camped out on the property. His step-dad had always used the 5-man tent on hunting trips. During our night out camping Adam and I explored the little woods some. We found a tree that had merged with a second tree. Two separate trunks had grown into each other. Beneath the two trunks merging point was a long iron rod. Maybe 4 feet in length, curving sharply at a right angle about 3/4 of the way up. Adam and I spent most of our night lifting this rod from the base of the trees. It took both of us, working in unison, to pull it up and free.

This, as it turns out, may have been our mistake. Whether the tree had some spiritual significance, or the rod, or any combination of things is not entirely clear. However, the very next night is when the first shadow-being appeared. The first encounter was at my house. I sleep upstairs on the second floor in a modest sized room. It was after having gone to bed that I was awakened by something whispering my name. When I opened my eyes I saw the shadow-being's silhouette in front of my window (my window is probably 6x6 feet). At first it was just a blue-black silhouette, but when it turned around it had the red eyes. It was much thinner, and very tall, compared to the one you described. I panicked and turned on my over-head light. It was gone.

Within 5 days (I used to have exact dates and times written in a journal, but it's been a decade since, ha ha) Adam told me he had also seen a shadow-being wandering the first floor of his house. Adam's entire family sleeps on the second floor, and he comes down for mid-night snacks since he is up later then all of them. During one such sojourn is when he saw the black man briskly walk one direction past the bottom of the stairwell. He froze, panicked thinking someone had come into his home. After listening for "some time" he decided he must have been seeing things and took a few steps down the stairs. The figure walked back the way it had come from. He screamed, waking his mom and step-dad. The three of them explored the main and basement levels of his home. Nothing was found.

To speed things up... The sightings continued much the same. One or two a week between the two of us. As time went on (within the first 2 months) the beings started to get more and more daring. Towards the end of spring I had my first physical encounter where one of the shadow-beings physically pinned my blankets down around my body so I could not move. My shadow-beings got more malevolent, but Adam's got more lively. He soon was able to identify three individual shadow-beings:

The Tall Man
The Black Man
The Man with the Hat

I am running out of space, I will continue my story for you below...

~ Wandering Scribe

edit - typos

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
hello, ok, 1st before i tell my story i do not care if anyone believe it or not. i have no reason to make this up.

My expiriences with a "shadow being": This took place in a small Town in Lake County IL. called ZION. The House is still there last time my wife and i checked when we were in town as we 1st started dating in this home so we take a trip by once in a while to remember if we are in the area. the home is always having somebody moving in and then out almost evrytime we go by somebody else is lookin at the place or moved in and now its back up for rent so my guess is "it" is still there.
for back ground on the story i must rewind to the origins of this Shadow. my mother in law at the time was seriousely dating a American Indian man who went by his Indian name Pony. Pony use to see this Shadow in Chicago and when they moved to Zion it followed them. he nicknamed"it" MO and we felt it was a male entity. just so you know Pony was a convicted Murderer and being close to his Indian roots he was very well tuned to the Spiritual realm so to speak, he believed as many Indians do. The house the Spirit followed him to had a previouse Fire in the upstairs attic and we were never sure if anyone ever died or was harmed in the fire, guess we should have checked into this.
Anyway i myself have had spiritual contact before even meeting this family/my wife and hers but that is another story and off the subject, i of course believe, always have.
here we go...i started hearing them talk about this Shadow "MO" and it would somtimes appear with smoke. i never seen the smoke just a actual shadow. my Mother in Law had actually been Choked by MO and Pony had things tossed at him before. now i will speak of what i actually saw and expirienced with MO.
i am a Musician and a band i had at the time was practicing in this home in the Attic. the way into the attic was a hole in the hallway cieling and you had to use a ladder to enter the roof. i first noticed the 2 family dogs would sit and look up into the attic opening and just Bark and Growl. i stayed there alot with my wife when her mom and Pony went on the road in his semitruck for a Moving Company. one night my drummers drum set was having the Cymbals hit with drum sticks and drums would be hit 1 at a time also like "bam" and a few seconds later a Cymbal Hit. we were like oh man its MO playing the drums? i must admit ti was sort of "cool" and actually thought it was funny. i had to eventually be a man and go up into the attic to get the drum sticks. i placed them on the Kitchen table and guess what? MO took them back up into the Attic and did it again. i went and got them again and this time put them in front of me on the coffee table where we were watching T.V. and told MO i wasnt listening to that all night and to knock it off, it wasnt funny anymore.
another night after this when we watched the dogs again(it was almost nightly)bark at the hole we actually watched as the dogs ball came flying out from the hole towards us and bounced across the hallway. we were luck WTF? also remember a lot of times i was not around when others seen MO or he was up to his trickery and the Violent choking of my mother in Law in her bed.
the 3rd event was not the Scariest one it was the one that got me the most angry. i had some Artwork i did in a band notebook i kept with lyrics. the Art was Satanic Themed and the lyrics both gory and Blasphemous. anyways, we came in from the Store myself and my future wife all alone and a Shadow of a man was actually sitting at th Kitchen Table flipping thru my notebook and when i yelled WTF he turned and actually looked at me, i seen this and so did my wife, he then got up from the Table and went into the Bathroom behind it where we could'nt see. i at first thought well maybe im seeing things and its a real person so prepared to kick some butt i ran after him into the Bathroom but he was gone. -Continued in next post/out of letters-

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Continued: when i ran into the Bathroom he was gone, not in the shower behind the curtain, not behind the door and the only way out was thru a thick blockstyled glass window with only a small airvent. no child could even fit thru this if you know what type glass im talkin about. no way out, he was gone!
well, we just said to ourselves wow did you se him flippin the pages and then look at us and walk away? i guess he likes my stuff we said. it was still kind of "cool" at this point.
a few days later or maybe it was a couple weeks it has been like 15 years i was in the Kitchen with my then Girlfriend cooking and the kitchen cabinets opened and then closed. then, the back door in the Kitchen was vibrating as if somebody was trying to bust it open while the door knob was turning. it was locked and i immediately again with my WTF or HOLY# MAN, without hesitation, ran immediately to the door, unlocked it and looked outside. it was dark and the fence was closed, no one was there. they would have had to have been very fast and jump a fence also so we knew it was him and it happened right after the cabinets situation so it was MO. we ended up moving out. and to our suprise MO never followed us. i have had expiriences since but nothing like MO, well, different lets just say and he never showsed again. we think he is still in that house because of all the people always coming and going. im not sure what he liked about that place to stay because he followed Pony from Chicago. but because Pony was always so Violent and ABusive we never see him anymore to ask if MO ever came back to him as my Mother in law left him a few years later after we all moved from this house. so to make a long story short i fully 100% believe in Shadow creatures as ive heard them called and they are not nice.
ive always listened to Demonic/blasphemic lyrically themed bands since the 80's and am to this day in one so maybe this triggered him to get more active or it was going to happen anyways i dont know. but this is my story here for this post. it is real and i always wanted to go back to this house to see if hes still there but was afraid maybe he would follow us and its not worth it if that happens because now i live in an old Bar turned into a House on The Chain o'Lakes that is rumored to have been a hangout for mobsters from Chicago like Capone so i dont need any spirits messin around(who knows what happend out here in the past)because i know what happens, i wont get any sleep or much worse since i do have 4 kids.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ill come back to this post to see if any more replies. if anyone is interested in checkin this place out i could always get the address from my wife. i know the street and intersection just didnt live there full time and for very long so never got mail. shes a wizz with remembering numbers. drop me a PM.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey

As far as I am aware shadow beings are humans that are on the astral plane, after personal experience this is the opinion i have come to follow.
if you do a search there is a thread on it somewhere

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yeah theres discussions on the David Icke site also about these things.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hello Aelfrede,

I've read through most of the responses you've received here on ATS concerning the shadow-being conundrum. I have my own extensive shadow-being encounter that I'll present to you in a moment. However, first I would like to correct a tiny innacuracy I noticed on the board that might, or might not, have side-tracked you.

The member Dr.Jay1975 brought up that he had used some kind of psychic intuition to draw the demonic title "Aini," which he later told you was a powerful demonic spirit that might be haunting you. Unfortunately, this is wrong. Aini, in actuality, is a "Great Strong Duke" from a book of Ceremonial magic known as The Goetia, supposedly written by Solomon the Jewish king. I will relay word-for-word the description that Aini receives in the book from my copy of it:

"AIM (Aym, Aini, Harborym)

The twnety-third spirit is Aim. He is a great strong duke. He appeareth in the form of a very handsome man in a body, but with three heads. The first like a serpent, the second like a man having two stars on his forehead, the third like a calf. He rideth on a Viper carrying a firebrand in his hand, wherewith he setteth cities, castles and great places on fire. He maketh thee witty in all manner or ways, and giveth true answers unto private matters. He governeth 26 legions of infernal spirits. His seal is this..."

The manuscript includes the seal which you need to craft in order to bring Aim under your control. Except, I do not think Aim has anything to do with your situation since all of the spirits mentioned in the Goetia (except for 1) are subservient to human will. They do not act out against us, unless we have first called them to us without giving them a purpose. I do not think you know how to summon spirits from the Goetia, so I do not think that Aim (Aini) has anything to do with your case.

The ATS posting box says I have 2000 characters left, I will post a second reply with my encounter with multiple shadow-beings for you. Hopefully
something from my encounter may help you in dealing with your own shadow-being.

~ Wandering Scribe

dont really care much about him or have much idea who he is but that guy already raised to marquise, that book stating he is a duke is well obviously outdated, he happens to be in a faction and working for a guy wich i dont really quite like, well its only my oppinion.. if these people are visiting,
i think they might have either known you from before or trying to recruit you.. i dont know yet if im sensing it right.. i only get a pleasant feeling from you and you should not get involved with them at all..

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Hi there Aelfrede, I've seen almost the exact same thing. As far as I can tell, these entities thrive on/ generate negativity, and are parasitic in nature. A parasite releases hormones into the hosts' body causing the host to seek the nutrients the parasite needs in order to survive. Your best bet is to move away (worked for me) or if thats not possible, to have a clear mind free of any strong emotion, especially negative ones, as much as possible. I have a previous thread on the topic where I describe what I saw in detail, you have to scroll approximately 3/4 of the page down for it:

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I read an excellent description of the phenomena here:

How to vanquish fear

Good luck, I sincerely hope this helps. These things can be pretty bad.

*edit*
here's my description from my previous post:

"The manifestation I observed started as a sort of anguler black "cloud", imagine a black cloud made of polygons. The cloud tried to envelope me. As I became fearful a man dressed in all black with salt and pepper gray hair and an olive skin tone manifested sitting down in front of me. His clothing was a black button up longsleeve shirt, black slacks and shiny black shoes. His eyes I was not able to discern though there was a red aura around them. He felt malicious, like he wanted to enter my being for some reason. At this point I became angry and he appeared even clearer to my sight. At this point I realized he was feeding off my negative emotions(some backround- I was already in a meditative state, frankinscense and myrrh was burning, and I had a double circle of protection around me which the entity could not penetrate) Clearing my head of all thoughts and chatter, I then began feeling only love and peace and closed my eyes, only to open them back up when I felt the presence gone. At this point a sort of clear smoke( imagine the predator with his cloaking device on, clear yet having a definite volume and mass) wafted from my right(west) out my window(east.) At that point whatever experiance I was having with any entities stopped. Mind you the house I was in was extremly haunted. For years family members from all over had come there and seen shadow people going up and down stairs, there was a basement room where many of the kids under 5 or so(myself included) seen a cave and stairs at times in the room, and my girlfriend at the time had a dream(without knowing about the hauntings or anything about shadow people) that three shadows tried to pull her through the floor to the basement room and stretched her body like 20 feet from wher she held onto my ankle through the floor with her feet being sucked into the weird cave room. We also observed dead family members in the house, seperate from the shadow people. The house was built by a german immigrant in the 1920's. Behind a brick wall way before I was born a manuscript detailing how to "control the demons solomon commanded" with strange sigils was found. Much to my dismay upon hearing the story the manuscript was said to have just disappeared one day- although it cannot be ruled out one of my crazy uncles found it and did something with or to it. So thats my story. Oh and that same girlfriend also said she saw a animal like shadow on the wall moving one night(I was not there). Also upon entering the house, no matter what kind of good time we were having, as soon as you stepped in the front door(coincidently right above the weird cave room in the basement) we would start going at it. The house has since been sold."

Once again, good luck. I tried smudging, which did not work, and after talking to a practitioner of Santeria (an Afro-Cuban religion based off of Yoruba religion) realized the frank & myrhh, and smudging may have made it worse, she told me smoke tends to attract spirits of all types. I would point out the entity was not able to pass the barriers of the circles I cast. While I don't find Wicca to be all that powerful, the circles I cast were loosely based off of Wiccan ritual, with other elements both personal and based off other traditions (Kemetic/Egyptian, Yoruba, and Lakota). Perhaps you can find a circle casting method that works best for you, and have it around your bed as you sleep. The biggest thing to keep in mind- STAY POSITIVE! Peace

[edit on 23-2-2010 by siahchi]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryu Albertson

Hmm, interesting reply Ryu, but I'm a little confused by what you're saying exactly. Let me see if I understood your message correctly:

1. You say that Aim has been raised from a Duke to a Marquise
2. You say you know someone who employs Aim
3. You don't really like the guy who employs Aim

4. The "sensing" thing, this is referring to Aelfrede, yes? Or are you saying you sense my aura and are saying you only get good things from me and that I should not get involved in these types of thing?

Before I make a response I want to make sure I understood your message correctly. Thanks.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
well, maybe its your brain

we live a lot without using it that yours may be going nuts

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
traditionally speaking, the shadow refers to the dark, repressed unconcious part of ourselves. ghosts are born from these shadow parts that do not heal. it was the shamans role to 'deal' with these 'brooding' forms of energy that existed either as a part of us or as the residue of another being (i.e. a ghost, or an external manifestation of that persons 'darker' aspects).

shadows exist in many cultures, east, west, native american, etc.
of course there is a whole pantheon of shadow type beings. googling shadow and shaman would get you to some of it.

sorry i don't have a more direct route, but the info is out there.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by mythos]

This true. Me being Native American i can relate to this. There are shadow people in our culture and most of them are drawn towards negative energy. They enter you life and home when you are weak. You will rarely wee them but there are people that can see them. Most people usually see them at the corner of their eye and when they turn to look there is nothing there. They will try to change things in your life to negativity.

I"f you cleanse your house with a smudge of sage and pray. Open up your front door and back door. Start in one room of the house and walk along the walls till you get back to the entrance of the room. Do this to every room. If this doesn't work then get you eyes checked. JK.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Does this post have any actual purpose behind it's posting?

That's an inaccurate, and unintelligent assumption to make concerning anyone who's had an unexplained experience.

Third Line.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi Brassknucks,

thanks very much for sharing your experience. Blimey what an intense load of experiences you had there! It seems like this shadow does fit the description of a shadow being. You said it was a shadow of a man, so it does make you wonder whether these shadow beings cover various categories, including ghosts.

Aelf

Originally posted by BRASSKNUCKS
hello, ok, 1st before i tell my story i do not care if anyone believe it or not. i have no reason to make this up.

My expiriences with a "shadow being": This took place in a small Town in Lake County IL. called ZION. The House is still there last time my wife and i checked when we were in town as we 1st started dating in this home so we take a trip by once in a while to remember if we are in the area. the home is always having somebody moving in and then out almost evrytime we go by somebody else is lookin at the place or moved in and now its back up for rent so my guess is "it" is still there.
for back ground on the story i must rewind to the origins of this Shadow. my mother in law at the time was seriousely dating a American Indian man who went by his Indian name Pony. Pony use to see this Shadow in Chicago and when they moved to Zion it followed them. he nicknamed"it" MO and we felt it was a male entity. just so you know Pony was a convicted Murderer and being close to his Indian roots he was very well tuned to the Spiritual realm so to speak, he believed as many Indians do. The house the Spirit followed him to had a previouse Fire in the upstairs attic and we were never sure if anyone ever died or was harmed in the fire, guess we should have checked into this.
Anyway i myself have had spiritual contact before even meeting this family/my wife and hers but that is another story and off the subject, i of course believe, always have.
here we go...i started hearing them talk about this Shadow "MO" and it would somtimes appear with smoke. i never seen the smoke just a actual shadow. my Mother in Law had actually been Choked by MO and Pony had things tossed at him before. now i will speak of what i actually saw and expirienced with MO.
i am a Musician and a band i had at the time was practicing in this home in the Attic. the way into the attic was a hole in the hallway cieling and you had to use a ladder to enter the roof. i first noticed the 2 family dogs would sit and look up into the attic opening and just Bark and Growl. i stayed there alot with my wife when her mom and Pony went on the road in his semitruck for a Moving Company. one night my drummers drum set was having the Cymbals hit with drum sticks and drums would be hit 1 at a time also like "bam" and a few seconds later a Cymbal Hit. we were like oh man its MO playing the drums? i must admit ti was sort of "cool" and actually thought it was funny. i had to eventually be a man and go up into the attic to get the drum sticks. i placed them on the Kitchen table and guess what? MO took them back up into the Attic and did it again. i went and got them again and this time put them in front of me on the coffee table where we were watching T.V. and told MO i wasnt listening to that all night and to knock it off, it wasnt funny anymore.
another night after this when we watched the dogs again(it was almost nightly)bark at the hole we actually watched as the dogs ball came flying out from the hole towards us and bounced across the hallway. we were luck WTF? also remember a lot of times i was not around when others seen MO or he was up to his trickery and the Violent choking of my mother in Law in her bed.
the 3rd event was not the Scariest one it was the one that got me the most angry. i had some Artwork i did in a band notebook i kept with lyrics. the Art was Satanic Themed and the lyrics both gory and Blasphemous. anyways, we came in from the Store myself and my future wife all alone and a Shadow of a man was actually sitting at th Kitchen Table flipping thru my notebook and when i yelled WTF he turned and actually looked at me, i seen this and so did my wife, he then got up from the Table and went into the Bathroom behind it where we could'nt see. i at first thought well maybe im seeing things and its a real person so prepared to kick some butt i ran after him into the Bathroom but he was gone. -Continued in next post/out of letters-

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi Damezthe2nd,

do you mind sharing the experience/s you had that led you to the conclusion that shadow beings are humans on the astral plane?

Thanks,

Aelf

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd
Hey

As far as I am aware shadow beings are humans that are on the astral plane, after personal experience this is the opinion i have come to follow.
if you do a search there is a thread on it somewhere

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If you're talking about the "shadow beings" you can have during a hypnagogic hallucination upon falling asleep or waking up, I find the easiest way to avoid them is to change positions in bed. I see the "hat man" with accompanied paralysis and feelings of terror/dread most often when laying on my back, maybe half as often laying on my right side and almost never if I sleep on my left side.

If you're seeing shadow beings while completely awake, you probably have schizophrenia or epilepsy and should seek immediate medical help...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi siahchi,

thanks very much for your helpful post, and for the links. Your thread is intriguing, and it's also good to read other experiences.

The overall message I'm getting from most posts so far is that these entities are negative.

I was wondering about something you said regarding the incense. At the end of your post you said that the smudging and incense may have made it worse (after you spoke to some practitioner). However, I can't help but notice from your post that the opposite seems to be true. Earlier in your post you said:

"At this point I realized he was feeding off my negative emotions(some backround- I was already in a meditative state, frankinscense and myrrh was burning, and I had a double circle of protection around me which the entity could not penetrate) Clearing my head of all thoughts and chatter, I then began feeling only love and peace and closed my eyes, only to open them back up when I felt the presence gone. At this point a sort of clear smoke( imagine the predator with his cloaking device on, clear yet having a definite volume and mass) wafted from my right(west) out my window(east.) At that point whatever experiance I was having with any entities stopped."

So even if the incense wasn't helping create the love and peace that you focused on, it doesn't seem like it made things worse, as you say that it was at this point that your experiences with any entities stopped. I'm just trying to understand how smudging or incense could make things worse, if in your situation if anything it seemed to help?

I'm particularly curious as I've still yet to smudge the house with the sage that arrived recently (ordered it online) and don't want to make things worse. I've previously only ever heard good things about smudging with sage.

Also, I was wondering about what this cloaked entity looked like that you saw. You said:

'At this point a sort of clear smoke( imagine the predator with his cloaking device on, clear yet having a definite volume and mass) wafted from my right(west) out my window(east.) At that point whatever experiance I was having with any entities stopped.'

Did it also seem to 'wobble' the air. A bit like the way a heatwave looks on a summer's day?

Aelf

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join