It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow being help needed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi,

thanks for getting back to me. Who is 'Aini'? Those who saw this shadow being (I didn't see that one) are certain it was something like a spear that it was holding, it had a dagger like tip.

I'm not into the occult like magic/witchcraft, although I am familiar with it, I don't practice anything. I am interested in the paranormal, and have an open mind. Also have seen 'energetic' phenomena (colours around people, orbs, strange ripples in air etc) since early 1990s. Also have obes.

Any information/advice you can give about this being and what is going on is much appreciated. Thanks.

Aelf

Originally posted by DrJay1975
OK, as I read your post a name keeps jumping out at me. Aini. I see a torch not a spear. I've got to do some research. You into anything bad occultwise?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi truthseeker,

thanks very much for your reply.

This being you saw (the one who was in the boy's bedroom) did it look exactly how I described? A big black blob creature, whose eyes were red and wavered and moved around? What about the snakes? This seems quite strange to me. Why snakes all over it?

Thanks for your advice. I'll try the smudging, and will refresh my memory of the other stuff you mention.

I don't like to think such beings are hanging around, and not knowing what exactly they are. I live in a rural location near a river. Would the surroundings have anything to do with it?

Thanks again,

Aelf

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Oh man. Not another one of these disgusting things. I have dealt with quite a few cases involving shadow creatures. It seems to me that they are emerging more and more frequently as of late. How you describe them is exactly the way that I have seen them before. I will tell you that they are perfectly capable of interacting with the physical world.

A case I did a few years ago involved a 12 year old boy. He was going to his bedroom to fetch something for his brother, and the lights would not turn on. He saw two red eyes at the floor level of the bedroom, and soon they stood up to eye level. It reached for him, threw him to the ground, and left physical marks. If the case wasn't confidential, I would post pictures of the wounds inflicted. The boy fought back by trying to kick it where it's eyes where, and when he tried to pull his foot back, he couldn't. When the thing finally let go, he had distinct bite marks on his foot. When he stood up to leave the room, the lights mysteriously turned back on, and the thing was gone. When I showed up, I definitely felt something brooding in the house, and saw the damned thing with my own two eyes. I cleansed the house (as I don't normally smudge with sage...but it's the intent, not the tools), and it didn't come back.

A proper cleansing of the house would be the best bet, as these things operate (at least in my opinion) at the lowest levels of vibration in our overall energy field. They are nothing more than the vermin of the Otherworld, preying on the fear of their victims. If you don't know how to ground, center, shield, ward, and cleanse, I would look it up on Google, as they are very helpful tools to prevent these things from coming back.

Good luck with your situation, and remember not to fear them, as they just feed off of the negative energies associated with fear.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
One more thing that was quite concerning at the time. One of the people (one of the three people who saw the shadow 'blob' creature a week ago) had a nose bleed straight after seeing it. This person never normally gets nose bleeds. Anyone know why they might get a nose bleed from seeing something paranormal? (I'll add this to my OP as this was quite significant).

Aelf

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Aini is an uppermidlevel demon. One of his heads is allegedly a snake, he rides a snake. He carries a torch that looks like a spear. He's a powerful demon that I saw excorcised in Kenya. Some of the occurrences struck me as quite similar.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If I had the reflective vision of a mirror I would speak Nohcra this can be sophialy distressing you must seek and learn the truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Yes, almost exactly as you described, minus the snakes. I saw a misty blackness that swirled around him, but no snakes.

As far as living by a river. That I'm not sure about. From what I have studied about energy flow, it could be possible for a moving river to "carry" energy with it as it flows. I would research what DrJay has to say, as I will be doing. If it is an midupper level demon, you might have more to worry about than just a normal shadow creature.

The nosebleed I would attribute to sheer fright. I have seen people get nose bleeds from watching really scary movies.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
If I had the reflective vision of a mirror I would speak Nohcra this can be sophialy distressing you must seek and learn the truth.

I like what you did there,

Nohcra in mirror image. Those of the shadows. A reflection from the abyss.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi DrJay,

what exactly did you see that exorcism in Kenya?

Thanks,

Aelf

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Aini is an uppermidlevel demon. One of his heads is allegedly a snake, he rides a snake. He carries a torch that looks like a spear. He's a powerful demon that I saw excorcised in Kenya. Some of the occurrences struck me as quite similar.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
When you saw this being, did it feel like a demon to you? (Not that I'm really sure how it should feel to see a demon, as I don't know that much about them).

Yes I have heard that about rivers too, that they can act as a conduit for energy to travel. Also have heard that ghosts (and perhaps other entities?) cannot cross rivers.

OK, let's say it is a demon - how would that be different than dealing with a shadow being? (To be honest, I don't know how these different categories were created, how someone can be certain what these entities are).

Thanks very much again for your assistance,

Aelf

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Yes, almost exactly as you described, minus the snakes. I saw a misty blackness that swirled around him, but no snakes.

As far as living by a river. That I'm not sure about. From what I have studied about energy flow, it could be possible for a moving river to "carry" energy with it as it flows. I would research what DrJay has to say, as I will be doing. If it is an midupper level demon, you might have more to worry about than just a normal shadow creature.

The nosebleed I would attribute to sheer fright. I have seen people get nose bleeds from watching really scary movies.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
what i see is that help is needed.. what help?
questions?
if you can use your senses to a certain extent then you wont be running
around in circles, if you can exit your body for a moment then it will be alot easier..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi Ryu,

thanks very much for getting back to me. Please can you explain what you mean by 'if you can exit your body for a moment then it will be alot easier'? Do you mean have an OBE? I have obes on a fairly regular basis. In what way could it help?

Thanks for your help,

Aelf

Originally posted by Ryu Albertson
what i see is that help is needed.. what help?
questions?
if you can use your senses to a certain extent then you wont be running
around in circles, if you can exit your body for a moment then it will be alot easier..

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I feel for you.

I saw shadow people my whole life. I used to see small playful ones that would just peek around the corners of my bedroom door and watch me. Then the large hooded ones would wake me up at night and scare the crap out of me. Finally the hat man made his presence known, and let me tell you, that thing is a completely different entity.

Anyways, i still get woken up in the middle of the night from time to time, but I dont feel the same fear that I did as a young boy. Now, Im more afraid of waking up and having a REAL person in my house! Check out Heidi Hollis on youtube or do a search for her on any search engine. These things are VERY common, and honestly I think they feed off fear, once you stop letting them scare you, they leave you alone (for the most part)

Coast to Coast had some good theories regarding this phenomenon as well. Id suggest listening to the Coast to Coast shadow people videos on youtube. Good luck

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i have had quite a number of experiences with shadow beings at first they appeared outta no where like they were attacking me n scared me then i relized they can't hurt me so i let them know i wasnt afraid once i noticed a few more showed up every night i would see them and ask them questions which they could respond yes or no with a nod of the head since i could not hear them, they are different level of astral beings that are hear because they havent ascended their spirits during their given time in the material world. i thought i was losing my mind i keep telling them to touch me move something do someting to prove your real, the one which i communicated the most used its finger and told me to come closer till i was about half an inch from its face then it reached its hand to my face at that time i felt a cold breath on my face then heard and felt a quick lound electrical shock. at this point it scaredd me wit less i jumped off my bed and turned on a light, they weren't there to hurt me so i later became comfortable again, thats when i started finding sites like ats. these beings also let me know there are some that can and try to harm you be carful when with the spirits if you would like to call them that but there is much knowledge to learn from them if you can communicate with them. the few i was with seemed to like to pull jokes on me i see them everyonce in a while now but always feel their presence and no i was not under the influnce of drugs lol

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi White Devil,

thanks for your reply. Those playful ones don't sound too bad. I see something peeking round doors sometimes, in my peripheral vision. It's very fast, but unmistakably there. I think, 'who's that?!' - and when I look there's no one there. Would you see those small playful ones for long? Long enough to tell what they look like?

What exactly did the large hooded ones look like? Tall and fat? Or short and fat? Could you make out any bodily/facial features?

Also could you describe more about your experiences with the hat man. What exactly is he like, and did he communicate to you? What makes it a completely different entity from the others?

Thanks for the recommendations of Heidi Hollis and coast to coast, I'll check those out.

Aelf

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I feel for you.

I saw shadow people my whole life. I used to see small playful ones that would just peek around the corners of my bedroom door and watch me. Then the large hooded ones would wake me up at night and scare the crap out of me. Finally the hat man made his presence known, and let me tell you, that thing is a completely different entity.

Anyways, i still get woken up in the middle of the night from time to time, but I dont feel the same fear that I did as a young boy. Now, Im more afraid of waking up and having a REAL person in my house! Check out Heidi Hollis on youtube or do a search for her on any search engine. These things are VERY common, and honestly I think they feed off fear, once you stop letting them scare you, they leave you alone (for the most part)

Coast to Coast had some good theories regarding this phenomenon as well. Id suggest listening to the Coast to Coast shadow people videos on youtube. Good luck

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hi allinsane,

thanks for replying.

It's pretty intriguing that you were able to communicate with them. You say it was just with the nod of their head, but was there any telepathic communciation going on? Sounds like the beings you encountered were ok. Did you get a good feeling from them, or neutral?

When you say 'they are different level of astral beings that are hear because they havent ascended their spirits during their given time in the material world' - how do you know this?

Also, would you see them whilst lying in bed just before going to sleep? Would they ever wake you up?

You mentioned that when you went up close to one of them, you felt a cold breath in your face. This is what I often feel at night. The door will be shut and there'll be no wind outside and yet I still get this blast of cold in my face. It even can wake me up out of deep sleep, which is really strange and freaky to experience. Sometimes there isn't even a 'breeze' (air movement) to it, it's just like someone placed a very cold temperature in front of my face. Really strange.

You said that 'these beings also let me know there are some that can and try to harm you be carful when with the spirits if you would like to call them that but there is much knowledge to learn from them if you can communicate with them.' - how did they communicate this to you? Through yes and no answers (nods of the head)?

Also, you say the ones you saw liked to pull jokes on you. What sorts of things would they do?

And one more thing, how old were you when you used to see them often?

Aelf

Originally posted by allinsane666
i have had quite a number of experiences with shadow beings at first they appeared outta no where like they were attacking me n scared me then i relized they can't hurt me so i let them know i wasnt afraid once i noticed a few more showed up every night i would see them and ask them questions which they could respond yes or no with a nod of the head since i could not hear them, they are different level of astral beings that are hear because they havent ascended their spirits during their given time in the material world. i thought i was losing my mind i keep telling them to touch me move something do someting to prove your real, the one which i communicated the most used its finger and told me to come closer till i was about half an inch from its face then it reached its hand to my face at that time i felt a cold breath on my face then heard and felt a quick lound electrical shock. at this point it scaredd me wit less i jumped off my bed and turned on a light, they weren't there to hurt me so i later became comfortable again, thats when i started finding sites like ats. these beings also let me know there are some that can and try to harm you be carful when with the spirits if you would like to call them that but there is much knowledge to learn from them if you can communicate with them. the few i was with seemed to like to pull jokes on me i see them everyonce in a while now but always feel their presence and no i was not under the influnce of drugs lol

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
this was about a year ago and i was 23 at the time, yes all communication was through me talking and them nodding, if there was someting i was trying to ask them i would have to word it in a way that would be answered yes or no. jokes pulling at sheets while i was in bed, now they never seemed to be able to move things as far as the sheets would go it felt like they were moving but werent actually moving. they could make objects look like they were moving a little bit but it seemed to be to be some sort of play on the light around it to make it appear it was moving, they can blow icy chills on me and shock me and i would hear a loud quick ZZAAPP when it would happen. they was larger non human formed shadows that they appeared to be frightened by or scared of or they had power over them they didnt like when the big ones would come n look at us my door would open and i would see a head of some type look in then it would leave n the door would shut like it was checking on them making sure of something. it seems they fed off fear cuz when ever i would see them at first n i didnt know what they were they were always coming at me with an ax or big knive like they were trying to hack me up until i let them know i wasnt afraid thats when we started communicating, im not positive in what they are its just what they relayed to me. but it is to be noted them may have not told truths on several occasions when i asked them things i would ask if they were lying n they would say yes. or id ask your just saying what ever you want [like there f'in with me[ if theres anthything else you would like to kno ask im just a student of life but i found this interactions quite strange at first but these type of things are crazy to me anymore. life is one ccrazy beautifully horrifying lovely event

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, assuming it is in fact real, and you do in fact have a shadow being haunting your residence and your well-being. Also, throwing out speculation...

These things do not feed off your strength and direct assertions. It's going to feed off your fear, your mind is going to cripple from the fear and if you continue to let it, then you willingly allow it to continue.

Be strong, refute it's presence in a stern, unhysterical and calm manner. It's your house, your well-being. That's really all that needs to be said. Your strength is a fire that scalds their entire existence.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello, i have also been looking threw the forums with others with this similar experience .It has been over three years now since i encountered the shadow being .I will start off by, I ordered a bundle of books off eBay for a very low price ,not really paying attention to all the books that came in i put the books up with al the others i was collecting .

A couple of months past by ,and i decided to clear out some book shelves .I started reading some of the books that came in a few months earlier .I happened to have receive some early nineteen hundred first edition books on occult .This is not the kind of books i go looking for may i add .I was curious ,and so i picked up one of the books ,and started to read .It was spells ,and how to conjure dark things .Those books were to scary to have in the house .I binded ,and wrapped the books up .Within a few days of clearing books is when i saw the shadow .Somewhere in my mind thinks maybe their was an energy attached to the books so i had to include this information .

It was late in the night ,and i was wrapping books sitting in the floor towards the far end corner of the room . I look up in the corner.I see something black over seven feet tall in the outline of a person .It was like a flowey black silk scarf .I was dead on looking at this thing ,no corner of the eye thing .I felt at the time this thing knows i see it .The shadow after the eye contact it was as is if it got sucked through the corner of the wall at a fast pace . I jumped up ,and my seven year old female cat went to that wall on stood up on it and happily meowed at it for a few minutes .I had mixed emotions. I wish those books would not have been in the house but ,I was not afraid of what i saw i had no negative feelings .I thought for a minute maybe it was a passed over loved one looking over us .My husband lost a family member not to long after that also that lived in that house .

My husband's Aunt lost her husband twenty years ago .I will never forget what she told me .His aunt said she saw her deceased husband walk in the room she sleeps in ,and he told her he loves her ,and he told her by for now .I have had many other things happen i will never explain ..I have crossed that point to where i can never not think these are not mysterious times we are living in .

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Shadow people, are not evil, as many people assume because of their dark apparition. A shadow person is actually a partial manifestion of an earthbound spirit.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What is an earthbound spirit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join