It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow being help needed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

Earthbound hauntings are actually that of a trapped soul or spirit. I use the term spirit, to included entity’s both non human, positive, and negative for all intensive purposes. Earthbound hauntings can include apparitions, auditory vocalizations, noises, moving objects, etc. so it can be difficult to determine at first, to the untrained person, whether it is a residual haunting or an intelligent earthbound haunting. One Huge indicator is interaction- either being touched, being spoken too, or objects moving. That indicates an intelligent haunting. Another, is shadow people.

It takes Earthbound spirits a great deal of energy to actually appear as an apparition, that is why most apparitions are actually residual hauntings. Earthbound spirits will use knocking, vibrating, sounds, and objects before they choose to appear due to the amount of energy it requires.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hey, i've had a similar experience with a humanoid shadow being in my dreams. its in paranormal studies.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Maybe so.

Perhaps they are earthbound spirits, but I question how you can acclaim that every "shadow being" or apparition is not malevolent or just simply unaware of the harm it can do.

It would be wise for people to just remain cautious of this, and not just do as they please. Often people feel this way and think that they can't get hurt or mislead, and they will begin to dabble in amateur black arts, the occult, etc.

I feel much the same way you do, but the 'beings' are not necessarily welcome anyway. They exist in their own realm, perhaps another dimension, who knows. So nothing says they are allowed to break the rules and reign over someone's property and personal will as they see fit. That is certainly not a good thing, malevolence or naivety, doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Yes what I mean is OBE. Since you Astral project, and also concious and aware in it at the same time. I will allow you to enter my inner world for 1 time
answering the questions you have in your heart, with another part of me accompanying you, once you are in OBE call out to Ryu, and also the Wolf.

Once your are inside ask for the other aspects or parts of myself too ask for the logical one to decide i hope that works,

from there and after it is up to you what you make out of all of this.

hopefully your brain can transfer and convert, from what you recorded.

im not sure myself anymore what change has come inside there so enter at your own risk.

edit: please dont share with anyone but yourself and me what you experience there.. if you go there that is, i dont want a chain link.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Ryu Albertson]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i would also like to add in response to my og reply. and about theym being able to harm or not. though i had been touched, electrically shocked(no harm just showed that they were real) communicated with them, and they did odd things around me. now every once in a wehile i would be out in my computer room and i can see my living room through my kitchen from there. sometimes there were these beings in my living room waving for me to come in there i would start towards them and then they would start moving towards the rooms of my other family members which in that case i would stop because i had the feeling that they would lead me in there for me too harm them. so i would stop and it would look like they were laughing i dont know if its cause they thought i was a wussy or if they were laughing cuz i caught on to what they wer doing and they always seemed to like when i would prove to them i wasnt stupid or scared. thanks OP for this thread im very interested in life and what else it may incompass that we werent sure of before because of they way we are "educated" by the system

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hey Aelfrede,

Sorry for the very tardy response---I've been out of town for the past week.

When I saw these shadow creatures, I knew they were not demons. Had they really been demons, I wouldn't have stayed very long, and would have pulled an entire team in on the few particular cases I have had. I just have a feeling for when a demon is around. You feel a sudden sense of dread that isn't yours, you feel nauseous, you will almost always smell rotten eggs or flesh, and you will almost always feel tight tension in your temples.

I did a lot more research on the river theory, and I still stick to my original statement that rivers can act as a physical flow of energy on the metaphysical plane. If it WERE the river that had something to do with the whole thing, then I would imagine that there would probably be quite a bit of magnetite in the river (naturally magnetic rocks), and it must be flowing pretty fast as well. Magnetite has the properties of somewhat recording energy on to them, much like you would make a mix CD for your car stereo.

Like I said before, a proper smudging or energy cleansing (as I am an energy practitioner moreso than a pagan) should remove your problem in a flash. If not, then I would suggest telling it to leave and if that doesn't work, learn how to bind and "relocate" troublesome entities (that being the last resort), and that should definitely do the trick. After ridding the house with whatever energies are present, wards should be put in place (kind of like in Star Wars when they put up their deflector shields), and that should keep anymore things from getting in in the first place. If you do not know how to do any of these techniques, then Google them. There are a few good sites that I do not know off the top of my head that will teach you step by step, the proper way to do each one of the techniques.

Good luck with your problem, and U2U me if you have any more questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Shadow people, are not evil, as many people assume because of their dark apparition. A shadow person is actually a partial manifestion of an earthbound spirit.

I first read of shadow beings back in the 70's. They were described as being a type of spirit. One of the worst types of spirits there are. Their only purpose is to cause death and destruction.

Are you familiar with the former Waverly Hills sanitarium in Kentucky that was used for small pox patients ? Over 63,000 people died there. That place is loaded to the rafters with shadow beings.

Oddly enough, while the sanitarium has been closed since 1972, tours are held there almost every night. The place is reputed to be one of the most haunted places in America. People actually go there to see a shadow being. I tend to wonder how many people have had one follow them home.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi allinsane,

thanks for giving more details on how they would communicate. It's so strange how they would come at you with weapons as if to sacre you and feed off fear, but then you say when you faced the fear - that's when they started to communicate with you? It's strange that they would hang around you and attempt to communicate with you if they couldn't feed off your fear anymore (because you overcame your fear). Do you think their main purpose was to feed off your negative emotions? Perhaps they decided to communicate with you in an effort to try to induce fear in you again? Or do you not think it was about fear in the end? Those other beings who seemed to observe you all sound strange too. I wonder what their purpose was?

One thing I am interested in, did this happen when you were wide awake, or asleep, or on the verge of being asleep?

Aelf

Originally posted by allinsane666
this was about a year ago and i was 23 at the time, yes all communication was through me talking and them nodding, if there was someting i was trying to ask them i would have to word it in a way that would be answered yes or no. jokes pulling at sheets while i was in bed, now they never seemed to be able to move things as far as the sheets would go it felt like they were moving but werent actually moving. they could make objects look like they were moving a little bit but it seemed to be to be some sort of play on the light around it to make it appear it was moving, they can blow icy chills on me and shock me and i would hear a loud quick ZZAAPP when it would happen. they was larger non human formed shadows that they appeared to be frightened by or scared of or they had power over them they didnt like when the big ones would come n look at us my door would open and i would see a head of some type look in then it would leave n the door would shut like it was checking on them making sure of something. it seems they fed off fear cuz when ever i would see them at first n i didnt know what they were they were always coming at me with an ax or big knive like they were trying to hack me up until i let them know i wasnt afraid thats when we started communicating, im not positive in what they are its just what they relayed to me. but it is to be noted them may have not told truths on several occasions when i asked them things i would ask if they were lying n they would say yes. or id ask your just saying what ever you want [like there f'in with me[ if theres anthything else you would like to kno ask im just a student of life but i found this interactions quite strange at first but these type of things are crazy to me anymore. life is one ccrazy beautifully horrifying lovely event

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thanks for this advice SyphonX. Strangely enough, I don't feel much fear about it. OK, it's true that in the middle of the night when you think about all that's gone on, or something strange happens, it can be a little disconcerting, but I wouldn't say I've felt proper fear about it all. However, there are other members of the household/visitors that may well feel differently about it all.

Aelf

Originally posted by SyphonX
Well, assuming it is in fact real, and you do in fact have a shadow being haunting your residence and your well-being. Also, throwing out speculation...

These things do not feed off your strength and direct assertions. It's going to feed off your fear, your mind is going to cripple from the fear and if you continue to let it, then you willingly allow it to continue.

Be strong, refute it's presence in a stern, unhysterical and calm manner. It's your house, your well-being. That's really all that needs to be said. Your strength is a fire that scalds their entire existence.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hi starynight,

sounds like you think that strange shadowey entity came from the books you bought? Great when there is verification from someone else, in your case this was your cat. You say that your 'husband lost a family member not to long after that also that lived in that house' - do you think this shadowey being was connected somehow to that death?

Aelf

Originally posted by starynight
It was late in the night ,and i was wrapping books sitting in the floor towards the far end corner of the room . I look up in the corner.I see something black over seven feet tall in the outline of a person .It was like a flowey black silk scarf .I was dead on looking at this thing ,no corner of the eye thing .I felt at the time this thing knows i see it .The shadow after the eye contact it was as is if it got sucked through the corner of the wall at a fast pace . I jumped up ,and my seven year old female cat went to that wall on stood up on it and happily meowed at it for a few minutes .I had mixed emotions. I wish those books would not have been in the house but ,I was not afraid of what i saw i had no negative feelings .I thought for a minute maybe it was a passed over loved one looking over us .My husband lost a family member not to long after that also that lived in that house .

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi xynephadyn,

it makes sense that 'shadow being' can perhaps end up being an umbrella term for different entities. You mentioned that often apparitions occur only in residual hauntings because of the amount of energy earthbound spirits need to visually appear. So where does the energy come from in residual hauntings that allows apparitions to manifest?

Thanks for your interesting input.

Aelf

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by Dark Realms

Earthbound hauntings are actually that of a trapped soul or spirit. I use the term spirit, to included entity’s both non human, positive, and negative for all intensive purposes. Earthbound hauntings can include apparitions, auditory vocalizations, noises, moving objects, etc. so it can be difficult to determine at first, to the untrained person, whether it is a residual haunting or an intelligent earthbound haunting. One Huge indicator is interaction- either being touched, being spoken too, or objects moving. That indicates an intelligent haunting. Another, is shadow people.

It takes Earthbound spirits a great deal of energy to actually appear as an apparition, that is why most apparitions are actually residual hauntings. Earthbound spirits will use knocking, vibrating, sounds, and objects before they choose to appear due to the amount of energy it requires.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi Ryu,

thanks for this offer. I will U2U you about it.

Aelf

Originally posted by Ryu Albertson

Yes what I mean is OBE. Since you Astral project, and also concious and aware in it at the same time. I will allow you to enter my inner world for 1 time
answering the questions you have in your heart, with another part of me accompanying you, once you are in OBE call out to Ryu, and also the Wolf.

Once your are inside ask for the other aspects or parts of myself too ask for the logical one to decide i hope that works,

from there and after it is up to you what you make out of all of this.

hopefully your brain can transfer and convert, from what you recorded.

im not sure myself anymore what change has come inside there so enter at your own risk.

edit: please dont share with anyone but yourself and me what you experience there.. if you go there that is, i dont want a chain link.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Ryu Albertson]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi again,

that's pretty freaky that you felt they were leading you to the rooms of other family members to harm them. Have you ever followed these beings when they would start walking to a family member's room? If so, what happened? You seem to think they like it when you overcome your fear. This could indicate some positive intent on their part, in that they encourage you to overcome your fear. Or, could it be that when we face fear, it lets off a certain energy/charge - creates a certain friction that they feed off? We all know that feeling when we feel scared to go somewhere, like going to the bathroom when watching a scary film when we were children (or adults ;-) When we actually go and do it, we face the fear, we take action. But in that process of facing fear - we have to let the fear reach a sort of climax as we face it. Maybe that is what they like?

Aelf

i would also like to add in response to my og reply. and about theym being able to harm or not. though i had been touched, electrically shocked(no harm just showed that they were real) communicated with them, and they did odd things around me. now every once in a wehile i would be out in my computer room and i can see my living room through my kitchen from there. sometimes there were these beings in my living room waving for me to come in there i would start towards them and then they would start moving towards the rooms of my other family members which in that case i would stop because i had the feeling that they would lead me in there for me too harm them. so i would stop and it would look like they were laughing i dont know if its cause they thought i was a wussy or if they were laughing cuz i caught on to what they wer doing and they always seemed to like when i would prove to them i wasnt stupid or scared. thanks OP for this thread im very interested in life and what else it may incompass that we werent sure of before because of they way we are "educated" by the system

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi truthseeker,

thanks for getting back to me. Don't worry about the delay, as much as this sort of discussion might be interesting, we all have our everyday lives to get on with.

It's interesting what you say about the magnetite, and whether it might be in the river. I don't know much about rocks and distinguishing one type from another. If I sent you a photo of the rocks in my river, would you be able to tell if its magnetite? Or does identification really require a closer analysis?

Thanks for your advice about cleansing etc. There has not been any sighting of a shadow being since the one I reported, and that is over two weeks ago now. There has been a sighting of something else, which I will explain in an 'update' email.

With regards the cleansing, it is hard to know what to do. I have had two professional pyschics' input on the situation (they do not know each other) and they both say they only sense positive energy in the house. I might wait to see if there is another sighting of that shadow being, because that definitely seemed to scare those who saw it. (Although that's not to say the being had negative intent).

Aelf

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Hey Aelfrede,

Sorry for the very tardy response---I've been out of town for the past week.

When I saw these shadow creatures, I knew they were not demons. Had they really been demons, I wouldn't have stayed very long, and would have pulled an entire team in on the few particular cases I have had. I just have a feeling for when a demon is around. You feel a sudden sense of dread that isn't yours, you feel nauseous, you will almost always smell rotten eggs or flesh, and you will almost always feel tight tension in your temples.

I did a lot more research on the river theory, and I still stick to my original statement that rivers can act as a physical flow of energy on the metaphysical plane. If it WERE the river that had something to do with the whole thing, then I would imagine that there would probably be quite a bit of magnetite in the river (naturally magnetic rocks), and it must be flowing pretty fast as well. Magnetite has the properties of somewhat recording energy on to them, much like you would make a mix CD for your car stereo.

Like I said before, a proper smudging or energy cleansing (as I am an energy practitioner moreso than a pagan) should remove your problem in a flash. If not, then I would suggest telling it to leave and if that doesn't work, learn how to bind and "relocate" troublesome entities (that being the last resort), and that should definitely do the trick. After ridding the house with whatever energies are present, wards should be put in place (kind of like in Star Wars when they put up their deflector shields), and that should keep anymore things from getting in in the first place. If you do not know how to do any of these techniques, then Google them. There are a few good sites that I do not know off the top of my head that will teach you step by step, the proper way to do each one of the techniques.

Good luck with your problem, and U2U me if you have any more questions.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

thanks again for the thread i love talking about it, but yes i would start to follow them toward the rooms but i would stop myself, im not sure if they gave me a feeling that they wanted me to harm them, but i would stop myself incase that was the reason, i just didnt see why they were leading me there. in retro spect i wish i would have went a little farther to see but still witht he chances i wouldnt take them, yes they did like that i werent afraid of them anymore and thats when i began communicating with them, me asking questions that can be answered yes or know with a nod ei. will i end up like you if i keep goining down the road i am_ response YES, is there still time to change to save my light body to end up like that_ yes. if i stay on the same road im goin down is there a chance i wont end up like you_ NO, thats a very small sample of some of the things i would ask them, and some times they would just be there like hanging out, though i can see them every once in a while now, its more just a feeling of their presence,

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

also aelfrede, check out my art page all the most the pictures you will know which ones were drawn when i was experiencing this the most, i think my brain was tryin to show what i was experiencing most the times i was drawing and didnt even know what it was until i was almost complete it is allinsane666.deviantart.com

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There are many sceptics who are quick to assert that ghosts do not exist. However none of them ever present scientific proof to back up the assertion that ghosts do not exist. My profound knowing that ghosts exist is scientifically supported. Real science that the general population are unable to understand. Obviously I am not going to be able to fit my science into the space of this blog thus I will simply give you a link to the journal page of my VF website where you can watch some interesting video that I found. VF Journal Page. In the video's you can see that ghosts are often black. If you brighten up your screen you then see that these black figures are actually normal figures. Obviously in this day of CGI [computer generated imagery] it is probably simple to produce such video productions. However just because it is possible to fraud such evidence it does not follow that the evidence is a fraud. Do the research personally. Set up your camcorder or set up some survaillance cameras personally and then when you capture evidence you will be sure that fraud had nothing to do with it. No one will believe it. However you will know that it is authentic evidence of the paranormal.
My comprehension is that these paranormal phenomenon are what Albert Einstien called "The Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. This is what your "shadow ghosts" are. Traditionally such type of ghost are called "Shades". They are people perhaps even far across the cosmos in time and space separated from you. However in the higher dimensional cosmos [subconsciousness] there is no such separation that we see and experience with our mundain consciousness. In our subconsciousness we are higher dimensionality. So as to help you further I here insert two of my video which I produced especially so as to help persons just like yourself who are experiencing paranormal phenomenon.
SHIMONO

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 17/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thanks for explaining more about your interactions with the shadow beings.

I had a look at your art page, which ones are of the shadow beings that you've seen?

Aelf

also aelfrede, check out my art page all the most the pictures you will know which ones were drawn when i was experiencing this the most, i think my brain was tryin to show what i was experiencing most the times i was drawing and didnt even know what it was until i was almost complete it is allinsane666.deviantart.com

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thanks for this information. The video about mirror meditation was very interesting. Although I was a bit confused at the end when it turns out that walls and other objects work just as fine as mirrors/reflective surfaces (after explaining how reflective surfaces are special for this sort of thing). I see what you're saying about other surfaces being effective, and even darkness behind closed eyes being a powerful screen (which I agree), but I would imagine using a mirror or reflective surface would be a completely different and unique experience compared to using the others. I'm sure they must have a potent power in the physical world?

Aelf

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
There are many sceptics who are quick to assert that ghosts do not exist. However none of them ever present scientific proof to back up the assertion that ghosts do not exist. My profound knowing that ghosts exist is scientifically supported. Real science that the general population are unable to understand. Obviously I am not going to be able to fit my science into the space of this blog thus I will simply give you a link to the journal page of my VF website where you can watch some interesting video that I found. VF Journal Page. In the video's you can see that ghosts are often black. If you brighten up your screen you then see that these black figures are actually normal figures. Obviously in this day of CGI [computer generated imagery] it is probably simple to produce such video productions. However just because it is possible to fraud such evidence it does not follow that the evidence is a fraud. Do the research personally. Set up your camcorder or set up some survaillance cameras personally and then when you capture evidence you will be sure that fraud had nothing to do with it. No one will believe it. However you will know that it is authentic evidence of the paranormal.
My comprehension is that these paranormal phenomenon are what Albert Einstien called "The Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. This is what your "shadow ghosts" are. Traditionally such type of ghost are called "Shades". They are people perhaps even far across the cosmos in time and space separated from you. However in the higher dimensional cosmos [subconsciousness] there is no such separation that we see and experience with our mundain consciousness. In our subconsciousness we are higher dimensionality. So as to help you further I here insert two of my video which I produced especially so as to help persons just like yourself who are experiencing paranormal phenomenon.

[edit on 17/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello Aelfrede,

I've read through most of the responses you've received here on ATS concerning the shadow-being conundrum. I have my own extensive shadow-being encounter that I'll present to you in a moment. However, first I would like to correct a tiny innacuracy I noticed on the board that might, or might not, have side-tracked you.

The member Dr.Jay1975 brought up that he had used some kind of psychic intuition to draw the demonic title "Aini," which he later told you was a powerful demonic spirit that might be haunting you. Unfortunately, this is wrong. Aini, in actuality, is a "Great Strong Duke" from a book of Ceremonial magic known as The Goetia, supposedly written by Solomon the Jewish king. I will relay word-for-word the description that Aini receives in the book from my copy of it:

"AIM (Aym, Aini, Harborym)

The twnety-third spirit is Aim. He is a great strong duke. He appeareth in the form of a very handsome man in a body, but with three heads. The first like a serpent, the second like a man having two stars on his forehead, the third like a calf. He rideth on a Viper carrying a firebrand in his hand, wherewith he setteth cities, castles and great places on fire. He maketh thee witty in all manner or ways, and giveth true answers unto private matters. He governeth 26 legions of infernal spirits. His seal is this..."

The manuscript includes the seal which you need to craft in order to bring Aim under your control. Except, I do not think Aim has anything to do with your situation since all of the spirits mentioned in the Goetia (except for 1) are subservient to human will. They do not act out against us, unless we have first called them to us without giving them a purpose. I do not think you know how to summon spirits from the Goetia, so I do not think that Aim (Aini) has anything to do with your case.

The ATS posting box says I have 2000 characters left, I will post a second reply with my encounter with multiple shadow-beings for you. Hopefully something from my encounter may help you in dealing with your own shadow-being.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join