It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Justices Sell The Nation to Corps

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky5K
You know, as much as I hate this, I just had this thought; if the World Bank and the IMF destroy whole nations, usually the poorer ones, with our help and through the economic and political structures...then technically haven't we been screwed at our own game?

My, how the tables have turned. Karma IS a bitch, isn't it?

That is precisely the problem Darky.
No matter how you slice this, the people get screwed.

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by CyberStray
reply to post by jdub297

Dude,
You are full of it, and you just got owned.

You are sadly mistaken.
I am 100% supported by fact.
Did you go to school with Ziggy?

Deny ignorance!

jw

Dude,

The only thing I know about Ziggy is he is sweeping the floor with you.

I do go to school, I'm in Pre-Med.

I was an Obama hating fool for years until I saw what's going on. This decision was the shock of my life. You must be blind.

The people I share political views with, my peers, are Conservatives, and Republicans, I was active in Tea Party, and Conservative rallies. No more of that fantasy for me.

I know they are bogus Patriots, like you, defending the worst decision ever made by the Supreme Court. You are full of it, and you keep proving it. You're pathetic. Dude.

I say Dude, that does not make me stupid. You're less than bright for assuming that. You talk a lot but just say the same thing over and over. That is a sign of insecurity.

Cyberstray

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Goodbye Net Neutrality!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by AllexxisF1

A corporation is nothing but a piece of paper that can be changed at will. Yet that piece of paper deserves super human voting rights by being able to pay for a candidates marketing withoi]ut limit.

A CORPORATION IS NOT A PERSON AND MONEY IS NOT SPEECH.

This is like really dumb ....right???

Do any of you realize that a social security number is your corporation number. Ever wonder why no matter how much you vote or write articles..nothing seems to change in the country. You are not individual citizens yourself. A corporation is at law...a person. Individual is something very different. Often person is used in legal documents to mean corporation. When the term individual is used it means at law something different from a corporation or person.

Some of you need to check your terms here. Also no one ever tells you that your SSN is your corporation number.

People without SSN's have different laws applying to them than those with SSN's. No one wants to tell you this because they don't want you to know that at law there is a dual system in place.

They have so many of you passionately and ignorantly debating left/right dogmas...while both political parties are keeping you ignorant of the fact that most of us are corporations by virtue of the SSN number.

Why do you think it is so important to have illegal aliens get SSNs and drivers licenses?? Because the SSN number is the corporation number that ties you into everything and allows monitoring of everything you do or will ever own..including your children. Why do you think they want children to have SSN numbers from birth.

Property must be appropriately marked and monitored/tracked.

People like the Amish mostly don't have SSN's. They are not in the system.
Those who do not want to be drafted off to war...need to get rid of or drop their SSN number..not their draft card.

The amount of ignorance on some of these boards is astonishing. Mostly emotions ..not much thinking going on.

I have news for some of you...big business is involved in moneys for elections...by one means or another..over or under the table. I cannot understand how some of you don't get this.
And unions are big business..as is Acorn and other groups. Some of you are astonishing in not mentioning this aspect.
Also someone else mentioned several companies out west which are dominantly left, liberal companies and heavy contributors. They are correct on this.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 23-1-2010 by orangetom1999]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Whatever you wish to term it as, in your deriding of others expressing their opinions, corporations or an individual are humans and DO have that freedom of speech, irrespective of whatever differences there may be.

Everyone had known all along how Corporations have a hand in political governance to pursue their selfish interest, but it had always been done ILLEGITIMATELY. When found out, their political puppets were kicked out by the masses.

But what SC had done is to LEGIMITISE such selfish conduct OPENLY! It can only be detrimental to the masses, and worse than communism itself, for the facists need no longer hide their intentions.

With their funds, the braintrust of intellectual american can be bought to serve their ends to manipulate and spin their tales to the masses to lend credibility.

With their funds, security apparatus can be bought over to serve their ends as well, aka brownshirts of the Nazi era and KGB of the USSR era.

So who is the stupid one on this board? If you fail to be civil to others and respect their opinions and freedoms, than let my post remind you of what goes around comes around.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by ziggystrange

Screw the Unions, the SCOTUS just gave China and Russia the ability to pick our leaders. That is what your deluded interpretation of the Constitution gave is.

Ziggy Strange

So are you saying that the American populace is that naive and easy to manipulate? You don't seem to be giving much credit to Americans, while giving a ton of credit to Russia and China.

Sure. Just check out this guy, your average American:

Really ziggy who cares about this? Obamas middle name is hussein and he sounds like a muslim, thats what we should really worrying about. What about that modified AP article with the "kenyan born" Obama title?? What about the fact we dont have compulsory christian religous celebrations in our schools??? Who gives a damn about this? Freedom works said nothing about this, fox news told me to celebrate this ruling and Rush Limbaugh said this was a great ruling as well! Who gives a damn???

Fully manipulated.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by Absum!

We do have the power to boycott companies, but we are inclined not to inconvenience ourselves too much (I am maybe more guilty than most on that score). Wal-Mart is cheap and convenient, Costco even more so and that is hard to walk away from.

I would personally like to see mass strikes, but Americans tend to think that's the domain of the fringe left. I did (in November) cancel my 401k and moved all my money from BoA to a local credit union -- that was a small tangible thing I could do.

EVERYONE "donates" tens of thousands of dollars every year to the OIL COMPANIES. They also happen to produce all the pesticides and fertilizers that grow the FOOD. So, we just all boycott those guys and game over.

Oh, wait...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberStray

I was an Obama hating fool for years until I saw what's going on. This decision was the shock of my life. You must be blind.

Dude, I can see just fine. I've never been a fool, "Obama hating" or otherwise. Dude!

The people I share political views with, my peers, are Conservatives, and Republicans, I was active in Tea Party, and Conservative rallies. No more of that fantasy for me.

Good riddance, dood. When your "peers" grow up, maybe they will explain what informed adults do to keep informed and meaningfully express themselves. Dued?

I know they are bogus Patriots, like you, defending the worst decision ever made by the Supreme Court.

Have you told your "peers" of your feelings or are you a hypocrite with them as well as ATS? Duud?

You are full of it, and you keep proving it. You're pathetic. Dude.

Deued. And this supports or refutes the OP, or anything of substance for that matter? Dooed.

I say Dude, that does not make me stupid. You're less than bright for assuming that. You talk a lot but just say the same thing over and over. That is a sign of insecurity.

I assume nothing. You prove enough on your own, dud.

jw

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Really ziggy who cares about this? Obamas middle name is hussein and he sounds like a muslim, thats what we should really worrying about. What about that modified AP article with the "kenyan born" Obama title?? What about the fact we dont have compulsory christian religous celebrations in our schools??? Who gives a damn about this? Freedom works said nothing about this, fox news told me to celebrate this ruling and Rush Limbaugh said this was a great ruling as well! Who gives a damn???

Fully manipulated.

Well Capt, you don't give a Damn that our elections are now on the global ebay market. But Obamas middle name is Hussein.

I'm very happy we don't have compulsory Christian religious celebrations, if we did, we would have to celebrate all of them for every religion. Brilliant thinking.

You say you are fully manipulated?

If Fox news told you to Celebrate, party hardy. Rush likes it too, great then, why even discuss it.

Ziggy

[edit on 23-1-2010 by ziggystrange]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
America is dead, so we all need to bow our heads and have a moment of silence.

R.I.P America.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sure. Just check out this guy, your average American:

Fully manipulated.

Oh so true! We have a MUSLIM in the White House! And I hear he wants to bring HEALTH CARE to Americans!

I mean, how can we worry over something so trivial as the COMPLETE SELLOUT of our political process to MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS, who have only EVER been so concerned with the plight of the average American worker.

Now, having made my jest, I'll state for the record it was dripping with sarcasm, since apparently there are people here TOO DENSE to see through the utterly despicable way in which so-called "conservatives" have just RIPPED America a new a**, and handed our electoral process over to just about any multinational corporation that wants to influence our legislature.

Republicans are not conservatives - this Supreme Court decision by the so-called "conservative" justices appointed by Reagan and the Bushies is proof of that. Only LIBERTARIANS are the TRUE remaining conservatives.

Now comes the SPIN factor from no less a source of FAUX news, Fox, which actually ran footage repeatedly throughout their broadcast of Obama decked out in Nascar-style advertising wear (taken from the Kimmel show) - as though somehow OBAMA had anything to do with the decision - I'm guessing this is damage control FOX style - blame Obama whether it's his fault or not, when it was all along a sell out from the conservatives themselves.

All 5 of those "conservative" justices are TRAITORS to their country, and so is anyone that is apologizing for them, or worse yet, actually supporting them.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No "idiot" has denied that; can you show me where that happened? A corporation is a legal person.

So...a corporation is born from a womb, grows and speaks and breathes?

Can my computer be a person and get civil rights too?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Let me just clarify the problem in the room that some conservatives here continue to make excuses for.

A corporation is not a person, and while you may argue that a corporation consists of people, the entity in itself is that of a human being or a citizen. The entity itself is not deserving of constitutional rights as the constitution is for the people by the people.

By far the most worrying part of this ruling is over the fact many of america's corporations are owned and managed in part by foreigners who do not reserve rights under the constitution either, so this further establishes the fact that corporations or Unions are not deserving of such rights.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Let me just clarify the problem in the room that some conservatives here continue to make excuses for.

A corporation is not a person, and while you may argue that a corporation consists of people, the entity in itself is that of a human being or a citizen. The entity itself is not deserving of constitutional rights as the constitution is for the people by the people.

By far the most worrying part of this ruling is over the fact many of america's corporations are owned and managed in part by foreigners who do not reserve rights under the constitution either, so this further establishes the fact that corporations or Unions are not deserving of such rights.

Thank you! Maybe that will get some people to stop kissing the asses of the Masters.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The REAL SG would know that the above statement is wholly fallacious and without any merit whatsoever.

1st, SG knows the difference between citizen, person and individual; each of which are distinctly different in reality, legally and Constitutionally.

2nd, a corporation IS a "person," legally and Constitutionally.

3rd, it is abhorrent to contend that only "citizens" are entitled to Constitutional rights. Isn't this at the heart of the argument over "combatants" captured overseas and the rights they are entitled to in American courts?

This post/thread is another in a series of trolls that ignore facts, the law and reality generally.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

1st, SG knows the difference between citizen, person and individual; each of which are distinctly different in reality, legally and Constitutionally.

In the constitution the person or individual is synonymous with the citizen. The constitution was not written to address the rights of foreigners. It written for the citizens of this nation.

2nd, a corporation IS a "person," legally and Constitutionally.

It is legally, that doesnt make it right. It is still unconstitutional and history has shown us the flawed laws that had been considered legal overtime. Did you know the supreme court ruled in the mid-19th century that african americans were not technically people and citizens under the constitution? It was supposedly legal then, did it make it constitutional? What about the rights for women to vote? It was legal then? Did that equate it to being constitutional?

3rd, it is abhorrent to contend that only "citizens" are entitled to Constitutional rights. Isn't this at the heart of the argument over "combatants" captured overseas and the rights they are entitled to in American courts?

They have a right to be charged under american courts because they are being held forcefully under american authority. The foreigners of these corporations are not held or restricted by american law, and yet they reserve the right to virtually influence and sway our representitives here with unlimited means of financing. The fact this doesnt bother you people astounds me.

This is no different from the lobbyist problem in DC, infact if anything this ruling just handed over our representatitives for unlimited bidding price and made it legal.

It was not long ago individuals such as yourself were going on about Obama and lobbyists and how they should be kicked out of DC, and yet your making excuses for corporations and the rights of their foreign owners to bribe our representitives? What about all the complaints against hispanic illegal workers and their rights in this nation? Hypocrisy anyone?

Deny ignorance.

Indeed.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

You say

"3rd, it is abhorrent to contend that only "citizens" are entitled to Constitutional rights. Isn't this at the heart of the argument over "combatants" captured overseas and the rights they are entitled to in American courts?"

I say

Foreign agents do not have the right to vote, or vote by proxy. To allow foreign interests to buy elections is not Constitutional.

Your argument is deceptive, you are incorrect.
Certain rights are reserved for Citizens. You know it, and it's use in this context, is not relevant.

Can a Supreme Court Justice be legally seated not being a citizen?
Can a Canadian citizen be legally appointed to the Presidency?

You have no argument, so you evade the issue, and use deception.

Your fallacies are transparent

Cyberstray

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberStray

The 1st amendment does not teeter on the precipice if "citizenship," but you choose to ignore the basis of the thread.

"Corps" have as much of a 1st amendment right as anyone.

When you pass (unlikely) "Government" please feel free to make a sensible comment.

Thus far, your comments add nothing to any thread.

jw

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I am certain that you are not the "SG" who posted here previously. This became obvious last summer.

The US Constitution and the US Code are 2 difrerent sources of legal authority. You conflate rhetoric with law and delusions with reality. The bottom line of the decision is that there will be no more discrimination between sources of political advertisements, nothing more.

Anyone afraid of that is afraid of equal voices given to any particular political position. Such fear betrays illegitimacy.

Your following posts are more of a gut reaction from a factionalist than the reasoned diatribes of a partisan.

There is no hiding.

What you have posted in this thread is pure gibberish and rant. Too bad for ATS that such crap gets on the forums.

jw

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

"Fascism is rightly seen as the merger of the Corporation and Government." B. Mussolini

Jdub, this quote you include in your signature by Mussolini says it all.

The traitorous "conservatives" on the SCOTUS just made us a FASCIST nation.

Hitler and Mussolini would be proud.

I'd like to ask all the conservatives and republicans to stand up and take a bow, you've pulled it off, you've literally handed the United States of America over to it's multinational corporations. They've been gunning for this for a long time, ever since Eisenhower, the LAST true republican, warned us in his farewell speech of the intent of the Military-Industrial complex to hijack this nation. Well add to the MIC all the fortune 100 companies and the multinationals that are slavering at the chance to turn (even further) the USA, and by extension the rest of the world, into vassal states under their hegemony, and I hope you'll at least begin to gain a glimmer of the DISASTER this SCOTUS ruling was.

Those talking heads over at FOX want to label health care "fascism"? THIS ruling is TRUE fascism.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join