It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry about the mess. Troll banished.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

Interesting theory - some say that we are in the blue (expanding) universe - and that there are representatives of a red (contracting) universe here upsetting things - overall we are part of a pentagram of five universes red, white yellow blue and green.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

We already know the illuminati are in control of everything....what can we do about it though?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by AshleyD
It seems we started seeing noticeable whispers of it in the 19th century (and some believe even before that) and it began to become blatantly obvious after WWI.
This Group actually originated back at the Nights of the Round Table under King Arthurs Reign. They were the original "Secret Society". In addition, every single President we've had in the United States has a DIRECT bloodline to these original members. And their current Agenda is happening right in front of our eyes and under our noses. It is unfolding daily and we are in serious trouble. This is REAL..... and information is knowledge and knowledge is power. If you are interested in digging a little....go look at "martial law" on you tube. 100's and 100's of HUMVEES have recetnly arrived in Los Agneles and are sitting on a Railway Yard as we speak. Mobile guard towers are being set up in other states. 800 civilian concentration camps are fully staffed and ready to accept prisioners RIGHT NOW. Again, this is not only REAL it is actually happening right now.]

I am one of those and I even think that the Industrial Revolution had some major 'push' and influence from European interests. Something I have had little time to follow up on but...

As well, "blatantly obvious after WWI" is substantiated by some of the Bush families economic interactions of those days. This is also an era where we can start seeing scientific and political interaction with societal influence...namely how best to propagandize the popular society. Freud and Jung are major players in the early 20th as well (societal appealing and assuagement is a necessary aspect of globalization as you can't integrate a global paradigm without public acceptance) and as well there is alot of interaction with the behavioural sciences in the early and mid 20th century.

But most of this post is inadmissable extrapolation on my part...though I really think that societal trend can be traced back to indicate something...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
World Business: Rahmi Koc Interview 29/05/09

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi all, I am rather new to the forums so I will just say a quick bit and post a video I found on youtube relevent to this issue, first off to the author of the post I agree completely with most everything you laid out the NWO is on its way, and its going to happen really soon

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Is it hard to understand what came before? If there is a NWO then what is the OWO? Isn't that the thing you call NWO that is just expanding their reign? If so then what we need is the NWO we need to abolish the tyrants. Your terms are affected by OWO's propaganda's.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Everyone keeps thinking that Gov. is the enemy, but who has the real power. The corporations, and the banks, they call the shots, they hire the suits we elect. If you are looking for the Anti-Christ. Don't look in the capitol, or the church's look in the Corporate boardrooms.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike1910
Everyone keeps thinking that Gov. is the enemy, but who has the real power. The corporations, and the banks, they call the shots, they hire the suits we elect. If you are looking for the Anti-Christ. Don't look in the capitol, or the church's look in the Corporate boardrooms.

Aren't they now one in the same?

If infrastructure/consumerism makes the world go-around - - - then follow the money.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
Is it hard to understand what came before? If there is a NWO then what is the OWO? Isn't that the thing you call NWO that is just expanding their reign? If so then what we need is the NWO we need to abolish the tyrants. Your terms are affected by OWO's propaganda's.

Annanuki - ruled as gods - not hard given their size tech and brain size.

Bloodlines they left behind reigned as god-kings.

Then they learnt that if they controlled what people believed and made the rules - they could make populations do whatever they wanted - they cast themselves as gods representatives on earth - the sole arbiters of knowledge and of right and wrong.

When people became too smart to fall for that any longer and rebelled, they cast about for new ruses - Communism, Progressivism, Corporate facism, Pc multiculturalism, Eco-warmism.

Looks like they are getting ready for the ultimate solution One World Global serfdom - its going to be quite a party as they play of all factions against each other to 're-forge the world closer to their hearts desire'.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Annanuki - ruled as gods - not hard given their size tech and brain size.

Can you please provide some evidence of the Annanuki/Annunaki and their tech and brain size?

Bloodlines they left behind reigned as god-kings.

If they have left some bloodlines then those people should have different DNA etc. right?

Then they learnt that if they controlled what people believed and made the rules - they could make populations do whatever they wanted - they cast themselves as gods representatives on earth - the sole arbiters of knowledge and of right and wrong.

They learned? How to control us? Shouldn't they already know that?

Looks like they are getting ready for the ultimate solution One World Global serfdom - its going to be quite a party as they play of all factions against each other to 're-forge the world closer to their hearts desire'.

I don't think so. Have you seen how our separation has failed? Everything that we are currently in are separating us ie. religions, race, skin color etc. We've seen how destructive those separations are. Is it not time to see something new? Each one of us united?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

I don't think so. Have you seen how our separation has failed? Everything that we are currently in are separating us ie. religions, race, skin color etc. We've seen how destructive those separations are. Is it not time to see something new? Each one of us united?

I can see they have got you hooked - drooling for it in fact!

As for evidence - it is all over the net, look it up yourself!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

I can see they have got you hooked - drooling for it in fact!

Well yeah I am drooling for change, for something better in fact 'almost' all of us is sick of our current situation.

As for evidence - it is all over the net, look it up yourself!

Well if the evidence you are talking about is a book that is written just recently I don't think so. If that's the case I could write a book about anything and if gets enough audience chances are it's gonna be the same thing like the Annunaki.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new here. I was hoping I could just sign up and post my thread. I added this here as I feel it ties in with the NWO/North American Union theories

I was informed by a family member yesterday that they heard about Van Nuys Airport being shut down Friday, and that the cause was a Mexican Policia Federal had skidded off the runway. Where it gets bizarre is the fact that someone ordered ground crews to cover up the tail numbers and the lettering on the side of the flat black jet.

Getting a jet maintained and repaired could be a stretch of the imagination, but it doesn't explain why it's not heading back to Mexico, but in fact was departing to Tuscon, AZ.

Here's the link. If someone wants to dig deeper and make their own thread, that's totally fine, just thought this weirdness should be known, and quite surprised it hasn't made it to the theorists here yet.

www.ktla.com...

www.nbclosangeles.com...

thanks!
edit on 1-2-2011 by eems5000 because: trying my best to play by the rules

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
In conclusion, I do believe the conspiracy theories (if they can really even be called 'theories) concerning the New World Order, One World Government, and Globalism is one of the most validated. There is a mountain of information out there to expand on the content of this thread as well as subjects not included in this thread like global conferences (Example: Copenhagen Climate Conference), global religious movements (Example: The United Religions Initiative), global technology (Example: Implantable Tracking), Regional Alliances (Example: The European Union), etc.

However, I do hope the above information is enough evidence to show that such a push is indeed being made by the governments of the world.

I do believe that all signs are pointing to NWO. Just this week there has been a disturbing turn of events in NA that has been conveniently overshadowed by the conflict in Egypt. A number of days ago the Prime Minister of Canada, Mr. Harper and the US President Mr. Obama met in a not well publicized meeting to make a deal on a security perimeter around NA and pave the way to have cheap Canadian resources flow more smoothly into the US.
www.thestar.com...

In an seperate low profile announcement just this morning, The London Stock exchange and the Toronto Stock exchange announced merger plans......www.cbc.ca...

Wow! if the Canadian and Brit stock exchanges merge does this mean I get and EU passport....whoopie!

edit on 9-2-2011 by krazykanuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A very interesting thread indeed. I believe the final nail in the coffin to establish a world governance is disclosure of what is know of the extra-terrestrial visitation and the real technological powers the members of the leading nations have today. All military power with the exception of fringe groups and former 2nd and 3rd world nations will have to consolidate their military interests into a force to defend the planet while in the name of planetary security the U.S. Constitution will go out the door and more controls and restrictions will be placed upon citizens of this planet. For people whom don't like it they will be labeled as terrorist and eliminated or rounded up and shipped off of the planet in those huge flying triangles.

Unfortunately all of the signs are their. We can see it coming but as insignificant nobodies we can do nothing about it and will have no choice but to fall in line.

Ultimately in order for their idea of world peace to work a lot of personal freedoms and privacy will be taken away. If you don't like it to bad.

Any new form of currency will be digital money that isn't tangible and the only way to spend said money is via an implant I.D. chip that you will swipe and the powers that be will exercise 100% control.

In countries that refuse to conform it will be declared that they have weapons of mass destruction and then boom country sized parking lots across the globe.

Enjoy your freedoms while you still can.

Thanks for the post

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Globalists Push SDRs as World Reserve Currency

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
Friday, February 11, 2011

Once again the IMF is calling for SDRs, short for Special Drawing Rights, to replace the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency.

“Over time, there may also be a role for the SDR to contribute to a more stable international monetary system,” said Dominique Strauss-Kahn, managing director of the IMF. He said there are some “technical hurdles” involved with SDRs, but he believes they could help correct global imbalances and shore up the global financial system.

In addition to creating a globalist fiat currency controlled by the financial elite and their central banks, the IMF is proposing the creation of SDR-denominated bonds, which would reduce the use of U.S. Treasuries if implemented. The IMF also suggested that assets such as oil and gold, which are currently traded in U.S. dollars, should be priced using SDRs.

The nominal value of an SDR is derived from a basket of currencies – specifically, a fixed amount of Japanese Yen, US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. The IMF cooked up the SDR scheme in 1969. It was originally intended to be the primary asset held in foreign exchange reserves under Bretton Woods, but after the collapse of that system in the early 1970s – a victim of the bankster plan to send the U.S. deficit into the stratosphere – SDRs took on a far less important role.

Following the onset of the engineered global financial crisis in 2008, the so-called BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China – led primarily by Russia and China, have called for dumping the dollar and moving into a global currency scheme. The SDR facility stands ready.

The IMF and the globalists plan to elevate China and undermine the United States. Strauss-Kahn told reporters last June in a news briefing that he believed there would be more pressure to include yuan, also known as the renminbi, among SDR currencies.

Early in 2009, China issued an aggressive call to dump the dollar and move into SDRs. “The role of the SDR has not been put into full play due to limitations on its allocation and the scope of its uses. However, it serves as the light in the tunnel for the reform of the international monetary system,” said Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People’s Bank of China.

The IMF, however, has so far held off on spiking international foreign exchange reserve assets with the yuan. The problem is that China has yet to “liberalize” its currency, in other words the authoritarian state has yet to allow central banks to hold yuan-denominated deposits without restriction.

In June, the United Nations called for abandoning the U.S. dollar as the main global reserve currency, saying it has been unable to safeguard value.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way,” said Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Same thing can be said for economics. The banksters have purposely attacked the dollar in order to move us into a globalist world currency.

Federal Reserve operative and current U.S. Treasury boss Tim Geithner gave the SDR concept a nod during the globalist G20 confab in London. During the meeting, it was announced that the IMF would have a trillion dollars allocated to its coffers and an increase in the SDR facility of $250 billion.

The globalist plan to establish a world currency began in earnest after the Second World War when John Maynard Keynes and the British government proposed the “Bancor” as a world reserve currency or – as the globalists like to call it – a supranational currency. At the time, it was decided under Bretton Woods that the U.S. dollar would serve as the world’s reserve currency.

Keynes approach gained renewed favor among establishment economists and central banksters after the engineered financial crisis.

The Federal Reserve is facilitating the move into a world currency controlled by the IMF and the globalist central banks by quantitative easing, that is to say devaluing the U.S. dollar by cranking up the printing press.

As investor Marc Faber noted last year, this funny money intervention by the Federal Reserve is going to create a final crisis that will destroy the U.S. financial system. The Fed “will print and print and print until the final crisis wipes out the whole system,” Faber warned.

Following that engineered destruction, there will be desperate and hysterical calls to embrace the SDR scheme and adopt the globalist world economic order.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i'm baffled by some of the comments here. Of course NWO is a bad thing. Is it really comprehensible that after creating it through the most sordid, evil tactics, that they are suddenly going to turn good and treat everyone well? Fat chance!

The best thing any of us can do to resist the NWO is to refuse to get the mark of the beast when they try to force it on us (whatever that may be - implant, tattoo or whatever) and to not worship it.

-----
Bible predicted NWO, read it everyone
!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here is a filmed made by LibertyDefender84 showing what I believe to be a military or 'police state' operation on how they would execute the NWO or the Depopulation process.

It happened during the Toronto G20 of course not all was ever broadcast on the news.

To summarize the film states how in some cases members of 'Black Block" and similar extreme protest groups will sometimes contain police officers..as they did in Montreal as reported. The officers are seen on amateur video watching the extremists bust out windows, lighting fires while only feet away and this carried on for over 25+ blocks.

Once the 'rioters' reach Queens Park they disrobe their black attire and disperse into the crows. Then and only then when the officers have their excuse do they start to beat innocent and I mean innocent people as the film shows. They also held them hostage, performed snatch and grabs, sexually assaulting women, media members of government lawyers all caught in the crossfire.

Looked very similar to how the Nazi's began the holocaust on a smaller scale.

1. Government incite a incident blaming certain individuals to make their force justifiable on that "guilty" party
2. Citizens lose rights (martial law)
3. Hunt and Gather
4. Detain citizens

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-2-2011 by goinloudly because: more detail

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join