It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is al-Qaeda the only terrorist group to the U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm getting a bit worried. It seems like every terrorist or terrorist threat is a part of or from al Qaeda. I'm concerned that the U.S. government is either not telling us something or that they're simply ignoring other terrorists.

It's a fact! al Qaeda is not the only terrorist group. There's al Jihad, Aryan Nations, Black September, Force 10-18, Ku Klux Klan all sorts of groups capable of wreaking serious havoc.

Just what I've noticed. If you're a terrorist, you're part of al Qaeda.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nothing like putting out a terror warning every month or two, to keep the populance scared. A fine way to push the Patriot Act (I and II) through, with little resistance.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
there is NO WAY al queada is the only terrorist group. other terrorist groups kill even more!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Any individual, group or organisation can state that they support the supposid "cause" of al Qaeda and indeed the shoe bomber is an example of this.

But it is an interesting point that news broadcasters always put the stamp of al Qaeda onto every terrrorist attack that happens lately - what varification do they use?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
Nothing like putting out a terror warning every month or two, to keep the populance scared. A fine way to push the Patriot Act (I and II) through, with little resistance.

More than likely is a good way to keep people from saying latter on when an attack happens "the government knew about it and didn't tell us like 9/11..."

There is a lot of chatter on terrorist websites about an upcoming event. The government wants the people to know about it, althou as always there is some info that is kept secret. Althou, i just heard on the news in Spanish that "the press" once more gave out information about a suspect who lives in Miramar Florida and has ties to terrorist cells.

The press is "so free" that they give out, most of the time, information that should be kept secret until all the evidence is found and the case against the suspect can be presented in court. Now this suspect in Miramar knows that he is being watched and will most probably either stop making contact with other terrorist cells or try to get away from the States.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
No, the U.S. Government is here too.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
It's a fact! al Qaeda is not the only terrorist group. There's al Jihad, Aryan Nations, Black September, Force 10-18, Ku Klux Klan all sorts of groups capable of wreaking serious havoc.

If the KKK had half the brainpower of 1 person in al Quada spread over all its members, they would be nasty dangerous indeed ...

[pun intended, except in case there some KKK smuck on here, contact me on U2U and I'll give you my home address, so you can pay me a visit ... don't forget your "breathing for dummies" tapes on the way over here though, would be a pitty to have you die on me before you even get here :@]

top topics

join