It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by johnny2127
Buddy, I hate to tell you but the middle east had been fighting itself long before Israel was ever created or the US 'intervened'.

Buddy, I don't hate to tell you that Israel existed long before Islam existed, and Islam has been waging war for centuries to exterminate Christians and Jews.

When the "modern" state of Israel was created in 1947, it was to give back the traditional Jewish homeland taken from them centuries before. The USA and most of the free nations of the world are avowed to protect Israel against all enemies.

Pay attention next time in your history class.

— Doc Velocity

I know everything you laid out in this last post and in now way does it address what I said to you. The middle east hasn't been peaceful for thousands of years. Many of the Muslims there fight other Muslims. Some fight against Israel. Some fight against the US. But the constant is they are always fighting. Why? Because of the Muslim extremists. Not because of the US or Israel. Don't you get it? The Muslim extremists just need a target, and they will always find one, and always have. When there wasn't a state of Israel in the middle east, they fought each other, or targeted other religions. This isn't the fault of the US or Israel. Radical Islamics have no interest in peace. They simply don't. It would remove their power, stature and influence.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Spot on guy, spot on. Its absurd to draw parallels with Islam and Christianity in the context of modern war. Rhetoric used in the U.S to gain support for military operations has always been just that...rhetoric. Islamic extremists mean what they say (when not a masked CIA provocateur).

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

but how do you know what they are saying and what they mean?

Look at this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thoughts?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Would muslim people like it better if U.S weapons were coded "allah akbar "?

Is this it?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them.
-- George W Bush

This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.
-- George W Bush

God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.
-- George W Bush

Yup the west leaders would never want a Holy war.
One of my personal favorite qutoes from him (off-topic ish)

I believe God did create the world. And I think we're finding out more and more and more as to how it actually happened.
-- George W Bush

Ya the proof of god is every where 11 years later George, you semi-retarded religious d-bag.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I find it curious that the members who usually denounce the Obama administration for violations of the Constitution every chance they get, apparently are the ones who have the least problems with this situation.

You can make all the arguments you want; the majority of the people in the United States might consider themselves to be Christian, but that's not the issue here. The issue is that the United States Government is (supposed to be) a secular Government, as established by the First Amendment.

The military using "religious inspired" equipment is a violation of the separation of church and state.

You either care about the Constitution and denounce and oppose every violation, or you're just a partisan hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
The issue is that the United States Government is (supposed to be) a secular Government, as established by the First Amendment.

The first amendment guaranteed freedom to worship and our freedom to establish religion. The government cannot pass any law that infringes upon those rights.

First Amendment to the Constitution:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Meaning, we are free to worship whatever God we choose, regardless of our political stance, regardless of whether we are civilians, in the military, or working in the government. It means the government shall not interfere in free worship and the establishment of religion.

It does not say that those in government must not be religious. Fact is, our government is based on keeping government out of religion, but keeping our leaders respectful of their spiritual and moral compasses.

Government OUT OF religion. Religion very much IN government.

No, the U.S. government is not "supposed to be a secular government"... Never has been, never will be. The day religion is driven out of government is the day you can all kiss your asses goodbye.

The sooner you wake up to that, the better off this country will be.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wow, there are soo many contradictions with rights and laws. There's freedom of religion, but then when people try to exercise it, they're not allowed. I see how the military might think that others may say they're crusading, but just because you put a few letters and numbers on your scopes or guns, doesn't mean you're forcing your religion on people.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But the constant is they are always fighting. Why? Because of the Muslim extremists. Not because of the US or Israel. Don't you get it? The Muslim extremists just need a target, and they will always find one, and always have.

Again, next time pay more attention in your history class.

Islam has only existed for about 1400 years. Not all Middle Eastern conflicts (which date back thousands of years) were spawned by Muslim extremists. Not even close. So, Muslim extremism is not a constant in Middle Eastern conflict.

However, what we do know is that previous wars in the Middle East were fought between kingdoms and empires, usually one nation against another.

With the birth of Islam in the late 7th Century A.D., the Middle East and Europe began to see massive conquests of many empires by Muslim armies — armies united under a common religion. The Muslims weren't fighting for territory or natural resources, but to conquer many lands in the name of Islam.

While Jews and Christians were often allowed to continue living in Muslim-conquered lands, these Jews & Christians were relegated to a much lower class of citizenship, forced to pay for the right to practice their own religions, and were forced to wear different clothing identifying them as non-Muslim. Additionally, they did not enjoy the same legal rights as Muslims.

And, yes, the Muslims occasionally flat-out massacred Jews and Christians for the hell of it. Converting to Islam was about the only way to save your ass and enjoy basic rights if you were a Jew or Christian.

So, no, Muslim extremism hasn't been a constant in Middle Eastern conflict throughout the ages, but it certainly is today — and anyone refusing to acknowledge the state of Muslim holy war against non-Muslim nations and people is simply turning a blind eye on the facts.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Most american schools don't teach middle eastern history. Most of it is about america and such. You should at least know that. If anything it would be taken up on a college level.

______

About this. I do think that this is wrong. Mainly for the solider who have to use the guns. Not every solider is christian. What's the differance if the gun has christ markings or not, it's a gun. all guns kill. even the ones that saids pretty pink kittens on the side. Worse comes to worse, rub the markings off with something or put a plastic black tape on it. Problem solve. Now for the Islam.

That's another thing. I'm sure majority of muslims do wear religious items on the battlefield. So.... Their gunning us down with praises of allah when they attack. Now we have a christian gun. Which isn't politicly correct I agree. But it is what it is

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yawn.

You keep beating that "you are all Christians" "you are engaging in a Holy War" "1000 year old history is why this is happening" thing.

At least the "it all about the oil!" people actually sound plausible.

[edit on 2010/1/18 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It does not say that those in government must not be religious.

No, it doesn't. Nor did I say such a thing.

No, the U.S. government is not "supposed to be a secular government"... Never has been, never will be.

Actually, yes, it is supposed to be a secular Government. What I mean, and meant by that, is that the Government as a body is not religious. It's obvious that the people, individually, that work in the Government are free to be religious, or have no religion.

The Establishment Clause besides ensuring Government doesn't interfere with private worship, also prohibits the Government from establishing a national religion and giving preference to one religion over the other.

The United States Supreme Court has held the view since Reynolds v. U.S. (1879) where

The phrase "separation of church and state" became a definitive part of Establishment Clause jurisprudence in Reynolds v. U.S. (1879), where the court examined Jefferson's involvement with the amendment and concluded that his interpretation was "almost an authoritative declaration" of its meaning. (source)

In cases, such as Edwards v. Aguillard (1987), the Court has held the view that it would be unconstitutional to teach creationism in public classrooms because it would advance and support a particular religion. As you know, the Courts have in recent times, and in cases similar to that, held the same view.

The Supreme Court currently applies the so called "Lemon test" (established by Lemon v. Kurtzman (1971)) to determine whether legislation is 'compatible' with the Establishment Clause. It is comprised of 3 requirements,

1. The government's action must have a secular legislative purpose;
2. The government's action must not have the primary effect of either advancing or inhibiting religion;
3. The government's action must not result in an "excessive government entanglement" with religion.

The military acquiring and using equipment that endorses a particular religion would be in violation of the required separation of church and state.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
thank you very much for posting this informational piece of material. i love showing or telling people about things they would never deem possible. so they know that things that seem impossible, really aren't at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

But the constant is they are always fighting. Why? Because of the Muslim extremists. Not because of the US or Israel. Don't you get it? The Muslim extremists just need a target, and they will always find one, and always have.

Islam has only existed for about 1400 years. Not all Middle Eastern conflicts (which date back thousands of years) were spawned by Muslim extremists. Not even close. So, Muslim extremism is not a constant in Middle Eastern conflict.

However, what we do know is that previous wars in the Middle East were fought between kingdoms and empires, usually one nation against another.

With the birth of Islam in the late 7th Century A.D., the Middle East and Europe began to see massive conquests of many empires by Muslim armies — armies united under a common religion. The Muslims weren't fighting for territory or natural resources, but to conquer many lands in the name of Islam.

While Jews and Christians were often allowed to continue living in Muslim-conquered lands, these Jews & Christians were relegated to a much lower class of citizenship, forced to pay for the right to practice their own religions, and were forced to wear different clothing identifying them as non-Muslim. Additionally, they did not enjoy the same legal rights as Muslims.

And, yes, the Muslims occasionally flat-out massacred Jews and Christians for the hell of it. Converting to Islam was about the only way to save your ass and enjoy basic rights if you were a Jew or Christian.

So, no, Muslim extremism hasn't been a constant in Middle Eastern conflict throughout the ages, but it certainly is today — and anyone refusing to acknowledge the state of Muslim holy war against non-Muslim nations and people is simply turning a blind eye on the facts.

— Doc Velocity

Just about everything you said here was completely correct. However, I would point out that 'Muslim Extremism' as you call it, have for sure been around that whole time, although not relegated to caves or hiding the whole time as is the case mostly now. At times, those extremists elements were the ones in charge of those nations or empires. Either way, you just laid out in your own words, that Muslim Extremism is a far more constant for war, killing, and death in the middle east than Israel or the US has been.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Its a lit up sight (night sight), Read the verse.

JN8:12", a reference to the New Testament book of John, Chapter 8, Verse 12, which reads: "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

Give me a break, so what the company put it there. We buy their product, Its a great product and they save the lives of our men and woman. The Army loves them and the troops demanded them first so cry all you want.

I would have put Ezekiel 25:17 on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
wow this is wrong..printing actual info formt he bible ona weapon that is being used to spill blood for political reasons? wow! wrong wrong wrong..
eh, the governemnt and FED lost thei soul and blood a long long time ago.
damn, isnt 'death from above' or 'for yuo bin laden' not good enough to be printted on bombs anymore???

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have to add that Muslims would not have a problem with it either, If they did then they don't even know their own religion. Muslims acknowledge that Jesus is Divine, They just don't think he is the messiah.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
most of the problems here are related to peoples imaginary friends.

the wars are over oil and power but are hiding behind their imaginary friends.
If people would have the courage to deny tribal customs and do a gut check the evil people behind these wars would need a different excuse to invade.

but hey jesus or whomever you believe is lord and you'd kill for him right?
of course you can't PROVE it but you can still kill over it.
got to have faith god wants them to kill your kids.

i'm agnostic but main PROVABLE difference i see between atheists and theists is...
murder/killing rates.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes it does seem to be a modern albeit secret Crusade...

Seriously, just like the knights of the old inscribing on their swords nowadays we have it our guns.

I can see this war heading to Israel very soon...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The only people who don’t think that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the War on Terror in general are Religious Crusades are the religious xenophobes who support fighting it while crying it’s the Muslims, it’s the Muslims they make us kill them it’s not a religious crusade.

What a bunch of freaking crackpots and hypocrites and dysfunctional nutcases we breed here in the U.S. these days!

It's a religious crusade that the bigots are fighting and De Nile is a river in Egypt for crying out loud.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join