It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Something else that may be relevant to what I was saying before,about governments using "God" to further their own agenda:

Nazi Army "GOD WITH US" Belt Buckle Here is another Nazi artifact showing how Hitler used religion. The German Army belt buckles said GOTT MIT UNS which means GOD WITH US. Nazi soldiers also took an oath to Hitler saying - I SWEAR BY GOD THIS HOLY OATH....TO ADOLF HITLER.... By using religion Hitler made himself seem close to god.

This shows how "God" can be perverted by any ideology,whatever their aims.

"God is with us" The Global battle cry..

Although I highly doubt that Jesus would approve of his name being put onto the tools of death-in fact I think he would be seriously pissed off at the idea,but maybe I have got the wrong idea...
But I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Regarding the biblical verses on rifle scopes:
Please see this on another related thread

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

I just read some of that thread,and masqua hit the nail on the head IMO,with these words:

Originally posted by masqua
Time we move on from the lies upon which wars are 'sanctified' and get to the truth...
they are started by greed and retaliated to in self-defence. No need to put symbols on the standards (or the scopes for that matter).

Leave religion where it belongs; in the heart, not on a weapon of death and destruction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well said.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join