It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The only people who don’t think that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the War on Terror in general are Religious Crusades are the religious xenophobes who support fighting it while crying it’s the Muslims, it’s the Muslims they make us kill them it’s not a religious crusade.

What a bunch of freaking crackpots and hypocrites and dysfunctional nutcases we breed here in the U.S. these days!

It's a religious crusade that the bigots are fighting and De Nile is a river in Egypt for crying out loud.

I don't think its a religious crusade and I'm not a religious xenophone that blames Muslims for everything. That being said, I am sure this is a crusade to some people.

It is getting pretty amusing on ATS when it comes to why the US is in the middle east. We have so many answers that people say are 'for sure' the real reason we are there. Lets see, people say its oil, religion, WMD's, Al Qaeda, Democracy, Israel, Iran, NWO, etc. Got to love the conspiracy buffs.....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

The reality is we are there for a lot of different reasons friend.

Different people support the war for different reasons and different people sell the war to people for different reasons like...

George H. W. Bush..."I was walking in the Rose Garden and G-d told me to attack Iraq"

That would be the RELIGIOUS CRUSADE CROWD that he was selling that bit of nonsense to with that very famous quote!

The reality is that most of the Americans who support the aimless mindless slaughter of innocent Islamic men, women, and children by BOMBING THEIR HOMES are Religious Xenophobes.

That's just a fact.

Once again De Nile is a river in Egypt it's a real big one you can't hardly miss it on a map!

Just like you can't miss the DENIAL here on ATS. The only people such people are fooling IS THEMSELVES!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The reality is we are there for a lot of different reasons friend.

Different people support the war for different reasons and different people sell the war to people for different reasons like...

George H. W. Bush..."I was walking in the Rose Garden and G-d told me to attack Iraq"

That would be the RELIGIOUS CRUSADE CROWD that he was selling that bit of nonsense to with that very famous quote!

The reality is that most of the Americans who support the aimless mindless slaughter of innocent Islamic men, women, and children by BOMBING THEIR HOMES are Religious Xenophobes.

That's just a fact.

Once again De Nile is a river in Egypt it's a real big one you can't hardly miss it on a map!

Just like you can't miss the DENIAL here on ATS. The only people such people are fooling IS THEMSELVES!

So what would you call the people that blame everything on America and the Christians, while defending extremist Muslims at every turn? I am not asking this rhetorically, I really want to know what you take is on people like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Are all Muslims extremists? Should ALL Christians be punished because there are SOME Christian Extremists?

The religious Xenephobes can't seem to seperate with a hyphen or any other thing the extremists from the innocent people who practice that same religion.

Where is it you imagine TWO WRONGS make a right?

Where is it you imagine killing peaceful people teaches extremists to be less extreme?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Talk about a tempest in a teapot.

If the so-called "codes" violate some regulation, they can be removed easily enough by any armorer or any individual soldier.

Trijicon makes some of the best sighting devices in the business or the Army and Marine Corps would not have contracted with the company.

The "codes" were part of the design when the contract was granted, so Trijicon had no reason to alter the design.

This is more petty criticism by those whose sole interest is to see the US lose the war against Islamic terrorism.

[edit on 2010/1/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks ALL Christians and Muslims who thinking killing in the name of there fairy tales is okay should meet up in some dessert and kill the crap out of each other ?

You know "Chlorinate the Gene Pool" .

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Are all Muslims extremists? Should ALL Christians be punished because there are SOME Christian Extremists?

The religious Xenephobes can't seem to seperate with a hyphen or any other thing the extremists from the innocent people who practice that same religion.

Where is it you imagine TWO WRONGS make a right?

Where is it you imagine killing peaceful people teaches extremists to be less extreme?

You didn't ask my question sir. And I would like to know how you would describe the people I asked about above.

And to respond to what you said, in no way did I ever say the all Muslims are extremist. If you search, whenever I talk about Muslims and almost always add that the vast majority a great, peaceful, loving people. But that doesn't mean that the extremists don't exist.

My question to you was not to rip on Muslims in anyway, shape or fashion. I have many Muslim friends, so don't even start there with me. My question was to see how balanced you are. To see if you find fault on all sides, or if you are the type that just blames one side. So with that being said, I would still like to hear how would describe those that blame everything on America and Christians.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

There would not be any Islamic Terrorism if it weren't for our hypocritical lopsided foreign policy and gunboat diplomacy.

Which terrorists do you imagine are being disuaded by American Bombers, Missiles, Drones and Soldiers shooting little children?

You really think that makes them want to reach out and hug us?

Wow talk about living in Cinderalla land!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The people you are asking about only exist as a figment of your imagination in a world you insist must either be FOR or AGAINST something in neat little descriptive camps you make for them to justify the left/right, east/west paradigm you have fallen victim of.

Your question was not a real question it was a rhetorical leading question based on a dellusional fairy tale, and not the reality of a world of many shades of gray.

You are either for us or against us, you are either with us or with them.

What a bunch of 3rd grade baloney.

If you want to upgrade the quality of your life you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions, you are not attempting to ask a question, you are attempting to justify a dysfunctional barbaric and arcane world view by trying to pose it as a question.

Ask a real question, get a real answer!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This is more petty criticism by those whose sole interest is to see the US lose the war against Islamic terrorism.

I think that your post is just petty criticism by those whose sole interest is to see the United States of America get bankrupted through funding war, overpaid private contractors and the money required to prop up puppet govts... all which prolong terroism which at the majority have little to do with religion.

I also think it is criticism by those who are beliving every word of those that are bankrupting both you and your countrymen.

Lose the war against terroism?
which war, the 9yr old war if not more?
that one?

How strong do you think Al Qaeda is and how strong was Nazi Germany?
How long did the world wars last and how long is this lasting?
There's just maybe 100 al qaedas in Afghanistan and how long has this war lasted?

Wasn't Nazi Germany also way more equipped than Al Qaeda terroists?

NINE YEARS!!!
And here you support the same ideals that prolonged this 9 yr old war all while thinking you sit on the other side of the fence?

Seriously??????

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The people you are asking about only exist as a figment of your imagination in a world you insist must either be FOR or AGAINST something in neat little descriptive camps you make for them to justify the left/right, east/west paradigm you have fallen victim of.

Your question was not a real question it was a rhetorical leading question based on a dellusional fairy tale, and not the reality of a world of many shades of gray.

You are either for us or against us, you are either with us or with them.

What a bunch of 3rd grade baloney.

If you want to upgrade the quality of your life you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions, you are not attempting to ask a question, you are attempting to justify a dysfunctional barbaric and arcane world view by trying to pose it as a question.

Ask a real question, get a real answer!

Are you joking? You really don't believe there are people out there that blame everything on America and Christians? Have you not read the post on this site? There are ridiculous people all over, that yes are very very biased and completely blame one side or another.

Just the same way there are those that blame Muslims for everything, there are those that blame the US and Christians for everything. If you choose not to see that there are people that ridiculous, that is your choice. But yes, you are choosing to look at things likes that. And you are choosing not to answer my question, for what reason I could only guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

Sounds like something that will eventually end up on the HOAX board to me... but if not, I would think it the purview of those using these items, ie: soldiers, to file any grievance.

Beyond that, it's a little like complaining that your neighbor's car is a color you don't approve of.

If the story is legit, and the DoD gets wind... there will be an accounting.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No my friend, I am not joking, you asked a leading rhetorical question designed to cast everyone not pro-war into an opposing camp you are trying to define.

That's simply a trap of your own making in your own mind. Once again TWO WRONGS don't make a right.

Fact, George H. W. Bush publicly stated "God spoke to me in the Rose Garden of the White House and told me to attack Iraq".

Now I hate to tell you this but if you tried telling your boss G-d told you to take the day off of work, or a Judge G-d told you to shoplift that pack of gum, or the IRS G-d told you not to pay your taxes they would think you were a fruitloop, that you were lying, fire you, and or throw you in Jail.

Yet somehow the average American who supports the war doesn't think it's the least little bit strange that a G-d that has never directly spoken to them told the President to attack and kill people in another nation that also happen to worship him too.

Neither do these borderline retarded Americans who believe such fairy tales either go...hey wait a second...now some Muslim Cleric said G-d told him to attack us, and we think he's a danger, but when our President say's G-d told him to attack the ENTIRE nation some lunatic Cleric is from this is perfectly normal.

It's a freaking twighlight zone episode!

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT.

YOU DON'T GET THE MORAL HIGH GROUND THROUGH KILLING INNOCENT MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

You get the moral highground by using our justice system as it was designed to, to track down individual criminals apprehend them and then try them if and when they have in fact COMMITTED a CRIME AGAINST AMERICANS in AMERICA.

[edit on 18/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
Am I the only one that thinks ALL Christians and Muslims who thinking killing in the name of there fairy tales is okay should meet up in some dessert and kill the crap out of each other ?

You know "Chlorinate the Gene Pool" .

don't forget the other religions,but yeah I'm with you 100% on this.

I mean,errr don't worry GOD will protect whichever religion is right!
we can finally figure out which religion is correct!
(let them kill each other then just nuke the winners)
then at least we may be ale to get some peace,probably not but the chances would be better.
AND we'd be rid of some of the population the NWO is always complaining about.
win/win

two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All the verses referenced on Trijicon's sights are "light" related. Trijicon sights are internally lit. That is the reason for the verses they chose. It really isn't that big of a deal. Besides they make some of the best optics in the world.

On my ACOG 3.5x35.......

Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light so shine before other, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven."

I am an atheist and I think its neat.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank you for telling me what you think my question was designed to do. But you were wrong. I didn't care about painting anti-war people in any light whatsoever. I think anyone that blames all the Muslims or hates them is wrong. I think anyone that blames America and Christians is wrong. You were complaining about the people that blame everything on Muslims, so I wanted to see if you were just as balanced to those who blamed everything on someone else. I guess by your refusal to answer my question, I have my answer.

Oh and on a side note, why I am not a Bush supporter and think he was a bad President, I must correct you on something. The quote you attribute to Bush, where you say he said God spoke to him in the Rose garden, actually came from a member of the Palestinian Authority. That person claims that Bush told him God told him to enter Iraq. So while that may have happened, it is far from a fact that it did. That is conjecture from a source that at best could be called 'not pro-America'.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
wow i really find the hipocracy on this thread very very ignorant. It seems that protoplasmic traveler actually backs his arument while other posters are simply standing up and applauding the war. I sill find it very weirds THAT BUSH CAN SAY "GOD SPOKE TO ME IN THE ROSE GARDEN AND TOLD MT TO ATTACK". HOW IN THE WORLD IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT THEN PRESIDENT OF IRAN SUPPOSEDLY SAYING ISRAL SHOULD BE WIPED OFF THE MAP( WHICH HE REALLY DIDN'T SAY). BUT WHEN BUSH SAYS SOMETHING IN THAT NATURE IT'S OK.

Most americans are simply brainwashed, yes brainwashed, they fall for the governments excuses for freedom and democracy to go and kill innocent civilians in iraq and afghanistan and possibly soon to be iran. Can someone, anyone, explain to me why noone else other then me and protoplasmic traveler are stillwaiting for an explanantion as to why the retarded bush said those ignorant comments. In the other hand, iran's president has words put in his mouth, and we are all yelling terrirost and murderer. Or how about when sara stupid palin was running for vice president and said if iran attacks israel she would 100% go to war with iran if such a perdicament shall ever arise.

I find it very ignorant by the majority of the u.s. citizens who are mostly brainwashed. Wake up and smell the roses, AND NOT THE ROSES FROM THE GARDEN WHERE GOD SUPPOSEDY TALKED TO THE RETARDED BUSH.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

Again, the person that said that is hardly a reliable source.... he was a member of the Anti-Israel, Anti-US, Palestinian Authority. I love how you people will so easily believe what those that want to destroy us say.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
suppose the manufacturer was of muslim descent,and put "ALLAH AKBAR"inside the scope?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Its quite sad that people so strongly object to the freedom of speech. Bible verses don't harm anyone, therefore they can be written all over everything as far as I'm concerned. The government didn't spend the money writing it... the contractor did. And it is the MODEL NUMBER of the part so there is especially nothing wrong with it. People are wrong to have a philosophy that religion must be banned at the cost of the freedom of speech. Sorry, but the freedom of speech is more important than the freedom to ban religious texts from government facilities and government products.

The separation of church and state means that politicians may never tell a preacher what to do and a pastor may never tell a politician what to do. That is fine. What isn't fine is banning a words because they are in the Bible. That is wrong.

I'm about as soft-core as a Christian as they come. At times I have not even considered myself a Christian. I believe the Bible is wrong about a lot of things. But, if someone is bothered by Bible verses, don't read them. But don't expect us to bend over backwards to avoid them. Its like homophobia but is with religion... its basically faithophobia.

These Bible verse references only make sense to people who already know the Christian Bible extremely well. The separation of church and state simply bans the pope from telling us what to do. Thats it. The whole banning of Bible verses is a crazed phobia that goes too far.

It is wrong to ban a philosophy or a text because it just happens to be found in a religious text somewhere.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join