It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

There is no denying Bush was on Christian Crusade under the guise of War on Terror. Hope people have not forgotten this:

But for former U.S. defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld and his elite Pentagon strategists, it was more like a religious crusade.

The daily briefings about the progress of the war that Mr Rumsfeld gave to President George W Bush were illustrated with victorious quotes from the Bible and gung-ho photographs of U.S. troops, it has emerged.

How President Bush's Iraq briefings came with quotes from the Bible

I personally feel anyone who cites religion in armed violence is a psycho be it Middle East Terrorist or American Terrorist. So yes this will be viewed as Christian Crusade same like how people view Middle East fighters see it as "Holy War".

[edit on 18-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
The point is, wise-ass, that WE DON'T blow ourselves up in the name of God.

They DO.

They ARE fighting a holy war and they admit it. We don't.

— Doc Velocity

Well if they had modern weaponry like F-16, Submarines, War ships etc. they would not blow themselves up. It's all matter of available weaponry.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

LOL, sorry my friend, but that was about the biggest pile I have ever read before. Never once, never in anything I have written on ATS have I said those in anti-american countries are below myself or others. Never, not once.

Once again my friend if you want to upgrade the quality of your life you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions.

That would include the questions you ask yourself as well as the questions you ask others.

When you say things like, well those people's opinion doesn't count or their information can't be viewed as accurate because they aren't PRO-AMERICAN what are in fact you saying?

Do you even know what you are saying when you say that. What is implied and what is infered in that?

To me it sounds like hey if you aren't pro-American you are a liar. That would make them less than human, you are pretty much saying under no circumstances would someone that isn't pro-American be taken at their word, or even considered highly enough to investigate thoroughly whether what they are saying is true. The fact that they are not 'pro-American' dismisses what ever they say entirely.

So yes you are viewing people less than human and even saying it in your own way, even though you don't realize that you are in fact saying it.

It's very similiar to the crowd that really believes because 19 bad Saudis alleged to have conducted the worst criminal act in American History justifies killing hundreds of thousands innocent Iraqi, and Afghani men, women and children for revenge.

That some people actually think that Christ or G-d wanted his psalms and versus incribed on tellescopic sights for weapons to kill people when he told all his followers to turn the other cheek and reserve vengence for him is some how cool or fitting, just goes to show the level of dysfunctional thinking some people have.

That other people say well the company owner can put what ever he wants on his product, therefore its not our fault for spending tax payer money on it is retarded as well.

The reality is for that kind of business, he will make them any color or patern we tell him too if he wants the business, if he doesn't want the business that's fine.

I certainly don't want my tax dollars going to paying for such crap.

What's even more amazing is the people who really imagine that the Muslims of the world live in some void where they can't see and hear all the prejudicial and bigoted and religiously inspired desires to kill them based on the flimsiest reasons and guilt by distant association, and that if they did read it, it would make them feel either secure or cower them into submission.

We have a terrorist problem because of this kind of dysfunctional thinking I have described above.

And yes, in fact, you say what you imagine you don't say quite a bit, and you say it loud and clear.

The fact that you don't hear you, or understand you, doesn't mean others don't hear you and understand you.

[edit on 19/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Well if they had modern weaponry like F-16, Submarines, War ships etc. they would not blow themselves up. It's all matter of available weaponry.

Sorry bud, I'm with Doc on this one. No offense, but it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. You have just shown to everyone that read your post that you do not have a clue about the Islamic religion.

It's not a matter of available weaponry at all. They pride themselves on doing things like suicide bombings. It's their ticket out of this world, and into a better one (in their minds, of course).

Even if they did have their F-16 jets and submarines and warships, we would obliterate them all in days. They actually do more damage the way they are fighting now.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

I do know enough to make a logical conclusion excluding MSM propaganda. I know as much about Islam as much I know about Torah & orthodox Christianity.

It is a simple matter of available machinery. If people fighting in Iraq/ Afghanistan against US forces had better weaponry they would have used it. They don't have access to it, that's why they use these tactics.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I disagree. Suicide bombing is a very interesting subject. Bombers are motivated by all sorts of things. Though you are correct, their religion isn't a major motivation to actually carry out suicide bombings, it definitely gives them something to look forward to. Things like suicide bombings have more than a purpose just to kill. They are done to strike fear in subjects, make people uncertain whether they are safe or not.

As I said before. Even if they did have technology, it would be eliminated within days. Means of destruction such as suicide bombs are much more effective in the destruction they cause, and the fear that they produce.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The article is appalling. Robert Draper is a courageous journalist.

I stopped reading comments on this thread early on when I realized that most people are responding without even reading the article and understanding the issue. Laziness or ignorance---which is it?

Anyway, it made me soul sick to read this and to see the blasphemous way thay scripture is being twisted to meet an ugly agenda.

One thing, though, is that in scripture, Jehovah does define himself as "Jehovah, god of armies" and he does cause a lot of destruction and barbaric killing. I do however, realize that OT is a compilation of gods and they have all been rolled into one and named 'jehovah/Yahweh'.

But back to topic, the creator of Bible Bullets even has the audacity to call these twisted scriptures "humourous". These are some of the most wicked vile people I have seen exposed. But as long as they claim to be "Christian people" the 'claim' is all that matters and many will accept them on face value.

Everyone should be on guard to remember that whether a person calls himself athiest, agnostic, christian or Muslim......the only way to know a right hearted person is by his fruits.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
Does it really matter what the scopes say?

I doubt the United States military buys the equipment because of the engravings on them, don't be foolish. The company was the most cost-effective way to go.

This thread is a prime example of taking something that's not a big deal and being dramatic enough to propose that it's some sort of terrible tragedy...

You're right, it is no big deal. But it is. You see, some people hate Christians so much they want everything that reminds them of Christians banned, whether or not it should be protected by the freedom of speech.

These words can be safely ignored by the troops without any consequence. Now, if the pope starts commanding the troops around, then we'll have a real issue to deal with. If 2 Corinthians is being used to tell troops what to do (as opposed to a subtle or nearly invisible suggestion) then we've got a problem. Until then, we just have haters who probably wish that Christianity was completely illegal and complain that Christian speech isn't yet completely illegal and punished severely.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

Suicide attacks are simple, low-cost operations guaranteeing heavy casualties. An advantage: you don't even have to map exit routes; the only way out is death.

So again it only comes to available resource and feasibility as per the circumstances. I did research on suicide attacks some time ago for a thread ( which is still incomplete).

If you go thru the history of suicide attacks:

The first recorded suicide attacks were in the late 17th century, Qing official Yu Yonghe recorded that injured Dutch soldiers fighting against Koxinga's forces for control of Taiwan in 1661 would use gunpowder to blow up both themselves and their opponents rather than be taken prisoner.

Then during the Belgian Revolution, the Dutch Lieutenant Jan van Speijk detonated his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians. Another example was the Prussian soldier Karl Klinke on 18 April 1864 at the Battle of Dybbøl, when he blew a hole in a Danish fortification.

Modern suicide bombing as a political tool can be traced back to the assassination of Tsar Alexander II of Russia in 1881. While driving on one of the central streets of Saint Petersburg, near the Winter Palace, he was mortally wounded by the explosion of hand-made grenades and died a few hours afterwards. The Tsar was killed by a member of Narodnaya Volya, Ignacy Hryniewiecki, who died while intentionally exploding the bomb during the attack.

Then there was a famous case of Rudolf Christoph Freiherr von Gersdorff trying to assassinate Adolf Hitler by suicide bomb in 1943.

and ofcourse everyone knows about Kamikaze Japanese pilots of WW2. They suicided not out of religious beliefs but due to material value and void of better weaponry as per the circumstances.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I agree with you, sir. I don't think it's a big deal at all. I'm not a particularly religous fellow, but it still annoys me when people go to extremes and believe that everything Christian is plane evil.

Who cares about engravings? People that have nothing else to whine and complain about, that's who. I agree with you, truthquest. If the pope starts ordering our troops around, and like events happen, then we'll have a real problem.

Until then, people are just complaining to complain.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
reply to post by truthquest

I agree with you, sir. I don't think it's a big deal at all. I'm not a particularly religous fellow, but it still annoys me when people go to extremes and believe that everything Christian is plane evil.

Who cares about engravings? People that have nothing else to whine and complain about, that's who. I agree with you, truthquest. If the pope starts ordering our troops around, and like events happen, then we'll have a real problem.

Until then, people are just complaining to complain.

What if instead of the pope ordering troops around, it is a person that claims to have heard from GOD personally and is acting on his wishes? Would that worry you more or less?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Trijicon is one of the best scope makers out there. They are a top supplier for Law Enforcement, Military, Hunters, target shooters, and wanna-be military civilians.

I would not recommend cutting them as a supplier.

Like it or not, the US is a Christian nation inclusive of other religions founded by Christians with a law and a Bill of Rights based on generic Christian values. Without religion, the Bill of Rights is baseless. The English government tried to force the Church of England on it's people, and some of those who wanted a choice of church or religion left and helped establish the US. The vendor is a private supplier, and they can put whatever a private company wants to put on their equipment. They can put pictures of pink elephants on their scopes if they wanted to.

If the military decides they want to change the requirements of the equipment they purchase, it's up to them. One thing that should never ever happen is for civilians to tell the military how their weapons should be designed or operate.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Others need to get off the backs of our troops.
Their strong Christian belief, Our founding fathers strong Christian belief has kept this country together since it's conception.
Have you ever seen the movie," Saving Private Ryan"?
The American sniper had a biblical quote on his rifle and he prayed to Our Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness each time he pulled the trigger. This is probably one of the few things that keeps our troops sane in an insane war. Give Them A Break.
America, love it or LEAVE IT!
p.s.
All of our weapons should have pigs blood on it. It stopped the Philippian Muslim revolt and kept peace for over half a century.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................................Goodness !!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
According to all you reasonable, tolerant Christians, I am supposed to take this little incident involving Trijicon and shrug it off because Christians are harmless or mean well, right? And America is one of the Good Guys?

You Christians worship an angry, jealous, contradictory, cruel, impotent, and petty God; in every way a blind idiot. He changes the rules on you, ignores your prayers, gives you nothing but fear as motivation, and you think that this nation is somehow guided by your God, is the very Hand of God, that this is a "Christian" nation, always has been and always will be, but it's OK, because Christians are right, right?

None of this would matter but for the fact that you Christians are in charge, set course for this nation and make decisions for all of us, decisions guided and framed by your superstitious non-sense. The overwhelming majority of those in charge of this country are Christian. Even those that aren't are still religious. America is largely a country run by superstitious, ignorant believers in a non-corporeal, non-communicative, undetectable, unscientific but supposedly omnipresent, omniscient being that listens, responds, loves, and cares for you (except when you need him most, which is most of the time). Childish. Worthless. Yet the intellectual foundation upon which the "deciders" of our nation make decisions.

You Christians who "tolerate" this Trijicon thing, who call it "no big deal", and gripe about the PC lefty fags making mountains out of mole hills aren't being honest. You think it's more than OK, you think it's the way things should be.

You are the same ones who say "they attacked us", or "we only protect ourselves" and let this war happen, want this war to happen, want to prove your righteousness to all of us non-believers and say "see, I told you so" and "God had a plan! The Muslims didn't get us!".

Our response as a nation has been neither reasonable, sensible, nor proportional because of YOU. We swing blind and yell. We punish, like the god our leaders worship, and await our reward, the favor of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of Heaven or some other such hooey.

Don't tell me this doesn't matter. It has everything to do with this nation and its calamities. Jesus is just a pimp, an enabler, and you've pimped all us non-believers out to him. You worship and adore this literary character, base your lives on a crap novel, spread your idiocy all over society, shove it in my face, and tell me it's good for me.

I've had enough.

Send your donations to Trijicon or Pat Robertson; it all goes for the same cause.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................................Goodness !!

Meow. Right back at you.
You know nothing of goodness.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I do know how to identify delusional from logic.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The reality is we are there for a lot of different reasons friend.

Different people support the war for different reasons and different people sell the war to people for different reasons like...

George H. W. Bush..."I was walking in the Rose Garden and G-d told me to attack Iraq"

That would be the RELIGIOUS CRUSADE CROWD that he was selling that bit of nonsense to with that very famous quote!!

I would like to know if that was really said or not and cannot accept hearsay as real evidence which is all I'm finding.

If this war is going on because Bush said "God told me to"... Well, that is just scary and changes much in my mind, so it is very important that I find and verify the source.

Can you tell me where you saw that and link it? I've been looking for awhile and can't find a direct out-of-his-mouth quote or video of that. There's got to be video somewhere if it was on TV but I'm not having any luck.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Yawn.

You keep beating that "you are all Christians" "you are engaging in a Holy War" "1000 year old history is why this is happening" thing.

At least the "it all about the oil!" people actually sound plausible.

[edit on 2010/1/18 by Aeons]

You think a guy who pulls a rip cord and blows himself and 20 others up is about the oil?

It takes a lot of devotion to do what these guys do and want to do routinely. When someone says "its about the oil" it sounds like a six year old trying to explain a complex issue to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
yes, I'm sure the person who is shot dead with one of these weapons is mainly concerned with whatever may or may not be ensrcibed on them

"YES, I AM IN THE MILISECOND BEFORE DEATH AND THE INFINITE UNKNOWN, AND YES, I AM IN A MILISECOND OF PAIN, BUT WHAT IS ANNOYING ME, WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING ME IS THAT STORY ABOUT THE BLOODY BIBLE REFERENCES ON THE GUN!"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join