It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Have you noticed though, all of these TOL defenders in here never say the TOL is right. They just fuss & argue with us over OUR posts in which make a helluva lot more sense compared to the lies of TOL.

When a debunker cannot disprove the facts, it is easy for them to deflect the topic and move the goal post and bring in the tag team with their game of spin and insults. When the debunkers have to go in this direction, then the Truthers know they have “proven” their side of the debate.

Like Farmer and his book not only has Farmer admitted to lying but he has not told us the truth to what they were told by the With House and the Pentagon, that they had to lie to the American people.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like the osl (offical storyline) supporters have slinked away.That's what we should call the OS because the commission was just that.A storyline built on the myth of American exceptionalism and as Richard Ben-Viste said : americans don't read.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So are we really prepared fpr the whole story to be told truthfully?And the consequences?It is worth debating online,having little effect but words and more words...

I was talking to a friend yesterday,a Vietnam vet with a bunch of nasty ass rifle holes he carries around as a reminder of his having believed gvt lies and came close to dying for them,lost a half dozen men under his command in that action etc.He's a serious dude,like self described 'crazy' serious.A real stone killer.I had broached the 9=11 topic a long time ago and was met with stunned disbelief,then later,angry denial,to the extent I was concerned for our friendship.Well now,something has changed and he is all ears.Really scary,I would not want to be a OSL rhetorician in his presence.He really gets it,and he's been trained by the best.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

I'd rather deal with the genuine truth than those who believe the OS and sort thru their useless rants.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Really scary,I would not want to be a OSL rhetorician in his presence.He really gets it,and he's been trained by the best.

I would have no problem discussing it with him. Im pretty sure he would be like a couple of other gentlemen I have talked to. In the end, they get pretty irritated with themselves for listening to the "truthers" they've ran into.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Maybe we could have a group chat Swampy.

It is the truth we are after , remember.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In keeping with the original thread topic, I found this very interesting that may interest those of you who think as I do that the OS is a lie and a sham.

Bush names former New Jersey Republican Governor and Homeland Security Project Co-Chairman Thomas Kean, who has a business link to the husband of one of Osama bin Laden's sisters, to replace Henry Kissinger as head of the 9/11 commission.

"President Bush named former New Jersey Gov. Thomas Kean, a moderate Republican with a record of bipartisan cooperation, to replace Henry Kissinger as head of the panel investigating the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.
"Tom Kean is a leader respected for integrity, fairness and good judgment," Bush said Monday in a prepared statement. "I am confident he will work to make the commission's investigation thorough. It is important that we uncover every detail and learn every lesson of Sept. 11." Bush initially resisted forming the commission." - USA Today (12/16/02)

"The Homeland Security Project is guided by a coordinating committee co-chaired by Tom Kean, the former New Jersey governor and current Drew University president, and Richard Celeste, the former Ohio governor and ambassador to India and current Colorado College president. The coordinating committee will develop recommendations arising from analysis produced by expert working groups focusing on four topics: The federal response, including an exploration of the design and function of the Office of Homeland security; federal-state coordination; the challenge of media coverage and public information disclosure by government officials regarding homeland security stories; and immigration and national security." - Homeland Security Project

"In December, President Bush named Thomas Kean, the former Republican governor of New Jersey, chairman of an independent commission examining the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. But FORTUNE has learned that Kean appears to have a bizarre link to the very terror network he's investigating--al Qaeda.

Here's how the dots connect: Kean is a director of petroleum giant Amerada Hess, which in 1998 formed a joint venture--known as Delta Hess--with Delta Oil, a Saudi Arabian company, to develop oil fields in Azerbaijan. One of Delta's backers is Khalid bin Mahfouz, a shadowy Saudi patriarch married to one of Osama bin Laden's sisters. Mahfouz, who is suspected of funding charities linked to al Qaeda, is even named as a defendant in a lawsuit filed by families of Sept. 11 victims. True, Hess is hardly the only company to cross paths with Mahfouz: He has shown up in dealings with, among others, ultra-secretive investment firm Carlyle Group and BCCI, the lender toppled by fraud in 1992.

Kean, who was unavailable for comment, may not have been aware of the Mahfouz connection. But Hess spokesman Carl Tursi did reveal another interesting coincidence: Three weeks before Kean's appointment, Hess severed its ties with Delta." - Fortune (01/22/03)

And remember the Bush - Bin Laden family link is all too well established. So I guess they wanted to keep it in the family uh?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Kean and Hamilton and the rest of those commissioners had so many conflicts of interests that i have come to believe that both parties picked them as a joke.It's simply not in their interests to have anykind of investigation much like the assassinations in the 60's.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

I'd rather deal with the genuine truth than those who believe the OS and sort thru their useless rants.

Are you guys really serious. You can't believe you have proved anything. The OS guys have not either.

Address the questions i presented earlier, like:

How did the implosions happen at free fall speed?

Where did the energy come from to turn the buildings to dust?

Explain the "perfect" implosions -- three of them in one day. Never before had even one building perfectly implosion?

When you talk about "Perfect" -- one name comes to mind --- "GOD".

Neither "theory" is correct -- not by Official Story, not by "Conspiracy".

911 was an act of GOD -- no matter what the members of this Church think.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

An act of God? I'm unable to tell if you are being serious or joking here. Please clarify. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

An act of God? I'm unable to tell if you are being serious or joking here. Please clarify. Thanks.

I think what he meant by G.O.D was.....

G.old
O.il
D.rugs

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That does make more sense Shadowherder

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I believe now that John's book has created more suspicion about the 911 report and the events of September 11, 2001 that many people are looking deeper for the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join