It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral in China today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
WTF! The green one looks like a lamp post!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

As I said before, The only times it has come up is from Kermit the Frog, and your jumping in to belittle me. I have read the entire thread.I have not read every single thread on ATS about it, and it was the first time I heard anyone say it in this thread. I don't know where you get your dozen times from. I have read news story after news story saying Norway I was just trying to clarify. I was not even asking you. People like you disgrace this site. So quit wasting OUR time.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Thanks for your civilized reply. I appreciate it.

I could not remember you screen name on the above post to rude guy.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by JimOberg

As I said before, The only times it has come up is from Kermit the Frog, and your jumping in to belittle me. I have read the entire thread.I have not read every single thread on ATS about it, and it was the first time I heard anyone say it in this thread. I don't know where you get your dozen times from. I have read news story after news story saying Norway I was just trying to clarify. I was not even asking you. People like you disgrace this site. So quit wasting OUR time.

I fully agree with you, timewalker.
That was unnecessary and rude ...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Meteors look nothing like this, and they certainly don't hover, and someone should have seen it crash into the ground, or burn out. Even falling satellites look nothing like this, they look like meteors.

This is quite the coincidence coming so soon after the Norway spiral.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why does the title of the post say it's a spiral? That is no spiral, definitely not... not one shred of "spiraling" anything. That title is deceptive. And if you read the English, you will see that if anything, it was a UFO putting on a colored light show for the Chinese. I think the title of the OP should be changed to:

Possible UFO over China today

That would be a lot more honest of a title.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

Thats very interesting, thanks for the rough translation!
It seems to me, acording to the eye witness reports, that you have translated for us, and for those that care to read them, that it did indeed look similar to the Norway spiral! Especially by the report that you pointed out yourself by the couple visiting the mountain region.
Although the translations are in very broken english, the jist of them does sound like some kind of unexplainable phenomenon, that could not be a piece of debri falling from space, or some rocket going wrong either!
Strange stuff indeed!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What if they are using these to "tune-in" the device for Project Bluebeam?

Has anyone even linked the fact that both the Norway Spiral and this one have an elongated "Blue" "Beam" from which the visualisations transpire?

Come on people!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Meteors look nothing like this, and they certainly don't hover, and someone should have seen it crash into the ground, or burn out. Even falling satellites look nothing like this, they look like meteors.

I'd agree with that.

This is quite the coincidence coming so soon after the Norway spiral.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with you here though. Since the Noway spiral people are jumping on anything that looks even remotely similar. If the Norway spiral had not occurred, this would have gone more or less ignored. There have been thousands of "weird" looking rocket launches before, but they never gleaned so much attention as now.

All of a sudden everyone is interested, and the subject is getting attention, so another rocket launch that someone happens to catch on camera, and that would probably have gone more or less un-noticed could seem like a big coincidence, but I think you are overstating it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
I think the title of the OP should be changed to:

Possible UFO over China today

That would be a lot more honest of a title.

My vote would be for:

Norway spiral like phenomena over China?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I got no idea what is going on in the skies, underground, not even on sea level these days. The people walking among us may very well be some sort of aliens, the stuff in the skies may very well be some UFO, wormhole, project blue beam, HAARP (or something similar), or really anything.

I'm too tired right now to even respond to any responses other than the OP. These topics are interesting, but there is very little proof supporting anything at all this time specifically, and it's just becoming annoying.

I promise I'll take pictures when some spiral or alien invasion shows up above the skies of Pennsylvania that I witness though.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfer_soul
reply to post by Psychoses

Thats very interesting, thanks for the rough translation!
It seems to me, acording to the eye witness reports, that you have translated for us, and for those that care to read them, that it did indeed look similar to the Norway spiral! Especially by the report that you pointed out yourself by the couple visiting the mountain region.
Although the translations are in very broken english, the jist of them does sound like some kind of unexplainable phenomenon, that could not be a piece of debri falling from space, or some rocket going wrong either!
Strange stuff indeed!

Thanks, Surfer Soul. I'm glad somebody took the time to read it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
China had sky spirals similar to the Norway one before, one case was filmed by local meteorological bureau, and you can see it from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one however was somewhat different to the sky spirals previously observed both in China and Norway. Witnesses at different locations have described it as,

"A blue glowing object with a tail, it was moving fast horizontally then it collided with an unidentified object and exploded, producing two white circular light waves which rapidly diffused into two overlapping halos, two minutes later the halos gradually faded away."

"A ball-shaped blue light appeared in the sky, the south moving object was like a tadpole, and its color went from deep to light, about 3 minutes later it gradually disappeared"

"A bluish green light ball was moving fast to the southeast direction"

"Has many colors among them red and yellow"

"Its color went from red to yellow then gradually changed into green, each one lasted less than five minutes"

"There was a ball of green light moving eastward in the southwest sky, later its color changed into blue, like an UFO from science fiction movies"

"At first it was a small dot like a star, gradually it diffused into red, then it changed into an UFO-like green, and then blue and eventually a big halo of bluish smog"

"Suddenly the sky became brighter and brighter, a ball of green light was moving eastwards in the southwest sky, gradually the green light changed into straight line-like, shining blue light, and the light wave rotated for several minutes, then it fell onto the nearby mountain, like a spaceship"

"A dot of light appeared in the western sky, rotating clockwise it moved to the south, the white fog-like thing around it kept getting bigger, a blue halo appeared in the white fog, when the white fog reached diameter of 20 - 30 meters, the blue halo faded and gradually disappeared"

"At first I thought this dot of light was from a plane, until it expanded suddenly, and moved eastward until disappearing, I then felt it could be an UFO"

"I saw an UFO-like green light, the inside halo was round, the outside halo was oval-shaped, very mystical"

The experts from provincial astronomical bureau believe it was caused by space debris, and dismissed the idea that it was UFO or Alien craft.

news.ifeng.com...
news.ifeng.com...

While the Chinese report here also introduced examples of Russian missile failures, which was the cause for the Norway spiral light just recently.

Personally, while I agree with the experts that this event was not from any Alien sources, and I’m leaning towards the explanation that it was due to some rocket failures or weapon testing.

But when some Chinese experts dismiss the possibility of an intriguing phenomenon being Alien origin simply because they think there are no evidences of Alien existence in the solar system or anywhere else, well, my response to that would be, consider this "the Aliens are actually on earth".

The UFO I witnessed in 1988 when I visited the city of Guangzhou was flying at low altitude of only few hundred meters, we could see it very clearly that it was a silver disc shaped flying object, because it flew so low, we could even see a row of windows in the middle of the craft, with red circumference and dark interior. When it flew right over our hotel we could see that the shape of its bottom only resembles that of a plate, and despite the low altitude we did not hear any noises like conventional crafts would be making at this altitude. So the UFO we witnessed was not some ball of light or just some shapes, its more than that, it's clearly an aircraft which resembles only to the UFOs from popular culture. It's because of the details we were able to observe that it’s hard for me to accept any negation by the experts that Aliens do not exist.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by sunsky]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Did missile test spark Chinese UFO reports?

In an ironic encore, yet another secret military missile test - this time, in China - has sparked widespread UFO reports from surprised ground witnesses.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Mod Edit: Fixed quote from external website. In the future, please include "ex" tags around text from an outside article.

[edit on 1/15/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Riiiiighttt.... another missile test. Aren't people saying that this event looked nothing like the "Norway Spiral"? So missiles can look like BOTH spirals, and UFOs flying around? Do people believe EVERYTHING the government and MSM offer up?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsky

Like you said: "weapon testing".

Perhaps weapons like HAARP? Or at the very least, some similar technology?

This sounds like a show of sorts, and people can believe that this event was UFOs or something else. But to read these witness accounts, it doesn't sound like a missile malfunction or test.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well it may be caused by an anti-missile test, we just need to find out if that's what two missiles exploding together is supposed to look like. We could pull out some past photo records of other similar tests and compare them.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
In rejection of US arms sales to Taiwan, China unveiled its anti-missile system just days ago.

news.xinhuanet.com...

And then this mysterious light appears shortly after in the remote region of Xinjiang province, also judging from the description of the light ball by the witnesses, I would agree that there is high probability that the mysterious light seen in China recently is connected to secret military activity.

I don’t doubt the existence of UFOs but I doubt this one to be one. But that’s just my personal opinion.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by sunsky]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Did missile test spark Chinese UFO reports?

In an ironic encore, yet another secret military missile test - this time, in China - has sparked widespread UFO reports from surprised ground witnesses.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

You didn't happen to write that article did you Jim, cause you know by posting that link it would be in breach of the Terms and Conditions - 1c) You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

What if they are using these to "tune-in" the device for Project Bluebeam?

Has anyone even linked the fact that both the Norway Spiral and this one have an elongated "Blue" "Beam" from which the visualisations transpire?

Come on people!

Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!!! Most stuff now is from the Blue-Beam project. Large UFOs especially.

Batter up, China. Two days from now they will have a massive earthquake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join