It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral in China today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They seem connected.

They are destroying one (if not all) of the spheres of the Earth. Some say TPTB are trying to lower the Mesosphere to make hurricanes and tornadoes more controllable.
The blue one looks like a good photo, the green one looks like a light with a green shader. Either way, if this is fake or not, it still doesn't cross out the fact that they are trying to lower the Mesosphere, burn the Ionosphere and expand the Magnetosphere; all via weather manipulation.

It may be for the good, or the bad. They are not intelligent enough to manage it correctly in my opinion.

Our magnetosphere has a hole in it, if a big enough Solar Flare came from somewhere like 1040, kiss your rear good bye. Even if they stretch our Magnetosphere to cover the gap, it would thin it out.

[edit on 15/1/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Norway this time of year is very cold.. and it was early in the morning.. anything could of made the spirals visible on the 8th like ice crystals reflecting in the air, Anything could of made the spirals less visible in china .. the blue corkscrew in the Chinese is very similar to Norway.. Norway has some good photos these pics aren’t as good.. and could of been taking at any angle.. the witness reports to me sound very similar to Norway...

China have very strict censorship so I don’t think we will ever see proper images that can connect the two but whatever these too events are they happened..

And if it is a russian rocket they really have to go back to the drawing board because it don’t seem work.. Or does it?..

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Why are we always posting the same ahit at the same time

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There was another thread recently about an object that would be passing close to earth in the next couple of days. Everyone was debating if it was space debris or a small meteor.

Could these sightings be the result of this object?

Here is the link to the thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

Yeah forgot about the man hole cover good point

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Your post doesn't make sense. First you say they are manipulating the mesosphere to control the weather then you say they're manipulating the ionosphere and mesosphere by controlling the weather... Huh?

Also, how much do you really think we can heat and effect the ionosphere compared to the sun, which heats it with a hellava lot more energy than we do, and has been doing so for billions of years?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy

Why are we always posting the same ahit at the same time

lol, maybe we live on the same layline in Ireland

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Your post doesn't make sense. First you say they are manipulating the mesosphere to control the weather then you say they're manipulating the ionosphere and mesosphere by controlling the weather... Huh?

Also, how much do you really think we can heat and effect the ionosphere compared to the sun, which heats it with a hellava lot more energy than we do, and has been doing so for billions of years?

They are manipulating all of them, they will eventually destroy them all, and we can see how they are destroying one right now (Ionosphere/HAARP).

I agree with you about the Sun being able to do a lot more to our spheres than we can. I was not suggesting that, I was basically saying the TPTB are manipulating them all, and will destroy them all in the process due to not understanding correctly what they are doing; bad management of weather modification.

[edit on 15/1/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

(also reply to "john124") :

I am bad in English, but I don't think I was bad in brain using "Norway spiral" as OP thread title,
because if I wrote HAARP or rocket test or meteor or UFO or Earthquake Light or Worm Hole etc instead of "Norway spiral" , I believe I would have more scold than I already had.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Thank you.
This is what I hope for,
because I am sure Chinese officials are searching & destroying videos & photos as quick as they can now.
May others help search for videos too? Pls?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I find it fascinating the rainbow lights, to the blue beams, connection to earthquakes. Probably has something to do with animals sensing them too, are they more sensitive to electro-magnetic forces than we are?

Also if it is Haarp/Eiscat then are they causing earthquakes and such on purpose?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

So, shouldn't "Norway spiral" threads/titles change to
Possible UFO over Norway too?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

Originally posted by JimOberg

Did missile test spark Chinese UFO reports?

In an ironic encore, yet another secret military missile test - this time, in China - has sparked widespread UFO reports from surprised ground witnesses.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

You didn't happen to write that article did you Jim, cause you know by posting that link it would be in breach of the Terms and Conditions - 1c) You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

Any dodge to avoid discussing dangerouis ideas, eh? This very issue has been discussed with moderators on other threads and was not seen to be a problem -- the links are in direct support of the subject under discussion.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light
Riiiiighttt.... another missile test. Aren't people saying that this event looked nothing like the "Norway Spiral"? So missiles can look like BOTH spirals, and UFOs flying around? Do people believe EVERYTHING the government and MSM offer up?

Making fun of theories you don't want to believe is not a mature approach to this mystery. Why shouldn't rockets under different illumination and flight conditions look different one from another? The evidence that these rocket launches occurred is very strong and is independent of the eyewitness reports. A correlation between each launch and the range of witness reports is the issue at hand and is worthy of discussion and analysis -- unless your mind is already closed.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

Did missile test spark Chinese UFO reports?

In an ironic encore, yet another secret military missile test - this time, in China - has sparked widespread UFO reports from surprised ground witnesses.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

You didn't happen to write that article did you Jim, cause you know by posting that link it would be in breach of the Terms and Conditions - 1c) You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

Any dodge to avoid discussing dangerouis ideas, eh? This very issue has been discussed with moderators on other threads and was not seen to be a problem -- the links are in direct support of the subject under discussion.

Quite the contrary Jim, I just exposed why the story telling charlletans of mainstream media have lost the respect of intelligent people who can smell a rat.

You come to ATS to sniff out story ideas, then go and write up some half thought out misleading propaganda and then come back to ATS to use the same story to back up your "views"(not to mention gaining a valuable back link for search engine indexing), all the while failing to disclose to the members of ATS that you are in fact the author of the article you are referencing.

From where we come from that's commonly termed as an "Epic Fail" and is not providing an independent link to support the Topic of discussion as you so describe.

Very misleading on your part Jim!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

What if they are using these to "tune-in" the device for Project Bluebeam?

Has anyone even linked the fact that both the Norway Spiral and this one have an elongated "Blue" "Beam" from which the visualisations transpire?

Come on people!

Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!!! Most stuff now is from the Blue-Beam project. Large UFOs especially.

Batter up, China. Two days from now they will have a massive earthquake.

This incident in Xinjiang happened on January 11th, and the next day you have the devastating haiti earthquake.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I'm not making fun of the theories I disagree with. I don't know what gave you that impression. I am, however, mocking the people who will cling to ANY explanation which is offered up by the government/military. I guess since the mainstream media reported that it was a missile, we should all believe the government like they're telling the unquestionable truth.

I have yet to see ANY video footage of ANY missile/rocket behaving like the people in Norway and China have described. Do you know of any videos which would constitute evidence of how missiles are capable of these phenomena? Witnesses reported seeing all sorts of different phenomena, which included objects colliding, halos appearing, and a multitude of colors. Do missiles generally behave this way? And if so, do they also create spiral effects? Do rockets and missiles affect the sky with light shows for several minutes? For example, these three accounts are very similar:

"A blue glowing object with a tail, it was moving fast horizontally then it collided with an unidentified object and exploded, producing two white circular light waves which rapidly diffused into two overlapping halos, two minutes later the halos gradually faded away."

"Suddenly the sky became brighter and brighter, a ball of green light was moving eastwards in the southwest sky, gradually the green light changed into straight line-like, shining blue light, and the light wave rotated for several minutes, then it fell onto the nearby mountain, like a spaceship"

"A dot of light appeared in the western sky, rotating clockwise it moved to the south, the white fog-like thing around it kept getting bigger, a blue halo appeared in the white fog, when the white fog reached diameter of 20 - 30 meters, the blue halo faded and gradually disappeared"

All three of these witnesses reported seeing what can only be described as a show in the sky. If missiles and rockets are causing these types of phenomena, what caused the "Earthquake Lights" over China in 2008?

No one blamed missiles when these lights appeared in the sky during the daytime. Not that these events, nor the Norway Spiral, are necessarily connected. But should we just believe what TPTB tell us, and never question any event that suggests paranormal activity or phenomena?

Fine, rockets were launched. That doesn't mean that those same rockets created the phenomena. For all you know, the rockets had absolutely NO correlation to the phenomena. You're simply believing, and agreeing with, the explanation put forward by the government/military. I'm looking for a plausible explanation, and if that happens to be the rocket explanation, then great. At this point, I still feel that the government/military is lying and giving us a BS excuse. But I can assure you, my mind most certainly isn't closed. A closed minded person would probably buy into the official story, and post comments that promote the notion that we should all "move along", because "there's nothing to see here." I'm all for discussion.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light
reply to post by sunsky

Like you said: "weapon testing".

Perhaps weapons like HAARP? Or at the very least, some similar technology?

This sounds like a show of sorts, and people can believe that this event was UFOs or something else. But to read these witness accounts, it doesn't sound like a missile malfunction or test.

Certainly there is the probability that this mysterious light was still an UFO.

An easy way to prove mysterious lights seen by people are UFOs rather than man-made is to look back into the past.

There are many accounts from ancient China recount mysterious lights flying across the sky, some at low altitude I may add, if that still leave a possible astronomical explanation, then what about this, accounts of mysterious lights emerging around waters even from the waters. What about a man who was carried away from one province to another in a matter of minutes by some mysterious light he encountered, missile testing in ancient China? I don’t think so.

But there is much more, It is recounted in "Shiyiji"(record of gleaning) by Eastern Jin author Wang jia(?-390 AD), that "there was a huge Cha floating over the western sea during the time of emperor Yao(2000+ BC)."
Cha literally means raft, works from different period in ancient China recount the existence of the mysterious Cha, which were often called "the celestial raft" or "the star raft".

The "western sea" in ancient book refers to Qinghai Lake in Western China, but there are just few herdsmen around this remote place even today, why this supposed space traveling vehicle would appear over there? If indeed there was a huge Cha which capable of flying to the moon and beyond appeared over Qinghai Lake, then its possible there was some Alien facility under the water.

The "shiyiji" recounts things like "the moon traveling Cha", "ships that can submerge into the bottom of oceans without wetting themselves", but until now these things have been attributed to the colorful imagination of ancient people. Even the author Wang jia himself was an interesting person, the record say he was an alchemist who were good at making prophetic remarks, because of this, against his will he was taken to the courts of the invading nomadic emperors who ruled northern China, despite Wang jia had always lived in seclusion on mountains with few hundred followers. He was later executed by one nomadic emperor because his prophetic remarks were not pleasing to his master’s ears, though he was proven right after his death. His work "Shiyiji" originally had 19 chapters but due to upheaval of wars, only 10 survived.

If the Guan yue cha (moon traveling raft) and the Lun bo zhou (spiral shell-like ships that can submerge into the bottom of the oceans, their owners were called "the immortals" by the Chinese) mentioned by Wang jia’s work "shiyiji" were indeed UFOs and USOs that we know today, then the window of possibilities opens much wider. And Wang jia probably was the leader of some UFO cult that we see in the X-files.

The interesting thing is the mysterious "queen mother of the west" who is often associated with the legend of immortality and moon traveling who supposedly resides at Kunlun Mountain, is also located in the remote western region of China, it makes me wonder whether there was some connection between the huge Cha over western sea during emperor Yao’s reign in 2000+ BC and the mysterious "queen mother of the west" who supposedly interacted with several Chinese monarchs throughout early history or not.
So I have reasons to believe there are Alien facilities exist somewhere in the remote region of western China due to ancient Chinese legends and records. Even we don’t have them its still probable that Aliens would appear near secret military zones monitoring activities this certainly happens to American, Russian, British military installations, why would the Chinese be spared in that regard? I mean there are many records of military’s encounters with UFOs over the years in China. And a report by China’s "mystery magazine" even say a landed UFO struck a PLA soldier with a beam of light, caused the young man to age rapidly, like it took more than 10 years of his life, and this happened more than 20 years ago. And this region is both ideal and known place for secret Chinese military developments, like the first A-bomb was tested in Xinjiang’s Lop Nor in 1964.

So chances are, it could be Aliens and it could be military, and this region is no stranger to UFO sightings, and for certain UFO sightings reported in Xinjiang even researchers from Chinese Academy of Science believe they were not astronomical or man-made but of possible ET origin.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by sunsky]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
according to the explanation issued by authority, these were missile experiments.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sunsky

Thanks for all of that great information. Clearly, we agree that the lights were not caused by a missile, and that the truth is being concealed. The phenomena seen in China on January 11 may indeed have been UFOs, as you say, but I am not so sure the Norway Spiral was.

I agree that UFOs have been spotted on earth for thousands of years. But I also believe that the entities that flew those UFOs long ago began working with some humans to share their technology at some point. So projects like HAARP, as well as UFO technology, are only part of the overall arsenal of technology being studied, tested, and used by the powers that be.

Those who possess this technology have a plan for it, IMO. I believe that the entire bevy of technology will one day be revealed in order to fool, and subsequently control the citizens of Earth in one giant psy-op. Some lights are UFOs, some are weapons such as HAARP, and some are missiles. Which ones are which is up to each person to decide. I just feel that people should question the governments' motives, because they DEFINITELY possess technology that they won't admit exists. And then phenomena occurs, and people believe the governments' official stories without a bit of critical thinking.

New technology and advances wouldn't need testing, right?
Imagine if the first NASA spaceflights had been kept top secret, and then people see some bright light, and a cloudy trail of smoke, shooting into the sky... Well, you see where I'm going with this. If the government wants to hide something, they have no problem lying to the people. It's "for your own good", right?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychoses

*THAT* is very interesting.

That eye of yours... works well !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join