It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral in China today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It seems a possible mediocre rocket test or meteor has been embellished by the good folk at all news web.

Sad that the truth has already been diluted by lies and pseudoscience.

Don't know how people expect to find truth when all they do is fling everything at the wall and hope something sticks.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
speaking of HAARP and Project Bluebeam.... Muse said it best in their song called Exo Politics :

Open the skies over me,
I am waiting patiently,
I'll wait for a sign.

As conspiracies unwind,
Will you slam shut,
Or free your mind,
or stay hypnotised.

When the Zetas fill the skies,
Will our leaders tell us why,
Fully loaded satellites,
will conquer nothing but our minds.

And I've waited patiently,
And I wait for the sign.

Carried through the centuries,
Secrets locked up,
And loaded on my back,
and it weighs me down.

When the Zetas fill the skies,
It's just our leaders in disguise,
Fully loaded satellites,
will conquer nothing but our minds.

And I am waiting patiently,
And I'll wait for the sign. (Yeah).
And I am waiting patiently,
I'll wait for the sign

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Hi! As I don't speak Chinese (even though I was born in Hong Kong! lol), would you be able to give some details of what it is in the pictures? Any eyewitness accounts etc would be great and also, I'm pretty sure it's kinda frowned upon on ATS to just post a bunch of linkys. Not having a go, just a heads-up.

cheers!

Hi if you have the google toolbar installed, then when you visit a chinese page you can press the "translate" button. I use it all the time and find its pretty good.

Translated:

Asian Heart Reuters (Ben Wang's Yonfan) "the sky in the southwest there are clusters of green light back towards the east, and later it issued a blue, almost like a science fiction film was a UFO!" 1 Yue 11 Ri at about 20, many members of the public around the city of Urumqi, Ula Park, Mori County, as well as coal mines and other places Toksun Montenegro, there are different forms of the sky to see the mysterious aperture, this marvel.

The beginning is the same bright star, and slowly spread into the red, and eventually the green like a flying saucer, in the end is blue to the last one large eye socket blue smoke.

Witnessed the way: Toksun

Toksun Montenegro, the work in the coal mine Mr Ma said: "The 11 on the evening around 20 o'clock, I and my 45 colleagues from the mine to come out, I suddenly felt the color of the sky become ever brighter in the southwest there are clusters of green toward the east move slowly into a linear green light to issue blue light waves rotate for several minutes, and then landed on a nearby mountain, like the same spacecraft. "

Witnessed the way: Mori County

Mori county Daw who lives with excitement, said: "on the 11th about 20 o'clock at night, my friends and I walk the way home, suddenly saw the sky had a bright spot in the west, it is spinning clockwise movement to the south, surrounded by a white fog things like constantly expanded, white mist Center also appeared in a blue iris, when the white mist expanded to twenty to thirty meters in diameter, when the blue iris gradually fades and finally disappeared. "

"Unfortunately, my friends and I do not have a camera phone." Mr. Du said.

Witness to: ula Park

"At first I thought it was bright spot is the light aircraft, but it suddenly exploded like a similar expansion over and disappear eastward movement that I think it might be unidentified flying object." Ula parked in fertilizer plant in Xinjiang family residential households Wanxue Kwong said.

The plot outside the barber's barber GUO Qian also witnessed the spectacle, she said: "that night around 20:15, I have just left the barber shop, suddenly see the sky there is a green ring, like a flying saucer, which aperture is circular, oval-shaped aperture outside, it is amazing. "

Observation points: Nanshan Tianshan Grand Canyon Scenic Spot

Tianshan Mountains, head of the Grand Canyon Scenic Shi said: "The 11 on the evening 19:56 or so, we drove off-line 7,8 fellow team members travel to the two peaks at the interval when he suddenly found that there was a light in the sky light blue ball, we see that light blue horizontal fast-moving ball of light, and subsequently with an unknown object collided, resulting in an explosion, and produces two white circular light waves. waves from small quickly formed a halo of larger , two rings in the proliferation of cross-together, aperture lasted about two minutes after the disappearance, at the same time with a tail of blue light-emitting body is also bigger fades slowly. nearly two minutes later, the rings gradually disappear. "

According to Shi introduction, they are a pedestrian in the first saw the light when the blue iris, was attracted by its beautiful color, but the next spectacle, so that they mistakenly thought it was UFO "presence" in Xinjiang, greatly surprised.

Expert: speculated that the space debris

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light
The more I read about this, the more I suspect HAARP-like technology, or HAARP itself. Just like the Norway Spiral, it seems that tests are being conducted to see what the technology is capable of.

Personally, I believe that this could all be tied to Project Bluebeam, or some top secret project that is similar in nature. Those who are familiar with the theories regarding Project Bluebeam know what the goal of the technology is. And it appears that the people in Hong Kong who witnessed the phenomena were given quite a show. It also seems like there was a lot of different things going. Could this have been a small-scale test? (Small-scale for what the potential capabilities are.)

Does anyone else remember the "Earthquake Lights" over China in 2008?

You people are turning haarp into the god damned bogey man.

IM really itching to pull my own skin off now.

GOD DAMN IT.

JUST GOD DAMN IT.

ARGH.

One day something unique will happen and no one will give a crap because the fricken lunatics will be all over it screaming tin hat hell at anyone listening. Good on you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here are the images in all the links above:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10db794d3182.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1346bf136d56.jpg[/atsimg]

I definitely don't see a spiral, however the blue image vaguely looks like the blue corkscrew from the Norway phenomenon.

The green one looks almost like a streetlight - in fact I can see what almost looks like the curved light post to the lower left of the light.

It's all very inconclusive without a translation.

[edit on 15/1/10 by Evasius]

Yes the blue one vaguely does look like the blue corkscrew, but until I see the spiral and the whole opening up in the sky like norway it's not the spiral.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Being that you live right next door to Norway, why do you keep saying it was over Russia? Is every website wrong?

Map From Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by cripmeister

Being that you live right next door to Norway, why do you keep saying it was over Russia? Is every website wrong?

Probably because it WAS over Russia -- or over international waters off the northern coast of Russia.

NEVER over Norway.

NEVER over Finland.

NEVER over your apartment, so you can put the tinfoil hat away.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I have not seen one instant that is was said to be over Russia except for you guys. You rude ****. I was asking a legit question.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Well, Jim answered for me so there you go. Most of Scandinavia was cloudy on the morning of December 9th 2009 except for the northern part of Norway. Had it been a clear sky that morning maybe I would have seen it too.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I have not seen one instant that is was said to be over Russia except for you guys. You rude ****. I was asking a legit question.

Some people get way too serious when other people get their facts wrong. Pretty sad. A simple and friendly correction to the person who was mistaken would have been much better than making them feel dumb, and sounding like an ass your self.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
Eyewitness accounts contrary to photos provided.

Toksun – “…blue light waves rotate for several minutes…”

Mori County – ”...saw the sky had a bright spot in the west, it is spinning clockwise movement to the south, surrounded by a white fog things like constantly expanded, white mist Center also appeared in a blue iris, when the white mist expanded to twenty to thirty meters in diameter...”

Rotation does not automatically mean that there was a spiral.

No doubt that the two events would share similarities since they are a similar type of event, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here and assume that because they shared a few similar characteristics, that they are exactly the same thing. IMHO of course.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My friend's over there at the moment!!

Didnt realise it was being made a big deal out of though. Had an email yesterday from him, he did mention that there was a metor of some description and apparantly a few people went outside & took pictures, but he certainly didnt say anything about it being a spiral. And didnt get the impression that it was drawing the same kind of attention the norway spiral did.
Im going to email him now and see whats going on, he's not a drama queen so Im sure he'll be able to describe it a bit better then some random chinese news websites.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannabis907

I come to this site do learn and discuss in a civilized manner. It seems there are a lot that just come here to to somehow feel important in their otherwise dismal life and try to seem superior. People should treat others with respect, if they think a post is not up to their standards just move along.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
is there anyone at the time of any of these happening's that can tell if there was any sharp surge's in power in the area's they happened? like near where the haarp facility is or europe/china? might help us find out if this really is human in origin or not.
plus I have to say that the lights over china do resemble a rainbow effect (I'm taking into account the very dark stormy clouds in the video here) just putting out there that it 'might' and I say 'might' with a wee m! be a coincidence with the lights that's all, i don't know much about that. But imagine if we could track what these buggers where up to by following the power trail, of course if they've got their own power supply near these facility's that bugger's that right up!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It was a new technology the Chinese have invented for use in Chinese Lanterns... Everyone knows Chinese Lanterns are not really all that spectacular. This new technology makes Chinese Lanterns Travel Further for Longer.

Kinda like a Nuclear Powered Chinese Lantern..

C'mon guys. You all knew this was about to happen..

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What time did this event occur? Does it coincide with the missile testing?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannabis907

Some people get way too serious when other people get their facts wrong. Pretty sad. A simple and friendly correction to the person who was mistaken would have been much better than making them feel dumb, and sounding like an ass your self.

It's an issue ("over Russia") that has come up about a dozen times already, and anybody who jumps in here without reviewing past discussion and expects a personalized remedial update session is wasting everybody else's time.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Nice, so we've indirectly found at least one eye witness.

To me this also doesn't look nearly similar to the norway event.

More like a meteor indeed. Spiral? Where?

grt

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
What time did this event occur? Does it coincide with the missile testing?

That's the 64 million quadloon question. So far I've gotten no response from the US side.

The only thing we can say is that the timing of known events is CONSISTENT with it being the rocket -- but that's not proof. So this remains a hypothesis subject to debunking...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by digalog

Well "we", I mean You

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join