It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Alex Jones Ever Post on ATS??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi all,

A thought just crossed my mind....

Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS. Is it againts policy or is it a matter of personal preference?

I think if some of the top men in the world of conspiracy got involved in posting threads, what with all their knowledge of the world of conspiracies it would make for good reading.

I may be barking up the wrong tree here and there may be a valid explanation for why this is not manifest but wouldnt we be best served with fresh and exciting information and developments from the proverbial horses mouth?

Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

There are a few who would disagree with this being Alex"s site.

His bullhorn would lose it"s effect in print.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS.

I don't know what you mean by that.
There are many here that buy his BS, but there are also many who see through him.
My own opinion is that he is a simple huckster out to make a buck and feed his delusional massive ego. I don't believe a word he says, he's the Wal Mart of conspiracy theories and a complete waste of time.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wouldnt that depend on his approach?

Surely he could use it to his advantage and actually strenghthen his position, though i do comprehend your point.

Personally i would be brave and go out on a limb but then maybe thats why i dont run this site lol...

Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why would he post on here? This is a big disinfo site. He has his own forms his own sources Most info on this site comes from his

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He would not last two seconds here with our T&C.
He would be so easy to wind up he would be banned in a flash.
Good thing too, last thing that guy needs is another soapbox.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS.

I don't know what you mean by that.
There are many here that buy his BS, but there are also many who see through him.
My own opinion is that he is a simple huckster out to make a buck and feed his delusional massive ego. I don't believe a word he says, he's the Wal Mart of conspiracy theories and a complete waste of time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I personally have to give the man props if for nothing at least for creating a forum of free speech. Far enough a lot of posts get taken down but if they are approched intelligently and logically i dont foresee ATS having any issues.

Alex may be a mole or double agent or then again he may just be passionate aboyt what he does and may only be human in that he makes mistakes like we all do. i think a lot of negative press of AJ has been edited for that very impact. If we keep an open mind it is obvious to see that he has brought much knowledge and information to the masses. Even if it is meshed in with missinfo those of us able to descern the truth from the propaganda have benefited a great deal from AJ's manifestations.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm going to be really annoying here, but it's

"Why doesn't Alex Jones ever post on ATS??"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
He scared of being torn apart, piece by piece, by the piharannas that reside on these forums.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think it is wrong to say that this is Alex's site due to the wide range of views of the posters on here. The sentiments of his views are expressed by than more than one poster and he has his own site and other media outlets to pass on his message.

I think that it is also wrong to dismiss him as being somebody that would 'last 5 minutes' on ATS as he does manage to stand his own ground on his radio shows.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Alex Jones not here? Maybe because he isn't getting paid..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
How are you so sure he doesn't?

If I were a con artist like Alex, I'd not use my real name. I'd use an alias.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I would be surprised if he didn't have an account here. Same with Icke. People with egos that big need constant attention.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I would be surprised if he didn't have an account here. Same with Icke. People with egos that big need constant attention.

I would be surprise if he didn't use this site as a research source.

I would if I had his job.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
How are you so sure he doesn't?

If I were a con artist like Alex, I'd not use my real name. I'd use an alias.

+ 1,000,000,000 . He probably has multiple ISPs and usernames here.

Even if he doesn't, enough of his followers are here to put his "voice" forward.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS. Is it againts policy or is it a matter of personal preference?

Not sure where that assumption came from. There's no connection between Jones and ATS.

I would assume if Jones was posting here, it wouldn't be under his real name. The amount of trolls would be unmanageable.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ya so you know Alex Jones does not own this sight..

SO, Springer William, and that other guy wit the weird letters and numbers in his name own/run this site.

::EDIT::
Seems I missed a few.. here is the main page on the forum..

The Above Network, LLC
CEO: Bill "SkepticOverlord"
COO: Mark "Springer"
CPO: SimonGray
CFO: Stephen "Crakeur"

Administrators
Lead Admin: William One Sac
Admin: 12m8keall2c
Admin: Djarums

I dont see Alex Jones anywhere there.
::End Edit::

Someone mentioned that AJ is like the walmart of CT's, that he is. Plus I wouldnt go on trusting everything the guy said.. Remember his interview wit Obama.. That was a joke..

I have not paid attn to anything he has had to say for a few yrs now, and if someone said something from his site I would check, check, double check, and then recheck his claims..

He screwed up, he lies, and he would get torn apart on this site.. You should go wander in the UFO or 9/11 forums sometime... Its interesting to see how people know shown who they really are.. And that new HOAX forum they set up..

[edit on 1/14/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He's too busy spouting crap on his own sites.... and selling gold with his partners on his shows..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I know I'm not a moderator but I think it would be best to shut this thread down. This is going to lead to 10+ pages of Alex Jones bashing. If anyone is still interested in doing that I'm sure there are 100 other threads with the same exact content.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
I know I'm not a moderator but I think it would be best to shut this thread down. This is going to lead to 10+ pages of Alex Jones bashing. If anyone is still interested in doing that I'm sure there are 100 other threads with the same exact content.

I agree, i stopped posting because of all the negative replies. I was hoping to simply understand why it wasnt so. oops!!

Spirit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join