It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Alex Jones Ever Post on ATS??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child

I agree, i stopped posting because of all the negative replies. I was hoping to simply understand why it wasnt so. oops!!

Spirit

Why did you say that this was AJ's site?

I'm curious

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A lot of hate towards Jones on here. As already said Jones doesn't own this site. He doesn't need to come here because ATS just links to other sites/people's investigations. He just gets his information straight from the source.

You can say Alex Jones is in it for the money, but he just recently turned down 5 million bucks. He advertises gold on his site yeah, and If I would have listened to him and bought an ounce a couple months ago I would have been up 200 bucks.

So he makes a business out of truth. Would he be more respectable if he made a living as a plumber? Jones is one of the few businessmen more concerned with getting the truth out then money. We know this through his actions.

Even if you don't like the spreading of truth (wait, why are you here again anyways?) you can't deny hes a very very very intelligent man.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I agree, i stopped posting because of all the negative replies. I was hoping to simply understand why it wasnt so. oops!!

Spirit

Why did you say that this was AJ's site?

I'm curious

It was just an assumption, i dont really know the owners i just always thought he was associated with ATS therefore had some hand in its construction or management.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

Who's Alex Jones?

Heard of the dude, but not a clue as to who he is, except that people whose opinions I don't generally value seem to think highly of him. That leads me to disinclination to check him out.

Seems like a nut job to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS. Is it againts policy or is it a matter of personal preference?

I have a question for you. How did YOU a member of ATS get to be so monumentally ill informed? Please let me know because i can't seem to get my . round it.

But if you insist here's some answers to why

1. He has his own forums and to appear here would only dilute his product.

2. Jones surrounds himself with yes men and wouldn't be able to handle the educated and intellectual arguments he would face here.

3. When fact checkers record an AJ show and go through his so called 'facts' one by one the majority of what he says is found to be untrue.

4. Of course he has an account here. There are many times we are a. of AJ on NWO news and for him to not pop by to check the latest news and gossip would be irresponsible. For example ATS was onto the Hardin Montana debacle 2 to 3 days before AJ ran with the story.

5. AJ claims to only deal with facts that can be proven therefore he doesn't delve into many areas of research undertaken here. You won't find him talking about aliens or lizards or philosophy or quantum theory. To his credit he is only interested in the NWO depopulation and dictatorial agenda.

Is that enough for you?

I'm not an AJ fanboy but I have to say it is better that he is around than not. He has an ability to reach the kinds of audiences no one on ATS could reach. He also does provide some good info and have some good guests. My problem with AJ is that he seems to be self destructive because for every truth he speaks he also spews a lie to.

It seems obvious to me that AJ is a patsy, an unwhitting NWO agent. It has always been the policy of the NWO to control both sides of an argument or conflict. The only way to guarantee victory is if you ARE both or even all sides of a conflict argument or agenda. This tactic has been shown to be true time and time again. AJ in my opinion is a MKUltra victim. God help him if he ever finds out because he's a time bomb waiting to go off in a shopping mall or school or military base somewhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS.

I don't know what you mean by that.
There are many here that buy his BS, but there are also many who see through him.
My own opinion is that he is a simple huckster out to make a buck and feed his delusional massive ego. I don't believe a word he says, he's the Wal Mart of conspiracy theories and a complete waste of time.

>SNIP

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

oh im very happy to have a huge alex jones bashing thread. tis the only good thing the man is for.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

You can say Alex Jones is in it for the money, but he just recently turned down 5 million bucks. He advertises gold on his site yeah, and If I would have listened to him and bought an ounce a couple months ago I would have been up 200 bucks.

And he would be even richer.

Of course he turned down $5m..... the government pays him much more to BS people and lead the sheep off the cliff like lemmings.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I once wondered why there are so few 'big names' posting on ATS. It seems ideal for them. Then I woke up! On their own sites, they are in the spotlight and control content. On ATS, they're just another voice in the crowd. Quite a few have joined and stopped posting.

John Lear was a big poster and well-known 'ego about town.' Lear was a big, big name at one time. He had a loving fan base that stroked his ego. Then he had the critics and snipes. IgnoretheFacts and AccessDenied were two of the critics IIRC. His claims were held to the light.

Frank Warren still posts, but he doesn't post often. In UFO research, he's one of the few that has kept respect for years.

Alex Jones wouldn't enjoy the hard questions on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
because most people here are disinfo agents ... at least half of the active members ... this is a fact, you just need to look at every thread, there are always some people without brains taking %%$#$# ...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Interestingly, I recently read that that fastest growing segment of the economy is the disinfo business! According to ATS member estimates there are at least 20 million active disinfo agents with more appearing every day! Some posters project that by 2012, 90% of the American economy will be in disinfo. Some attempts have been made to cut costs by exporting disinfo to foreign countries, but countries like India have begun disinfo projects of their own, which, coupled with the rising middle class have driven disinfo salaries up, making US based dis info still a good investment for American based paranoid services!
Please, calm down.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Myself, ScepticOverlord (I think) and a few other members have invited him here before. Mainly for interviews. No one received a reply

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Icke had his own sub section and was interviewed twice by ATS. George Galloway was even interviewed too (by me)

We've had plenty of big names. Search the achieves.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

ok alex

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Give the guy a break. He's on the air, he reads material, he interviews prior to his interviews, he flies here and there, makes films and has a wife and kids and i imagine he is constantly looking over his shoulder.

He's only human!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS. Is it againts policy or is it a matter of personal preference?

Alex Jones has nothing to do with this site... Are you under the impression that he owns it? He doesn't...Is he even a member here? If he is then that is the closest affiliation he has with this site....

So WHY exactly do you think this is his site when it belongs to other people?

Alex Jones is just a discredited ( Many times over) Conspiracy theorist, who most people know better than to believe....

As for the reason he does not post here... I can only speculate, but as I am sure you know, this site is full of the best of the best, and as you know any BS that is posted, is found out really fast.... Well.... Perhaps that is why Alex Jones does not bother posting here.... Of course, that is just speculation.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He is not discredited, give me a break. He's been telling it like it is for years.

Why dont you speak the truth.

Shill??

Forum mod? excuse me, but you are still very very wrong.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

forum moderators can express their opinions on money grabbing frauds, just as we can. he is not speaking on behalf of ats. but as someone with a brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones would contribute very little to a site like this even if he were on it.

He would be similar to Jim Marrs. Marrs is far too busy to give the Marrs forum serious attention. People like these are not going to dump their whole bag of tricks onto the table for people like us (and for people like their many ill-wishers who would be sure to be waiting for insider tip-offs to use against them).

Why would a guy with so many far more interesting bullhorn opportunities want to come on ATS anyway? To exercise his typing skills?

As far as what Alex Jones is, he has been completely clear about his modus operandi. He gleans through information published in media around the world and puts it together into presentations that back up his assertions about a globalist plot to turn us all into plant fertilizer or, if we are especially useful, stocking stuffers for the rich.

Go Alex! Down with the NWO and the globalist shakedown artists!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by The_Zomar

And he would be even richer.

Of course he turned down $5m..... the government pays him much more to BS people and lead the sheep off the cliff like lemmings.

Do you have any proof that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent?

And wouldn't it make more sense to sign the $5m dollar deal, go mainstream and reach millions?

Alex Jones went on air a month or so before 9-11 and said that the government was going to use false flag terrorism and probably blame it on al qaeda. If he is/was working for the government he's definitely spilling some beans, and that isn't a bad thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join