It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't Alex Jones Ever Post on ATS??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mr Jones doesn't need to post here.

He has his many minions to do that for him which leaves him more time to confuse the hell out of everyone and shout his utter rantings.

Imagine the stick he'd get on these boards? He wouldn't last a week.

OR.....who said he hasn't already posted. It's not obligatory to use real names for a member name is it?

Our good friend "chrisonyerbike" is a prime example.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Because there is no money in it for him.

If ATS owners were to offer Alex Jones some kind of godlike status here, and thousands of dollars I'm sure he would consider posting a few times, but only if the Staff can assure him that all member questions would be screened and that he and his own staff would have have editorial controls in every thread he would be involved in, including the ability to delete posts and ban members.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Hi all,

A thought just crossed my mind....

Given that this is pretty much Mr Jones' site I am curious as to why he has never posted on ATS. Is it againts policy or is it a matter of personal preference?

I think if some of the top men in the world of conspiracy got involved in posting threads, what with all their knowledge of the world of conspiracies it would make for good reading.

I may be barking up the wrong tree here and there may be a valid explanation for why this is not manifest but wouldnt we be best served with fresh and exciting information and developments from the proverbial horses mouth?

Spirit

if you would like to see i have some screen captures of how ats website was in 2000. im looking through the pages but i cant see any references to alex jones that are apparent to me

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones is the one making all them I am an Alien/God/Ghost/Vampire threads

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Because there is no money in it for him.

If ATS owners were to offer Alex Jones some kind of godlike status here, and thousands of dollars I'm sure he would consider posting a few times, but only if the Staff can assure him that all member questions would be screened and that he and his own staff would have have editorial controls in every thread he would be involved in, including the ability to delete posts and ban members.

personally i just cant stand to listen to alex jones big mouth rantings. how can anyone take him serious! his radio shows are full of mindless adverts produced by his own company for things like building your own bunkers, and seed survival packs and kr@ p about right of gun ownersip "how will you defend your family when the feds bust in.." seriously his radio shows sound like a hollywood movie show. I dunno perhaps its all just another mis-information act. Im just trying make sense of all the nonsense pick out where i can find logic. but ur right i think there are a lot of people in these forums here just here to move the subjects on.

oh got a thumbnail of ats in 2000. lots more data if u want.. but pretty useless i think. i tried lookin up company ownership 4u but it will just be a dead end.
fyi ats is registered (wont publish it here)- just a name. (but thats just the legal owner, if its set up right there should be shell companies and everything) its all public information anyone can access. domain has not really changed ownership much, hosted on dedicated servers as ud expect. different to infowars.com

infowars is hosted on www.nfowars.net... dedicatedserver (nfo - no 'i' )
looks like alexandra jones owns 26 other domains all associated with freespeechsystems.com - which resolves to dead end hidden ownership.
its all public info anyone with a heartbeat and wifi can find

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b42d094f8355.jpg[/atsimg]

found this... haha looks like hes headin to FEMA
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7138111a5edd.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know a lot of people are high on AJ, but he has quite a few detractors as well.
I'm personally of no real opinion on the man, but I'm curious as to what some of you think of him.
Well, actually, that's not entirely true...
I'd like to see some proof, aside from opinions, of the pros and cons of his actions.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeg2222

personally i just cant stand to listen to alex jones big mouth rantings. how can anyone take him serious! his radio shows are full of mindless adverts produced by his own company for things like building your own bunkers,

Oh come on now, He's not that bad.

Perhaps one of his best debates ever was posted here on ATS, sorry can't find the thread, but here is a clip...

It doesn't really matter who won, does it?

Yes, Alex does indeed have his moments.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Because he probably can't use a computer...

Seriously though, I agree with all the previous posters, there's no money in it. That's the impressioN I get from him, he's an entertainer, a spin artist, and he does it well. If he did post here, he'd use a pseudonym but you'd still know it was him. The capital letters would give him away.

Couldn't believe people thought ATS was his site.

Sendran.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think I would have to agree with some other posters here on this one. I don't really see why you call ATS "Alex's site".

How do you know he doesn't post here? Any member posting here could be Alex Jones in disguise.

Heck, I could be Alex Jones for all you know.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by kommunist]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
Because he probably can't use a computer...

Seriously though, I agree with all the previous posters, there's no money in it. That's the impressioN I get from him, he's an entertainer, a spin artist, and he does it well. If he did post here, he'd use a pseudonym but you'd still know it was him. The capital letters would give him away.

Couldn't believe people thought ATS was his site.

Sendran.

hey love you avatar, ATS crop circle - thats REALLY cool. thats clever! must have taken you ages with the Flymo. Crazy FOOL.

Goat clip of Alex is funny. I think i have trouble listenin to him as im not from the US-and-A , i am live from greatest nation in the world Kazakhstan.- where man have freedom to feel like king and eat two potato at night if he please without fear.
Alex J He sound like Korki Butchek in shed with neighbour goat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e33df72d89b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by kommunist

No. I am. :LOL:

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by The_Zomar

Hate? Hardly. It's called justifiable skepticism, one need not have personal feelings one way or another for him to question him. Though associating criticism of him with hatred is a telling stance to take. Ask yourself this, would he make any money selling what he does if he did not say what he does? And why would someone SUPPOSEDLY commited tn the truth go to the lengths he does to silence any disagreement on his shows?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Long time no talk pal...

From what I have seen Alex Jones has a very interesting opinion. I have watched several of his videos... which have gotten me interested to the extent that I have done a lot of my own reserarch to validate his claims. However, for the most part I still see SOME of his ideas being pretty radical.

But who knows... from what I have heard about him he is a conspiracy theory expert. So he probably delves into the conspiracy world much more than we do. Perhaps he does know more that you or I. I guess the only real way to make an unbiased conclusion is to do your own research and make your own connections.

Nonetheless, he does make some very interesting and thought-provoking claims that at the very least, definately make you wonder

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
maby the logos at the bottom of the page (the eye and triangle head) spook him, i know hes in to that stuff

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think some of AJ's stringers post here to gauge reaction to subject matter. Sort of a form of 'market research' to determine whether certain subjects will be viewed favorably, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
though i must admit, when i kinda let the rantings pass over my head and listen to stuff AJ talks about on the 911 type stuff it does all appear so well researched. and like you say the lengths he seemingly goes to to expose the truth is remarkable. i know he has a big axe to grind but i do wish he would take some PR advice and tone it down a bit, play a game of lawn tennis, have a cup of tea and scones.

one alex jones interview i saw was about this kid in highschool who was a 911 truther and the kid knew his stuff, but school kept giving him detentions and getting police to arrest him just because he voiced his opinion about 9-11 against the BS the school was feeding them all he knew was wrong so the teachers allways report him as being "disruptive"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by kommunist

No. I am. :LOL:

No...I am Sparticus...I mean...Alex Jones...
I mean...
Um...
Nothing to see here folks...move along.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The owners/administrators of ATS are clearly displayed on the main page.

As far as members go... if Mr. Jones is a member here, that's great. I assume he has a valid email address which is all he would need to become a member.

However it should be kept in mind that if anyone who has a high profile wants to become a member here they can do so anonymously which basically makes any such speculation a waste of time.

Does Mr. Jones post on ATS? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. That would be entirely up to him to decide to sign up and up to him to decide to tell people it's him.

Personally, I've always found it interesting to think that there might be members here who could be "high profile" people that just enjoy participating in conversations like anyone else and might consider it a distraction having people know who they are.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Richard Nixon and Jimi Hendrix don't post here either.
I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

"Bullhorn"!!!!! Folks, there he is. There is Alex!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join