It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormalITI
Ok I am gonna need some feedback on this! Ok has the "Demon"/"Spirit" every touched/hurt/threatened the girls? Or more importantly when you walk into the house do you feel a certan feeling of greif like someone has died/Or feelings of tension? Ask them if they have experienced increased agression from their daughter......If any of these are true then its is sadly a demon.........Ghosts are dead humans....they dont hurt or have any perogative to do so. Demons on the other hand are fallen angels here do do the devil's bidding(killing/possessing)humans. They will attack/kill their target unless it is taken care of....if it gets worse that is.
Tell me if this helped!
-ParanormalITI

Girl 1 = feels something getting into bed with her (but it does not touch her) ...

Girl 2 = feels like it's holding onto her back when she goes upstairs (and it follows her into the bathroom which makes her feel uncomfortable).

Neither girl has been physically threatened but both feel threatened/frightened by the 'unknown' aspect of the situation.

There is a feeling of tension when you enter the house ... but not grief.

I know that Girl 1 had an aggresive outburst towards her mother just after christmas (this was definately out of character and she was extremely appologetic afterwards).

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

If you want to avoid problems from low astral, you must understand it's because of your regression. It's a thing which is bad known. For more explanations and how to protect yourself and others , you must read the theory and use the healing hand with five pointed star on the palm. Its energy prevents all troubles.
If you want the site, go here

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by khufu1

Hey there khufu1,

I see from your profile that you have rarely posted on ATS, even though you have been a member for several months ... so I would like to thank-you for taking the time to contribute here.

Much appreciated.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Zabeth is not one i've been aware of nor have read, but with a name such as that i guess it would more likely be Eastern not Celt knowledge so checked Solomon, no, no Zabeth.

I'd make sure these people aren't having a laugh at your expense.

uk.gamespot.com...

As it is a fantasy game name.

Also mentioned in a vampire novel called Templar's Fire.

But that's a bit more obscure.

But the point about a spirit maybe conveying who may manifest to cast out something more potent, as in verbal constriction to Elizabeth, Z' beth, may be possible.
The residence being on a Ley intersect could mean something is manifesting, if they aren't having a laugh, it could be misheard or something, try a simple banishing spell, even if not enough to cast out it'd get it's attention so you'd know, i doubt Ley energy is spiking polter activity if there's mention of red eyes.
But then smell of pepper? There's a Chilli pepper called Red Demon.

Agreed, could be an Incubus but if there's no sign of weakened lifeforce in the two girls, unlikely.

But try saying nothing more than asking if they have played much cocoon on their mobiles lately. Check the reactions, microgestures etc.

Also, what is the nature of items going missing, are they things of monetary value or more of one sibling than the other, like 5-1 missing items, that would say a lot?

Blessed be and goddess guide.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan

I'd make sure these people aren't having a laugh at your expense.

uk.gamespot.com...

As it is a fantasy game name.

Also mentioned in a vampire novel called Templar's Fire.

But that's a bit more obscure.

But the point about a spirit maybe conveying who may manifest to cast out something more potent, as in verbal constriction to Elizabeth, Z' beth, may be possible.

But then smell of pepper? There's a Chilli pepper called Red Demon.

Agreed, could be an Incubus but if there's no sign of weakened lifeforce in the two girls, unlikely.

But try saying nothing more than asking if they have played much cocoon on their mobiles lately.

Blessed be and goddess guide.

Thanks for the input DeltaPan,

As I've mentioned a couple of times in the thread ... I am certain the girls reactions are genuine ... they are both mature minded individuals ... not attention seeking teenagers.

The pepper smell was distinctly 'black pepper' and was only smelt by Girl 1 ... the rest of us in the room smelt nothing at all ... she commented on it 3 times during the time we were there.

I am inclined to agree that the name 'Zabeth' may be a derivative of Elizabeth ... another poster suggested St Elizabeth.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Dr Love

'ZABETH' was the name that one of my fellow investigators 'got' during meditation

Woody

Ive been looking for demons with this name and cant find anything.I did think though maybe the entity did live in that area and he used to be a chef (black pepper)

Also maybe the full name didnt quite get heard Elizabeth,,maybe its worth finding out if that name means anything to these families.

The name could be in another language so maybe worth going through translators.

How old are their houses?
What used to be there before?
How long has these girls been experiencing this?
And did they both start experiencing it the same time?

~Alienmindflare~

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well make sure you've cast a usual protection spell and do a simple spoken banishing spell in the room where it's said the apparition of the eyes manifested.

Have a more potent componant spell ready to cast and it to banish if something gets rough and resistant but don't use anything more potent until you're certain.

Either way, wind up or not, you'll know if and when it reacts.

But don't waste more potent magick until you're certain, as well you know.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

Thanks DeltaPan ... I'm planning to have all corners covered ... I have another evaluation session with the girls tomorrow and the cleansing/banishing will be on Wednesday.

I will keep everyone here updated as thing unfold.

Reading through this thread I have gained more insightful information than I had to begin with ... my personal motto is 'always expect the unexpected ... and be as prepared for it as you possibly can'.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Woody I am truly happy to have found you and thank you so greatly for telling me about my sister. You were a great friend of my family and I am greatful to you for that. My mother told me our people escaped and I am now actualy amazed. This is so amazing that you are of my family. How many have made it off ???

Woody I have so much to ask and seek from you but I wish not to be a burdane. Thank you for writing this great expirience and I understand who you are in source. This so rings a bell and brings back alot of memories wow thank you.

Does the name Ak'e to sound familiar or Kee ?

In anycase I would love to talk to you and talk about some great things and share some stuff with you.

Yes the Expiriment Man was an amazing things at first I was still a kid on the labratory ship when that happened. I guess you know Tink as well then hahahaha.

Thank you my friend and I wish you all the best.

Love and Light

my sister

[edit on 17-1-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Indeed, and if you don't mind my adding something in reply to a truth said a few pages back. Pardon sort of off topic, but not really as was mentioned.

True, Demon is a JudaoChristian misuse of the Greek Daemon, which is in my book as was Plato's, Knowledgeable one and true it does relate to inner knowledge as being potency of spiritual energies.

But it's accepted by all to refer to malevolent entities from various realms outside this continuum, as too in the Neopagan sense as too Nadredd and Druidics as we understand those entities.

Couple of quick and helpful links with good abstraction of this with further reading links, not as good as books but good information nonetheless.
www.answers.com... daemon-mythology
www.answers.com... demon
www.answers.com... tuatha-de-danann/nadredd

As i've mentioned before but not many make this point but i do, not all what are percieved as Demons are negative polarity, we don't throw babies out with bathwater, entities do have polarity and not necessarily 'evil', however they may scare the crap out of somebody, isn't always their fault, just misperceived/misunderstood entities until they harm, if they harm and one isn't simply freaked out and prejudiced towards supernatural beings, most are actually quite decent entities if one gets to know them.

White Demons can and do have red eyes too.

Pax.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare

reply to post by Dr Love

'ZABETH' was the name that one of my fellow investigators 'got' during meditation

Woody

Ive been looking for demons with this name and cant find anything.I did think though maybe the entity did live in that area and he used to be a chef (black pepper)

Also maybe the full name didnt quite get heard Elizabeth,,maybe its worth finding out if that name means anything to these families.

The name could be in another language so maybe worth going through translators.

How old are their houses?
What used to be there before?
How long has these girls been experiencing this?
And did they both start experiencing it the same time?

~Alienmindflare~

OMG The 'chef' thing is a bolt from the blue ... the mother of Girl 2 is a chef ... although it was Girl 1 who smelt the black pepper ... so maybe just coincidence.

Both houses were built at the same time ... no more than 10yrs ago ... prior to that there was a farmhouse there which was in excess of 200yrs old ... before that I don't know.

Girl 1 has experienced slight activity for almost 1yr ... it's only in the last couple of weeks that it's stepped up a pace.

Girl 2 and her mother have only lived in their house for about 3wks and have experienced activity since that time ... steadily getting more prominent since Christmas ... and it is reported that the previous owners moved due to activity ... although I have no specific details.

Both girls do seem to have experienced the recent upsurge in activity at approximately the same time (since Christmas) ... without one being aware of the other.

I think the upsurge could be due to an increase of energy along the minor negative leyline that both houses sit on.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the added info and links.

I totally agree with you that not all Demons are negative ... just a fallacy that is believed by many ... however I was unaware that both have red-eyes.

It's quite funny really because most of my paranormal investigations have time spent explaining that just because a spirit has scared someone or been particularly active ... it does not necessarily mean that it's a bad spirit ... not even poltergeists are all negative, bad spirits ... in my experience most of them are frustrated spirits who have been trying to attract the attention of people around them by being noisy or moving stuff around when the more subtle methods have failed.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Hello my friend ... it's quite amazing how things can turn out isn't it ?

If you have enough points to u2u me please do ... we have much to discuss and share.

If you don't have enough points then go to my profile page and you will find my hotmail address ... you can always contact me by email.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If you are right and there is a weakness from the Ley, it would serve to devine the flow and correct that before it enters the path of the house affected.

You should find that easier than direct confrontation as you use the Ley energy yourself and correct the entities entry to this plane.

Direct confrontation isn't easy if it really is malevolent, you know that, if it isn't and not doing much it's nicer not to bully it into greater intensity, correcting the Ley would be my option if it is being fed by negative Ley.

Do you know what the negative causality is?

Pax.

[Can have red eyes.]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
thank you sister I have added you on msn messenger so we can talk I think it would be better there

I am on right now if you want to talk.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thanks for the added info and links.

I totally agree with you that not all Demons are negative ... just a fallacy that is believed by many ... however I was unaware that both have red-eyes.

It's quite funny really because most of my paranormal investigations have time spent explaining that just because a spirit has scared someone or been particularly active ... it does not necessarily mean that it's a bad spirit ... not even poltergeists are all negative, bad spirits ... in my experience most of them are frustrated spirits who have been trying to attract the attention of people around them by being noisy or moving stuff around when the more subtle methods have failed.

Woody

Spot on Woodwytch.

Many are simply freaked out by supernatural beings of the many forms across the planes who venture to this particular plane and it's a responsibility to know for sure something has harmed or intends harm.

Sometimes it's a case of they want off and onward more than those getting all freaked out, it's the worst thing to do anyway, get freaked out, because if actually negative and harmful it would feed on that negative output.

Not always their fault they are here and better to be gentler and seek cooperation and give them a bit of help or clearing residuals is all that's necessary, not full bells and whistles banishing spells.

We harm none applys here too as much as with corporeal life on this plane, as it too has consequences if we get it wrong and harm where we aren't entitled by lore of rede, some who should realise this when learning wiccan craft and such, don't and it's unfortunate for them.

Danu be praised.

Pax.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Personally I dont believe in coincidences I think when this kinda thing happens where we 'would' call it a coincidence its suppose to be.

Heres a little story

Lets say something happened years ago when that farmhouse was there and in girl 2's house was a lady called Elizabeth and she did bake alot and opposite her was her friend and husband,,she took a fancy to her friends husband and had an affair leading to a pregnancy,,they stopped seeing eachother and she brought the baby up with her husband and he always believed she was his baby until she got to late teen's when he found out and obviously got mad and then resented and even abused the girl.
After his death he stuck around but didnt make his presence known until there were teenagers early 20's girls in the houses and maybe one of the girls feels his presence more as it was where he lived.

Maybe a story I thought of or maybe theres something to do with when that farmhouse was there.

In the meantime someone said on a thread of mine to carry a little bag of salt around if theres a bad entity.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

You say that without a single shred of evidence, the very definition if irrational behaviour.

reply to post by Ayana

We're here to deny ignorance. When there's an entire thread of people playing "Harry Potter meets TAPS", making outlandish claim after outlandish claim, never ever being able to provide a single shred of evidence for any claims, those who take the "deny ignorance" idea seriously are duty-bound to try to show people just how irrational they are being. This board is called "Paranormal Studies" not "Paranormal Make stuff up and get upset when called out on it".

This whole thread is embarrassing to everyone who participates on ATS, in any of the boards.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Moonman1111

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say that without a single shred of evidence, the very definition if irrational behaviour.

reply to post by Ayana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're here to deny ignorance. When there's an entire thread of people playing "Harry Potter meets TAPS", making outlandish claim after outlandish claim, never ever being able to provide a single shred of evidence for any claims, those who take the "deny ignorance" idea seriously are duty-bound to try to show people just how irrational they are being. This board is called "Paranormal Studies" not "Paranormal Make stuff up and get upset when called out on it".

This whole thread is embarrassing to everyone who participates on ATS, in any of the boards.

Well you better toddle off and complain to admin somebody forced you to click this thread and read through this terribly offensive material as subject matter in the thread.

Must have been terrible for you!

Listen geez'.

I don't exactly like freedom of expression fascists like you.

If you don't believe in or want to respect others who do believe and have experience and/or knowledge of the supernatural and paranormal.

You know to keep out of this section in future and not come to threads like this just to freaking troll and have a go at those who've done you no wrong.

Your opinion counts for crap in this section because we've a commonality, obviously not shared by you.

Go toddle off and troll other sections.

Yours is an opinion, not the rules of this site, if you don't like, supernatural, paranormal, wiccan, witch or worlock subject matter, stay away, nobody forced you in here and your comment is uncalled for, considering this section is about what you are complaining about.

Go get superior somewhere else, about deny ignorance, that's rich, considering your insulting diatribe of detritus for no reason, against nice people who've done nothing to you.

About deny ignorance, somebody should deny oiks such as you access to the site if you can't behave and progress without making unprovoked insult to people of peaceful nature.

BTW, when you say "everyone who participates on ATS, in any of the boards." you may not have been on ATS long, but look and you'll notice there's a good contingent of pagans, spiritual people, witches, worlocks, new agers et cetra, et cetera, et cetera so our many dimensions of creed are member to this site and our beliefs are commonplace, so where'd you get "everyone who participates on ATS, in any of the boards." from?

People like you are thankfully a minority of closed minded ignorami who like to troll, not a majority as you seem to think, admin make sure of that.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wow!

This thread has totally blown my mind.

I have helped a friend with the exact same problems. My first thread here on ATS was actually about it, but it got laughed away due to people deeming it wasn't serious.

It was centred around his daughter as well, she often felt someone putting their feet down in her steps very hard, just as she lifted her feet. She also felt the presence in her bed and room. Poltergeist in nature - I witnessed things get knocked down from the table myself and an eerie feeling of never wanting to spend the night there.

I asked the girl of they had been messing with a ouijii board, and she had to admit that she and some friends had messed around with it in her room until it got a bit scary.

A few weeks later my friend called me and asked me to come over ASAP - which i did - he was pale and trembling. He told me he hadn't slept for 2 days due to doors slamming, the radio turning on and an icy draft following him.

In the meantime i had been researching the subject a bit, and decided it was a poltergeist. I've had a few beers that day, so i was feeling braver than usual and offered to spend the night. Showed him how to pic up infrared with his phone camera, and told him to snap pics and video's at anything weird going down - my own phone could only do pictures. We had some more beers and watched some comedy to change the "vibe"

He got tired around midnight, when the mood had changed a bit and retreated. I sat alone in his living room, closed my eyes, relaxed and started to mentally ask the poltergeist to leave and that it was not wanted. It drained me in a weird way, and i got tired and fell asleep.

Next morning the mood was all different, my friend was smiling as he served me coffee and they said nothing had happened after that evening - They joke about me talking the poltergeist with me, something i didn't find funny

Now reading this thread and finding out i might have dealt with something more sinister, i am a bit scared to say the least...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join