It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Hears Voices

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I do know whose dog Centurian backs . They are the actual elitists come to think of it , quite ironic he accuses me of being one of them . He is similar to the old british victorian school of thought, the old imperialists . He is no fool thou , he does not believe in the war on terror , he knows it for what it is . A war for colonies , the great game . And he believes in it, just like those old victorians used to . They were a greater race than those natives , they deserved the riches . Thats why he doesn't want too much education , it suits him that they believe it is all a war to protect american lives by killing goat herders abroad , he knows the american weakness when it comes to morality , and he knows the lesser educated cannot ever find out the truth to undermine the greater imperial imperative , thus they must remain semi cognitive , at best.

He knows the lower intellect American are the bedrock of his support , he knows that an enlightened populace .. without the jingoism and the racism would never support his agenda , thus it is vital to his interests that they stay the way that they are .

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

It wasn't god, .... it was actually John Mccain wearing a fake beard.

He told her this right before he demanded that she kneel before him and serve.

agree with you it sure was Mr John Mccain

somebody should buy her a dildo

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

No. Are you saying that she has faith that God wants her to accomplish these things for no good reason? I get faith in God. I do not get faith in God wanting a pipeline. No, I do not understand.

She believes that she is part of God's grand plan. She does not pretend to understand why God does what he does (for example, why a child suffers and yet an evil man prospers).

And she never said she was part of some 'pipeline from God'. Those are *your* words, not hers.

Neither you nor I know anything about her faith, or God's plan. It sounds like you just want to argue for arguments' sake.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

No. Are you saying that she has faith that God wants her to accomplish these things for no good reason? I get faith in God. I do not get faith in God wanting a pipeline. No, I do not understand.

She believes that she is part of God's grand plan. She does not pretend to understand why God does what he does (for example, why a child suffers and yet an evil man prospers).

And she never said she was part of some 'pipeline from God'. Those are *your* words, not hers.

Neither you nor I know anything about her faith, or God's plan. It sounds like you just want to argue for arguments' sake.

So... you did not even read what she said, did you? Please tell me Bush never claimed to have spoken to god about the war too. Please read what they people said. She asked people to pray for her pipeline because GOD WANTED IT. That certainly sounds like she thinks she knows what God wants to me. How would she know what God wants us to pray for again? I cannot find pipelines in the bible so I thought it came from her. Perhaps you can pull the pipeline quote from the bible and set me straight. Or you can just argue with me, no quotes, no anything, just what you wish was true about her.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The US needs to move past these kind of half assed pseudo politicians with one foot entrenched in religious doctrine , the other one fervently trying to catch up with a political landscape evermore racing out of the reach of their base BS dogma one size fits all doctrines . You would think a supposedly civilized society like the US would be done with quacks and snake oil
potion sellers by now . But they have a penchant for them . They love the obviously dubious .

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think religion should be kept in the private domain. I really dont like Sarah Palin for her annoying habit of going around waving her beliefs in everyone's face

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

People like her , her ilk , they don't belong in western civilized society . If they want to go up some hill waiting for the rapture , if they want to go about dragging people back to some medieval conception of the world and society , then they ought to be legally precluded from running for any kind of government office .

These sound like the exact same kind of statements that could be applied to Islamo-facists, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So... you did not even read what she said, did you? Please tell me Bush never claimed to have spoken to god about the war too. Please read what they people said. She asked people to pray for her pipeline because GOD WANTED IT. That certainly sounds like she thinks she knows what God wants to me. How would she know what God wants us to pray for again? I cannot find pipelines in the bible so I thought it came from her. Perhaps you can pull the pipeline quote from the bible and set me straight. Or you can just argue with me, no quotes, no anything, just what you wish was true about her.

What exactly did she say? I haven't seen any direct quotes from her yet. Not even the OP has one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join