It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarah Palin Hears Voices

page: 1
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sarah has recently stated that it was God's plan that she run for office.

Subsequently, I guess God told her to get a gig with Faux news.


People VOTED for her.

This must be one of those horsemen I keep hearing about.....




posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat
Sarah has recently stated that it was God's plan that she run for office.

Subsequently, I guess God told her to get a gig with Faux news.


People VOTED for her.

This must be one of those horsemen I keep hearing about.....



One of?


If it wasn't at least a part of God's plan, how do you explain her getting votes? Satan, perhaps?



i'd vote for her if I was an American...she's fox-hot!



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by leftystrat
 



If it was not in God's plan, she would not have run. That is in accordance with her religious system of choice.

What is the issue here?

OMG, She has a religious belief! Burn the witch!





posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Heh. And this claim by her means she hears voices how? Actually, I believe Hillary Clinton heard voices. She said while she was First Lady she used to channel the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt in the White House and the formidable spirit talked with her and gave her advice.

Me? I hear voices, but they don't tell me anything worthwhile.
Maybe I should run for POTUS.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well I guess that this proves at least that God has a sense of humor....

Second line..



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by leftystrat
 



If it was not in God's plan, she would not have run. That is in accordance with her religious system of choice.

What is the issue here?

OMG, She has a religious belief! Burn the witch!




I thought the point was not that she has a religious belief but that she specifically said that God told her to do something. That passes religious and falls into delusion. I think that is the point.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74

i'd vote for her if I was an American...she's fox-hot!


Perfect!
You're practically an American already



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You know who else hears voices? CRAZY PEOPLE.
And George Bush.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
You know who else hears voices? CRAZY PEOPLE.
And George Bush.


Redundant.

Actually George didn't hear from God so much as God consulted George on important stuff.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by leftystrat
 



If it was not in God's plan, she would not have run. That is in accordance with her religious system of choice.

What is the issue here?

OMG, She has a religious belief! Burn the witch!




I thought the point was not that she has a religious belief but that she specifically said that God told her to do something. That passes religious and falls into delusion. I think that is the point.


Do you have a link for what was said, because the original post states:


Sarah has recently stated that it was God's plan that she run for office.


Nowhere does that say what you are trying to get it to say, which is that God told her to do something.


[edit on 1/11/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
[edit on 12-1-2010 by infolurker]



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Do you have a link for what was said, because the original post states:


Sarah has recently stated that it was God's plan that she run for office.


Nowhere does that say what you are trying to get it to say, which is that God told her to do something.


[edit on 1/11/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]



Well...how do you suppose she would know what God's plan for her specifically was unless he told her? Please explain.



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It wasn't god, .... it was actually John Mccain wearing a fake beard.

He told her this right before he demanded that she kneel before him and serve.



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Do you have a link for what was said, because the original post states:


Sarah has recently stated that it was God's plan that she run for office.


Nowhere does that say what you are trying to get it to say, which is that God told her to do something.


[edit on 1/11/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]



Well...how do you suppose she would know what God's plan for her specifically was unless he told her? Please explain.


maybe instead of pretending to know about the plan, she exercised that oh so basic of requirements when joining any new club!

faith(membership has its benefits!)



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74[/i

maybe instead of pretending to know about the plan, she exercised that oh so basic of requirements when joining any new club!

faith(membership has its benefits!)


Um....sure. OK. Faith in what?! exactly?



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   


Another Sarah Palin hit piece by someone whose avatar name starts with "lefty" that says exactly what?

Didn't Bill Clinton claim to walk the halls of the White House at night talking to the paintings of previous presidents and asking them for advice? Rumor also has it that voices whispered to Bill, "Play the harmonica", but his hearing was bad, so he only heard the "Monica" part.



Nothing to see here. Move along.



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


Can you back any of that up?

What is your point exactly? Clinton was crazy so it is ok that she is crazy? Crazy people are fit for office since there are rumors Clinton talked to paintings? Is that really the country you want? The one that elects the lowest common denominator?



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale
 




from Lillydale
Well...how do you suppose she would know what God's plan for her specifically was unless he told her? Please explain.


Well, it seems like you already answered your own question:


from Lillydale
I thought the point was not that she has a religious belief but that she specifically said that God told her to do something. That passes religious and falls into delusion.


See, you answered yourself when you were wrong. Understand?


[edit on 12-1-2010 by mishigas]



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Lillydale
 




from Lillydale
Well...how do you suppose she would know what God's plan for her specifically was unless he told her? Please explain.


Well, it seems like you already answered your own question:


from Lillydale
I thought the point was not that she has a religious belief but that she specifically said that God told her to do something. That passes religious and falls into delusion.


See, you answered yourself when you were wrong. Understand?


No. Are you saying that she has faith that God wants her to accomplish these things for no good reason? I get faith in God. I do not get faith in God wanting a pipeline. No, I do not understand.



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm not uncomfortable with the religion aspect of it, rather the part where it's God's plan...I'd rather it be her plan--to serve her country. I know that it's not what a lot of people mean by that phrase, but to me it doesn't sound like a very positive thing.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join