It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is this topic about George H.W. Bush being roasted or about what Obama worshippers may or may not do in the future?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by toltecnightmare

Hi tol, aren't ex-presidents technically still Presidents. I'm assuming that they could be called back to office under certain circumstances.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think it's awesome that he said the things he did. Do people really think that Bush listens to us whether we are nice to him or mean to him?

I would have probably said a lot more than he did. Bush and his cronies DESERVE this kind of treatment for what they've done to humanity. It is absolutely sick and disgraceful that people are to shy or embarrassed to say whats really on their mind about these clowns.

I don't think there is an "APPROPRIATE" way of saying this. Do people really believe Bush would have responded if buddy was polite and professional with what he said? I highly doubt it. They all need to be strung up by there nuts and let us all take turns beating them. Then maybe the next politicians will think twice about what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do any of you geniuses even realize that this thread is about George H. W. Bush. Bush Senior to be more direct. He served as POTUS from 1989 to 1993. Not W. We are talking about the Short lived Desert Storm war here. Yeah Yeah he opened the door...yadda yadda. Wake up people that was a long time ago!!!

Why don't you start crying about Kennedy and Vietnam while you're at it?

Keep your eyes on Obama and his wars. All your bitching won't change history.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Future president and a jack @SS is what this thread is about, like it or not Obama's gonna be one soon. So, it's all relevant, unless you're just here to bash President Bush.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Look at the title of the thread, "George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)", where do you see anything about Obama or future presidents? You don't. Did the guy in the vid have an encounter with Obama? No he didn't. Now I don't care for Obama, or ANY of the presidents, past, present or future, but you don't see me using this thread to bash Obama. In other words, I'm on topic and addressing the video. You aren't.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I wish more folks were able to say this to his face when he was president.

Good video, good guy!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

A long time ago? Are you serious? Desert Storm wasn't "a long time ago" and ramifications of that war are still being experienced to this day.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Nearly twenty years ago! To me that was a long time ago. I was a Freshman in college and some of my high school buddies fought in that war. I have friends who are still fighting.

Move on and keep your eyes on the nations current prized president.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Deflection at it's finest Comrade Neocon. It never fails to astound the Kernel how thin skinned some people can be when it comes to their political affiliations. There's no denying what HW has done in the past. That includes your reference to Viet Nam Buddy.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

I am not denying anything. Time to move on. Our nation is in a world of hurt right now and going down fast and people still worry about Bush Senior.
Bush was a congressman and later a UN ambassador during the years of the Vietnam War.

Get over it.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Nearly twenty years ago! To me that was a long time ago.

To you it may be a long time ago but to people who are suffering from depression, lost loved ones, etc it is not that long ago.

I was a Freshman in college and some of my high school buddies fought in that war. I have friends who are still fighting.

And I was in high school and had an older brother on his way to Iraq. Again, it wasn't a long time ago.

Move on? Again people are still suffering from Desert Storm. However, how is the current president remotely related to this topic?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I did address the video. I think the man should have paid for their meals. I was adding to it for all of those gloating, as happens all too often in repubican bashing threads, and asking would things be the same with the shoe on the other foot. Therefore on topic, but thanks for playing. If you don't want to speculate, that's up to you, but in my opinion a worthy question to ask.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Bush Sr helped contribute to the problems we're currently experiencing! The puppet Obama hasn't been in the office for two years yet, and you're coming down on him. Most of the madness we're in right now is INHERITED, but you want to make it seem as if it is all Obamas fault. What you need to address is why Bush was confronted in the first place, start with that, expound on it, and then let's see if the "BLAME OBAMA" madness continues.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by jibeho

Nearly twenty years ago! To me that was a long time ago.

To you it may be a long time ago but to people who are suffering from depression, lost loved ones, etc it is not that long ago.

I was a Freshman in college and some of my high school buddies fought in that war. I have friends who are still fighting.

And I was in high school and had an older brother on his way to Iraq. Again, it wasn't a long time ago.

Move on? Again people are still suffering from Desert Storm. However, how is the current president remotely related to this topic?

People are still suffering from Vietnam, Korea and WWII. What is your point?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The point is NONE of this stuff is "long ago" and the "just get over it" mentality you're promoting is pure foolishness. What you're saying is "just get over it, ignore the wrong these presidents do, but focus on this guy because he's the one you should watch out for." FAIL.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Isn't this country great?
Drop the F Bomb on a former President and you are still allowed to live, at least for now anyway.

That guy has every right to heckle anyone he wants but it seems to me when you resort to foul language like that you pretty much lose all credibility.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot
reply to post by jibeho

Camera courage is pathetic. Guys like this do more to discredit their hopeless cause than help it. Innocent people die in wars. Jusk ask FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson. Use a spiritual medium of course.
I'm sure all of the high fives and cheap beer that this guy received made his little adventure worth while. He is now a marked man. Enjoy your life.

Nope. Pathetic is the New World Order. And people like you who back them. And what do you mean by "He is now a marked man"? That we should act cowardly and subservient to criminal politicians in order to avoid getting "marked"?
Well I certainly believe that you are greatly enjoying YOUR life. Not so many Bush presidency victims can.

Thank You! I am enjoying MY LIFE.

Exactly. So why care TOO much about others.

Your life will get better too when you get out of your early 20's.

Really? And how will your life be when you'll get thrown out of the "Sears catalog" dimension, some distant day?

New Order is nothing but a band from the 80's. Get your head back into reality. I prefer Joy Division anyway.

Exactly - your "reality".

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Friend, you're so far off topic a mod should come in this thread and regulate. You've made four replies now and guess how many mentioned Obama or made reference to his followers and what they may or may not do? All four of them. In fact, in your first reply, your first sentence mentions Obama.

Again, discuss Bush and what the guy did in the video, don't use this as stomping grounds to bash the puppet Obama. And why should the guy have paid for Bush's meal?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join