It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush Gets Heckled In A Restaurant(Warning: Cursing)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Which is worse resorting to foul language or creating situations where you, your children and your childrens children will live in a state of bondage and fear? So it's ok for the Bush Cabal to do what they do, but as soon as someone shows anger and disgust they've lost cred? Why should Bush be afforded any respect?

You people are hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You know for all of you who are saying "Well that wasn't mature..." Are you serious? When you are face to face with a person like that the rage comes out of you, not the mature part of you. You want to rip their head off, and beat them to a pulp not sit down calmly and ask "Well why do you think that we are now in a depression?" For real people, you know you wouldn't be that calm.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

No, many of the people here would actually grovel and beg for scraps.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There's no way I'm going to read all of the topic right now. But I think that Bush deserved it. So who cares if he made us look like nut jobs? I think Bush deserved it... regardless of what foul language the person was using.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
When it happens to Obama after his presidency is up, it'll be attributed to racism. So, I guess the double standard will continue. This jackass should have payed for President Bush's meal, since he chose to disrupt it.

I think we've all paid for Bush's meals many times over.
I admire the guy for his pluck but it was a bit immature.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
For someone who might even been involved with the Kennedy assassination he may be glad the guy wasn't armed.

Do I need a second line or not? that is the question.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would have spat on him.
Thrown every shoe I could find.
And abuse the 'fark' out of him!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I did, I think the man in the video was a no class buffoon. If you disrupt my meal in such a manner, you're gonna pay for it, one way or another. The man is lucky he didn't wind up in handcuffs, he would probably have had this been Gore. Celebrating an imbicile such as this makes no sense. I brought Obama into it asking if the response would be the same. I feel that's a relevant question. Would the same people on here be cheering on really bad behavior, if it was Obama. If you feel like involving the mods, that's your right. However, I see alot more off topic posts full of personal attacks on all sorts of threads, with nothing being done about them. I guess we'll see how this plays out, but I still think it was a valid question.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hilarious. What did the heckler really expect to accomplish? Even if you believe in all the NWO stuff (which I don't), the way this man goes about things immediately invalidates any useful result to his actions. Think about it; lets say someone that doesn't know about all this heard this guy or saw the video, they would most likely say 'What a wack job' or something along those lines. Do you really think Bush would even care about some dude yelling at him? Come on, think about it. He was director of the CIA, and President of the United States, a fighter pilot in WWII, and you really think some unhinged guy with a camera is going to rattle him?

I am not trying to be mean when I say this next part, but really how is someone that is balanced both emotionally and mentally going to take you guys seriously when:

1) This is how many of you act
2) The "facts" you point to are conspiracy theories that many times involve reptilians
3) On one hand you call him and his son stupid, but then claim they secretly control everything (nice logic on that one right?)
4) Your rhetoric wants him to be killed, damned to hell, etc (nice hatred)

Somehow you guys all believe these strung together, out there theories, with little to no facts.... but when there is more facts and evidence that 9/11 was not an inside job, and Saddam was actually pursuing WMD's, you guys all discount those facts and info. Most of you are a very interesting blend of hypocrisy and conflicting beliefs.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's nice to see that this thread has turned into a fantasy thread. How many magic points do you guys get for this. Time to roll the 8 sided die.

Personally, I would shake his hand and ask for an autograph.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
lol that was great, good for him.

And you got 10 stars for that comment!......lol good for you

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Bravo Johnny- nicely put together, calm explanation. You have shown you can make a point without throwing out slanders, hatred remarks, etc and come to a pretty logical conclusion.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Ballsy, I guess.

But EXTREMELY immature behavior

Normally I'd agree, but don't you think Bush deserves it?

Despite my opinions, I don't believe that non-productive, petulant heckling will accomplish anything.

I hear you. Now a nap in the pizza oven would have been priceless.
We dont know what it accomplished though. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Maybe the SS door man saying "oh thats unnecessary" actually took the guys advice and started looking into things? Maybe he now has an account on ATS and participates here along with the rest of us. We just dont know. But I know that young man that went to get his camera and went back inside and said what he said has some brains and some balls.
My bald baby grand daughter has more stones than some of the posts Ive read here. The rage of dreaming sheep washes clear when the wolf walks into the pasture, now doesnt it!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That guy is a piece of crap. Trailer trash. Who cusses like that in a family restaurant? NWO? Lol... can you say insane?

We are at war, people die moron. These types of people protested WWII also. If we gave in to these pacifists, we would all be speaking German right now.

ZERO. POINT. ZERO.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm sure the guy gets heckled at plenty of places he goes this one just happens to be on video. It does seem Bush made some mistakes in his past, but it's sad that people still harbor such anger and resentment. There are better ways to approach the situation.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
lol that was great, good for him.

And you got 10 stars for that comment!......lol good for you

OMG, the best statement of the day. The "Divide" in perfect action. What the hell did that have to do with the topic? Let the PTB keep telling you to react. "For Christ's sake, don't think."

*teh programming is working Lord*

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I did, I think the man in the video was a no class buffoon. If you disrupt my meal in such a manner, you're gonna pay for it, one way or another.

You are entitled to your opinion, but IMHO calling him a no class buffoon because he had choice words is not reasonable. This man believes Bush is a murderer and does not have his best interest in mind. This man believes Bush helped steer us into a “new world order”, so why would you expect for him to treat Bush with any common decency/courtesy when the man is right? Bush is a murderer, Bush was (and still is) pushing the new world order agenda and most importantly, had a helping hand in the current problems our country experience.

The man is lucky he didn't wind up in handcuffs, he would probably have had this been Gore.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

Celebrating an imbicile such as this makes no sense.

Who is celebrating?

I brought Obama into it asking if the response would be the same.

Obama probably has more threats than both Bush presidents combined, that is something to consider. Moreover, Obama has not finished his first term so we don’t know how he would be treated, but again the level of threats directed his way probably surpass both father and son.

I feel that's a relevant question.

It is irrelevant. You’ve addressed Obama more so then the guy in the video and Bush. The only thing you can consider when it comes to Obama is the fact he has received more threats. Everything else attributed to his actions as president and how they may lead to mistreatment is pure speculation as he hasn’t ended his term yet. BTW, when you compare and contrast the current president with previous presidents, why is it you fail to address the fact that Obama inherited the majority of problems his administration currently faces?

Would the same people on here be cheering on really bad behavior, if it was Obama.

See above.

If you feel like involving the mods, that's your right.

Me suggesting a mod regulate the Obama bashing doesn’t mean I will take steps to involve a mod, I haven’t. However, the only thing I’m asking is that you stay on topic, and when you mention Barry O as many times as you have, it becomes suspect.

However, I see alot more off topic posts full of personal attacks on all sorts of threads, with nothing being done about them.

So? We are in this thread. Focus on this thread, friend.

I guess we'll see how this plays out, but I still think it was a valid question.

See above.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This guy is an ass... it's one thing be angry... it's another to be obnoxious...

This guy was frankly obnoxious.

I couldn't stand GWB, couldn't wait to be rid of him... but to put so much hate into one person? Might as well build a shrine to them, cause that's pretty much the result of all that energy.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
To sit there and scream NWO just makes him look like a whackjob.

So what did it make Bush look like when he announced his plan for an NWO live on tv in front of the country? You owe it to yourself to do some more research.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
This guy is an ass... it's one thing be angry... it's another to be obnoxious...

This guy was frankly obnoxious.

I couldn't stand GWB, couldn't wait to be rid of him... but to put so much hate into one person? Might as well build a shrine to them, cause that's pretty much the result of all that energy.

Out of curiosity, would you say the people who lynched Saddam were being obnoxious? But cursing at the American equivalent is overboard?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join