It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

I was in El paso back in early May, but got deployed May 5 2009 and im still here in Iraq! Mods already know im keeping it real so lets just stick to the thread and not just me 100% of the time.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Well we have become the mass murderer mercenaries of Corporate America for a salary that is paid by ourselves and all we are getting out of it is death, wounds and the hate of the entire world.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Thank you TrustmeIKnow you are a real patriot... TY TY TY xoxoxoxoxo

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vigusa

Very true, thats why in my next tread I will show the people of ATS what I am doing to atone for my sins. Stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Been following this thread for some time now, and while the stop loss deal is a bummer, once you sign up they pretty much own you until your fully-discharged and out-processed. stay safe.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas Redmond

So true. I signed the contract, been in for a while, seen some action of nearly any type and almost done with my time. However the stop-loss program is unconstitutional is it not?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well you give up constitutional rights by joining the military like freedom of expression so although stop loss is unconstitutional we have to realize again we are talking about the military

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

From what I heard recently, they are putting an end to stop-loss. Unfortunately I was the last of my time to get stop-loss but you are right. With no rights at all does that make us some type of volunteer slave?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

StopLoss I want to thank you personally for serving your country. My father was in the Gulf back in 90/91. I hope you don't have a new found hate for this great country of ours. Our government sucks but what government doesn't pray tell. I hope you got a college education because your dream of $14 an hour is gonna be a stretch without it. I live rural with no secondary education and been working my job for three years at 9.00/hr. Stay safe over there and thanks again. Perhaps when you get back and money gets low you could look into politics, hell I'll join you. We could take the country back.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I don't hate america, I just hate what the rich have done to the poor. I doubt that I could become a president because I am hispanic eventhough I was born in california. However if I did become president I would most likely end up like JFK for exposing corruption in the system. Here's to a better future free from corrupt control

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
About time soldiers started protesting the bs too. No offense to any member of the military or anything but military members are always so proud of what they do. Not to sound like an ungrateful citizen but what exactly are they really doing to protect my freedom? It sounds more like they're always putting my freedom on the line by going into places like Iraq and stealing their resources and destroying their country. We're just creating more enemies and that only hurts my freedom more than helping it. Soldiers would be people I can look up to, if we didn't participate in any of this. If they were truly just there to protect my freedom. I'm sorry but do you guys really believe you're helping or do you guys know that what you're participating in is wrong and just don't want to admit that years of your life have been wasted in bs like this? Ashamed knowing that you're doing more harm to not just the American citizen but countless others around the globe by playing soldier for TPTB.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I have done some bad things in the past because the military require that I do them, but I try to do things my own way. Ive been awake since 2 years ago and since then I tell it like it is, the war in Iraq should not continue anymore because it just leads to more deaths and more hate to go around. I doubt were ever coming home for good.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamc3
Am I missing something with the pictures?????
I see:
Two pics of oil fires
Two pics of Iraqi currency
One pic of a nice stairway, and
One pic of some people getting off a plane.

What exactly is this supposed to expose? That U.S. forces are protecting the only natural resource in the country, while spending money to rebuild the country, while important people fly in and out of the country?

Could they work for TPTB? Probably, as Iraq is not yet much of a tourist destination. Almost everyone arriving in private jets would be gov. officials of some sort.

Now dont get me wrong, I am an airborne infantry vet and I didnt really support the war in Iraq. I'm not trying to tear you, but what is the unheard truth that I am supposed to be bracing for? I didnt see or read anything earth shattering in your post.

You are correct in saying that this thread proves nothing. Please believe the man. The war is all about oil, not human rights. Our entire military has been comandeered by the oil companies. I heard the lawyers and polititians planning it in secret. Everything points to this being fact. Be outraged that you were fooled. Our entire country was made patsys by the Bush gang. This is the greatest con job ever. Once I sat next to Jeb Bush on a plane. I was only 12 but I sensed his evil. The treasonous acts perpetrated by his family should be punished. An apology would be nice too.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by conspiracy88

I have done some bad things in the past because the military require that I do them, but I try to do things my own way. Ive been awake since 2 years ago and since then I tell it like it is, the war in Iraq should not continue anymore because it just leads to more deaths and more hate to go around. I doubt were ever coming home for good.

If you come back to FT. Bliss I want to buy you a drink and get you laid. I don't care if soldiers get all the girls in town, if they are as noble as this man.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I still get laughed at when people look at this thread but this thread is more like a confirmation then anything else. Its true though that lots of money is being invested here in Iraq because we are the money handler's.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ill be back in ft.bliss around late april I think. Then its back to the ghetto/built up side of ft.bliss, Biggs field.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Have you been or seen the US Embassy? Does indeed seem they are going to be there for a very long time, to protect the oil pillage.

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The fortress-like compound rising beside the Tigris River here will be the largest of its kind in the world, the size of Vatican City, with the population of a small town, its own defense force, self-contained power and water

MSNBC

[edit on 22-1-2010 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

I have never been to Baghdad but I have crossed the tigress river on multiple trips. I have also been to Mosul and Baqubah.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
One thing to remember: If somehow religious fundamentalists were to get ahold of this vast oilfield they would have great power and might threaten our country. So, yes, it is a matter of national security, but we didn't need to be lied to.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We are always lied to regardless. If everyone knew the truth then how would they hide their lies and greed? Bringing us home is one step closer to fighting back TPTB.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join