It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I see a lot that this war is about oil. Oil oil oil... It's not about the oil itself. really the oil itself does't have much to do with it. The war is a small part of a much bigger picture. Its about control. It's about putting in a new government of our own people. People with a common agenda that we can manipulate for our own needs. we have more oil in Alaska and many other untapped locations in the united states that we could have taken without the costly war that put us further in debt. This war has also put Iraq massively in debt to international banks as well as the Untied States. And it has put the United States in debt. It's all about the control from a superpower hiding in the shadows manipulating every government in the world, and taking them one or two at a time. They are expanding an empire, they just aren't raising flags over the conquered nations... yet. because it has to be done discretely. Control the heads. Pull the strings, and let the people BELIEVE that they have control. They also don't mind that we all think it's just about oil. Because it keeps people fighting over it all, instead of realizing what is REALLY going on. The silent destruction of sovereignty. Besides, if we just wanted the oil, we would already have taken it. Corporate America can do much more to take control of such things without the massive blood shed. They do it all the time.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

I guess that would explain why the U.S has multiple bases all around the world like Iraq, Japan, Germany, Kuwait, Korea, Italy and other numerous countries. There is always some type of control whether it be overt or covert.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by resist2012

I guess that would explain why the U.S has multiple bases all around the world like Iraq, Japan, Germany, Kuwait, Korea, Italy and other numerous countries. There is always some type of control whether it be overt or covert.

There are multiple reasons. Control or influence, ability to launch or mobilize troops and/or resources easily and efficiently, ability to coordinate military actions in a time of war if necessary. Its not all sinister my friends.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I was also wondering if other nations have forces in other countries like what the us does. I know when I was in El paso there were canadians and japanese troops there. What was fasinating also was that there were even more nationalities beside those mentioned above in just one base. Im sure they were their just for training purposes only.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I was also wondering if other nations have forces in other countries like what the us does. I know when I was in El paso there were canadians and japanese troops there. What was fasinating also was that there were even more nationalities beside those mentioned above in just one base. Im sure they were their just for training purposes only.

Yes other nations have bases and troops stationed around the world. Nothing even close to the magnitude of the US of course.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah, lets go back to the oil propaganda and ignore that the mossad did 9/11 so America would invade Iraq for Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by winterass

Why would we invade Iraq for Israel, Israel has nothing we need that compares to our need for oil and it's not like we would invade Iraq just because Israel told us so.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Yeah I guess it depends on what job you have too. One of the KBR guys I talked to that works on ac said he makes around 14$ and hour even in a combat zone and they got to pay more for life insurance then we do.

Was he a TCN? If those guys see $14 per hour it is huge money for them. I'm a contractor right now in Afghanistan and I make a little more than that. $14 per hour with no taxes taken out and free room and board based on a 12 hours day is 168 per day and everyone works 7 days a week 12 hours per day so one of those guys goes home with 60k would be a lot of money that could set them up for many many years.

Now an American coming over here for $14 per hour is a little crazy to say the least.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

They are american, not like the Nepal or other asian groups. I think 14$ isnt much for americans at all but your right that for the other international workers that the military constantly hires its good money, just not for other people with higher standards of living.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

They are american, not like the Nepal or other asian groups. I think 14$ isnt much for americans at all but your right that for the other international workers that the military constantly hires its good money, just not for other people with higher standards of living.

Lol for the life you are forced to live here $14 per hour is nothing, I get paid by the day though.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Its just like the saying"another day, another dollar" too bad a dollar now a days isnt worth a damn thing in this economy. Hopefully when I get a job in the civilian world I can get at least that much for the begining.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
First, let me say if you are really in the military thank you.
Now the problem I'm having is that I don't believe that you took these pictures.
All of these are stock news images taken by imbedded reporters(I know one of them personally.)
The one one that you call a council building looks a lot like a hotel to me.
Also how did you get them past the intelligence anylists who monitor and censor every transmition, letter, and email coming and going from everyone on every base over there.
If you are telling the truth you are violating your nondisclosure agreement. If you lied about that what else are you lying about?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulic-Jinn Sunrider

The pics with dates were taken by me, the pics with no dates were taken with the platoon camera. and yes I am still in the militarybut not for long when my time ends.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Explanation: RE: "All of these are stock news images taken by imbedded reporters(I know one of them personally.)"

So you can provide the original photos then?

If the answer to the above posed question is YES then please be making with the EXACT PHOTO matches OK that are linked to the imbedded reporters News website for conformation of your Explicit CLAIM! [No copy and pasting accepted! Original links ONLY! ]

You will need to find examples of EXACT matches for each and every picture provided by the OP to verify your whole claim OK!

Personal Disclosure: Nice subtle attempt to get SL! to reveal their Modus Operandi which might just put them in harms way RE: "Also how did you get them past the intelligence anylists who monitor and censor every transmition, letter, and email coming and going from everyone on every base over there."!
:shk:

P.S. How about you just hold your horses until SL! is safely back on his Home soil before you demand any answers to those kind of whistleblower OH&S related issues. Do You want SL! to become a tragic tail of rendition and a MIA ATS member?

Is a couple of months really to long to wait?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thats what im talking about OL. I challenge anyone here on ATS to prove that these pics came from MSM with links. You know why you won't find them? Simply because I took the pics along with my plt crew!

It seems that everyone wants me to get in trouble with my unit real fast when they keep pressing buttons but for god's sake don't shoot the messenger!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
Yeah, lets go back to the oil propaganda and ignore that the mossad did 9/11 so America would invade Iraq for Israel.

Though Saudi financed propagandists have been pushing this fantasy through conspiracy sites and forums it is not even close to being true.

The US and Britain went into Iraq in fact at the request of the Saudis to save Kuwait in 1991. When GWBush came in it was already decided to remove Saddam Hussein. 9/11 was the excuse. There has never been any question the Saudis financed 9/11 with Pakistan's ISI co-ordinating and training.

The Saudis have elected to remove the spotlight from themselves by spreading the story of Israel being behind the scenes.

Naive conspiracy believers have bought into it.

Show how the conspiracy crowd are even more susceptible to being brainwashed than the masses.

Most conspiracy sites and videos are now firmly controlled by the real problem causing sources out there.

M

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Im still waiting on those links with my pics that you claim aren't mine. Its never to late for you to say im sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I know when I was in El paso there were canadians and japanese troops there.

Are you saying that you're not in El Paso now?

Perhaps if you were to just take a picture of yourself in Iraq now with some kind of reference to us we can get past this aspect of your thread. I'am sure someone has a camera that you could use if yours isn't available...

This way we can discuss the topic of your thread...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Good post! We need more people like you to tell the general public what is really going on and why.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

The truth is, the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was for not just the oil, but the artifacts,archeology and of course the opium.

You are not fighting for our freedom, you are protecting TPTB oil stake and their power. It is refreshing to see that there are soldiers out there who sit up and do take notice. Maybe I am wrong, its never to late to see and find the truth.

Don't be a sheep, think for yourself, stand up and be counted, leave the army behind you. You think different than the rest of them thats the reason your on this site now, posting these pictures.

Very asute post!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a sheep. Think for youself.

We need more people over "there" to post............disconnect from the Matrix and let the rest of us know what is going on.

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join