It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dr. Greer Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by spacevisitorI also find that because that phenomenon is really so unimaginable complicated and not to forget as it seems connected with some pretty disturbing side effects, disclosure must be done as it is obvious being done all the way until today, in very, very small steps and not like 'a bull in a china shop'.

You say disclosure is going on right now. Could you give me an example of what you mean by small steps of disclosure?

It happens for years now in a way due the testimonies of many credible witnesses.
Then more and more countries are releasing a part of their UFO files.
If I am correct it where so far the UK, Canada, French, Spain, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Uruguay, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Chile .

Then the Vatican is easing humanity toward alien disclosure.

Is the Vatican easing humanity toward alien disclosure?
Thomas Horn May 18, 2008
Church astronomer latest to speak of "space brothers"

Vatican chief astronomer Father Jose Gabriel Funes in a long interview with the L'Osservatore Romano newspaper this week made news by saying there is a certain possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and that such notion "doesn't contradict our faith."

"How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere? Just as we consider earthly creatures as 'a brother,' and 'sister,' why should we not talk about an 'extraterrestrial brother'? It would still be part of creation," he said.

The statements by Funes are the latest in a string of recent comments by Vatican astronomers confirming a belief that discovery may be made in the near future of alien life, including intelligent life, and that this discovery would not unhinge the doctrine of Christ.

In 2005, another Vatican astronomer, Guy Consolmagno tackled this subject in a 50-page booklet, Intelligent Life in the Universe, in which he concluded that chances are better than not that mankind is facing a future discovery of extraterrestrial intelligence.

Approximately 7 years ago Monsignor Corrado Balducci made similar news when he said ETs were actually already interacting with earth and that some of the Vatican's leaders were aware of it.

www.americanchronicle.com...

Open discussions about the subject on CNN Larry King Live - UFOs: Are They for Real?
You find the video links here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO Disclosure from Astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

UFO Disclosure from Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
Wednesday July 23, 2008
After giving us some previous tantalizing statements, it seems that Astronaut Edgar Mitchell has finally done it. He has told the world that UFOs are real, and that we are not alone in the universe.

In a recent interview on Kerrang Radio, in the United Kingdom, he shocked the host and listeners by making a number of statements that left no doubt that what we study day after day is indeed, a real science, and not just based on the ravings of lunatics.

You can read the entire report, UFO Disclosure from Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, but here are some of the highlights:

ufos.about.com...

People like Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Defence Minister come forward.

Canada’s Ex-Defence Minister and other researchers demand UFO Disclosure
by Justin M Theriault
Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Defence Minister, spoke for only ten minutes at the X-Conference 2008, which had been held in Washington DC on April 19th, 2008; hosted by Cheryl Jones, television journalist and ex CNN news anchor. The ten minutes in which Mr. Helleyer spoke, despite being relatively short in length, was full of some the most covered up truths of the modern era.

exopoliticsnews.wordpress.com...

Other interesting info.

Ufo disclosure. Dr. Richard Boylan
The following are extracts from an interview I did on the topic of division within the government about UFO disclosure. It is shared in the public interest.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

"Aviary, Good-Bye; Hello, Acclimation Program"

www.ufodisclosure.com...

Look what

SCIFIMOD: to : Do you feel movements such as the disclosure project or coalition for the freedom of information will soon make any headway getting the public informed of certain realities--------without the major media ignoring or discrediting the "nonsense" subject of ET reality

JohnMack: It's already happening. The Disclosure Project aroused a lot of interest. A number of papers took it quite seriously. There was a press conference yesterday in Washington asking the government to release information. Everytime thjere is a request the public enters the dialogue. I don't think the government is the key here. I think it's a myth that the government is covering up all that much of any real value.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

But they never release anything that reveals anything about the phenomena other than it exists and has been witnessed/tracked/etc.

They never release anything about what it is, or where it comes from or why it is here - it is just more paper saying it exists... More anecdotal evidence - nothing physical... Ever.

Edit: I do like the radar tapes that have been come more accessible lately. They make the phenomena more concrete.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

There is the little thing he organized called the Disclosure Project you might want to look into, which has "over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret"

Nice sarcasm. You might 'want to look into' it too, sunshine. If you do, you'll find that many of the Project's witnesses were unvetted and only provide hearsay. Sgt Clifford Stone amongst others have had the effect of discrediting the potential the Project had. I was deeply impressed by the original conference. It was only when I began to look for more information that it became apparent how crazy some of the claimants were.

People that distrust Greer aren't simply vessels of hate and dissatisfaction. Many are well-read and are interested in UFOs. Their distrust is an intelligent conclusion drawn from the BS the guy has peddled over the years. He's making a good amount of profit and being instrumental in dumbing down and discrediting Ufology. Outside of the exopolitics/ disclosure crowd, Greer has no respect amongst the Ufo research community.

Frank Warren, Dr Richard Haines, Nick Redfern and George Knapp are credible researchers and unanimous in their distrust for Greer.

If ATS members want to call him a fraud, they are actually supported by evidence. He fulfils the criteria of 'intentional deception designed for personal gain.'

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

But they never release anything that reveals anything about the phenomena other than it exists and has been witnessed/tracked/etc.

The important thing of it is in my opinion that because they did it, they therefore openly admitted to the public that that phenomenon exists, that it is real and that they are aware of it.

Before that they always denied the existing of it and/or that it was not of their interest.

They never release anything about of what it is, or where it comes from or why it is here - it is just more paper saying it exists...

All the available information regarding that phenomenon implies already very strongly [I am convinced of it] that we have to do with intelligent controlled objects and that because of that it would be very logic to assume that they are controlled by intelligent beings.

From where they are coming and for why they are here is most probable even unknown to them.

More anecdotal evidence - nothing physical... Ever.

Of course one cannot expect that they would show us a saucer or an Alien.

I wonder when the US will join that list?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

His "training sessions" are absolutely NOT free as per all my previous posts & links to his website :bnghd:

I think you misunderstood me there Maybe, no need for any head banging.

I was just trying to point out that Greer makes it sound like he is officially training the leaders of a G8 country whilst choosing not to reveal that he charges a small fortune for this 'service' to his audience. A good way to advertise his workshops but disingenous to say the least.

I'll guess that it's Japan's first lady (the one that claimed she went to Venus) that has signed up for one of his workshops. Greer will be able to say he's briefed the Japanese PM.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'd settle for the tiniest piece of either.

Then after that they could snow us with all the paper that shows us how they ended up with it. Throw in a Presidential/Papal address and I say the ball would definitely rolling again.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

His "training sessions" are absolutely NOT free as per all my previous posts & links to his website :bnghd:

I think you misunderstood me there Maybe, no need for any head banging.

I was just trying to point out that Greer makes it sound like he is officially training the leaders of a G8 country whilst choosing not to reveal that he charges a small fortune for this 'service' to his audience. A good way to advertise his workshops but disingenous to say the least.

I'll guess that it's Japan's first lady (the one that claimed she went to Venus) that has signed up for one of his workshops. Greer will be able to say he's briefed the Japanese PM.

G'day again DrHammondStoat

Yes.....I did misunderstand your post.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If you guys want to know more about ET's;
I suggest you research Near Death Experiences;

as for 3d aliens;
i dont know.....

Some of them definitely look Human;
When Im walking around in public they comment on my aura

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Greer had his shot a few years ago and blew it.IMO his credibility is shot.Just listen to the interview with project camelot, he almost lost it.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I know this will fall on deaf ears and is the least of the problems presented by the Greerites, but....

Edgar Mitchell never saw a UFO and has disassociated himself from Greer. Admittedly, he doesn't have firsthand knowledge of anything alien.

Paul Hellyer admittedly doesn't have firsthand knowledge of anything alien. He liked the book The Day After Roswell.

Richard Boylan is no longer a doctor. He was disbarred for a range of unethical conduct.

Fit puzzle pieces together at your own risk.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Really impressed with this interview. Its one of his good ones and showed his goodness. I had to bookmark the second part, its really good. Yes what is saying is well worth it. The negative abduction scenarios are not just black ops, they are a program that I call Vrill and involve greys along with militia, and there is a hybrid program. They're behind nwo.

But I really believe change is coming soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by socrateeze
Greer had his shot a few years ago and blew it.

IMO, he did not blew it in any way, he did shot, but the target avoided the bullet.

Because I think that the real cause of why they [the disclosure project] did not succeed in achieving their goal then was because in my opinion of the absolutely too explosive information they wanted to discus in open hearings before the US congress.

As Greer said here.

Clinton said: I won’t do it because I’ll end up like Jack Kennedy.

And the Congress people that we met with said: This is too big a fish for us to reel in. We’re not going to do it.

That shows how immense explosive that information in reality is and I am glad that they [the disclosure project] did not get that chance then to do that.

IMO his credibility is shot. Just listen to the interview with project camelot, he almost lost it.

IMO his credibility is not shot and he did not even a moment almost lost it.

What I saw during that very interesting and sometimes furious [therefore sometimes quite irritating] discussion where three people who have their opinions based on the information given by their sources, and all it shows, is that despite they all three claim that their sources are very credible, their views and opinions about especially the question if there are yes or no hostile beings out there are very different.

Greer say no and Bill and Kerry say yes which is also the opinion I have now.

They all three stood their ground and I respect them all very much for what they do, but it is in fact as Kerry said; none of us has all the answers.

[edit on 17/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

G'day spacevisitor

I refer to Greer's statement as per your post:

And the Congress people that we met with said: This is too big a fish for us to reel in. We’re not going to do it.

I don't think we can really take Greer's word for that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

G'day spacevisitor

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

G'day, Maybe...maybe not.

If you think that you can’t really take Greer's word for that then that’s entirely up to you right.

But don't you think also that it would be better when you speak only for yourself?

Kind regards.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

G'day spacevisitor

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

G'day, Maybe...maybe not.

If you think that you can’t really take Greer's word for that then that’s entirely up to you right.

But don't you think also that it would be better when you speak only for yourself?

Kind regards.

G'day again Space Visitor

I thought about that when I wrote my post, but I felt it was OK because of the very many people who have great problems with Greer's truthfulness, or lack thereof.

I was sort of placing myself on "their" or "our" side of the argument, if that makes sense

By the way, I enjoy the manner in which you apply so much thought & how well you organise your posts.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Because I think that the real cause of why they [the disclosure project] did not succeed in achieving their goal

was because they have nothing to disclose...

As Greer said here.

Of course we only have Greer's word that Clinton and congress actually said that - and he has shown he cannot be trusted!

That shows how immense explosive that information in reality is and I am glad that they [the disclosure project] did not get that chance then to do that.

IMO his credibility is shot. Just listen to the interview with project camelot, he almost lost it.

His credibility certainly is shot, and he did almost lose it completely!

[edit on 17/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'd settle for the tiniest piece of either.

Then after that they could snow us with all the paper that shows us how they ended up with it. Throw in a Presidential/Papal address and I say the ball would definitely rolling again.

Exuberant1, regarding your remark that you would settle for the tiniest piece of either, I wonder if you saw this video about a possible piece of debris from the Roswell crash 1947 and what kind of strange and pretty disturbing things happened when Dr. Roger Lear and a team of investigators and those who examined that piece of debris want this information getting out due a press conference in 2001?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

This guy has an agenda.

I bet he has money sunk into someones "zero-point" energy dream and he and his investors use the alien thing as a launch pad for it.

He has said in the past that the "Disclosure Project" is second running to his energy agenda in the interview with "Project Camelot" even though that interview made me never want to watch another Proj, Cam interview again...that lady....Annoying.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is what really bothers me about the whole "Disclosure".

How in the world can people actually think that "ALIENS" who are advanced enough to travel here via routes we have no clue about (wormholes, time portals, other dimensions), who can appear and disappear out of thin air, communicate with telepathy, materialize and dematerialize matter, dissect animals with surgical precision, and lastly who disclose themselves to average people all the time YET....People think that the Government could actually hide something like this...

COME ON....Don't you understand that they wouldn't need to ask one persons permission to make contact if they even exist.

I've seen UFO's. More than one...they are not Alien because it is a tech I've never seen, they are simply unidentifiable.

I've seen Orange Orbs shooting electricity out of them at the Ground. I've seen huge triangles, even things flying around the moon. None of those sitings give me any reason to believe they are alien.

It's seems only logical that the government would make up the alien thing to hide their black ops projects...

We attest to things that are real. People have come foreword saying they have seen these things and too many for it to be a hoax over to long a period of time, but we still have no solid evidence other then peoples testimony which honestly, is up to each individual to decide if the truth is being told by these folks.

It's just silly that people think the TPTB could actually contain something so advanced. It's like a baby trying to put an adult in the crib....will never happen.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

You are in many ways so wrong... but i'm not the one who will try to prove otherwise. I've been doing that to too many people for too much time, so i'll leave that to others. But i still thought you looked at some facts. Anyways, all i'm going to say is - Your way of thinking is exactly what the governments want the people to believe. Listen to JFK and Eisenhower, what they had to say, that's all you need to know to understand that the folks who are running this show don't need to be concerned about how much in secret they will keep this stuff, because the average people are brainwashed to believe what the powers that be at the top of the pyramid want them to believe. It's psychology - look at 9/11. If you still don't get it, at some point you surely will. I wish you good luck in your current incarnation.

[edit on 17/1/10 by Cybernet]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join