It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dr. Greer Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

This is what really bothers me about the whole "Disclosure".

The 'elephant in the corner' of exopolitics and the Disclosure folk is exactly that. They sell this idea that only full disclosure will encourage the advanced ET to make themselves known. If they're out there and as advanced as we like to think, they'd have very little stopping them saying hello.

It underlines the BS from Disclosure Project & Greer in particular. Why should he be contacted when the rest of the world is dependent on a Govt. disclosure for contact?

He's a conman or a madman and still people buy his BS by the bucketful

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

You are in many ways so wrong... but i'm not the one who will try to prove otherwise. I've been doing that to too many people for too much time, so i'll leave that to others. But i still thought you looked at some facts. Anyways, all i'm going to say is - Your way of thinking is exactly what the governments want the people to believe. Listen to JFK and Eisenhower, what they had to say, that's all you need to know to understand that the folks who are running this show don't need to be concerned about how much in secret they will keep this stuff, because the average people are brainwashed to believe what the powers that be at the top of the pyramid want them to believe. It's psychology - look at 9/11. If you still don't get it, at some point you surely will. I wish you good luck in your current incarnation.

[edit on 17/1/10 by Cybernet]

I let the evidence speak for itself. I'm not the one with the burden of proof here, so I don't understand how that believing in things that are real my way of thinking is somehow skewed, but you are welcome to your opinion.

As I said, I've seen ufo's many times and things that I have no way of explaining other then to believe I was hallucinating, only I know I was not. Still this gives me no reason what so ever to believe that it was "Alien" in nature. I've also seen things that defy nature as far as beings go, but I don't discuss that much because no amount of telling people what I've seen is going to change anything in their perception.

Those experiences happen to people while they are alone for a reason, because they are meant for the person experiencing them and those whom the person can relay them to (as in others with the same experience).

I don't blame people for not believing peoples stories. I used to get mad that people would question my experiences until I realized, they were MY experiences, my visions, my interpretations. You can't force that on to other people, they have to experience these things themselves or they are moot in their eyes.

Dr. Greer has made "MILLIONS" off of this stuff and will continue to as long as people have to be shown things instead of experiencing things for themselves.

If a super intelligent E.T. is out their, they are not waiting for the Gov't's go ahead, unless the Gov't has a way of defeating them and if that is the case, they aren't that intelligent.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

One day you will know how close to the truth you have come.

Blessings,

N

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by Pellevoisin

One day you will know how close to the truth you have come.

Hi Nichiren, after reading again what Pellevoisin said earlier and your reply on that made me curious.
Can you if possible elaborate a bit more about what you are trying to say here?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Pellevoisin has a keen eye.

Best,

N

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join