It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dr. Greer Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Hi all,

I don't judge him. I don't like him. Had his chance to dance on behalf of the alien-ufo/ebe Investigator/Researcher community and screwed it.

Arrogance can best describe former anesthesiologist Greer. Yes, he seen some stuff, I don't know that Greer was personally interrupted by EBEs. But I'm sure he does not fit within intelligible realistic Alien super-investigators as is same with mUFON's Carrion.

Decoy

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Greer is just a shocker.

Have a look at this page of his website.

He'll charge you US$995 to "train" you at the beach, not including transport or accommodation.

Before you go, you have to buy all his books & read them.

You have to sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure you won't tell anybody what happened.

He earns US$30,000 for a holiday at the beach!

No wonder he has time to push those weights!

What a load of rubbish.....

www.cseti.org...

Please fill out the following forms as soon as possible, and send to the address or fax number below. You may also type in your answers on your computer, then email the files to us, but we need signatures on the Liability Release and the 2 Agreements so we need either scanned versions or send by fax or snail mail. (Note: When downloading the forms, if you're asked for a password, click on "cancel" and you will still get to the document):

Questionnaire -
(click here to download MS Word document)

Ambassador Agreement (New as of 8/8/09) -
(click here to download PDF document)

Confidentiality Agreement -

Liability release -

Registration Information:

Required Reading/Study: Before attending the training, everyone must study Dr. Greer's first 3 books: Extraterrestrial Contact, Disclosure, and Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge (please order separately from the Disclosure Project web site at www.DisclosureProject.org... and Dr. Greer's latest book with DVD: "Contact: Countdown to Transformation". In addition, everyone must practice meditation using both meditation CDs that Dr. Greer has produced (Hidden Truth meditation CD and Cosmic Consciousness CD with the mantra) for at least 4 times each, and also study the CSETI Working Group Training kit/manual.

Tuition Fees: $995 includes the Working Group Training kit/manual, the 2 meditation CDs (see Required Reading above), and Dr. Greer's latest book with DVD "Contact: Countdown to Transformation". (There is a discount for those who have already attended a training.)

Procedure: Please send in the training application forms noted above, and when you definitely know will be able to attend, and commit to be there, please let Debbie know so she can call you for a phone interview and to discuss the training, and you can make arrangements with us to pay the tuition. Fax forms to 1-501-325-8328 or send via snail mail to:

CSETI
PO Box 4556
Largo, MD 20775
USA

Lodging Fees :

Lodging is paid by the participant separately for all trainings. It is not included in the tuition cost.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Exactly. That kind of stuff cheapens and detracts from all the witnesses that came forward for the disclosure project. If he has the ability to contact ET's why doesn't he share that knowledge with everyone not just the ones that pay him $1000? If he taught everyone to do it that would be disclosure, problem solved!

Does anyone know when he started offering these 'services'? It seems strange to put so much effort into getting hundreds of witnesses to speak out for the D.P. and then start selling contact for a price. I think Greer's motivation has definitely changed since the early days.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Exactly. That kind of stuff cheapens and detracts from all the witnesses that came forward for the disclosure project. If he has the ability to contact ET's why doesn't he share that knowledge with everyone not just the ones that pay him $1000? If he taught everyone to do it that would be disclosure, problem solved!

Does anyone know when he started offering these 'services'? It seems strange to put so much effort into getting hundreds of witnesses to speak out for the D.P. and then start selling contact for a price. I think Greer's motivation has definitely changed since the early days.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

G'day DrHammondStoat

I believe he's been charging for that sort of thing for several years.....say...10 years or longer.

Perhaps other members can come up with a more accurate answer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ask him what he charges to go out with him on his little make contact with an alien maybe trips....Ask him how much does he charge for speaking at a convention....Ask him why he quite his job as an e.r doctor.....Ask him what his gross income was last year off endorsments and other products he has endorsed....Ask him how many more book deals does he need before he gets that change and makes contact with his e.t's....It's all money, money, money..It's a buisness and believe me they run it well, and play deep into the minds and pocket books of people who want to believe so bad, it's a religion and folks they are going to milk it all the way. It will never end, always an excuse of why it didn't happen, oh but wait, something biggers coming, every year, same ole song and dance.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr mask, i saw that too, and i was like *waaait a second, HIM?*

Then i thought for a minute, had to hit pause and ask myself why would he say something like that?

Well then i remembered that its not impossible that black holes are inter dimensional gateways. kind of like a backdoor to other locations in the universe.

This was mentioned by nassim heramein (physicist) to being totaly possible, and nassim basically destroys Stephen Hawking's Hawking radiation.

I implore you to take a peak at his videos on youtube. he says some fascinating stuff, and he isn't a loon either. he is actually gaining ground in the physics community with his grand unification theory that proves that black holes exist in every atom in the universe.

My thread with the video of Nassim. Thread

what Greer is saying is totally possible regarding infinite energy within every atom or plankh length of space in the universe.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

his 'cause' had put his family in danger.

We don't actually want to know about saucers or UFOs, do we now.
Lets just talk about the photo evidence and explain them harmless away.

Though I don’t want to scare you, some unfortunates in the more distant past have been lobotomized, incarcerated in asylums and perpetually drugged or sedated, jailed in special prisons, illegally entrapped, falsely convicted and imprisoned, driven insane, crippled, given “dumb drugs”, impoverished, had their marriages or families torn apart, turned into homeless persons or vagrants, totally intimidated, socially isolated, or had their credibilities ruined so that no one would believe them. Wilhelm Reich was arrested, incarcerated in an asylum, and murdered there. His arrest came only two days after a discussion he had with Einstein at Princeton, about his investigation at his Maine lab involving discoveries concerning flying saucers.

Things happen so Dr. Greer would rather join our crowd of onlookers.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin
Blah blah blah. Does the man have one shred of evidence to support all this talk? More You tubes of Greer talking doesn't prove anything. Got any footage or pics?

Thats my biggest issue with Ufology.

After all these years since Roswell not one pic or video of a saucer or alien has ever leaked. That says a lot

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For everyone out there, there is proof all over the place. Now you just have to be willing to accept it. I have studied UFO's for more than 20 years and if you have an open mind, you can see that all it takes is the next step in rational thinking. We also have an entire planet outside the U.S. who have been dealing with this for centuries. I have more proof that these exist than I have proof of global warming.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
like him or not, you gotta give him credit for what he's achieved..i've hardly seen anyone so active for such a long time in bringing the disclosure forward... i personally believe him and know he isn't making stuff up and that he is... something i can't mention here...but that doesn't matter...despite the fact he sometimes loves himself too much, he is a good guy..on the other hand i can't say that about project camelot...they just don't look professional...

[edit on 9/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Ask him what he charges to go out with him on his little make contact with an alien maybe trips....Ask him how much does he charge for speaking at a convention....Ask him why he quite his job as an e.r doctor.....Ask him what his gross income was last year off endorsments and other products he has endorsed....Ask him how many more book deals does he need before he gets that change and makes contact with his e.t's....It's all money, money, money..It's a buisness and believe me they run it well, and play deep into the minds and pocket books of people who want to believe so bad, it's a religion and folks they are going to milk it all the way. It will never end, always an excuse of why it didn't happen, oh but wait, something biggers coming, every year, same ole song and dance.

G'day Mr skepticc

I agree....

Have a look at my post just a couple above your own post.

He gets 30 people along to a beach "training session" at almost $1,000 each not including transport or accommodation, prior to which you must have read all of his books & signed an NDA.

He gets PAID $30,000 for a beach holiday!

That is truly remarkable.

I'm also interested.....

How much do you think he is making per year?

Why do you think he quit his job as an ER doctor.....was it simply the lure of this UFO money, or did something else happen?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, I watch all of these, even the ones with Greer that make me puke a little bit.

I'm the same as you, can't take the guy seriously. He has these weird delusions about being some important guy, briefing presidents about aliens over dinner? yeah right, let's go ask any if they remember this guy. And he's so important and a new age leader, but he's an ER nurse. Is business not that good to make a full time job out of it? The guy charges an arm and a leg for his new age, galactic federation contact lessons or whatever they are. And what's with the bodybuilding. Is this guy trying to compensate for something?

Thanks again for the vid. I like to keep up with everything whether I personally believe in it or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It would be something if the Illuminati, don't think so, were in
cahoots with Dr. Greer or others of the breed that hold meetings
for UFO encounters, but lets say tptb do like to put on a show
now and then and follow these activities.

And those darn UFOs do show up.

Until the show stops for some reason, then what.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I believe he has a comfortable 6 figure a year income. (stable)

I believe he left his job as an e.r doctor after discovering not too many people would be interested in an e.r doctor's book about life in the e.r (believe me, he had it coming). I also believe he had a certain friend by the name of Bob Lazar whom he goes a way back with, who got him into the whole e.t deal, and discovered how much money could be made in it.

I believe a lot of what Dr Greer is selling, like the so called briefing's he braggs so much about are down right lies, and very manipulated and distorded in the way he presents it to the public, and one I believe may end up costing him heavy if he conitnues saying it as fact. The day that a sitting C.I.A director needs an old S.C, E.R doctor to brief him on any issue, is the day hell froze over, think about that, let it sink in, when the light comes on, most of you will have an awaken like never before over the words I am telling you.

I also believe the so-called top secret documents he claims to have, and that he will present to the president when given the opportunity to breif him is also a lie! I believe that if these docoments were classified, and him being a none-military personal with top-secret clearence had such documents in his possesion, would be immediately detained, arrested and prosecuted. You see, he knows as well as a few of us, that he can say all these things, and make all these elaborate claims, and the goverment will not step up and deny it or admit it, because the goverment can't, and they won't, it's how things work, and he feeds off knowing this, thus he is able to sale it and milk it to the believers. Once again let these words sink in.

Bottom line, I believe Dr Greer is modern day charlatan, a deciever, and make no misstake about it, he, just like others like him have mastered their craft, and they are very good at what they do. You see if someone already believes in something, and you spoon feed them that believe daily, they will love you, they will support you, we see this with the television evangelist, they are well aware, feed the masses their believe, make them feel good, give them reason, give them hope, and its money in the bank. These tricks have been around since the first caveman the discovered fire became chief. Do not be decieved, these are all bearers of false gifts, but with nothing more than empty shells of an idolated sea.

They come by the numbers to decieve all of you believers, don't be fooled, open your eyes and see for yourself what is already here and given to you by the breath that you breath so free, it as in that you find the truth, not by man, it has always failed, and it will continue to be so.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, Mr Skepticc

Have a look at my previous posts about Greer.

I think we are in agreement here

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
@ Mr_skepticc

I agree with most what you say. I remember Greer claiming he briefed James Woolsey on UFO matters when all Greer did was pay for a seat at a very expensive fund-raising dinner (that almost any civilian could attend). He then walked up to Woolsey's dinner table and confronted him. Thats all that happened, this was Greer's "briefing" in his delusional mind (to a sitting CIA director no less):

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe Woolsey later made Greer write a public detraction in one of his books, but I'm not sure the details of all that

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think Greer should also be putting this information out to the mass public on a major scale;
along with getting the government to disclose information

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
that guy is very smart. Did anyone understand what is UFO CXLF?
he said that in an interview once and i'm looking for someone to tell me what it is

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have trouble trusting anyone who claims they are working for "disclosure" while at the same time making people sign "non-disclosure" agreements.

He's making a living off of the gullible, and apparently there are plenty of them around to make his living from.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I read his Obama 'briefing documents' where he talks about Programmed Life Forms used in so called alien abducions. So I guess the late Jim Henson was in on the cover up, maybe he was a member of MJ12. OMG this guy is really out there

...and I don't think the good Dr has been working out - that's hot air build up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join