It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dr. Greer Interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

To the poster who labeled Greer as a potential homosexual and meant it as an insult, that was absolute crap. Shame on you.

Go shame someone else. Take it elsewhere.

I pointed out what others were already mentioning Re: His potential homosexuality.

And he does lisp, he does lie and he does exhibit feminine mannerisms.

*But nobody said he is a liar because he might be gay - he is just a liar.

Dont be anti-semitic.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of Greer these days. He groans on about all the people "I have briefed!" And he has done so for the last ten years without anything really happening. I'm also sceptical towards the contact-program he has and these laser flashlight-things..

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am convinced that that Press Conference May 9th, 2001, where over twenty good willing and in my eyes very sincere, military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses with the best intentions and had the cuts to came openly forward with such in fact explosive information did sorely opened the eyes of many more people in some way regarding that subject.

I find Steven Greer a man who has then and still has today the best intentions in order to get the truth about that phenomenon out, but that does not mean that I agree with or believe everything he says.

I also find that because that phenomenon is really so unimaginable complicated and not to forget as it seems connected with some pretty disturbing side effects, disclosure must be done as it is obvious being done all the way until today, in very, very small steps and not like 'a bull in a china shop'.

Disclosure also happens the way Bill Ryan from Project Camelot described that so clear in this interview starting at 2:20:00

Of course those witnesses were not able to come out with the evidence we all so gladly want and would except as the ultimate smoking gun, because that is absolutely impossible due those installed extreme security systems around this phenomenon.

But that does not mean that the information they can provide is not enough in order to prove without a doubt that the Extraterrestrial phenomenon / presence is in fact real.

Even people at very high levels [see below] such as US presidents where/are still kept out of that loop so to speak because they all have "no need to know", so that must say something.

A few years ago I was discussing this subject with the former Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Senator Claiborne Pell. He explained to me that he had been in Congress since the 1950s but had never been briefed on this subject.

I told him that the nature of these black projects has resulted in most of our leaders being left out of any decision making on this subject, and what a shame this is. I said, "Senator Pell, all that time you were Chairman of Foreign Relations, you were deprived of the opportunity to deal with the ultimate foreign relations challenge…" and I pointed to the stars above our heads. He said, " You know Dr. Greer, I am afraid that you are right…"

It is true that our great diplomats and wise elders, such as Senator Pell, President Jimmy Carter and other international leaders have been specifically and deliberately prevented from having access to or control over this subject. This is a direct threat to world peace. In the vacuum of secrecy, operations supervised by neither the people, the people’s representatives, the UN nor any other legitimate entity have taken actions that directly threaten world peace.

Take if you are really interested in this whole matter the time to read this document.

DISCLOSURE PROJECT BRIEFING DOCUMENT

Prepared for:
Members of the Press
Members of United States Government
Members of the US Scientific Community
Written and Compiled by: Steven M. Greer, M.D., Director and Theodore C. Loder III, Ph.D.
April, 2001

This document contains an overview of issues surrounding UFO/ET topics, recommendations for action, background information, position papers, UFO/ET sighting’s evidence, summarized testimony of military and government witnesses to UFO/ETI events, summaries of two major recent reports, and selected government documents.

Author’s Addresses: Dr. Steven M. Greer, Director The Disclosure Project.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just my two € cents.

[edit on 12/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackphotohobby

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Looks like there are some dis-info agents on here.....

'dis-info agent' basically means people who disagree.

'Disinfo agent' is the new heretic. In the same way religions of old labelled people who disagreed with them heretics.

It's easier to dismiss heretics, sorry, let me correct that, dis-info agents.

Ive seen tons of them on myspace;
They act the same way;
Use the same tactics;
Some of them even slipped up and told me they have a script of responses;
and some of them even bragged about getting paid for it;

It doesn't work tho because the truth is a lot more powerful then any evil tactic

So the observation I made earlier is not delusional in any way;

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
www.whale.to...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Elepheagle

To the poster who labeled Greer as a potential homosexual and meant it as an insult, that was absolute crap. Shame on you.

Go shame someone else. Take it elsewhere.

I pointed out what others were already mentioning Re: His potential homosexuality.

And he does lisp, he does lie and he does exhibit feminine mannerisms.

*But nobody said he is a liar because he might be gay - he is just a liar.

Dont be anti-semitic.

Exhuberant: Your post would make sense for someone who doesn't take UFOlogy seriously at all. Hey I don't care for some of the things Dr. Greer has said either, but the kind of 5th grade insults and humor you present probably does equally as much damage to UFOlogy. UFOlogists are not children fighting in a sandbox. You are representative of all of us seeking the truth, and should act accordingly.

Sticking to the facts has it's rewards. Leave the personal feelings out of it. An occasional joke is one thing. A comedy routine is another. And if you're going go on a rant, you're going to have to work harder at making people laugh.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

I dont trust this Greer one bit, he comes across as having grand delusions

Funny that you would say that when someone talks about, universal peace, inter-planetary relations, non polluting free energy, eliminating poverty, etc.....they are delusional....

Time to think outside your little box my friend...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For anyone who has yet to read Dr. Greer's letter to to President Obama I encourage you to do so. It discusses many aspects of how our society would benefit and after reading it you will be left with a solid understanding of why Disclosure has the potential to change mankind while benefiting mankind. Anway, take a look if you're interested. It's a good read.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by TallWhites

I dont trust this Greer one bit, he comes across as having grand delusions

Funny that you would say that when someone talks about, universal peace, inter-planetary relations, non polluting free energy, eliminating poverty, etc.....they are delusional....

Time to think outside your little box my friend...

I wasnt talking about that, I think he's delusional about meeting Heads of State.

When Woolsey makes a public detraction about Greer's "briefing" that tells me all I need to know about Greer's character. Which is IMO delusional

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Exhuberant: Your post would make sense for someone who doesn't take UFOlogy seriously at all.

I'm not a UFOlogist and I don't believe that the public would be able to tell if aliens are visiting the earth. Nor is there any tangible evidence that proves aliens are visiting earth or that some ufos are extra-terrestrial/alien.

How much progress would you say UFOlogy has made since say 1980?

--We really don't know anything more about the phenomenon than we did back then.

*Nothing anybody says or does can damage the 'field of UFOlogy'. It is filled with nutcases and liars who have for all intents and purposes rendered the thing impervious to further damage.

Also, an official "Disclosure" (complete with Obama), that isn't coming either.

Edit:

I usually take a more serious interest in a UFO is when it is over the Moon or offworld.

Here is one I called "The Censored 'Comet' over Tsiolkovsky - Apollo 12" :

A UFO emanating a beam or a laser hitting a satellite/pointing to a star?

A couple More around the moon:

Along with the UFO, there is something strange in the red box:

These UFOs were found by me while I was examining spaceflight images.

Hoagland found two pictures from the same set that the last two were from and claimed they were Giant Glass Structures on the Moon; and said this was more evidence for his Ancient Lunar Ruins 'Model'...

But these UFOs could be anything and we have no way of knowing what they are.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

My thoughts about that Exuberant1.

How much progress it has made is difficult to say, but I am shore that more and more people [thanks to the internet] becoming aware of the fact that what them is told for decades now regarding that phenomenon is as it seems more and more not true, or more to the point, that it seems more and more to them that the existence of an already Extraterrestrial presence here on Earth is a reality.

Then the slow but steady growing impressive list of credible witnesses, supported by the testimonies of astronauts and cosmonauts, High-level officials and as claimed even "secret" UN Meetings are definitely sighs that it is absolutely in progress.

--We really don't know anything more about the phenomenon than we did back then.

Studying most of the information given by all those witnesses despite that it is contaminated with much disinformation gives me the strong impression that I know definitely more about the phenomenon than I did back then.

*Nothing anybody says or does can damage the 'field of UFOlogy'. It is filled with nutcases and liars who have for all intents and purposes rendered the thing impervious to further damage.

Of course there are regarding that phenomenon people who are constantly on an ongoing base trying to put it in the HOAX field, due spreading disinformation, lying, debunking or earning some easy money from it, but that is all part of the game so to say, but despite that all, there are sorely also sincere people who are only trying to get regarding that subject the truth out.

Also, an official "Disclosure" (complete with Obama), that isn't coming either.

I don’t expect that either, but on the other hand, they can’t keep it under wrap forever.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I have at this point only read page one and the OP statement not all four pages, so far posted. I just felt I needed to make a posting in support for Dr Greer!

I fully support Dr Greer and cannot believe what he gave up to follow his dream of a truth. I never know who to believe, however, many so called spokesman or visionaries are easily dismissed as unbelievable, Dr Greer is for me is not. He has a group of credible people who also have endangered their selves and their families by TPTB IMHO. One of the things I look for in other peoples statement of their truths is what have they given up, is it more than, what they have gained? Dr. Greer was successful, had respect, position and income. What has he received after giving that up? Frustration, stress, ridicule and being placed on TPTB radar! What does he hope to receive? World peace.

Few people walk this path. Even if he is wrong, I still respect this man for standing up for what he is trying to accomplish. There is a truth out there but being covered up for far too many years.

How many others have witnesses and are will to take a stand like Dr Greer witnesses? Christ? John Lennon?

But what if he is right?

I live for that dream, don't we all? Who else has a better dream and given up so much for man(and women)kind?

edited for my bad grammer....

[edit on 1/15/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

I don’t expect that either, but on the other hand, they can’t keep it under wrap forever.

I don't think the government will ever show us alien technology or alien bodies - even if they recovered them.

And it is a secret they can keep for as long as they want to not admit to it existing. (Much of the information and technology associated with it is probably inaccessible though FOIA due to it being given to private corporations.)

How long has the public known about this? and what do we have to show for it but some anecdotal evidence and some imagery. In all this time no documents mentioning captured alien technology have emerged. There has been no document uncovered that reveals anything about craft controlled by aliens ever being confirmed as being such.

Here's a question I've though about, I'd like to get your perspective if you'd be willing to entertain it:

*What happens if the President were to announce that multiple kinds Aliens were visiting the Earth and Yes they were abducting thousands people and not returning some and we are lucky to be able to shoot less than One percent of the Abductors down - What do you think the world would do then?
What would you like the world (or your nation) to do?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Here's a question I've though about, I'd like to get your perspective if you'd be willing to entertain it:

*What happens if the President were to announce that multiple kinds Aliens were visiting the Earth and Yes they were abducting thousands people and not returning some and we are lucky to be able to shoot less than One percent of the Abductors down - What do you think the world would do then?

I said in one of my earlier posts.

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I also find that because that phenomenon is really so unimaginable complicated and not to forget as it seems connected with some pretty disturbing side effects, disclosure must be done as it is obvious being done all the way until today, in very, very small steps and not like 'a bull in a china shop'.

First of all, I am not someone who is for disclosure as fast as possible, not anymore, and the example in your question is one of the big reasons for why, abductions is precisely one of those pretty disturbing side effects I mean there.

Especially this ongoing abduction phenomenon is as far as I see it right perhaps one of the main reasons for why they are still keeping it under wrap because the people are absolutely not ready for information like that.

That’s why I said that it must be done [if possible], in very, very small steps and not like 'a bull in a china shop'.

What would you like the world (or your nation) to do?

If you mean by that what I think the world or my small nation could do about those abductions, the answer is simple, absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Ask him what he charges to go out with him on his little make contact with an alien maybe trips....Ask him how much does he charge for speaking at a convention....Ask him why he quite his job as an e.r doctor.....Ask him what his gross income was last year off endorsments and other products he has endorsed....Ask him how many more book deals does he need before he gets that change and makes contact with his e.t's....It's all money, money, money...

Sorry M8 but I think you are asking the incorrect question.

How about these;

How much earnings and benefits has Dr Greer and his family lost quiting his old job and how much of this money in which Dr Greer is collecting goes into his family and expenses.

How much of this money collected goes to expenses of all the people Dr Greer has working on the Discloser Project. How much are the bills each month costing trying to get the truth out there?

How much money from Dr Greers collections and personal book sales goes into the 400 witnesses who have put all on the line, who have lost their jobs, retirement benefits, health care and cannot get jobs now as a result of their involvement? 400 people health care cost, home repayment and/or rent, food, transportation costs et al is a lot of money and needs to come from some where. I do not believe Dr Greer would allow those who have come forth to loose their homes, suffer ill health without proper medical treatment (and we know how much Americans pay for health care, now multiply that costs by 400 plus his own family's). Also many of these intelligent people have their children or grand children in private schools and these fees must be paid.

How much money is going for the group retirement.

How much different (richer) is Dr Greer's lifestyle now vs when Dr Greer was head of the ER Department? How many extra vacations to exotic lands has Dr Greer gone on since his "retirement from his old job"?

Yes everything has a cost in this world, I don't believe Dr Greer who made fine money before quiting his day job is clicking his heels and saying, "suckers I should have done this sooner...." I also wonder in which job the present one or when he was the Head of ER did Dr Greer have more quality free time! More respect?

How well could any of us do Dr Greers new job and stand up to some of the hammerings in this thread let alone by TPTB and other critics? I know the high cost of standing up and am reminded of this cost every time I fly back to the United States and return to where I am living now. 3 hours of personal searches by custom agents and endless questions, and by others who witness my treatment, my feelings that they think I am a terrorist. I am sure Dr. Greer has his "SSSS" of his plane tickets as well. I call the "SSSS" on plane tickets, Stephen Cranes "Red Badge of Courage"! Could you live under this kind of scrutiny. For what Dr Greer is earning now vs the problems that go with it, do you really think it would be worthwhile unless there is a message that needs to be passed out and uncovered? Do you expect the people who lost all for that they have for standing up with Dr Greer to become homeless or totally out of pocket?

IMHO I don't think I have asked all of the correct questions, but I feel these that I have asked are better questions in seeking truths than some who have raise theirs own in this thread.

We could all use what Dr Greer believes is possible and so could Mother Earth!!!!

BTW How much did John Lennon receive for his messages.

"It all the same f**king thing man", quoting Janis Joplin

"Its only a ride and some who have been here before say relax its only a ride!" quoting Bill Hicks.

Edited to correct my poor grammer, as I am not a good writer but that doesn't mean my points are any less valid!

[edit on 1/15/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm not a UFOlogist and I don't believe that the public would be able to tell if aliens are visiting the earth. Nor is there any tangible evidence that proves aliens are visiting earth or that some ufos are extra-terrestrial/alien.

One doesn't have to be a UFOlogist to do damage to our community. You're immature posts multiplied by plenty of others who exhibit the same behavior does equal amount of muddying as one well known figure who may or may not have good intentions...

Lets start with the astounding amount of credible military, scientific, and industrial witnesses that have come forward.

'We' meaning the public? Or 'we' meaning just you? If you mean the mothership hasn't landed on the White House lawn, then yes, you're right. If you mean that no credible military witness have shared valuable corroborating info. about the validity of ET life and technology, you are sadly mistaken.

You forgot skeptics as well. While your statement has some truth in it, it also reveals your unwillingness/inability to break new ground, and stop following the heard.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Thank you for your thoughtful, well written post, IceHappy.

Now, with reference to my earlier posts & links to Greer's website.....

He gets more than US$30,000 just for an evening at the beach.

I really don't think he's struggling to make ends meet.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitorI also find that because that phenomenon is really so unimaginable complicated and not to forget as it seems connected with some pretty disturbing side effects, disclosure must be done as it is obvious being done all the way until today, in very, very small steps and not like 'a bull in a china shop'.

You say disclosure is going on right now. Could you give me an example of what you mean by small steps of disclosure?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hey pal, why don't you stop constantly repeating yourself? You have made your point about "He gets paid 30k to relax at the beach" about 5 times now.

"Read my post a few posts back"

"with reference to my earlier posts"

Yeah, I checked out all these posts you desperately want everyone to read and I have to tell you aren't really offering anything new and substantial in each new post..

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hey pal, why don't you stop constantly repeating yourself? You have made your point about "He gets paid 30k to relax at the beach" about 5 times now.

"Read my post a few posts back"

"with reference to my earlier posts"

Yeah, I checked out all these posts you desperately want everyone to read and I have to tell you aren't really offering anything new and substantial in each new post..

G'day Nomad451.

The only reason I point people back to my previous posts is in an effort to help them, in case they have not seen my posts & the info & links therein.

I do this in the interest of the discussion & I have welcomed the assistance of other memebers, when they have done the same for me.

I think you'll agree it can be easy to miss info in these threads

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

You forgot skeptics as well. While your statement has some truth in it, it also reveals your unwillingness/inability to break new ground, and stop following the heard.

You're fun.

Anyways, I have probably "broken more ground" than you.

Recently I posted four completely original never-before-seen UFOs that were found in historical spaceflight images - recently, you made another Alex Collier thread..

But I guess I'm just following the herd when I do that - you know; providing original material for you folks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join