It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dr. Greer Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
@ Mr_skepticc

I agree with most what you say. I remember Greer claiming he briefed James Woolsey on UFO matters when all Greer did was pay for a seat at a very expensive fund-raising dinner (that almost any civilian could attend). He then walked up to Woolsey's dinner table and confronted him. Thats all that happened, this was Greer's "briefing" in his delusional mind (to a sitting CIA director no less):

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe Woolsey later made Greer write a public detraction in one of his books, but I'm not sure the details of all that

There is a copy of a letter floating about where Woolsey and a Dr John L Peterson ask Greer to stop writing about his version of that meeting.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Teslaandlyne: I'm not sure if I understood your reply to me correctly. I'm under no illusions about the possibilities of people having their families threatened ect. to shut them up, I just doubt Greer is one of them. Just my personal opinion but he comes across as a drama queen who craves the spotlight in film I've seen, then there's the contact he sells for a price. I can't do anything else to form an opinion on someone I've never met except to look at the evidence available. People's characters are complex and I'm not presuming that I know for sure what Greer is about. I value what he did with the Disclosure project but how can he say he wants disclosure and then get people to pay for private UFO encounters?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Its people like greer that makes this subject a laughing stock. I feel for all the witnesess who came forward for him. Other witnesess will think twicenow, after seeing what greer has turned in too.

Im getting sick with this subject, There seems to be more and more people coming out like greer, and the sad thing is, people can't see what he really is! Is this because their mind is clouded with the excitment of ET disclosure?

I believe that some ufos are completly unexplained, and need further investigation, but people like greer do nothing to help. Im still waiting for someone to come forward and do the same thing, but with the intentions of really wanting to disclose something, without it revolving around money.

I bet nothing comes from this "free energy" that he has been chatting about recently. Why? because its a load of crap! like his ufos photos he took in the desert and putting a price tag on them, esp his followers ufo photos, which turned out to be bugs, by the way.

The more people who stick up for him, the more this subject will be laughed at, and more frauds will look at this, and see all the money being made, and do the same thing, knowing there are people out there who will aways believe them.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I just finished watching Greer's presentation from Barcelona last year,

www.youtube.com...

He actually shows film from some of his 'vectoring' sessions. He then says that he is training more people to be able to do this (no mention of whether it's for free or not). Later he says something about teaching officials from a G8 country these skills. In one of the videos he is picking up some kind of tones or signals from the 'orbs'. The interesting thing is he says these messages are being decoded and he will release them later.

So as well as his promise to reveal free energy very soon he should be able to bring us direct communication from the ET's and we should see a G8 country vectoring in UFO's in the very near future. I would love for this all to be true but I have a feeling that these events may not transpire.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If Greer could produce Disclosure through a G8 country through contact then i think he would have done it by now. "Waiting for the U.S Goverment" is a lame excuse since this concerns the whole of humanity, not just America.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by Jay-morris

I just finished watching Greer's presentation from Barcelona last year,

www.youtube.com...

He actually shows film from some of his 'vectoring' sessions. He then says that he is training more people to be able to do this (no mention of whether it's for free or not). Later he says something about teaching officials from a G8 country these skills. In one of the videos he is picking up some kind of tones or signals from the 'orbs'. The interesting thing is he says these messages are being decoded and he will release them later.

So as well as his promise to reveal free energy very soon he should be able to bring us direct communication from the ET's and we should see a G8 country vectoring in UFO's in the very near future. I would love for this all to be true but I have a feeling that these events may not transpire.

His "training sessions" are absolutely NOT free as per all my previous posts & links to his website :bnghd:

He charges $1,000 per person excluding accommodation & transport, 30 people at a time for a night at the beach!

You even have to buy all his books before he'll let you do it!

You even have to sign an NDA so you're not allowed to tell anybody what happened!

That's right...he gets $30,000 for a beach holiday

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Greer is Scum.

I found this on the internet - some goddamn genius made it in his spare time:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

G'day me ol' mate Exuberant1

"Greer is scum"

Well......

I guess that sums it all up quite beautifully

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

And not to take away from homosexuals or anything - but I think Greer may be one of them.

People on youtube point it out under his videos. And he does lisp and float around in a way which I will go so far as to characterize as effeminate (not to take away from women or anything).

G'Day!

Edit:

You don't hear people saying "Greer seems a bit like a ufologist - not to take away from ufology or anything..."

Sheesh. I'd like that.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

G'day again Exuberant1

You are a very funny guy

You know, we have a new resident expert in that area.....AthenaCD.

AthenaCD started a thread yesterday about aliens abducting gay men & stated, I quote:

"I don't want to sex you or push my gayness down your throat"

Jeez, I'm just about falling off my chair writing that

The thread seems to have "disappeared".

I think it deserved the "thread of the year" award!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Haha, I missed that one.

Was it a troll thread?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I don't know.....

He seemed serious.....

But it was so far "out there".....

Back to Greer:

Do you remember this old picture of the moth that Greer tried to pass off as a picture of an "alien light being'?

One of the members added the labels.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I saw a few bogus pictures that they released. But I think they pulled them once people pointed that out.

What a scam this guy has running...

And now he wants more money. People will give it to him. Morons.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I saw a few bogus pictures that they released. But I think they pulled them once people pointed that out.

What a scam this guy has running...

And now he wants more money. People will give it to him. Morons.

Well, the sad thing is, some people will still back him, and thats because of there desire for ET disclosure. I want ET disclosure, but i wont be blind, and believe everything that comes out, because if i do that, then i will be disapointed everytime. If people can't see that greer is a fraud, then they never will.

Like i said before, a good example will be this "free energy" crap. Why havn't we heard about this on the news. I mean, come on! if this was true, then this would be one of the biggest stories of our times.

Come on people! stop making the ufo subject look like a joke backing people like greer.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Looks like there are some dis-info agents on here.....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Looks like there are some dis-info agents on here.....

'dis-info agent' basically means people who disagree.

'Disinfo agent' is the new heretic. In the same way religions of old labelled people who disagreed with them heretics.

It's easier to dismiss heretics, sorry, let me correct that, dis-info agents.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
"I was the guy who briefed Clinton's CI director...this leads you to see that-"

Waaaaaait...being the guy who "tells this information" to someone, is enough to prove ET?

How about this one-

"I was the one who briefed Steven Hawkin on Black-Holes really being giant doors to pony land".

Yeah...Greer really is "something else".

I'm not sure how I feel about Dr. Greer and his claims either, but the difference between him and you is, he got off his ass and chose to fight for something he believes in. You sit at home and spew insults with no regard to how silly you present yourself. At best you make a poor critic. At least research something before you critique it. I find this to be a common pattern with your posts: Poor research and loads of trash-talk.

OP:Thanks for posting. I always enjoy new videos from the well-knowns in UFOlogy. Not sure how I feel about this latest offering. Unfortunately, not much new info. here. I hope his briefing works. I don't like his boisterous claims, or the cost of his retreats... but at least he's trying to get some political attention on this matter, which is doing more than most people here.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Another thing that i find strange and annoys me are the so called ET contact greer and his "followers" have had. If they are having "all this evidence" then why don't they tke some skeptics out with them? I mean, they want disclosure, dn't they?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm on the fence re: Greer.

But for those so polarized against Greer, specifically some of the posters above, have any of you actually taken the time to download and read the Executive Briefing Document which is hundreds of pages long?

By the way, the document is FREE. You don't need his book, his philosophy, or his vector training to get the briefing, and it is full of good, historical information.

I'd like some of you to at least acknowledge whether or not you have read any of it. After all, if you're attacking Greer for some of his questionable endeavors so vehemently, I would hope you have also taken the time to see what he's done, if anything, that's worthwhile.

People seem to be going to a lot of trouble to discredit this guy by ignoring the good stuff and magnifying the not-so-good.

To the poster who labeled Greer as a potential homosexual and meant it as an insult, that was absolute crap. Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by TallWhites
@ Mr_skepticc

I agree with most what you say. I remember Greer claiming he briefed James Woolsey on UFO matters when all Greer did was pay for a seat at a very expensive fund-raising dinner (that almost any civilian could attend). He then walked up to Woolsey's dinner table and confronted him. Thats all that happened, this was Greer's "briefing" in his delusional mind (to a sitting CIA director no less):

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe Woolsey later made Greer write a public detraction in one of his books, but I'm not sure the details of all that

There is a copy of a letter floating about where Woolsey and a Dr John L Peterson ask Greer to stop writing about his version of that meeting.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Teslaandlyne: I'm not sure if I understood your reply to me correctly. I'm under no illusions about the possibilities of people having their families threatened ect. to shut them up, I just doubt Greer is one of them. Just my personal opinion but he comes across as a drama queen who craves the spotlight in film I've seen, then there's the contact he sells for a price. I can't do anything else to form an opinion on someone I've never met except to look at the evidence available. People's characters are complex and I'm not presuming that I know for sure what Greer is about. I value what he did with the Disclosure project but how can he say he wants disclosure and then get people to pay for private UFO encounters?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

Yup, I think Woolsey even threatened to sue Greer at one point

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
In regards to the criticisms of Steven Greer,

Regardless of your opinion of him you need to ask yourself what a man in a similar situation as the he claims would do. Whether it be the subject matter or you personally, there is a heavy veil of doubt and naturally you want to assert your credibility by citing your background and whatever relationship you have with the subject or those close to it. However that doesn't mean the individual is sincere but what is ensured is that he/she will come across as arrogant or attention-seeking by the constant personal identification with the subject matter.

It's a catch 22. He can't win. So please consider that before forming opinions

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Shino]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join