It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing notes. Does magic happen to you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Holist1c

As god is my witness a white feather about 3 inches long drifted onto the road to my right about 15 feet in front of my car, it whipped up and blew straight towards me, it stuck right on my windscreen in front of my eyes

I have no idea why or how that happens, I see it all the time now, to the point that I expect to see one.

For me, i never gave up caring what was happening, i think i just became detached from it. It appears that by giving up/surrendering and detaching myself in such a way, things improved.

Detachment is the precise word to to describe the zone you need to be in to make it work. The more energy and conscious thought you invest in your situation, the less likely your chances of manifesting the solution. The Aussie saying of "she'll be right" is the best way to approach it.

I hope you will be blessed with many white feathers friend.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ok i have a few questions for everyone is able to do this power!!!

First do you find that when you try to prove it to someone, it never works, because you are so caught up in proving it that it affects the way you think???

second which way works for you best to conciously make change happen???

Third has anyone been able to slow down time with this? (i was able to once)

fourth has anyone else been able to change the past with this ability?

i have and it gets really complicated if you think about it because does that mean that everyone elses memories are changed by my power also? of is it that our concious minds are alternating through dimensions and taking me to a dimension where the change that i made was a reality, and if this is true, then are the people we intereact with arent the original people we grew up with in our original dimensions, its a little unsettling!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Be free, totally free and in tune and you will experience magic!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Hi, tankthinker
Jeez, you ask tough questions, I said magic happens to me I didn't say I understood it. I don't know the answers to your questions but it is fun to surmise.

Perhaps others on the board can provide more accurate information.

I will try to answer from my own personal experiences.

1.) First do you find that when you try to prove it to someone, it never works, because you are so caught up in proving it that it affects the way you think???

I have never tried to prove it happens to anybody else, I just have to prove it to myself through experience, I am just grateful for it. I am not a Uri Geller type personality trying to become a celebrity from it. My best advice for people is to pay attention to there lives, Identify it (the coincidences, syncronicities) appreciate it, and don't ask for outrageous things from it.

2.) which way works for you best to conciously make change happen???

The best frame of mind to make it work for you is to use detachment (which I discovered in a previous post is a good word to describe it.

If you have a problem or are waiting for the results of a job interview or there is something so important in your life that if it doesn't go your way, you are screwed. Just stop focusing on it(not easy) imagine the result as though it has already come good.

If you can send you mind forward to a time in the future where you visualize yourself feeling relieved or grateful and happy because it worked out the way it did, and then forget about it.

3.) has anyone been able to slow down time with this? (i was able to once)

I can do this simply by doing a job I don't like doing
but other than that I have no experience of it.

4.) has anyone else been able to change the past with this ability?

This is an interesting question. I have on a number of occasions reflected on an incident in the past that was shared with some of my friends. When we each remember the incident, it is though we all had a different memory of what happened.

I hadn't given it much thought till now as I put it down to memory. It could be the case that we all had an experience that matched our individual needs at the time.

If you can get your head around the concept of infinite possibilities and infinite universes all happening simultaneously and we slip between realities seamlessly, anything and everything is possible.

Our friends are all having a LIFE and sharing our realities and journeying through the same multidimensions together. They are the same people (spirits) who take a different path but at the same time experiencing the same persistent illusion of life here on earth.

This life, the here and now, is the journey we have collectively chosen to experience, just like some huge virtual reality game.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
These are great questions.

Magic happens with right-brain dominance so when we talk we have left-brain dominance which then takes us out of the magical realm.

We can change the past because what we experience externally is stored in our body, just as a photograph is stored through a chemical imprint.

So when we practice meditation it creates love through natural resonance and this then exorcises or reverses the electrochemical emotional damage in our bodies. This way we heal our past or "burn karma."

The trick to consistent magic is lower body transformation. A real expert in the magic of love healing is qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Chunyi Lin works with the top hospital in the world -- you can see from the video testimonies on his website that many people have been healed of late-term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons and much more.

springforestqigong.com...

The techniques are very simple and Chunyi Lin went 49 days in full-lotus yoga in a cave -- nonstop -- taking no sleep, no water and no food.

So this magic enables regular telekinesis, precognition and telepathy.

You create electromagnetic fields through ionization of the lower body chemicals from emotional energy. This works through complementary opposite resonance or the yin-yang principles. It's also found through nonwestern music -- where 2:3 is yang -- the Perfect 5th music interval and 3:4 is yin, the perfect 4th music interval.

I have a blog with tons of info on this
naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

reply to post by tankthinker

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, Magic happens.

To some of us, it happens all the time.

My first Magical/Spiritual experience was when I was 8 and not only changed my life, but formed it into what it is now. It was far more remarkable than the life-altering Magical/Spiritual experiences that some people spend their entire lives attempting to achieve. Yet, I not only doubted it, but attempted to actively disprove it. Even after 30 years of trying to prove that event as "wrong", it has proven to be most true, despite myself.

And nothing has been the same ever since.

However, with the good comes the bad too. I am something of a "Weirdness Magnet" and the most unbelievable things occur to me. Magic happens, for better or for worse. Some days you just have to roll with the hand that you are dealt.

Not to mention that people never seem to believe the stuff that I retell until they've been around me long enough to have witnessed it first-hand themselves. They become believers at that point and never doubt my word/stories again!

I think the most difficult thing about living a life filled with Magic is that you eventually come to expect it to always be there. It almost becomes akin to an adrenaline addiction, to where only the strange and mysterious can satiate your soul. When things aren't Magical but rather Mundane, it's all too easy to experience a severe case of the doldrums.

However, I wouldn't trade my Magical Life for anything in the world! Not for power, love, money, or pride! To live in a constant state of awe and amazement is priceless.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Hi, Just read your post to tankthinker. I found your insight very useful to me also and will explore the links you have provided.

This thread has been a real eye opener for me and understanding is flooding into me. I know I can do some healing also as I can stop infection quite easily in myself and others. This is my comfort level at the moment but I intend to explore this further.

Your Avatar name intrigues me. I don't know why but it is a name that I seem to have a very long distant memory of but I can't pinpoint it. Maybe some magic happening right now, I don't know what, but it will reveal itself I am sure.

Thanks for posting. Your knowledge and experience is a good resource for this topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

However, I wouldn't trade my Magical Life for anything in the world! Not for power, love, money, or pride! To live in a constant state of awe and amazement is priceless.

Your experiences have piqued my curiosity. You sound as though you have some very interesting tales to tell. Would you relates some of your stories for us?

I am not trying to drum up interest in my own thread, If you prefer, perhaps even starting a new thread. I for one would love to subscribe to it.

I have become so hungry for this knowledge now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
yeah it's my "real" name according to my parents. You can just google "drew hempel" but my blog introduction gives links to my various articles online about "psychic music" and my book I just posted at lulu.com (full preview read for free) and my masters thesis, etc.

But the real teacher is this Chinese qigong master Chunyi Lin -- his name means "Spring Forest"

Here watch these video testimonials and be prepared to be blown away by some SERIOUS MAGIC!!

www.springforestqigong.com...

reply to post by kennyb72

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the information Drew, I know what I'll be doing tonight, still morning here.

Your name is clanging in my head and it is as if I know your name from a long time ago. Perhaps there is some mechanism in place telling me to explore the information you are providing. I know when something strong like that happens, not to ignore it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey awesome vid -- Overload. 1979 you say? The style must have been fairly cutting edge back then since it's kind of a cross between David Bowie and some 80s pop music.

Anyway my deal is music as well. I played classical, rock, blues, church, etc. But then I got deeper into music and realized the secret of music was to CREATE LIGHT energy.

Well it's actually simple as far as the spring forest qigong practice goes. I discovered it's based on nonwestern music.

But essentially the "circle of fifths" in Western music theory is actually an "infinite spiral of fifths" -- and so sound resonates up into light frequency and even higher.

When we listen to the source of sound internally (meditation) then we create ultrasound -- the highest pitch you hear externally resonates as ultrasound INTERNALLY.

Ultrasound then ionizes the electrochemicals so that all the serotonin in the stomach can bypass the blood brain barrier -- this creates amazing bliss.

The serotonin turns to melatonin the most powerful antioxidant of the body.

The melatonin turns to '___' the spirit molecule which enables spacetime travel.

This resonance continues to create electromagnetic fields which then replaces your need for food and even water and sleep.

So then you've turned your body-mind into a spacetime travel machine -- and this is the full-lotus yoga practice -- the pyramid power for the rainbow kundalini energy.

It creates great love in the heart and deep relaxation and then you can heal others as well.

Have fun with this springforestqigong.com... rapidshare has there stuff too.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the information Drew. You have started me off in an area of investigation that should keep me occupied for some time.

This info could change the way you see things forever. I knew there was something that was compelling me to investigate further, when your name seemed to shout out at me when I read it. It seems so familiar to me but not in a memory way. My personal magic at work again I suspect.

Thanks for your views on my early music by the way, my style has change over the years to acoustic instruments, but I still write and record.

I will have a look around your blog to see what I can find that could be useful to me musically as well. It would be wonderful to be able to create music that could have a profound affect on people in a positive way.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I know exactly what you are talking about;
It happens to me too;

Sometimes I think its "The Light Beings" or aliens or spirits or higher dimensional beings sending me stuff;

And sometimes I wonder if I am sending stuff to myself from the future;

Maybe we are supposed to meet or talk in this thread.....

We are gods.....

[edit on 9-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Hi DjSharperimage.

This thread has been so useful to me as it has confirmed my own belief that we receive help. We can make things happen ourselves when we feel empowered, but before I even realized something was happening I knew I was being assisted.

Maybe we are supposed to meet or talk in this thread.....

I have discovered some very useful information from people who have posted on this thread, and have started to investigate some of the the leads ... qigong appears to provide some of the answers and well worth a look.

Sometimes I think its "The Light Beings" or aliens or spirits or higher dimensional beings sending me stuff; And sometimes I wonder if I am sending stuff to myself from the future;

I believe this is the case, I also think that we are being taught to access this power for ourselves.

It could be the key to our spiritual development.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OK then peeps. A lot of good conversation here and ideas. Again, I am open to the possibility of reality creation or whatever we want to call it. So how about this. Lets get some people to are interested to see if all of us working together can manifest something in a certain location, or for a certain person. We use whatever power we think we have and focus on it.

Could be a good experiment if nothing else.

Anyone up for it?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OK then peeps. A lot of good conversation here and ideas. Again, I am open to the possibility of reality creation or whatever we want to call it. So how about this. Lets get some people to are interested to see if all of us working together can manifest something in a certain location, or for a certain person. We use whatever power we think we have and focus on it.

Could be a good experiment if nothing else.

Anyone up for it?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Hello kilas,

Lets get some people to are interested to see if all of us working together can manifest something in a certain location, or for a certain person. We use whatever power we think we have and focus on it.

This would indeed be a good experiment, not entirely sure how to organize it.

I guess we are referring to the power of prayer for want of a better word.

This thread seems to have run it's course so maybe you could start a thread to run the experiment. I would subscribe for sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Amazing Thread, I've been wondering if anyone else is experiencing "coincidences", I even tried googling it to no avail.
It seems ironic to me you bring up Quatum physics as the documentary "what the bleep" started these strange occurences for me about early 2007.
Since then, well what can I say, coincidences to the extreme! not once a day, try 30-50 times per day mostly, but then, a lull until I ask the question to myself, were are they? (coincidences). I don't have to wait 5 minutes and hello, they're back
and I'm not talking suttle either, full on messages if you can call them that, although there is no actual sense you can make from them. My partner calls me set top box because the T.V repeats words I say, it is very annoying to say the least when you try to have a serious conversation with someone and the darn T.V in the background is repeating key words, yes it goes on mute now!
I've never been one for religion much, more into science and logic, but feel a strong sense of something greater, kinda like a cosmic joker of the sorts trying to wake me up, it's working

Another thing I find is that I have to be carefull what I say, as sometimes it turns to reality, only on a small scale, like a car accident or the likes.
Been wondering if it is a sense for future events or am I somehow invoking small events to happen?
I know this sounds crazy to most but after three years of this, it is no illusion, there is more to our existence than we realise and that coming from a once proud atheist

By the way, same as you on money, it just seems to come from the strangest places, even my landlord with so called refunds, now that is weird

I no complain.
Good to read your experiences on this subject which is still a total mystery to me but has made my life a lot less dull.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rogi22

Hi rogi22
It sounds as though you have turned on a light switch. That is all there is to it really, it is a new paradigm. Once you acknowledge it and appreciate it, it will happen consistently.

The way it manifests itself is truly remarkable, from the ridiculous to the sublime. Examples you mention such as the TV repeating your words happen to me also, I just smile nowadays. What is happening is you are creating your own reality, and you must learn to use it wisely.

Use your power to help others and you will be rewarded with a deep satisfaction. People do not need to know you had a hand in it, that is not important. The more times it manifests, the stronger your faith in it, the more dependable it becomes.

As far as your landlord giving you money.... now that what I call a miracle

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Switching on the light is the best way to explain this, there is nothing special about me, it was something in that documentary that woke me up about the possibilties that there is more to life than meets the eye.
This is something everyone could experience if not already, it takes a little faith and very little effort, just ask yourself for something unique to happen and then just be observant, do this for a few weeks and watch.
It worked for my parents who thought I was a little crazy at first, my Father especially since this is/was mumboo jumboo to him, I kept mentioning about certain coincidences happening and after a week, my Father started experiencing the 11:11 clock repeats, asking me what is going on?
Not long after that, both are having the same experiences, not as often but profound none the less and yes, they both have trouble accepting this as something more than just "coincidences", it can be daunting for some.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join