It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing notes. Does magic happen to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Im with you brother, a hundred percent. Notice how that when you finally began to believe in this " magic " ... that it increased exponentialy ??

We create the world around us the way we see fit, although most people do it subconsciencly, some of us have learned to use the creative aspects of the univers in our favor.

remember, you create what you think to be real. first step in mastery is controlling your thoughts, as negative thoughts create negative outcomes.

I've used my abilitie's to influence situations, such as going to court, influence people to give me what I want. .... and I hate to say, I've used it recklessly as well. I have used this beautiful gift to do the most heinous act,..... and contribute to the death of a soul so dark it brought pain and misery to all those around him, ... I thought I was doing the right thing, ... but who am I to cast judgment on others ??? i will never use my gift in this capacity ever again.

I've also used it to Jump Dimensions, here is my thread on that ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

interesting i have caused 4 deaths with mine so far, all of them elderly family members (2 grandparents, 1 great grandparent, and 1 great uncle) and by accident, i didnt do it intentionally, i may have also killed others without knowing it?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I've used my abilitie's to influence situations, such as going to court, influence people to give me what I want. .... and I hate to say, I've used it recklessly as well. I have used this beautiful gift to do the most heinous act,..... and contribute to the death of a soul so dark it brought pain and misery to all those around him, ... I thought I was doing the right thing, ... but who am I to cast judgment on others ??? i will never use my gift in this capacity ever again.

Wow, that is a pretty big responsibility you are carrying mate. I am afraid that it can be used for bad, but with it comes bad.

I hope this thing is kind to you, because I believe that intent is what comes back to us.

I will read your thread later as I am in and out at the moment but thanks for your response.

Mental note do not upset IntastellaBurst

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

You are dangerous dude, please stop doing that. I swear it will come to no good. You are tapping into something wonderful and using it for bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

i read your thread and i believe something similar happened to me but i cant remember it,

so when i was really young like 8 years old, i fell off of these huge stairs but not down the stairs off the side its like a 3 meter fall, and for a little scrawny kid like me thats gunna cause damage

what my parents tell me is that i was unconcious, and they took me to the hospital

the doctors were totally perplexed because i didnt even have a bruise on me, no physical injury whatsoever

all i can remember from that day is when i was about to fall, i dont remember the fall itself

maybe i jumped dimensions, but because i was so young i passed out, who knows???!!!

since then ive never been injured more than a scratch or a sprained wrist

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

hey its not my fault, i didnt want to do it, i felt really bad at my grandfathers funeral, he was the first

after that i just learned to accept that if i make it happen it happens,

but i had no intention at all to do it

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well as I mentioned in a previous post, it is intent that matters. That must suck big time though if you feel you where responsible.

Did you just think it was going to happen or did you want it to happen? This is the difference. It could be you had a premonition, which maybe related in some way.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

my power sometimes works in a way that i will have a thought in my mind, and just because i dont want that thought to happen it will happen, and sometimes a thought will just pop up in my head and it will become real, i had no intention of it happening, it was just a stray thought!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Going back 20yrs or more, I had been working in the garage and I came into the house with a carburetor to clean it. I didn't know my wife was in the house but she had come in closed the sliding glass door and went into the bedroom.

I finished what I was doing and was rushing back to the garage with carburetor in hand, head down thinking about the job.

I walked straight through the glass window shattering it everywhere. I was dazed as I stood outside trying to figure out what had happened. I looked at my hands expecting to see blood everywhere. I didn't have a scratch on me. not even a bruise, I have only just remembered that incident.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

As I said earlier, you have to learn to control it, If I think of something bad happening, I shake my head and turn my thoughts to something else.

Talking about this it occurred to me that it is a bit like superstition, like touching wood so that something won't happen.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As far as using my gift to end lives. Like I've said I've used it only once, ... but if no one ever dies .... arent I simply freeing them from their miserable lives ??

I'll also share how I did it. she was a middle aged woman, who verbally used her step daughter which I knew. she would relentlessly belittle her, and cause nothing but sorrow. from what I knew about her, it seemed as though she was a dark entity, hell bent on making as many people as miserable as she was.

I would scan her body somehow, .... like a psychic xray, examing all of her organs and body systems. I picked the weakest parts, her liver and her lungs, ... i used my gifts to begin attacking these organs, causing failure and ultimately death.

however, for some reason, i felt as though she wanted to die, it was a feeling she wore, and that i picked up on. I feel as though it was a mutual undertaking in some mysterious way, ... she wanted to cross over, .. and I was the vehicle for that tranformation.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I have been sitting pondering about some of your experiences, and also what I said about superstition. I think I should have called this thread, Does superstition, magic, black-magic, voodoo happen to you. I think the same fundamental forces must be at play. It depends how you use it, that dictates it's name. I feel a bit naive now because I never realized before that this is what we are talking about.

It's the same with superstition, look at all the negative connotations you hear.
Superstitious nonsense, Superstitious rubbish. They are all the negative things that are meant to make us less powerful. I just hope you guys will use your abilities for the good of others, because I know at some level that to use the intent to hurt people will come back at you in some way.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
People have been trying to understand, and apply whatever faith they subscribe to as the source of these miracles.

some people have voodoo rituals, some healer' heal by faith in god, ... but at the end of the day we are all using the same abilitie's.

the problem with faith healers, .. is that they MUST believe these miracles come from a higher power in order for them to be successful. but the only thing that allows you to access these abilities is simply believing that they will occur, no matter what faith you choose.

Ive cut out all the middle man, now it's just me and this thing you call god (everything that is ) i belive in god, yet he has bestowed upon us the ability to create as we see fit.

ass I can say is, .... beleive it, and it will be so. if you create something in your mind so real, the universe has no choice but to make it so.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The way I see it, your understanding is complete. It is not a question of wishing something will happen, or hoping something will happen. It is KNOWING an outcome will happen.

And so the secret is revealed. The hard part is the application of the knowledge. To learn how to use it wisely, and to use it regularly enough to know that it is not a hit and miss thing. If you have absolute faith in your ability then it will happen.

Perhaps we do slide in and out of alternative universes through our own intent or the intent of others that are using this ability.

It could be that we are living multiple lives simultaneously, all possibilities at once and only aware of the one we are occupying at any given moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yes of course magic happens, it's the foods you eat and the chemicals you produce in your brain.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritHipHop

OK I know this is gonna sound weird but magic just happened this second.

I was just checking my thread as it had been quiet for a while, and I was reading another thread. I noticed your avatar for the first time and thought to myself, I haven't seen you before.

5 seconds later I come to my thread and their you are.

Maybe not the greatest odds in the world but I put conscious thought into your avatar and it appeared within seconds here.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
maybe you are a crystal or indigo??? Paving the path for the rest of humanity to follow....... i myself feel the same things.. i have now been in under the grip of heavy substance abuse for over 2 years.. but yet have still managed to find an angel in my hell,,, she is a beautiful blonde aryan wonder who is here to replace the last beautiful blonde aryan who gave birth to me and pasted 3 years ago..... i cherish their existence as they are the true carers of mother earth..... x

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tripulation666

I don't think I am anything special tripulation666, I think everyone who believes with all there hearts that they can achieve something can make it happen.

It could be that you have an angel there to help you through a bad patch in your life. You have to believe you can break the grip. Sometimes we are given help from the most unexpected places. Love coming your way friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
'magic' is as good a term for it as anything else, I suppose

and yes, it's steered me though, kept me above water, saved my life several times and provided me with a house out of the blue at one point

I'm very fortunate

A purely frivolous (albeit interesting) side issue for the past few years has been controlling the breeze and dissipating clouds, both of which I discovered I could do by accident

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What you have written in your opening post is what I like to call 'Life', whenever those things you have mentioned happen and my partner and I are aware of it we always say ......'Thats the way life works'

Its an exciting journey.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join