It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the government behind this recent cold wave?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
is the government using HAARP to create the perfect storm? they couldnt kill us through the swine flu, and AIDS< so now they want to freeze us? is this why we're getting snow where we dont naturally see snow? and is this why we are seeing more snow in placed that Do get snow?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Youre seeing it from the same perspective as me. Shame though hope you dont get shot down in flames like i did.
What youre saying is what i said, its a whole lot easier etc etc, it effects the economy, food, depleted gas electric etc etc, what if its to cull the rising populations numbers like i said?
Or could this be the stepping stone to introduce free energy and ultimatly full disclosure? who knows but good luck and prepare yourself for the wrath coz of ur post
s+f though

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
is the government using HAARP to create the perfect storm? they couldnt kill us through the swine flu, and AIDS< so now they want to freeze us? is this why we're getting snow where we dont naturally see snow? and is this why we are seeing more snow in placed that Do get snow?

I think those issues are attributed to the POLE SHIFT.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Does everything have to be a conspiracy to people on here? I am pretty sure that the government has nothing to do with the recent cold temps. Especially living in the south west where it is not cold. Now, if the entire country had plunged into a deep freeze then I would say sure...but come on. The government has nothing to do with this.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can i stop the magnetic poles from shifting if i buy some carbon credits?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Wait until the freeze really sets in and I bet you'll be able to pick them up down at Big Lots on the cheap.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I couldn’t agree more although I do like that people here look everywhere for conspiracies I really do doubt that this is some crazy government plan to make us all cold.

Starred btw

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The UK's recent cold snap might be due to the Gulf stream slowing down as an effect of global warming.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You have to be joking, right!?! Saying that, who's to say that the Planet couldn't be in the process of being terraformed by aliens. A Planet with an atmosphere and temperatures more to their liking and not ours. If you control the military / industrial / political complex and get the inhabitants to run amok with co2 emissions then the terraforming is done by another species.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Circle]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wendroid

A friend who lectures in Geography says that is exactly what it is. And there are plenty of sources on the net which agree.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I repeat.. two things control the climate on Earth. The Sun and volcanoes.
The Sun has had very few sunspots for over two years now. A lot of sunspots which are magnetic in nature form a kind of shield for Earth from bombardment by cosmic rays. With almost no sunspots, very low solar wind, and magnetic field, Earth receives increased cosmic rays. Cosmic rays interact with water vapor in the atmosphere to form clouds which reflect the heat of the Sun back into space.

We have had increased clouds, increased rainfall and the temperature of the Earth is as a result decreasing. Watch the number of Sunspots. If the current trend continues, we will have summers without a summer, crop failures and millions of people will die of starvation.

Its gonna get cold.....really...really...COLD

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I think if Majestic 12 keeps an eagle eye on the sun so they
direct any solar storm blast AWAY from the Earth and not AT
the Earth.
USA Lockheed Martin Black Projects are 50 years ahead of what
we see today.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

so the moon doesnt do anything?

link   
Well I think polar shift myself, but.. what if? i basically asked to see how many others thought the same thing. Frankly I think HAARP is something completely different from its stated agenda but... not that far left. lol.

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can i stop the magnetic poles from shifting if i buy some carbon credits?

No, I think we need to wait for the nearest star the sun to regenerate the magnetic poles on our planet, via SOLAR FLARE or by casting something into the EARTH that is highly magnetically charged mabey some heavy metallic ENERGIZED debris.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Pretty sure its not the government, or aliens, im just gonna go out on this crazy branch for a second an theorize that with the rise in the Globes temperature more water is being evaporated into the atmosphere. More moisture means more snow, this whole debate of how we have to much snow there cant be global warming is ass backwards.

We have so much snow BECAUSE of global warming, these increased snowfalls is exactly what one would expect to see from an increase in water being evaporated into the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wendroid
The UK's recent cold snap might be due to the Gulf stream slowing down as an effect of global warming.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This is why it is now called CLIMATE CHANGE WE ARE PAST THE GLOBAL WARMING PHASE. Gore had it on center with his statements that the warm weather would increase global temps. causing the global ice to melt INTERUPTING THE GULF STREAM SENDING US STR8 INTO AN ICE AGE. Why no one listened to him I have no clue and if he would of beaten gwb back then who knows how his admin. would of effected the CLIMATE CHANGE AGENDA too late no so dress warm and dont forget the SAHARA IS BEGINNING TO GROW VEGITATION AGAIN.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
excuse this doublepost

[edit on 1/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Do some research about HAARP and what it actually is capable of.
Then provide us with your theory as to how you think it is possible to
alter weather to the degree you seem to think it has.

I am going to tell you that in no way shape or form can HAARP alter weather to cause the effects like you suggest. I am fully prepared to help you understand how HAARP CANNOT alter the weather. I will be interested to see what you come up with.If you have any pertinent questions that you would like answered,
I would be glad to ask Dr.Paul A. Bernhardt directly. He is the Senior Research Physicist, in the Plasma Physics Division at NRL. He and I are on a first name basis.Look him up.
Ask away! But, your theory has no basis in facts!

Great fodder for the conspirativly inclined.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

ok I guess I can further my research into HAARP if you will learn how to read. At no point did I suggest anything. Nor did I theorise anything.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by stanlee]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join