It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the government behind this recent cold wave?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
is the government using HAARP to create the perfect storm? they couldnt kill us through the swine flu, and AIDS< so now they want to freeze us? is this why we're getting snow where we dont naturally see snow? and is this why we are seeing more snow in placed that Do get snow?

How is this not theorizing? and saying HAARP?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
iif you look at the end of every sentence you see what? (hint.. I just used it)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a theory is a hypothesized answer to a good question. I didnt theorise... I asked questions.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
reply to post by Zeptepi

ok I guess I can further my research into HAARP if you will learn how to read. At no point did I suggest anything. Nor did I theorise anything.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by stanlee]

So to fully understand your point, you think because you added a question mark to the end of the sentences its not "suggesting" or "theorising"?
I am pretty sure i saw this on television, it was hilarious, of course that was fictional.
Also suggesting a person learn how to read is a bit ironic coming from a person who doesnt understand punctuation.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Did George Bush blow up the twin towers?
or
Did Al qeadea?

see what this is there, its an either or question, it is what you were doing. Giving one or two possible outcomes for an event, limiting the persons response to fit into either one of the categories not allowing them the theorise their own.

We are getting away from your original questions, as i stated i believe it is due to the moisture in the atmosphere caused by the raising temperatures on earth. Since you started the thread what would be your guess as to what is creating this?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

yes but there has to be motive first to create a suggestion out of a question. What is my motive? honestly I dont have one beyond what I said in teh middle of page one. To see how many people actually believe this. I know the ionosphere has little to nothing in the way of weather patterns. I know its a source of energy. I do not believe however that HAARP, is FULLY truthful in its mission statement, name and purpose. I dont think they are bubious mind you, but I dont think they are saying all that they do. Regardless of who you know there, and what basis you are on with them, they cannot tell you everything mostly for your/our own good. I dont think they are in the elitist boat.. lets put it this way... laymen terms.. I get this feeling they, EISCAT, and all the other ionospheric arrays globally are wearing a white hat. the proverbial good guys if you will. Came across some stuff in my personal curiosity tha tbacks this up. Thats all I can say at the moment. ( I dont want to throw out wrong information... I would rather look like the ignorant moron than some if the guys that work for CSETI and CAMELOT... if that says anything)
No this isnt really a troll thread or anything like that, I just need to know how many people actually believe these sorts of things.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

i asked mainly as a what if scenario and again to see how many people really think this. Not to laugh at them, but more a means of finding out where the information is obtained. be it gut feeling, or something they came across, or what have you. I tire of these doom and gloom you tube vids that terrify everyone into thinking 2012 is the end and it brings sentient intelligent lizards with it on a battle station planet. The same people that say these things are the same people that say its foolish to believe a god created the world and universe in 7 days. I dont believe in either one mind you but.... it is funny

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

is the government using HAARP to create the perfect storm?

No.

they couldnt kill us through the swine flu, and AIDS< so now they want to freeze us?

No, No and NO.

is this why we're getting snow where we dont naturally see snow?

No.

and is this why we are seeing more snow in placed that Do get snow?

No, and your broad generalizations of inaccurately perceived conditions do not predicate your assumption that HAARP is/was the cause. You clearly assert through your second statement (disguised as a question) That somehow (HAARP)Is/was the cause.

If indeed your questions are not biased, I will answer No to them in either case.

Did i miss anything that time?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by Zeptepi
reply to post by stanlee

Did i miss anything that time?

wow man... yeah.. alot. and again. I wasnt generalising, predicting, pointing fingers, accusing, suggesting, hypothesising, calling names, and or in any way shape or form predicating. ok.... i give up disguising now... lol. wow

[edit on 6-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
try reading the entire response before making your 'answers'? You would find more evidence against than for if you bothered to read. Just because something is said not in agreement within the first two sentences does not mean it must be the same throughout. I guess 1984 was about a guy that breaks his cigarettes in your case?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
Youre seeing it from the same perspective as me. Shame though hope you dont get shot down in flames like i did.
What youre saying is what i said, its a whole lot easier etc etc, it effects the economy, food, depleted gas electric etc etc, what if its to cull the rising populations numbers like i said?
Or could this be the stepping stone to introduce free energy and ultimatly full disclosure? who knows but good luck and prepare yourself for the wrath coz of ur post
s+f though

I did warn you about your post

It happened to me on exactly the same theory lol

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
And the winner is da da da daaaa - expat2368.
The leading book on weather, the Farmer's Almanac, has to put their predictions down 2 years in advance in order to get everything into print on time. Their accuracy rate is 80% over a looong tiiime. They called this snow (probably watching the sun like expat2368 says) and sure enough the farmers were prepared.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wendroid
The UK's recent cold snap might be due to the Gulf stream slowing down as an effect of global warming.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

There we go. If i go down the street and buy some carbon credits
will the Gulf stream speed back up?
Is it possible that the Earth is just following its own geological clock?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

actually no.. i didnt get flamed... just one guy that cant take the time to read an entire response. ADHD or something i guess

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Maybe HAARP is playing a part or maybe its chemtrails or both. I am in Nor Cal and we are being bombarded day and night with these trails, they predict rain and it hardly ever comes. The PH has changed in the soil ,trees and forests are dying people are getting sick. The metals on the ground and in the snow are 50,000 ppm now. Info from this web site www.geoengineeringwatch.org... proves the info above.
Its cold as heck for us here at times a month ago it hit 13 degrees. I have been here over 20 years and its never been that cold at 500 ft level here. The cold is effecting the farmers big time all over the world. I dont believe in global warming caused by humans but climate change is proven. I think between the chemtrails and climate change with a little HAARP here and there we are doomed.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by saralee] darn sorry

[edit on 7-1-2010 by saralee]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by saralee] OK, I am tired.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by saralee] leaving now could not get the url to link, finally did.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I will take a "stab" at the reason for the "colder weather of late". It is WINTER, this is what happens during the WINTER. You can expect from time to time WINTER to be mild and sometimes harsh....Just part of what goes on. We have very short memories it seems. This is by far not the worst WINTER on record or anything.

Some WINTERS are mild and some are not so go with the flow and wear a coat.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

So...Have you come up with any questions that you would like to ask Dr. Bernhardt about HAARP?

He and his staff at the NRL have published over 100 papers that are freely available to read. That with your own proven exemplary reading comprehension skills and mastery of the written word you should have no trouble understanding. Your incredibly sedulous posts in your own thread lead me to the finite conclusion that the intellectual capital of ATS is somewhat behind denying ignorance! Proven by your own lack of imaginative retort. Even beyond your current level of back-peddling.

In "laymen terms".....your thread is a complete waste of bandwidth!

Note: please only use the above separate sentence to quote for your rebuttal. Just like the previous one you used...that is why I end them thus.

look ma....no edits

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

yes yes yes... threads, and bandwidth... you still cannot bring yourself to read past the first two sentences of a paragraph. How you maintain this "first name basis" with HAARP is beyond me. either way anyone can e-mail anyone else at haarp and eiscat, and get a response. its really not that hard. Besides. there is nothing you can ask that I havent already, and if I cant get the answers to the questions I ask.. there is no way in hell you can.

On edits.. you see, most people will read the things they just posted to make sure everything is at the least spelled correctly. You may not use editing.. but believe me, I can edit for you, and replace your incorrectly used terminology. I would say the only waste of bandwidth is your profile.

I think that covers everything. Oh wait

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
HAARP is presented by the US Air Force as a research programme, but military documents confirm its main objective is to ‘induce ionospheric modifications’ with a view to altering weather patterns and disrupting communications and radar.
John

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Two months ago, I saw breifly online a numbered list that was purported to be a NWO agenda for the next x years. The first one listed, which was all I read was something to the effect of weather manipulation to drive down temps and up fuel costs for heating, with extended info re costs. Have never been able to find this again, which is a shame as it might be relevant to look at it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join