It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Said this once before.

No one questions the invasion of Poland.
No one questions the invasion of France.
Invasion of the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway? No one questions them.
Invasion of Yugoslavia and Greece? No one questions them.
Invasion of Russia? No one questions it.
Battle of Britain? You guessed it - no one questions it.
The Blitz? Nope. No questions there.

Can any of those be actually proved today, other than from historical record?

Yes there might be ruins. Yes there might be witnesses. Who is questioning their accounts?

And yet suggest that the jews were exterminated during WW2 and all of a sudden people question history.

Muckster put it best here

The OP's conclusion is massively out of context.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beancounter72

Oh, it's on Rense. com. Listen, I've heard Jeff Rense say that the moon does not spin and that is completely incorrect.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You said it better than I did. Thank you. This is getting ridiculous. I'm going to go head to a labor camp to play some tennis, now.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom

I've met Jews before, but never met a Native American, so personal experience suggests that the Native American holocaust did happen.

You consider that logical? Really? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Truly. So, basically, if I haven't met them they don't exist. If I have met them they can never have been killed in masses at some point in history. You're a genius.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Sorry, but no. Drawing parallel with those events what you said, there are large number of evidences, while what the thread's title says... well, it's claiming the opposite as it's saying, they can prove only one percent of the total event, while the others can be proven with app. 75% of accuracy (i.e. if you look after the Y-29 air battle, it's almost 100% accurate. Other battles are the same, including Stalingrad, which was one of the greatest siege in WW2.). So comparing these events which has great evidences, this 1% is pretty small, don't you think?

I'm just intending to find how this contradiction is possible, if it's "officially" one of the most document event in history. How is it possible that even a small battle, Y-29 is much more documented and can be proven anytime with evidences? So, I believe you can see my problem.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting post that is put here and here are the conclusions that I came to: (For the record I have never been to any of the camps mentioned, but...)
1) The person who doubts the 99% is out to lunch. I have talked with one survivor of the horror that the nazi perputrated on her, and her family. I saw the tattoo on her wrist, and the pain in her eyes. In 1980's there was a court case that proved in a US federal court that the Holocaust did happen.
2) The camps mention are just 2 camps, and should give some indication as to what was going on under the control of Nazi party. If you consider that there was thousands of work camps and ghettos, and the deaths of the people interned there were not taken into account, the 6 million is a light figure, from what I could find based off of research on the web, here is what I did come up with, and this is only a few:
Auschwitz: 1,400,000, Belzec: 600,000, Chelmno: 320,000, Jasenovac: 600,000, Majdanek: 360,000, Maly Trostinets: 65,000, Sibibor: 250,000, Treblinka: 870,000.
All total for 8 extermination camps: 4,465,000.
Genocide is defined as the following: Through laws and policies, the systematic and intent to destroy and or kill in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group.
Now as far as the Red Cross, they did have to ask to look at the camps and were shown what the Nazi's wanted them to see. And it was only a few camps, and when the war got started, the visits stopped. The Nazi's hid the truth, after the red cross left, it went back to business as usuall. They did keep records and then destroyed those records when their defeat was shown to be happening.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thank you!

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've met Jews before, but never met a Native American, so personal experience suggests that the Native American holocaust did happen.

Excuse my language, but this has to be the most retarded post ever in the history of ATS. Seriously stupid. I'm expecting the poster to be about 12 - or an extremely xenophobic mentality.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Do you know what the problem is? Almost every person here in this thread knows at least one or two survivors (Which is not a problem in general.). But if they're telling us around 90% of the Jewish population was exterminated... there are two possibilites. We're knowing dozens of survivors, which means maybe we know each other via these persons, or two, there is a glitch in the story as it's mathematically almost impossible that if this sort of genocide took place, almost everyone knows at minimum 1 survivor, max 5 (I knew at least 4.). So as you can see there is a contradiction even in this.

But forget this. Let's back to the topic. The guy who claimed this is a distinguished scholar of the Holocaust. So, how is it possible that even a distuinghised scholar, an expert of this topic says this, that they can't prove 99% of their claiming?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Excuse my language, but this has to be the most retarded post ever in the history of ATS. Seriously stupid. I'm expecting the poster to be about 12 - or an extremely xenophobic mentality.

I know, right? The stupidest crap ever. After reading that, I was ashamed to share DNA with this fool.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is outrageous. You seriously believe, that only 1% of what is told can be proven? This threads saddens me, because you are forgetting. You are letting your thoughts about some Zionist agenda get in the way of what you used to know, and what everyone should know.
big, bold, clear capital letters: IT HAPPENED
and it isn't exaggerated. I swear to you from what I have seen with my own two eyes concerning the size and efficiency of these camps that around *6* million Jews have been killed by the Nazis during the Holocaust. not 1.5 million (Auschwitz I alone) and not 3 million (Polish Jews alone), but 5-6 million people. Do not deny this number because you think it is serving Israel. Some people think that it was ******* planned in order to get Jews to Israel, you people are insane. Atrocities like this do not come by invitation.
If you need physical proof, look at my threads that I've luckily posted exactly about this. www.abovetopsecret.com...
read all 4 parts, look at all the pictures. It will show you how wrong the accusation on exaggerating is.
The second world war museum in Washington, Yad Vashem in Jerusalem!!
everything is there. hard proof!
In Treblinka 850,000 Jews were murdered. NOT EXAGGERATING.
I am hurt deeply when these threads come up.
Just have a look:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by really

I am a genius, but your sarcasm does not see what your words literally say. I have plenty of evidence that the holocaust did not happen, I was merely addressing the statement that you can meet Jews all over the world, but rarely a Native American. It makes sense, think about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If one percent can only be proven true, then where the hell are all those dead Jews??? I smell Nazi propaganda!! How do we know this so called 'Scholar' isnt a Goose-stepping grandson of a Nazi maniac??

Talk about Promotional Genocide!!! WHAT a world we live in today!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
But forget this. Let's back to the topic. The guy who claimed this is a distinguished scholar of the Holocaust. So, how is it possible that even a distuinghised scholar says this, that they can't prove 99% of their claiming?

Dude, you keep ignoring all the people who have brought forth proof that he is not a "distinguished holocaust scholar" or that you took his words out of context and twisted them to your own meaning. You're full of #.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

I know, right? The stupidest crap ever. After reading that, I was ashamed to share DNA with this fool.

you don't share DNA with me, and try and keep the conversation civil. Stick to arguments, and not name calling. Can you debunk anything I said? No, you can not.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a good link for Zionism.

Zion-ism

The Rothschild banking dynasty.

Hate will not Free you.
To Love is to understand, to Understand Is to Love.

Even Rothschild has a Soul.
Sometimes a spider gets caught in it's own web.
In nature, all webs are temporal in Being and subject to Natural Law.

Who is your Brother?
Your Neighbor.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

This is outrageous. You seriously believe, that only 1% of what is told can be proven?
Ask the Holocaust expert who said this.

I don't care about other topics. This topic is about this. I don't care pro and anti-Holocaust statements as there are many fiction between them. What in I'm interested in, why this expert, this scholar of yours said this?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by really

I am a genius, but your sarcasm does not see what your words literally say. I have plenty of evidence that the holocaust did not happen, I was merely addressing the statement that you can meet Jews all over the world, but rarely a Native American. It makes sense, think about it.

My "sarcasm does not see what" my "words literally say".... Yes, you truly are a genius. I'm sorry I didn't see that before. My sarcasm couldn't see what your words were literally saying, I guess.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by really]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

please elaborate on what is wrong with this.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Sorry, but NO ONE provided any solid proof regarding this. I know here is some Jewish guy, including you who is trying to debunk this. No problem as this topic is about discussing this matter. BUT, you're trying to decredit someone without any evidence, without any proof. So sorry if I can't take these statements seriously at all. If you deliver me proof, I'm going to believe you. But as I want to see clearly in this matter, I'm not going to buy someone's words, because he says... I know him, he was descredited.

Sorry, but the world is not working on this way. Give me solid evidence that he is not a scholar, nor even an expert in this matter. Even wikipiedia, the greatest lies of all is saying HE IS A DISTINGUISHED SCHOLAR and an EXPERT.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join