It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The message is pretty clear. Many genocides in the 20th Century. The Holodomar during the Stalin regime when something like 11 Million Ukrainians died. The ongoing Darfur genocide, the terrible one in the Congo where thousands are dying every month, the one in China under Mao when tens of millions died.

None of these are ever questioned. But there are endless fruitcake Neo-Nazi so-called 'scholars' with their books, websites, video who feel compelled to go over every piece of Auschwitz data, question every Nazi era document, review the Nuremberg transcripts, and devote endless energy to prove that the Jews of the world are lying about half their population being systematically murdered.

Why aren't there endless threads on ATS asking whether any of the other genocides occurred and the authenticity of the claims if people are so fascinated with the subject? Why is the Muslim world so fascinated with this subject, as seen by a state sponsored Holocaust conference in Iran recently?

Why aren't the conspiracy minded concerned that the people in Darfur and the Congo aren't lying about the governments trying to wipe them out?

Jew haters sputter their lame defenses - they're innocently interested in history. They're really interested in somehow indicting Jews of mass deception.

Hatred is warped and sick no matter how it tries to justify and excuse itself.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

What you're saying here is that you can't answer the question.

You sensationalised the mans claims, and took them out of context to suit your argument.

And yet when your own argument is applied to another event, where a large amount of people died, you don't have the power of your convictions to say the same thing.

So when a guy says

Ninety-nine per cent of what we know we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove . . . it has become part of our inherited knowledge.

You decide that is grounds to question the whole event, on the basis that

if a leading expert in this report says they can prove only ONE PERCENT of these claims, why they're suprised when people have doubts regarding this matter? And also if this is true, and why a Holocaust expert and scholar would lie, why the officials are saying this is the most documented event in history, while it's clearly can be heard from an official expert, it's not.

But when I show you a picture of ground zero at Hiroshima, where less than 1% of the physical damage caused can be seem, you don't want to apply the same argument - and yet you really should be. You can't see the extent of the damage. The death toll could have been grossly exaggerated for all you know - the physical evidence for it is just not there at all. The 70-80,000 people vapourised - where the evidence for it?

But you don't question that.

So what conclusion are people supposed to draw from that?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Yes you did, show us where the author of the article made the claim in the title

That's the full snippet from the middle of the article. It's been rephrased, but the essence is the same as YOU KNOW THAT. Because you know that.

Yes you did, show us where the author stated what you said he did
Read the article before you start to comment this thread. It's in the article. The snippet is also from there.

except you did twist it...

No. You're trying to twist my words, because you can't bring up anything against me or this thread at all. You can't debunk it, you don't have any solid evidence at all. So, you're trying to fight with your last weapon, you're trying to twist my words. But you failed.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Positive. You're trying to create a myth around me, provoke me, because I dared to ask in this sensitive matter. Don't waste your breath, because I'm not going to withdraw, I won't retreat, because you want to see it.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

I think you have mistaken my intentions. Feeling a little paranoid by any chance?

The Holocaust is a significant event that deserves to be revisited and examined by those who are interested. But would you agree that certain people do so purely to find errors or holes that might support their position that the event was fabricated or exaggerated? The number of people that seem to be doing this for the above reason outnumber those who appear to be doing it out of curiosity.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You can be a math genius... if someone says 99% cannot be proved, what does it mean? It means 1% can be proved from the 100%. You know... 99+1 is equal with 100. Don't try to twist my words, because you DO KNOW you're wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Trying to prove or simply claim I'm paranoid is also not going to work against me. Try something else. But I can name few paranoid guy in this thread if you want. Including you.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by neformore

You can be a math genius... if someone says 99% cannot be proved, what does it mean? It means 1% can be proved from the 100%. You know... 99+1 is equal with 100. Don't try to twist my words, because you DO KNOW you're wrong.

How old are you?

Go relax for a while then come back and try to post something a little more adult sounding.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's been rephrased, but the essence is the same as

The essence is not the same at all, the author never said it, he did not mean it the way you twisted it.

The snippet is also from there.

No it is not, you twisted what he said

No. You're trying to twist my words,

you are the one twisting words here

because you can't bring up anything against me or this thread at all.

Except that I have, I have shown where you twisted the authors words to fulfill your sick agenda!

you're trying to twist my words.

again, you are the only one twisting words here

But you failed.

No, you are the one who failed here, as you twisted his words. Also you are unable to comment on the Hiroshima picture as it destroys your claim!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
The Holocaust is a significant event that deserves to be revisited and examined by those who are interested. But would you agree that certain people do so purely to find errors or holes that might support their position that the event was fabricated or exaggerated? The number of people that seem to be doing this for the above reason outnumber those who appear to be doing it out of curiosity.

I really do think that we have to remove the emotion and feeling from events like this and look to the facts only.

If we start to become emotional and to accept claims without proof then it isn't long before we're burning people at the stake for being witches "because everyone knows that witches exist, and if you deny it you must BE a witch" - ie you must agree with me, no other position is acceptable.

That isn't free speech or free thinking, it is the stance of the sheep or the threat of the mob.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

That's your greatest problem that I'm approaching this matter with a complete, indpendent adult approach what you can't handle at all.
Try something else.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

And you seem to not know math. if 1000 people say 100% is true, one guy saying 1% true means 99.9% is true

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
not to go off topic, but what is also interesting, is that Hitler was supposedly the leader of the Blond Hair, blue eyed Aryan race, yet Hitler has brown hair. Although he has blue eyes, he clearly has brown hair and only medium height. There are also sources that say Hitler was half Jewish. (www.discussanything.com... www.straightdope.com...)

So, the leader of the Supreme Aryan Race is only half-Aryan and half-Jewish. Sounds like the German people got hijacked like every other political race. Any surprise?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

that I'm approaching this matter with a complete, indpendent adult approach

Then why did you twist his words?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You're a liar who tried to descredit everyone who is saying something else what you want to hear. Do you know what's the problem? While you've tried to stop me, many read this article, because you always kept it on the top. You've reached the opposite what you wanted to originally achieve.

Don't try to discredit me, because you'll fail. Don't try to twist my words, because you'll also fail. While you've made this little crusade against me, this thread was on the top on the most recent posts in the last... I don't know 2-3 hours? Well... that's not my problem. But I assure you, many read already what you wanted to discredit and wanted to hide.

Next time when you want to fight against someone, fight with a less experienced guy. And a friendly advise: your actions are just causing your own people a bad reputation. I hope you're going to learn the lesson on one day. If you want to save your people, next time, keep your mouth shut, because you're hurting your own people much more with this sort of actions.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That's your greatest problem that I'm approaching this matter with a complete, indpendent adult approach what you can't handle at all.
Try something else.

Oh I think I can handle watching your meltdown. Tell me again, what percent was it that could be proven?

I think you should post more threads like this one.

So who is the Jew that ruined your little Nazi thing, I want to go give the guy a star.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm not a Nazi, I never was. But you're just showing your own true colors to the readers. Why do you hurt your very own people with your actions? Because you're causing much more trouble and damage with your actions now, then instead of helping them.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sharrow, not many people in this thread are going to take you seriously until you can answer the very valid questions posed by neformore in his earlier reply. You claim other people are deflecting, but you are continually referring to your ability not to be "fooled" or "silenced" by others without actually stating anything with substance.

Can you please provide us with proof equivalent to 1% that the article you quoted contains evidence of some kind and actually validates the thread of this title?

[edit on 6/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Sorry, but in this thread I took up the first question what none of you ever answered. So you have no right to demand anything from me. You should answer my question first, before I would answer to any of yours.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
not to go off topic, but what is also interesting, is that Hitler was supposedly the leader of the Blond Hair, blue eyed Aryan race, yet Hitler has brown hair. Although he has blue eyes, he clearly has brown hair and only medium height. There are also sources that say Hitler was half Jewish. (www.discussanything.com... www.straightdope.com...)

So, the leader of the Supreme Aryan Race is only half-Aryan and half-Jewish. Sounds like the German people got hijacked like every other political race. Any surprise?

I never knew that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know he was an artist? Go find that one and come and break the news to us.

Nobody here knew he was half Jew, that must be why he killed himself.

I always though he was a blond guy, you are like an encyclopaedia, what was you IQ again?

What else do you know that's smart like secret stuff?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm not a Nazi, I never was. But you're just showing your own true colors to the readers. Why do you hurt your very own people with your actions? Because you're causing much more trouble and damage with your actions now, then instead of helping them.

I'm the Jew that derailed your thread?

Well in that case I can leave now if want.

If I call you Papi will that make me a Mexican?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join