It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is;

Are the Holocaust Believers the same people who Believe the Official Story of 911?

And, are the Holocaust Deniers the same people as the 911 Truthers

link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom

you don't share DNA with me, and try and keep the conversation civil.

I don't share DNA with you? Why? Are you not a human being? I'll tell you what this proves that you're not... a genius.

link   
reply to post by really

so long as you agree

I am glad that you have found something we share (DNA). Namaste.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Beancounter72

Though Jew haters like to act as if they innocently want to verify history, they invariably jump on dubious published remarks that fit their agendas, and choose to mask their prejudices in making claims like they only oppose "Zionists" Their fixations make their real beliefs readily apparent.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by mmiichael]

I guess being "always ready" with the JEW HATE claim, EVEN AGAINST JEWS who acknowledge and oppose Zionist's hiding BEHIND JEWS is an addiction that's hard to break?
Seems your fixations make your real beliefs readily apparent!
Of course anyone wanting to question or learn on a topic not cleared by selected approval is automatically rounded up, labeled, and dismissed.
Sounds very familiar, the only thing missing would be, somewhere to send them to.
I see said the blind man in the darkened room.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
So, I believe you can see my problem.

No.

A nuclear detonation occurred here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0b684ddf548.jpg[/atsimg]

All thats left today is a tower, the Genbaku Dome.

Does that mean that the detonation didn't occur? Could the tower be fake? Did the Japanese lie about the event?

No. Of course they didn't.

And yet less than 1% of the blast effect remains to be seen.

What I can see, however, is someone desperately clutching at straws to try and prop up their argument.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

you don't share DNA with me, and try and keep the conversation civil. Stick to arguments, and not name calling. Can you debunk anything I said? No, you can not.

It is pretty easy to debunk.

There are survivors and the guards who were at the camps, who confessed it happened. And not forgetting the material from the high ranking Nazi's who a) planned and b) admitted to it during the Nuremberg Trials.

The logic of "I see Jews, therefore, no Holocaust" is utterly stupid and grotesque.

And I've certainly got the balls to suggest all those who think the Holocaust did not happen and throw around the Zionist are anti-Semites. Only 5% of the posters in this thread honestly know what Zionism movement was...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You're just evading and deflecting. Sorry, but I can't take you serious, regardless you're a moderator or not. You clearly know what about we're talking.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's amazing how Jews can be the perpetrators, the deceivers, the aggressors, the aggravators, the liars, the thieves, the unlawful beneficiaries...
Yet they can never be victims!

I guess it's true: Jews really would be blamed for all the ills, even in a world where they did not exist...

[edit on 6/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by Beancounter72

Oh, it's on Rense. com. Listen, I've heard Jeff Rense say that the moon does not spin and that is completely incorrect.

Jeff Rense is the biggest Holocaust denier, Afrikaner apologist, on web Radio.
Anyone who wants to know what Jeff Rense means to disinformation, and antisemitism, just ask anyone that has ever worked for him.

Google him, it's all there.

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

you don't share DNA with me, and try and keep the conversation civil. Stick to arguments, and not name calling. Can you debunk anything I said? No, you can not.

It is pretty easy to debunk.

There are survivors and the guards who were at the camps, who confessed it happened. And not forgetting the material from the high ranking Nazi's who a) planned and b) admitted to it during the Nuremberg Trials.

The logic of "I see Jews, therefore, no Holocaust" is utterly stupid and grotesque.

And I've certainly got the balls to suggest all those who think the Holocaust did not happen and throw around the Zionist are anti-Semites. Only 5% of the posters in this thread honestly know what Zionism movement was...

Now I will have to debunk your claims

I never said "I see Jews, therefore, no Holocaust." Straw man argument. I said "I see no Native Americans, therefore Native American holocaust."

some of those survivors have given stories that even Holocaust scholars no longer believe www.holocaustdenialvideos.com...

Jews oppose Zionism.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

and I did that all without calling you utterly stupid and grotesque.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You're just evading and deflecting. Sorry, but I can't take you serious, regardless you're a moderator or not. You clearly know what about we're talking.

Me evading?

You said..

So my question is, if a leading expert in this report says they can prove only ONE PERCENT of these claims, why they're suprised when people have doubts regarding this matter? And also if this is true, and why a Holocaust expert and scholar would lie, why the officials are saying this is the most documented event in history, while it's clearly can be heard from an official expert, it's not.

I've just shown you a picture of Hiroshima. I've just explained to you that less than 1% of the event of an atomic explosion is visible.

By your own standards, from your quote above, because less than 1% of the event is visible you would question that it happened, and dispute the historical record.

So whats it gonna be? Are you telling us that less than 1% viable evidence is ok, or are you telling us that less than 1% means its a lie?

If its the latter, how do you explain the events of 8.15am on 6th August 1945 in Hiroshima?

And if its the former, what makes the holocaust so different?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I just reviewed this thread... Do you know what the best is? In this thread no one started to blame the Jewish people for everything as the first two pages of this thread was clear and the people just discussed. Then some Jewish guy (At least as they presented themselves) arrived and they started to make their usual feast. No one blamed them as this topic wasn't about this. No one tried to find scapegoats as this topic wasn't about this. Then they immediately came with Anti-Semitism and with the usual "We're the Jews and you're blaming us." stuff. So please tell me, if this was just a single discussion thread, why they're whining like if someone is guilty? Why they're trying to deflect, evade, while everyone is intended to discuss this in a civilized manner? Why they're immediately starting to act like morons, trying to discredit everyone and acting like whose have something to hide?

Can't you guys make a simple discussion without whining? No one questioned anything here, I just found this curious and wanted to know the answer. Yet, you're nicely presenting yourself as you do know exactly you have something to hide in this matter. The question is why? Do you really have something to hide? Or what?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
What I'd like to know is;

Are the Holocaust Believers the same people who Believe the Official Story of 911?

And, are the Holocaust Deniers the same people as the 911 Truthers

While not all 9/11 truthers are holocaust deniers, I am both.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by Beancounter72

My point was, why don't you question the Russian numbers? Why do you only question the Jewish numbers? That's my point. Have you ever checked to see if the purported number of Russian deaths is well documented?

Because Russians are not the ones constantly reminding the world of their suffering through propagandistic methods such as the countless of movies. I dare you to compile a list of any other catastrophic event and compare how many movies have been made of that particular catastrophe versus the Holocaust. We question the Holocaust for the very same reason this ATS forum exists: We tire of things getting shoved down our throats, therefore we start questioning. The Holocaust and suffering of Jews have been shoved down our throats since Middle School.

Here's what I learned in Middle School: Hitler was a monster. Hitler wanted a master race. Nazis killed babies. Nazis killed everyone that didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. Nazis killed 6 Million Jews.

So guess what? Some of us grow up to question what was shoved down our throats by means of brainwashing, educating ourselves with the truth and some of us don't.

So my question right back to you would be: Ever wonder why people question the Holocaust more than any other tragedy in the world?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass_Eyed_Max

I agree, I view world war 2 as a battle between Nazi and Soviet Propaganda, the Soviet Propaganda won, and so we all call Hitler a monster even though Stalin was just as bad, not to mention the U.S. Japanese concentration camps and the Hiroshima bomb. All three were bad, and yet we view Hitler as more bad than the rest. HYPOCRISY, I declare. All three are equally to blame.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Not that i condone Nick Griffin, but this is his belief also.
If this is true then what we think we know about nazi motivation may not be correct.
Maybe The jesuit regime was uncovered by hitler.
Just my two cents

Here's what I know, from sources I can not reveal, friends and such;
Before the war started, Hitler shipped out 500,000 "jews" on trains through France and sent them to Palestine, they were to buy up land and settle there. Israel would be created without war and silently. When he wanted to get more "jews" to go, they would not leave, they were devout Germans, why leave. So these people, who actually weren't "ethnic" jews but had converted hundreds of year ago, family blood lines, these people were rounded up and taken to "Labor Camps", if they decided to cooperate, they could leave. All of their belongings were put on rail cars and taken to the camps with them, should they decide to go their stuff was there.

Most of this is documented here and there on the net too. Anyway, when these people wouldn't leave the camps filled up, they were put to work and treated decent, many survivors have so stated. BUT, now you have a few camp leaders who get greedy and see an opportunity. This is where it all went wrong. When Hitler found out he investigated it and found that it was the "brown shirts", these guys were masons and they started killing/torturing some of the prisoners and stealing their property. Hitler's SS took action and took out these brown shirts, well the Queen of England is the Grand Master of the society and when she found out he was doing this, that is when England wanted to stop him, Hitler had betrayed the cause and was taking matters into his own hands. We have seen so many other "Leaders of nations" do this as well. Saddam Hussien is just one of many.

Anyway, it all got crazy and an opportunity to use this situation for the Global Elite had shown itself, they took advantage of it and look where we are today, you can not say ANYTHING about Israel or you are a bad person and so on. We all know all the atrocities that Israel has committed, the USS Liberty is just one of many.

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass_Eyed_Max
Ever wonder why people question the Holocaust more than any other tragedy in the world?

Because the Jews were involved, and there are a lot of closet anti semites out there

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Do you know what the best is? In this thread no one started to blame the Jewish people for everything

Can't you guys make a simple discussion without whining? No one questioned anything here, I just found this curious and wanted to know the answer.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

Whining?

This post is nothing but a giant bellow.

SNIP Like if someone is guilty? SNIP

No you "are" guilty.

SNIP I just found this curious and wanted SNIP

What happened OP? feeling put upon..

SNIP some Jewish guy (At least as they presented themselves) arrived SNIP

The big bad Jew came and ruined your party.

You are very amusing.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I might add to the back end of this thread History is written by the victors.
So who won?

The jews did they have managed to shame a nation and still do so to this day for there history and make a good buck out of it, maybe the American indians should do the same and the same with every mass muredering country out there.

Not a single large country on this planet has nice and rosey history so why should that mean the german people will need to pay for it forever.

I say to the jews get over it it happened it was horrible but they where not the only ones to suffer during the war.

History should not be forgotten but it should not be rammed down the germans or anyones elses throat at every oppertunity

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Can't you guys make a simple discussion without whining? No one questioned anything here, I just found this curious and wanted to know the answer.

I'm also curious, and I notice you haven't answered the point about Hiroshima yet.

What makes it different?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join