It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon/Spirit Encounter!! i need help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
A photgraphy student with an alleged demon photo. Perhaps he's not done photoshopping it yet? Perhaps its a project and he wants to use this site as a litmus test before submitting it.

Ha ha ha brilliant you don't know how close to the truth this could actually be ha ha ha!
Either that or the 'demon' has got him ! Cos he ain't posted in a while !
What a loada tosh and waste of time this has been !
Come on kick this into touch its about time ? He's had ample chance to produce this 'demon foto' and failed !

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
this was a total Fail!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
wow i was really hoping this was real... what a let down, thanks nexus

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
AS salamu allaiqum
get rid of evil devil jinn demon with the help of quran visit this link
getrideviljinndevilwiththehelpofquran.blogspot.com...
black magic remove with quran visit this link
blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com...
black magic spell reversal with quran visit this link
blackmagicspellreversalwithquran.blogspot.com...
kala jado ka quran se tor ka liya visit kareen yeah website
kalajadukaquransetoor.blogspot.com...
jinnat shaitan sifli mokelat ka quran se bagana k liya visit kareen yeah website
jinnatshaitanorsifflimokelat.blogspot.com...
kala jado ko quran se paltana (lotana , reverse ) ka liya visit kareen yeah website
kalajadokopaltana.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I will wait to see your pics otherwise 1 will allow you to continue entertaining yourself with our imaginations/forsights.

Same here.

I mean sometimes a flash event can bounce, as i've seen from a mirror for instance, a deliberately placed make-up mirror etc, many faked spirits are produced in effect this way and the product may look like ectoplasm or energy, but it's optical disturbance in the short exposure time to the flash, a glint off sunlight can do similar etc.

Some think they are clever and consider anybody who knows about these things are soft in the head, gullible and will believe anything, maybe some are, many are not stupid nor gullible, however they may go on with it out of interest etc because the attempts at manipulation intrigue us more than anything, see how far fakers/charlatans will take it.

You say it's there in print, but absent in digital.

If you've only produced the one print, do so again, possible it was something on the photgraphc paper, acids in skin secretions reacting with chemicals/solvants used in process.

I know a fair bit about the various phenomenon myself, but will wait to see a scan of the physical copy if you can host that somewhere and embed/link it, along with the digital, for comparisons.

But if you produce another physical copy, it may not be there, use plastic gloves to handle the paper.

Eliminate the obvious before looking at it being paranormal/supernatural.

Peace.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
this thread was extremely disappointing.

if any one is just skipping to the end of this thread....

THERE IS NO PHOTO. (or the guy is still trying to photoshop it.)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
reply to post by l neXus l

Dead are aware of nothing- Eccl 9:5 / His spirit goes out, he goes back to the ground: in that day his thoughts do perish - Psalsms 146:4

These passages are relative. His thoughts or his aspirations concerning many things to do with life on this dimension do perish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join