It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon/Spirit Encounter!! i need help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I need some help, what is a Ghost, what is a Demon, and what is a Spirit/Apparition? is there a difference between them? why can only certain people see them, and why would they want to cause you harm, ive always been skeptical until i recently developed a photo i had taken of an old abandoned farm house, and when i developed it, had a ghostly face in the window, that isnt there on the digital copy? why would this being only be manifested in a print and not on a digital copy? any help would be great, i almost want to get rid of the photo, ive felt a presence lately

any thoughts?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So where is this photo. Dont tell me that you cant put it on here. And please dont give some lame excuse about how you dont know how.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ive got it, im at work ill put it on when i get home, besides it doesnt matter i was just wondering what people thought

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Dead are aware of nothing- Eccl 9:5 / His spirit goes out, he goes back to the ground: in that day his thoughts do perish - Psalsms 146:4

Here you very well may start a whole conversation about the state of the soul after death, the Hellfires, Gehena, Sheol. But, before that; the Demons will use many tricks to decieve, and one is the belief that our soul is immortal, so posing as apparitions/ghosts perpetuates this belief.

As far as your picture, no idea what you got there, but if it makes you uncomfortable, best to get rid of it ASAP.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
the living are concious that they will day as for the dead they are aware of nothing

LOVE that scripture, i think iwill get rid of it, although it may be all the demonic movies my little brother watches on his computer when he comes to our place! we dont have anything to do with it

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why would you want to take a photo of an old abandoned farm house?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think some people's eye's are blind for the spiritual world.

Or they are just not interesting for the spiritual to bother.

If you believe in God, every entity without two wings and and a glowing cirkel above its head, is a demon. Beware !!

If you don't then there are good entity's and bad ones. No demons.

But this is just my opinion.

Ciao !!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i would want to take a picture for my project! it was for my classs portfolio, im a photgrapher, and seing how i live in nebraska, thats about all there is!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Greetings, I would suggest a book entitled, "Modern Magick," by Donald M. Kraig. In this book, Kraig offers an interesting understanding of the World and it's 'inhabitants' through an uniquely Kabbalistic perspective, while offering practical applications with regard to protecting oneself from the various dangers of the hidden realm.
Best Wishes

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As someone who has had unsought after photos show up when the film was developed,I can totally understand the weirdness associated with it!

(My "Catch and Release" thread,for instance!)

I look forward to seeing the photo.

No matter what people believe about "angels" or "demons",technology has a proven ability to capture images not seen with the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
ill have to se if i can find the photo, i personally believe that if you watch,listen,look or do anything associated with demons they can affect your mind, i just happened to see it, the picture may not even be anything at all!! but stll i use caution (no im not backing out or lying bc i dont have a photo) i do have one just creeps me OUT

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
Greetings, I would suggest a book entitled, "Modern Magick," by Donald M. Kraig. In this book, Kraig offers an interesting understanding of the World and it's 'inhabitants' through an uniquely Kabbalistic perspective, while offering practical applications with regard to protecting oneself from the various dangers of the hidden realm.
Best Wishes

No offense,Kissy Princess,but this is just immersing oneself in the "dark realm",in my opinion.

The way to deal with these entities,if they are "demonic", is with the word of God.

Luke 10:17,"Lord,even the demons submit in your name."

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i would want to take a picture for my project! it was for my classs portfolio, im a photgrapher, and seing how i live in nebraska, thats about all there is!!

Seeing as how I was born and raised in Nebraska for 10 years,I can understand what you're talking about!

Very dull! (But also beautiful in it's own way.)

"Go Cornhuskers!"

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
yes!! Go Huskers is Right!!!! anyways yes there isnt much to take pictures of here!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ghosts and Demons are different things to different people. Its up to you to open your mind and work out what they are to you. If your scared and simply shelter your self from their existance you will learn nothing.

Understanding the spirit starts with understanding your own first. Only then will you have control of it when you leave your body. If you believe there will be nothing but darkness then thats what you'll see. If you believe that there will be a white light that you must walk in to then thats what you'll see. I like to think of it as leaving the real and entering the realm of your imagination. From then on its what ever you make it.

This is just my oppinion. You may feel something totaly different.

Hope to see that picture on here soon its been a while since i saw some fresh photo's.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i must say i am completely lost as far as what to belive, in accordance to demons and so forth, my wife says they are all bad bad bad bad, and other people say there are friendly spirits

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Even Satan can appear as an angel of light. Don't be fooled.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

If you take away the religouse lable of Demon then what are you left with.

An entity that may be evil or it may just be missunderstood. Actions that you consider aggressive like slaming doors, touching you or throwing objects. May be the only way the spirit knows or can manage to do to make contact. Then when you start freaking out over it. You actually just make it frustrated. Increasing the activity.

Thats what i mean by its up to you to decide at the end of the day. Your wife has obviousely decided they're bad. Thats her oppinion and no doubt she'll stick to it.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Gosh, I never thought of just simply willing Satan to be nice. By your definitions I guess Satan is just living up to what we think of him. Poor misunderstood Satan.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
you should watch that movie called - paranormal activity. or watch the exorcist. they both have the concept of an evil demon that possesses/harms the human.

While in reality, this concept exists, but not to that extreme. Because there are people out there who get possessed by spirits or demons. Its very rare though.

there are many true stories of people getting possessed by demons or spirits. you just have to do your own research into it, or go to youtube and watch some exorcism clips.

Spirits and demons do exist. there are good and bad ones.
although its rare for people to come in contact with them, because they live in a different dimension than us. and to get in contact with them, you need to perform certain tasks and rituals in certain places, at certain times.

There are some people who are gifted from childhood, and have the ability to contact them, or even see them. Ive heard a few true stories of some gifted people who see them where ever they go, whether it be walking downtown, or in a mall, or with your friends in any public place or non public place. they also complain about this gift because they see alot of scary things, like you could be in your living room, or your friends room, and there would be a spirit hanging on the roof or crawling around on the walls. This is all true based on the people ive heard from. They also complain because they see some spirits in a very scary ugly form, not pleasing for the eye.

some psychics, fortune tellers, magicians, mind readers are in contact with the spirit world as well.

ghosts exist, and they are those spirits you might catch on a film or camera shot. Like what you are describing.

we all have one spirit/devil/jinn companion with us at all times from the day we are born till the day we die. when a person dies, that spirit/companion of his may not follow the persons soul to the next world, and may stay and wonder around on earth. Hence the incidents of some people seeing the ghost of their dead relatives or loved ones, or simply a ghost of some other person.

some of them like to stay in the place they lived in, and wander around there, or maybe wander some other place where they can help people or other spirits. you might be living in a house where a person died in it many years ago, and his jinn spirit has'nt crossed over to that other dimension and is still a wanderer in your house. these spirits are harmless, and its easy to get rid of them and protect yourself from them. In todays largest religions such as Christianity and Islam, both have ways to get rid of the devil and protect you from him and his demon companions. Im sure other religions also have thier ways of getting rid of the devil.

This is pretty much my point of view regarding this topic about demons and spirits.

I personally get scared thinking too much about this stuff, because knowing that they exist, and knowing that they can be seen by some, or can even be summoned accidentally by you, gives me the creeps!
and after watching that movie - paranormal activity, I don't think I want to watch another horror movie again!!
NEVER ever try to provoke a demon spirit!!

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join