It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon/Spirit Encounter!! i need help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
but the reason you get scared is because you have an illigetimate fear, have god fearing love, not fear of the devil or his demons, they can never conqur you as long as you have the word of god

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Was what you seen wearing clothes????????????

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
it was just a face and upper torso, looked like its overalls

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Creatures from the realm of death dont wear clothes
Demons wear clothes or garments
Angels are free of all nonliving garments
Aliens good or bad may be either angelic in nature or demonic
SECRET elite cloak wear may explain, not sure as they do know how to appear as ghost and apparitions.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
so you are saying it was probably a demon then?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Or elite type individual or individual with elite connections to wear cloak devices. Not sure if I had the location and a pic I would be able to see the energy around this location and woud be able to tell what energy would feel comfy. there so post a location pic.

[edit on 1/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
what is an elite? and i have to find the picture, i put it away and im at work but i will "work" on getting up here

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello,
I saw your post and I felt compelled to answer. There are very big distinctions between angels,demons,and ghosts. Personally I don't believe in ghosts because well quite frankly they don't exist. As I read earlier in this thread that it is true the dead have no part in anything that you feel. What I do feel compelled to tell you is that in Math and subsequently physics, there are many onomolies that happen and that certain people don't want to talk about. The most predominant kinds of "Activity" that happen are usually caused my Demons. I know it is scary to think of that but usually it is true. Let me clear something up also, usually when you feel something like a hand, or see something moving..they aren't there just messing with you by moving it...that is a misunderstanding most people have. Those weird feelings or things that move is a manifestation usually a demon trying to develop itself in our world. Manifestations are dangerous.

Now if you want a more tangible explanation I will provide. Mathematically there are several paradigms that are known, Euclidean Space(Geometry) and Non Euclidean Space. The differences in Non Euclidean space, many things like parrallel lines will intersect at a given point, due to the curvature of space. Space is an irrelevant to this talk though. Demons abid by the most fundamental laws of physics here in the "Earth" a Euclidean space....they are not boudned by this though in a Non Eucliean Space.
hopefully that made sense. Non Euclidean space does have several applications so its not just mathematicians trying to develop a world that doesn't exist, trust me it does. Two different laws like Euclidean space and non Euclidean space have a volitile reaction when one tries to enter another.

What I am getting at is basically this there are several theories about what happens when Demons attack, but basically there are several facts about this, A "Touch" is never just a touch, what you are feeling is a development of something into a world that is bounded by the laws of physics, and when they do try to develop they cause a cold sensation this sensation is a dispursion of elementary particles like electrons in all sorts of directions(Most just disappear) and that's when something can form. Whether or not you can see it that is something else.

I am sorry for such a long response but this is just merely scraping the surface on Demons and Angels and all alike. I hope you have a good understanding of what god is and who god is for you. He is never the same person for 2 people. I hope this has helped and hopefully clarified stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
thanks for that input i really appreciate it

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Any chance we can see the photo, i am curious hehe

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i tried finding it in my file cabinet full of photos, ill try to find it tonight when i get home from work! im working on it yall

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Kool, thanx i don't care if it is fake or real, i just find those pics interesting ;D

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
trust me its not fake, i wouldnt post a thread asking a question to something i faked, thats dumb

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yeah, but people are people, and you never know who wants attention. Though i don't doubt the legitimacy of the photo

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i did at first i just thought it was a smudge but i printed them out at different locations and got the same thing

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I will wait to see your pics otherwise 1 will allow you to continue entertaining yourself with our imaginations/forsights.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
my wife said she thinks she found it, but is to scared to look closely LOL she is home by herself

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wheres the PHOTO ? Ive read right through every post hoping the next one would be this bloody photo ! C'mon you've got me on the edge of my bloody seat here !!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ive said im at work!!!! i dont get off till 530 pm central time and there is a blizzard here so it will take till around 7pm for me to get home, be patient my friends

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
but the reason you get scared is because you have an illegitimate fear, have god fearing love, not fear of the devil or his demons, they can never conqur you as long as you have the word of god

Yeah I agree, and Im grateful to be a servant of god almighty. Because through my faith in him, and sincere devotion in his worship, Its easy to overcome the devil's trials, and protect myself with gods divine words.

However there are some things that scare a human naturally.
There are those who have a strong heart, and fear nothing, and there are those who are in between fear and confidence. Being afraid of the dark is a good example. or fear of getting hurt either mentally or physically. fear of losing your wealth, or simply getting caught or getting in trouble. There are numerous types of fears, and phobias as well. All of them are natural to the human being.

one interesting fact I forgot to mention is, these demons and spirits usually reside in deserted places, like ruins, old buildings that are not occupied by any people, caves, deserts, wells, underground tunnels or very old basements. Although it doesn't mean you will see them if you happen to visit such areas, because they are invisible to most naked human eyes.

In the middle eastern countries, you will hear many stories and incidents of encounters with demons or spirits. Demons are called jinn in arabic. there are good jinn and bad jinn, and there are the really strong and powerful ones called the ifreet jinn. I was born in the middle east, and the stories I heard when I was young lead me to develop a fear of seeing them even though I know how to protect myself from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join