It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon/Spirit Encounter!! i need help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahya99

Originally posted by l neXus l
but the reason you get scared is because you have an illegitimate fear, have god fearing love, not fear of the devil or his demons, they can never conqur you as long as you have the word of god

Yeah I agree, and Im grateful to be a servant of god almighty. Because through my faith in him, and sincere devotion in his worship, Its easy to overcome the devil's trials, and protect myself with gods divine words.

However there are some things that scare a human naturally.
There are those who have a strong heart, and fear nothing, and there are those who are in between fear and confidence. Being afraid of the dark is a good example. or fear of getting hurt either mentally or physically. fear of losing your wealth, or simply getting caught or getting in trouble. There are numerous types of fears, and phobias as well. All of them are natural to the human being.

one interesting fact I forgot to mention is, these demons and spirits usually reside in deserted places, like ruins, old buildings that are not occupied by any people, caves, deserts, wells, underground tunnels or very old basements. Although it doesn't mean you will see them if you happen to visit such areas, because they are invisible to most naked human eyes.

In the middle eastern countries, you will hear many stories and incidents of encounters with demons or spirits. Demons are called jinn in arabic. there are good jinn and bad jinn, and there are the really strong and powerful ones called the ifreet jinn. I was born in the middle east, and the stories I heard when I was young lead me to develop a fear of seeing them even though I know how to protect myself from them.

star!! great post, perfect answer

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
also another interesting fact i forgot to mention is, the jinn/demons are like shape shifters, which means they can take the shape of any form or thing.
And usually when they manifest themselves into an animal form, they are usually black. Ive heard incidents of people encountering jinn in a form of a black goat, or black dog, black cat, black snake, and even black crows. the main point is, they are always in a black form of animal or creature.

Its been also a known fact that those who encounter the jinn while they are asleep, they hear a thunder-bolt like sound the instant the jinn make their presence.

Ill narrate to you what my father experienced when he traveled to the middle east.

He went and visited some of his old relatives, and stayed the night at their place. the room he stayed in was pretty creepy, and his relatives live around the desert. My dad explained to me that he was sleeping on a mattress and next to it was a chair. While he was asleep, he suddenly heard this heavy thunder-like sound, and he sensed a presence next to him. He turned around towards the chair and looked up...and saw this freaky looking creature with its eyes vertically shaped sitting on that chair.. he immediately turned away from it, and recited a few verses of the Quran, and then it went away.

He tells me of another true incident that happened with his friends. One night they were walking down a local street which was deserted. as they wer walking they saw an old woman wearing a black scarf covering all her body and was walking on the opposite side of the road. his friends were mocking at her or calling out at her, after a few attempts to get her attention she stopped and stared at them...they saw she actually had legs of a goat, and her eyes were vertically shaped and glowing slightly. Immediately they ran away.

these stories are amongst many other true incidents that happened to others who encountered demons/jinn spirits.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No picture yet ? How am i not surprised !

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
sorry i dont spend night and day looking for a picture to please you bro, i have over 15000 pictures in my file cabinet, if you want to come over and help me look for it be my guest

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

You act like we should all believe you without any proof whatsoever. There is probably nothing in your pic whatsoever. If there is, maybe you should have waited to post until you had the pic ready. This has been nothing but a big waste of time.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
then dont read my post, sry bro,

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermind_2011
Let me clear something up also, usually when you feel something like a hand, or see something moving..they aren't there just messing with you by moving it...that is a misunderstanding most people have. Those weird feelings or things that move is a manifestation usually a demon trying to develop itself in our world. Manifestations are dangerous.

Interesting concept.

I haven't found much on what/why/how a demon would work on manifesting. Any leads you would share on researching such a thing?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So where is the photo?

All this is just speculation until we can really see what's in it and put forth our genuine theories!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I personally believe that demons are the ones that manifest themselves as apparitions so that they can easily possess someone, and that they take on the shape of a past loved one to get you more acustomed to them. But there are those minimal amounts of time that people do see actual human entities, but see them for a reason. Well, that said and done, have you found the photo? It sounds interesting

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Is anyone else thinking this is all BS of the highest order ? Wheres the photo ?

Oh before i go i gotta tell ya i photographed Batman and Robin makin a snowman today and they were nude ! Just, er, er take my word for it will ya ?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As far as the photo being posted, i am waiting patiently.

Personally, i believe what my intuition tells me to when it comes to spirits/enities.

Well.. anyway. Windows, as we all know, create reflections. Do you remember your surroundings? Was anybody with you? Often, if you are standing at an angle looking at a window, you will see different things.

Just somethng to throw out there.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
why can only certain people see them

We can only see a tiny portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, or "light". When light waves strike an object, they are either absorbed, reflected or transmitted, depending on the vibration of the object they strike.

Makes sense to me the the frequencies we see as individuals are relative to our own personal vibrations. I know many who only drink pure water and only eat organic foods, and avoid eating meat, and these people always see things others can't.

Children can see and hear things adults can't because their vibrations are higher too.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We are all waiting for this picture my friend. You said your wife found it, what ever came of that? Would really like to see it bro, hope you upload it soon. If I took a picture and saw a face in it, I would put it aside and not amongst 15000 other photos. LOL. Please upload. Thanx.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

If this picture is making you uncomfortable, get rid of it. I don't personally think that ghosts are `dead people lingering on. I think that a demon can pretend to be such a person, to deceive people. So, that said, don't allow this thing ANY entry to your life. Pray it away, toss out the picture if you feel it's dangerous, and, frankly, be sure you've your your business straight with God, as the Carman song says.

Be safe, be aware, and don't tolerate such things in your life. Give them an inch, they will take your soul.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Note to OP Are you a bull#ter ? Wheres this photo ? You aint got it, never had it ! Prove me wrong PLEASE its been weeks ! So forgive me for disbelieving you ! Are you just seeking attention ? Methinks, possibly !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can not comment on this unless you can provide a picture. please post if not ask ethe MOD to remove this thread.

thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
When was your class project? Recently? If so, wouldn't it be at the top of the pile or in some sort of display folder for your tutor to mark?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A photgraphy student with an alleged demon photo. Perhaps he's not done photoshopping it yet? Perhaps its a project and he wants to use this site as a litmus test before submitting it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join