It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Terror on 12th Jan 2010?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by jameshawkings

As for the caller getting confused between H5N1 and H1N5 it would be easily done by most

Not by anyone who knew what he or she was talking about. Deny ignorance my friend. You should be as discerning about those espousing a conspiracy theory as you are of those who are supporting the official story.

People who know what they are talking about also make typos and stutter, to get H5N1 confused with H1N5 wouldn't be difficult especially under pressure

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

One of the biggest and most important emergency numbers that hasn't been used as a fake terror date yet is the number of the European Union, it works over all European Union countries. This number is 112. They advertise it as SOS 112. In date form this can be January 12th.

You are mistaken Sir. January 12th in Europe would be written 12-1.
European dates are written dd/mm/yyyy, contrary to the US where it is mm/dd/yyyy.
Sounds like typical American fear mongering to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

yet it's classified by the EU as a Biological Weapon.

Care to quote a EU source for that claim? Why did you make it up?

This is exactly what peevs me the most about this topic and this website. People ignorantly run around claiming anything the government or big pharma does is going to cause mass murder. Think about it people!

Come on now, 99.9% of the US military has been vacinated with this. Do you seriously think the government is going to murder its entire force that it hides behind and pushes its worldwide agenda with?

Swine flu sillyness is getting old, knock it off. Your paranoia is only causing you to have high blood pressure.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is it being hypothesized that all h1n1 vaccine doses are weaponized and potentially harmful, or just some of them? I ask this because I received my vaccine (both for h1n1 and for normal, seasonal influenza) months ago, and haven't suffered any ill effects whatsoever from it.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified

One of the biggest and most important emergency numbers that hasn't been used as a fake terror date yet is the number of the European Union, it works over all European Union countries. This number is 112. They advertise it as SOS 112. In date form this can be January 12th.

European dates are written dd/mm/yyyy, contrary to the US where it is mm/dd/yyyy.

Mythtified,

All the other dates/emergency numbers have been in American format so far so there would be no reason to change to European format

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Eavel,

Perhaps the US military are no longer required, it is easier to use foreign troops to control your own people. Your own troops would be more likely to revolt

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Is it being hypothesized that all h1n1 vaccine doses are weaponized and potentially harmful, or just some of them? I ask this because I received my vaccine (both for h1n1 and for normal, seasonal influenza) months ago, and haven't suffered any ill effects whatsoever from it.

AceWombat04,

It wouldn't be a good weapon if the damage appeared too soon after injection as then no one else would ever take it. Far better to make it kick in after 2 or 3 years.

In fact historical UN documents lead experts to believe that there may be 2 or 3 injections in all each playing their part. First the immune system is disabled, second a nasty virus inserted, then thirdly the immune system is switched on again which will cause your immune system to attack every cell in your body. According to Joseph Moshe (microbiologist) the first two steps are performed with the first injection.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jameshawkings]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Mythtified,

All the other dates/emergency numbers have been in American format so far so there would be no reason to change to European format

Wow... Americans.

Everything has to happen according to the US's "way"... so now, not even terrorists can act freely, they have to act ACCORDING to the US date format.. I know that in the movies EVERYTHING happens in the US... the us have been invaded by aliens, struck by meteors, suffered nuclear attacks, massive floods, ice ages, even the transformers had to appear in the united states and join up with the united states army to fight evil transformers that appeared ALSO in the US searching for pieces of an ancient tool to bring an ancient weapon to life, and all the pieces were in US soil, despite that their weapon was in... egypt.

Hm. Now we all know that terrorists, aliens and even the whole universe, it seems, (this includes not living and non-sentient things like meteors) wants to destroy America... but isnt trying to imply that terrorists have to go by "US DATES" to perpetrate an attack a little too much?
if I were you... I would be pretty mad if they use metric units, that would be SO AGAINST the "American Law of Terrorist Attacks Treaty"

Its all about america america america... well next thing you know you'll be trading in Euros... oh... wait...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

FraternitasSaturni

We can only go by the data we have, and the data we have is in American format. It's not something that was chosen on ATS, it's something that we discover by looking at the dates/emergency numbers.

You say it all has to be the American way, that's not true, a key point of the original post is the European Union emergency number 112

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

In America, 112 is the next election day. November 2, 2010.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You say it all has to be the American way, that's not true, a key point of the original post is the European Union emergency number 112

Indeed, yet you insist that a EUROPEAN emergency number should be read and interpreted according to the AMERICAN rules...
Very funny Amerocentric point of view. With all due respect, the whole story makes for a good laugh. No offense intended.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

AceWombat04,

It wouldn't be a good weapon if the damage appeared too soon after injection as then no one else would ever take it. Far better to make it kick in after 2 or 3 years.

In fact historical UN documents lead experts to believe that there may be 2 or 3 injections in all each playing their part. First the immune system is disabled, second a nasty virus inserted, then thirdly the immune system is switched on again which will cause your immune system to attack every cell in your body. According to Joseph Moshe (microbiologist) the first two steps are performed with the first injection.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jameshawkings]

How is this process hypothesized to work? 2 -3 after injection, all injected materials should have long since been eliminated from the body. Immunity to the pathogen being inoculated against should also have been lost or defeated by then. So what is the mechanism by which this is supposed to work? Neuro-immunological?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I understand the theory you put forward after all it is human nature to try to foretell or "get the jump" on situations that are likely to harm us.

I think the dates 9/11 and 7/7 were important but not understandable by us. If you are going to compare dates of events to specific emergency phone numbers you must factor in all past events not just those that fit your theory.

If you want to prophecy the next event if there is going to be one. There is evidence to support the fact that the authorities staging a training excercise based on the exact same scenario As the event is happening ! might be something to look at.

Both 9/11 and 7/7 are infamous for having excercises portraying the exact events on the day that they occured. ( They realy do think we are stupid !)

This fact IMO points to the perpitraitors needing to let us know they did it. The Occult comes to mind and as you know numbers also play an important part in ritual.

Respects

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

AceWombat04

Here's a link to WHO memos from 1972 which explain How to Turn Vaccines into a Means of Killing

1) First totally disable the Immune System.

2) Load every cell of the Victim’s body up with Infection.

3) Switch the Immune System on causing the host to kill themselves in a Cytokine Storm.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Indeed, yet you insist that a EUROPEAN emergency number should be read and interpreted according to the AMERICAN rules...
Very funny Amerocentric point of view. With all due respect, the whole story makes for a good laugh. No offense intended.

Mythtified,

You say it's an Amerocentric point of view, however I'm not American. If one finds a pattern in data one has to predict it to remain consisitent.

I'm pleased that some will laugh at this post, as long as it means they will reply and help give it more publicity. My objective is to get the message out, not so much about the date as obviously that is just a possibility, but the overall concept is what people need to be made aware of.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

I think the dates 9/11 and 7/7 were important but not understandable by us. If you are going to compare dates of events to specific emergency phone numbers you must factor in all past events not just those that fit your theory.

If you want to prophecy the next event if there is going to be one. There is evidence to support the fact that the authorities staging a training excercise based on the exact same scenario As the event is happening ! might be something to look at.

Both 9/11 and 7/7 are infamous for having excercises portraying the exact events on the day that they occured. ( They realy do think we are stupid !)

captiva,

The fake terror attacks started with 911. Then came 311 and then 77. There is evidence that the Project for the New American Century (one of Rockefeller's Thinktanks) had a lot to do with the planning back in the late 90's. (their documents are still online) IMHO this is a plan for this century , so I would not look at major events in the last century.

Like you say, there are biological terror exercises planned which makes it even more likely that this is about to happen.

Unfortunately they do think that most of us are stupid....I don't agree with them, it's just that most people have a misguided trust in the mainstream media and spend their time watching films, tv or playing computer games

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by AceWombat04

AceWombat04

Here's a link to WHO memos from 1972 which explain How to Turn Vaccines into a Means of Killing

1) First totally disable the Immune System.

2) Load every cell of the Victim’s body up with Infection.

3) Switch the Immune System on causing the host to kill themselves in a Cytokine Storm.

Thanks.

I read the memorandums, and I can find no mention of vaccinations suppressing the immune system, or triggering a autoimmune response. The memos appear to be discussing immune-mediated cell damage resulting from normal viral infections, not infections subsequent to vaccination, or vaccination at all. The only mention of vaccines at all is a reference to rabies vaccines.

So, what is the basis for this hypothetical scenario?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

#Night Watchman- just incase your still thinking it a bit of a joke, I have seen the new world order being debated in the houses of parliament(uk) at silly o'clock in the morning, when I went to look for it on the iplayer the following day it had been edited out! The 2 things I can tell you as 100% fact are 1) the nwo is not good for us peasants and 2) it is something hitler would be proud of!!

What do you think JFK was telling us about 50! years ago when he made his speech about secret societies?? That he got killed for, that we failed to act on!! But its ok cos we have our money and materialism, thats all that matters isn't it!! Doesn't really matter the earth is slowly being killed as a result of it.

The 12 jan idea is plausible, it will happen this year and the start of the year makes more sense than the end of the year! Another thing to bear in m,ind is that the Georgia guide stones were layed on 22 march 1980, add 33 years on to that and we get 2013, so 22 march 2010 is 3 years before hand, 3 and 33 are very big masonic numbers, # IS going to happen! We're due another recession as well as a 'terrorist' attack.

Like I said before JFK warned us 50 years ago and we've kept our heads in the sand, we're now in the 11th hour and need to wake up and stop b eing so stupid and complacent! I found this site that seems to be good for info, its a bit of an eye opener- 2012time2growup.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Eavel

Eavel,

Perhaps the US military are no longer required, it is easier to use foreign troops to control your own people. Your own troops would be more likely to revolt

Sorry but I have to decline this as a feasable means to protect ones bottom with foerign bottoms. first off the weapons platofrms we employ can only be used by a select few countries. Most of the global powers that are im competition use completely different technologies and would take to much time to train.

I would entertain this response if more countries knew how to actually employ and control our weapons platforms. Machine guns are not something to fear, UAV, carriers, F-22's, F35's, Abrams, etc. even older models such as the F-16 us hardly used by other countries not in favor of the U.S. (Israel for example have F-16's)

Frankly you would have the potential for a ground force with low tech land transportation at the most with taht conclusion. Unless you want to scare people with ICBM's, buttons are pretty easy to push. Unlikely as old nuke technologies leave areas pretty polluted and useless. Newer missle tech's can render a load without the negative area effects, but again back to who knows how to use this technollogy and how employable is it? GHave we replaced older tech's? most likely no, our budget goes to new gear and training when it comes to military. We are in a few scrimishes that take boat loads to afford.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I think it's called something like Numerology which is a complete load of BS crap similar to star signs.

Don't let superstitious rubbish rule your life people!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join