It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Terror on 12th Jan 2010?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
should i worry?

my twin daughters are temp in fostercare due to total BS and where forced to take the Swine flu shot against my wishes , now as i general rule im against all vaccines due to me being a vegan and what not . so when can i start sueing their asses some more .

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
should i worry?

my twin daughters are temp in fostercare due to total BS and where forced to take the Swine flu shot against my wishes , now as i general rule im against all vaccines due to me being a vegan and what not . so when can i start sueing their asses some more .

You have my sympathy Alysha, here are tips on how to survive the vaccine. It's unlikely that the vaccine is intended to kill everyone

How to Survive Forced Vaccination

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by alysha.angel
should i worry?

You have my sympathy Alysha, here are tips on how to survive the vaccine. It's unlikely that the vaccine is intended to kill everyone

How to Survive Forced Vaccination

thank you,

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can anyone answer my question?

I read the memorandums referenced as sources in the primary article, and I can find no mention of vaccinations suppressing the immune system, or triggering a autoimmune response. The memos appear to be discussing immune-mediated cell damage resulting from normal viral infections, not infections subsequent to vaccination, or vaccination at all for that matter. The only mention of vaccines at all is a reference to rabies vaccines.

So what is the source for the hypothesis posited here?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Did I inadvertently kill the thread?

No one has posted in quite some time. Just seeing if anyone is still following it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
so...

tomorrow is the day?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

We shall either be celebrating another death of a pointless prediction thread or mourning the loss of members in a biological attack.

Hmm, something to look forward to

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i just joined your site. hopefully Im using it correctly.

Its funny you say this about the expected terrorism attack. Yesterday I predicted it for this coming Saturday in Jakarta on the Foreign Embassy. Im not sure which one that would be. I guess if you were a jakartan you would know.

Im not that into politics, but I am very protective.

hmm. something to think about anyway.

o.k. im going to take that psychic test now. Im not psychic. Im just odd.

dont spread this rumour as how embarassing would it be if Im wrong. And if I am right, then Im sure that its already sorted.

As for the biological incident in the world. I know what it is. And its a good thing. But its top secret. I cant tell you.
x

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
you were almost right. 11th Jan. Biological breakthrough. Although I thought today was the 12th up until yesterday.

la2

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Do you have any evidence to back up what you are saying?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2

Do you have any evidence to back up what you are saying?

la2,

It's more of a 'join the dots' thread. Hopefully it's completely wrong

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Olijah

Olijah,

Not sure how the biological event could be a good thing?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

infinite,

Even if the date is wrong the concept stills stands

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Fortunately no 'biological terror' on that date

Strange about the devastating earthquake in Haiti on the same date, which many will put down to NWO HAARP and depopulation of the so called 'useless eaters'

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Strange about the devastating earthquake in Haiti on the same date, which many will put down to NWO HAARP and depopulation of the so called 'useless eaters'

Why does every major earthquake have to be by HAARP?
And why the hell would they attack the poorest country in the western hemisphere?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

And why the hell would they attack the poorest country in the western hemisphere?

The argument would be that earthquakes can be used as a method of depopulation which is what the NWO want. It is known that we can cause earthquakes even by simply drilling. Countries with the Henry Kissinger 'useless eaters' would be prime targets.

From my point of view, I'm interested in the fact that something huge happened on the NWO date that had been specified.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The argument would be that earthquakes can be used as a method of depopulation which is what the NWO want. It is known that we can cause earthquakes even by simply drilling. Countries with the Henry Kissinger 'useless eaters' would be prime targets.

From my point of view, I'm interested in the fact that something huge happened on the NWO date that had been specified.

So instead of attacking the NWOs enemies, they attack Haiti? Why not North Korea, Iran or Russia?
And you'll find that almost every date has been predicted as being the NWO endgame.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So instead of attacking the NWOs enemies, they attack Haiti? Why not North Korea, Iran or Russia?
And you'll find that almost every date has been predicted as being the NWO endgame.

It's not just certain countries that at the NWO's enemy. Humanity is also the NWO's enemy, at least until it has been culled down hugely to their preferred numbers. They do not value life in the third world.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's not just certain countries that at the NWO's enemy. Humanity is also the NWO's enemy, at least until it has been culled down hugely to their preferred numbers. They do not value life in the third world.

Haiti is a known earthquake spot on a fault line, it's not out of the realm of reason for a rather large earthquake to be natural is it? Also I'm wondering what evidence you have for this, maybe activity at HAARP during the earthquake?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Another predication date passes with NOTHING

Can hardly wait for the new one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join