Biological Terror on 12th Jan 2010?

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 


Dereks,

Here's a good place to read up on it Swine Flu Criminal Case




posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interesting, this may be baloney, but at least the OP showed creativity. I don't believe in numerology, but perhaps people who swear secret oaths in secret lodges share also a strange believe in the secret power of occult numbers.

Here is quote from Bill Cooper's book Behold a Pale Horse (chapter Secret Societies and the New Wolrd Order, page 92). The book was published in 1991, well before New York, London and Madrid:


The numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 39 and any multiple of these numbers have a special meaning to the illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has a core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group.

www....(nolink)/?mnhltmmyzqn

The dates of the Madrid, London, and New York terror attacks fit the bill. I consider this to be just coincidence, but I will start to question yet another firmly held believe, if the next major terror attack follows Cooper's pattern or the OP is right with 112.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


There's no hiding in the woods and eating fruit during a bio attack guppy!


HappilyEverAfter,

The bio-attack won't be as it seems. It's all smoke and mirrors to force the vaccine upon us.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Interesting, this may be baloney, but at least the OP showed creativity. I don't believe in numerology, but perhaps people who swear secret oaths in secret lodges share also a strange believe in the secret power of occult numbers.

Here is quote from Bill Cooper's book Behold a Pale Horse (chapter Secret Societies and the New Wolrd Order, page 92). The book was published in 1991, well before New York, London and Madrid:


The numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 39 and any multiple of these numbers have a special meaning to the illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has a core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group.

www....(nolink)/?mnhltmmyzqn

The dates of the Madrid, London, and New York terror attacks fit the bill. I consider this to be just coincidence, but I will start to question yet another firmly held believe, if the next major terror attack follows Cooper's pattern or the OP is right with 112.


Drunkenshrew,

Good point! In fact recently I was tied between 111 (11th January) and 112 (12th January). Given the strong evidence suggesting an attack is coming, I started looking at the dates and comparing them to the dates of past attacks, eventually it was the emergency numbers link that convinced me of 112



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I believe this is part of the story?

Read the comments section as well.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

First time I have heard of this emergency number for london being 77

does anyone else know this to be true ?
I have googled and found no reference to this number !


xsheep,

It's not, it just an emergency number, but not a UK one



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
the only problem with this date is that the israeli's are going to provide their people with gasmasks in februari. Why would they do that to late?

internal link



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


There's no hiding in the woods and eating fruit during a bio attack guppy!


HappilyEverAfter,

The bio-attack won't be as it seems. It's all smoke and mirrors to force the vaccine upon us.


Okay then, I'll keep an eye out for trouble, thanks for the heads up.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
www.youtube.com...

I believe this is part of the story?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]


Joseph Moshe did his best to get the word out. I only wish he had been able to present his evidence to the authorities as he intended

Joseph Moshe - Swine Flu is a Bioweapon



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Moshe was played up to be a nut case, complete with inserted actor citing he's okay when he's "on his meds".
He's back in Israel now.
No charges filed. Thats all I know.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


There's no hiding in the woods and eating fruit during a bio attack guppy!


HappilyEverAfter,

The bio-attack won't be as it seems. It's all smoke and mirrors to force the vaccine upon us.


Okay then, I'll keep an eye out for trouble, thanks for the heads up.


One scenario would be a non-contagious bird flu being sprayed on target populations. This way the elites can ensure that they don't catch the bird flu themselves and also avoid the risk of killing too many of us; they don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. It would be vital that people believed it was contagious and it had been released by Al Qaeda



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by jameshawkings
yet it's classified by the EU as a Biological Weapon.


Care to quote a EU source for that claim? Why did you make it up?


dereks,

Here's what the database entry says, go to the bottom of the page and read the lines that are underlined Entry on Bipharma database on GSK's Pandemix Bioweapon

EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Stop. non contagious?scenario?
www.youtube.com...



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
HappilyEverAfter,

The non-contagious scenario would invoice inserting the bird flu virus into chemtrails.

It would fit in with what this chap is claiming




posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 

This video is nonsense. The bird flu is H5N1 not H1N5. This could be a simple mistake. But the caller claims around 4:45:


“Well, I do have a map showing President Bush and Mr Bilderberger, the head of the Bilderberger Group and also the number 1 guy in the Illuminati....”


The Bilderberger Group is named after a hotel in the Netherlands, not a person. If someone completely fabricates an important part of his story, the rest is also likely untrue.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is this thread a taking the piss? Where has the OP got the time to fabricate such gibberish? Discussing the prospect of biological terror and its potential affects on the population is much more useful than trying to predict a date based on WHAT???. But I suppose it's human nature to look for patterns where there aren't necessarily any there - note astrology, fortune telling etc.

Anyone remember the surety of a nuke going off in the last quarter of 2009 by a russian on youtube, and many ats members were calling it viable proof, along with countless other junk that was exposed by not occurring in 2009. If people keep guessing long enough then someone will guess right, but just stop guessing for the sake of your own sanities. Some are so deluded that if they guess right they actually think it will mean anything.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by john124]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
reply to post by jameshawkings
 

This video is nonsense. The bird flu is H5N1 not H1N5. This could be a simple mistake. But the caller claims around 4:45:


“Well, I do have a map showing President Bush and Mr Bilderberger, the head of the Bilderberger Group and also the number 1 guy in the Illuminati....”


The Bilderberger Group is named after a hotel in the Netherlands, not a person. If someone completely fabricates an important part of his story, the rest is also likely untrue.


'Mr Bilderberger' is a nickname for the head of the Bilderberg group

As for the caller getting confused between H5N1 and H1N5 it would be easily done by most



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings


I asked for a EU site that says that, not some anti vaccine crank's website

[edit on 4/1/10 by dereks]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by john124
 


john124,

If we look at the evidence we can see an attack is coming. The same as before September 11th; relevant laws have been changed, relevant drills have been planned, relevant propoganda is in the papers.

In the original post I have given the best possible survival tip i.e. Avoid the vaccine at all costs.

People are more likely to listen if this is posted before the event.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings


As for the caller getting confused between H5N1 and H1N5 it would be easily done by most


Not by anyone who knew what he or she was talking about. Deny ignorance my friend. You should be as discerning about those espousing a conspiracy theory as you are of those who are supporting the official story.





new topics
top topics
 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum