It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Terror on 12th Jan 2010?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Sure it's an earthquake zone and it might be perfectly natural, but it also fell on the NWO date, so we have to keep open minds on this one

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Sure it's an earthquake zone and it might be perfectly natural, but it also fell on the NWO date, so we have to keep open minds on this one

No, it didn't, you're just trying to use this tragedy to validate your prediction, which isn't even remotely close to what actually happened.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001

You forget one major factor. These were muslims planning this event not a resident of the US. So anything related to the US... doesn't apply. 911 was chosen because it is a Coptic CHristian holiday. Like the guy who threw the shoe at Bush, Islam has it's customs and reasons for numbers. And they don't relate to the same numerology in the US.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Look back at the date, 12th Jan, that's the same date as the Earthquake. It was predicted that there could be a NWO event on that date and I speculated that it was a False Flag Biological Terror attack

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why would NWO bother with Haiti. That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Look back at the date, 12th Jan, that's the same date as the Earthquake. It was predicted that there could be a NWO event on that date and I speculated that it was a False Flag Biological Terror attack

It was predicted by you by false numerology, and everything else you speculated was completely wrong, stop trying to spin a tragedy to support your delusions

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

JJay55,

Muslims is the 'Official Story'. Have a look at some films that research 911 and see what you think

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

JJay55,

Muslims is the 'Official Story'. Have a look at some films that research 911 and see what you think

You predicted a biological attack false flag that would bring in some sort of dangerous vaccine
What happened was a 7.0 earthquake in Haiti
How do you see this as related? If a moth farted in China would it be because of NWO shenanigans?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Look up Bilderberg front man Henry Kissinger's quotes about 'useless eaters'

Also look up Rockefeller's quotes on population reduction

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

JJay55,

I work in counter terrorism education. I know there are people out there who want to kill Americans in mass quantities. If you want to view it from your house you might have to take a trip to Pakistan to see it for yourself.

It's an Official Story because it's true. And if you are into wacky predictions you can probably find some real predictions in the events that go along with 911 like the 7 phase plan. It's all spelled out very clearly.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Look up Bilderberg front man Henry Kissinger's quotes about 'useless eaters'

Also look up Rockefeller's quotes on population reduction

If the NWOs idea of population reduction is one earthquake in Haiti, they have a long way to go, wouldn't it make more sense to release a virus into Haiti?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

It was predicted by you by false numerology, and everything else you speculated was completely wrong, stop trying to spin a tragedy to support your delusions

hippomchippo,

A reasoning has been found behind the dates. I then speculated as to what might happen on the next of these dates. I'm not a fortune teller and a bio attack didn't occur. However something else did that is highly relevant to the NWO agenda. Hence we should keep open minds

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

hippomchippo,

A reasoning has been found behind the dates. I then speculated as to what might happen on the next of these dates. I'm not a fortune teller and a bio attack didn't occur. However something else did that is highly relevant to the NWO agenda. Hence we should keep open minds

I have an open mind, but i'm also not gullible, I never claimed you were a fortune teller, but I am saying that this earthquake is natural and not some grand scheme to kill off Haiti.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

JJay55,

I work in counter terrorism education. I know there are people out there who want to kill Americans in mass quantities. If you want to view it from your house you might have to take a trip to Pakistan to see it for yourself.

It's an Official Story because it's true. And if you are into wacky predictions you can probably find some real predictions in the events that go along with 911 like the 7 phase plan. It's all spelled out very clearly.

JJay55,

Sorry JJay55. Strongly disagree. Those who have researched know the truth behind 911 and 77; it's certainly not muslims. I'd recommend you take a look around on the net and watch some of the films.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

hippomchippo,

I have an open mind, but i'm also not gullible, I never claimed you were a fortune teller, but I am saying that this earthquake is natural and not some grand scheme to kill off Haiti.

And I'm not saying it is, but I'm not saying it isn't either. I'm saying we should keep open minds

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

hippomchippo,

And I'm not saying it is, but I'm not saying it isn't either. I'm saying we should keep open minds

It's hard to accept a theory based on absolutely no evidence, I'm sure you agree?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

hippomchippo,

It's hard to accept a theory based on absolutely no evidence, I'm sure you agree?

We're going to go around in circles here. There's the logic behind the dates and there's also the evidence of the NWO agenda.

If you want a tape recording of Rockefeller admitting he ordered the earthquake, that's not going to happen for now.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

hippomchippo,

We're going to go around in circles here. There's the logic behind the dates and there's also the evidence of the NWO agenda.

If you want a tape recording of Rockefeller admitting he ordered the earthquake, that's not going to happen for now.

There is no evidence period, all you've done is twisted a date to your liking, the ridiculousness of your logic regarding numerology is astounding.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

hippomchippo,

I'm going to leave this for now as we've both argued our points and we're only going to keep repeating ourselves which will be pointless

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Night Watchman,

You believe the 'official story' of religious fanatics. The majority of people in this forum see those stories as fairytales. All these major 'terror attacks' are inside jobs.

There is an abundance of proof that Muslim Extremists have committed acts of terrorism.

There is absolutely no proof of these attacks being inside jobs.

You have nothing to back up your silly argument. But people like you don't even feel the need to face reality.

I think the Pentagon Police would dis-agree with you. Watch this whole thing and they will prove that the plane flew over the Pentagon after making a scary bombing type run.

thepentacon.com...

Thats solid proof of a government false flag and cover-up right there. You and I know there are real Muslim terrorist but they did not do the attacks of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join