It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. General Promises An Airliner Will Be Downed Within 100 Days

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

the building was ignited by the neighboring fires debris there is no doubting this the building burned I THINK not positive for like 20 hrs or something before it fell im at work so its hard for me to start searching and pulling links nut there are tons of real video showing it beginning to end with people on the street giving interveiws this isnt a secret its right there

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

It seems i can't get through to you.

You ever hear of Thermite?

heres a youtube link

watch and learn

www.youtube.com...

They mention C-4, But not thermite i suggest you do independent research on it.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
agrred it would be far from the norm but how often do jet plains hit sky scrapers this is just an extreme situation. the fire was alo focused on some points much more then others . the build fell from its support core being too hot and it is a very special kinda design not the norm. I gotta say this has been one of the more interesting conversations. im still here. lol
Oh what about the witnesses its hard to tell someone inside or on the job that their wrong and that some kinda outlandish theory is the truth ?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you want someone inside and on a job okay, here you go.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

There is plenty of proof about the WTC towers.

The most controversial is WTC 7. I can believe fire could damage steel structures and make them unsafe, but to collapse perfectly in on itself is so unlikely i can't even compair it to anything..

The Bejing fire may not have lasted nearly as long, but it actually bent and has a chance of falling on other buildings rather then collapsing on itself.

I am starting to think you are unreachable and may be paid for posting invalid info since all you have is your word and friends that were there and saw what happened.

Seeing what happened and knowing what happened are two very different things.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

The steel structure is still intact and the rest is gone. Jet fuel may burn very hot, that is true, but i highly doubt it burns hot enough to melt steel.

It certainly burns hot enough to compromise the structural integrity of the steel. It's not hard to find scientific opinions on the internet that support this fact.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

My previous post states that it could compromise the structure, but to have it collapse perfectly in on itself is unlikely.

I could understand if the building was twisted and morphed, but it isn't morphed or twisted. The building fell straight down and didn't effect any other surrounding buildings...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

nope im reachable i just no better and my brother and first response emt who were there are more credible then you tube and my witness statements can easliy be proven even the fire cheif on site explained how and what was gonna happen . i was there like 2.5 weeks later and trust me the buildings did fall straight down they were all aover the streets and each other and there base that was left looked like an angle. Also the forec that is created when that much energy is released can cause material to virtually desintergrate.
I too see we may never agree and best to go on my way.
Like i said before looking forward to debating again in the future
Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Indeed, everyone has their own perspectives and Ideas, cause beliefs are to tricky hehe.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's some more information on the body scanners. There is quite a lot of info on the web, as might be expected, including petitions to have their use stopped. This following bit is interesting.

www.smh.com.au...

Q: Do security officials hope to use the full-body scanners on every person getting on a flight?

A: At the moment, that's probably not realistic - in the U.S. alone, there are 730 checkpoints with 2,100 security lanes at the nation's 450 airports, and there are thousands more lanes at airports around the world. Cost may be an issue - the machines can be $US130,000 ($149,000) to $US200,000 each.

Taking Amsterdam, where the machines are already in place, as an example: The airport's 15 scanners won't be enough to screen every US-bound passenger, so pat-down searches will still be used. It remains to be seen whether that strategy will be copied at other airports.

The machines are costly. In the case of the 9/11 attack several large financial interests overlapped. A false flag terror operation on a domestic US flight might make installation of the scanners at all airports in the US a reachable goal, but as a revenue generator it's not in the league of the 9/11 event. Still, it would be a step toward much greater control of the domestic population.

For the conspiracy minded, it would be a question of watching for ways that such an event could be twinned with other worthwhile totalitarian goals. In any case the scanners do set a new benchmark of docility for the American population. Bottoms up!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

you want someone inside and on a job okay, here you go.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone notice the UPS truck in the background of that video? And all the witnesses like this are they ok now? Cool show 9=11 witness 10 years later.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
And i see the idea of giving up liberties for security and losing both..

Shame on you Americans..
Idiots all of you..

Yep, today it's Muslim-looking men who will be strip searched, then tomorrow, when a white, anglo-saxon looking terrorist blows up some people they'll have to expand to include them. Then when a woman does it, they'll have to include them, then when a whacko parent plants explosives on a 6 year old kid, it'll be them. Then after all that we'll probably hear rumors saying that they were all false flags.

You have to ask yourself, since we now have "sniffer technology" or even bomb-sniffing dogs, that would have prevented the underwear bomber and the shoe bomber from ever getting near a plane, why is everyone in the MSM demanding those high-cost full-body scanners? This whole thing just reeks of false flag to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join